It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My ELF weapon"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The news that the Navy Yard gunmen Aaron Alexis complained of being harassed by "vibrations" "some sort of microwave machine" really grabbed my attention. I immediately thought of a vid I saw with Donald Rumsfeld answering a reporter who asked about microwave weapons. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I have the feeling that most americans are completely clueless that these sorts of weapons have been in existence for decades. When they read that Alexis thought he was being influenced by vibrations they just laugh and say "what a nutjob." Well maybe, but MAYBE NOT! Listen as Rumsfeld admits that these things are in "varying early stages" and then steps way back and realized he should not have just said that...but then continues to say that....well just watch:

Has the technology to manipulate the human mind gone so far as to push someone to do something so terrible as to shoot innocent people? What are your thoughts about this technology?
Also very important info here:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's called psychotronics. The more fascinating weapon is called Radionics.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The news that the Navy Yard gunmen Aaron Alexis complained of being harassed by "vibrations" "some sort of microwave machine" really grabbed my attention.

But you see there's a problem here. Microwaves are not ULF.

You know that people have been having thoughts "put into" their heads since...well...pretty much forever, right? Since long before there were radios of any sort.

Sometimes a nut is a nut, no matter how much they don't think so. Alexis was a nut.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While it is true that many of the conspiracy literature confuses the exact nature of the influence, i.e., I have heard E.L.F used so many times in a great variety of contexts that it has basically become a buzz word in conspiracy talk. It is annoying, however that is missing the point. The point is that human consciousness can be directly influenced by outside vibrations, naturally occurring or from a human directed source. So perhaps Alexis was wrong about the exact nature of the influence, but still he may have been harassed by some technology that he did not fully understand....also hasn't this community already revealed you Phage for the disinfo agent you are?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
people used to claim that god / the devil / their dead mother talked to them and made them do bat crap crazy stuff - now they blame govt mind control satelites - go figure

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Isn't living in the future grand? :: Laughs ::

Honestly though, while I'm sure the government has researched these devices in the past (and probably continue to do so), I highly doubt that's what caused this insane idiot to go on a shooting spree. More than likely, he's got some serious mental instabilities that went unchecked for a period of time.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Do we know he wasn't referring to an elf?

Like some EverQuest type thing?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Except that it is known that you can directly influence the human mind/body with external man directed technology. Kind of a game changer if you ask me. What is not debatable is that this tech has been researched and developed by many governments, just listen to Rumsfeld spill the beans. Now as to the results? I do not know, and neither do you unless the research is released...how long did it take until they released info about the stealth bomber? I think it is something like fifty years or so if the gov/mil have their way before info is released regarding very advanced tech. Washington post

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

What I really want to see come from this tragedy is a honest and thorough documentation and debate about this technology. Is it possible that he is telling the truth? Can "hearing voices" and feeling manipulated from an external source like microwaves, etc. really be considered a mental illness by default when the tech to actually do that exists?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I think you'll find that Phage is a reality agent.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is a PDF file at stopthecrime.net that discusses some of this; The title is "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars". I have been meaning to read it but have been busy so I just skimmed. I do not know if the contents are legit or not? Looked like allot of info upon first glance...?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting, but I really believe the guy was just insane.

On a side note I thought that "My ELF weapon" was a World of Warcraft reference, apparently Alexis was an avid player.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kumo77

That would be disturbing too, if it was a reference to WOW. Remember that horrible tragedy in Norway when that prick slaughtered all those teens at a camp? He was an avid gamer and WOW player. Gaming leading to reality blurring and violence? But that is another thread entirely....info about what he thought was happening to him, i.e. vibration into his body/Microwaves....: washington post
washington post

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wonder if he ever seen them doing it?

www.thestar.com... jpeg

Would not be hard to see them.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That is the LRAD used for crowd control, using sound waves causing physical discomfort. These sound frequencies are audible and very uncomfortable. Not trying to hide it obviously. I need to make it clear that I am not saying that I think Alexis was telling the truth. I just want people to understand that what he is claiming is possible and needs to be understood by the masses.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
interesting how quick the cctv footage came out of the naval yard shooting and yet other shootings in america the public is still waiting for

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

nitro67

That would be disturbing too, if it was a reference to WOW. Remember that horrible tragedy in Norway when that prick slaughtered all those teens at a camp? He was an avid gamer and WOW player. Gaming leading to reality blurring and violence? But that is another thread entirely....info about what he thought

It is called not having any connection with reality in general. I remember some nut in the 70s went into sewers on some kind of D&D quest, and the media slammed D&D as an cult like environment.

My ex-wife had issues that played along the paranoid schizophrenic lines... Today you can be their hubby and in a week you can be in leagues with the devil, or whatever. My Ex thought girl scouts were stalking her, as example. Her condition continued to blow up into grander things...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I just want people to understand that what he is claiming is possible and needs to be understood by the masses.

You have not actually demonstrated that it is possible to remotely affect the human mind.
Yes, microwave devices can cause an unpleasant burning sensation that makes you want to leave the area. Infrasound can have similar effects. But remote control, remote affecting of thought? Not so much.
edit on 9/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Oh sure. I understand Schizophrenia exists and one of the major symptoms is the feeling that someone or something is talking to you and that "my neighbors are controlling me with radiowaves," hence the tin foil hat cliche. Now with the reality of technology that can talk to you without you seeing anybody "voice to skull" voice to skull tech
and cause physical sensations such as feeling vibrations or heating is of course possible with microwaves and other EM sources...do we even dare to venture into scalar tech on this thread???

must get these for amazing classic interviews
edit on 25-9-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand that this area is very controversial. I suggest you watch the Barrie Trower vids I have posted and rebut if possible with some info to challenge/disprove his statements, seems completely legit to me. Wired.com talks about army voice to skull page deletion
edit on 25-9-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join