It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My ELF weapon"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I was implying the same thing when I wrote a thread on 9-13-13 called "unexplained carvings-Alexi's gun" . I questioned the carvings " my E-L-F weapon" and "better off this way ." I threw out a what if on Alexi's motivation in the navy shipyard shooting. Was Alexis being controlled or directed and decide to retaliate ? Seems evident that the technology is available.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

No thanks. I would prefer something a bit more substantial.

Barrie Trower is not a scientist; he claims to have taught high school level physics. He also claims to have been an expert in "microwave stealth warfare". He makes the absurd claim that Wi-Fi uses the "same frequencies and powers" as such "weapons". A reader of this story did an interesting background check on Trower. See "I bet Mr. Trower has a delightful accent".

www.emfandhealth.com...

edit on 9/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
But I think it might have to do with ELF hacking.
www.win.tue.nl...

Want to hack drone? First kill the ELF software?
blog.perquin.com...

The new firmware for the drone is called ‘fly’. Upon start it will listen on UDP port 7777, waiting for the PC based controller called ‘OpenFlight’ to connect. Once OpenFlight connects, ‘fly’ kills the Parrot firmware ‘program.elf’ and takes control of the drone. Now you can fly the drone with the PC keyboard. OpenFlight logs the flight data to a file called YYYYMMDDHHMMSS_navlog.csv.

And he did go to school at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University for UAVs.

The are expanding into UAVs even more.
www.news-journalonline.com...

How about this guy? Sgt. Maj. Terry Hamm was in trouble for DUIs under his command.
worldwide.erau.edu...

Local DUI part of a discipline problem?
articles.dailypress.com...

Sgt. Maj. Terry Hamm now works as a contractor in Aerospace.
www.linkedin.com...

edit on 25-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

nitro67

Oh sure. I understand Schizophrenia exists and one of the major symptoms is the feeling that someone or something is talking to you and that "my neighbors are controlling me with radiowaves," hence the tin foil hat cliche. Now with the reality of technology that can talk to you without you seeing anybody "voice to skull" voice to skull tech
and cause physical sensations such as feeling vibrations or heating is of course possible with microwaves and other EM sources...do we even dare to venture into scalar tech on this thread??? [yvid]Bw83JlMOj38

So....

If you had to lay down 1000 dollars of your own money on whether this guy was crazy of under some kind of electronic mind attack were would you put your money? Especially since it seems he has had issues for a long time.

We can "what if" all day, but in the end we need something more than a "what if" to push this past anything but crazy...

edit on 25-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow, so you are going to let others think for you? I thought better of you Phage, at least listen to him and then "debunk" him if you can, I challenge you to do it. I am sick of people attacking others by saying things like "they bought their diploma" or otherwise lied about their education. Nonsense, just mudslinging, besides that is not what is important, what is important is what HE IS SAYING! I couldn't care less if he has no formal education, if what the man speaks is the truth, now that is important. Just linking to a page that says he does not have the education he claims is not sticking a nail into the coffin of this mans legitamacy...look I will do the same thing only showing what he claims: barrie trower
And on the page you linked to they say "Barry Trower, a former "microwave weapons expert" claims that he "realized these same frequencies and powers (as weapons during the Cold War) were being used as Wi-Fi in schools. This is patently absurd as can be seen by comparing the WiFi router on the left with a directed beam microwave weapon on the right." Patently absurd just by comparing two pics? Obviously does not understand the tech involved and that the big ol military truck and the router could be using the same or similar tech but at different frequencies for different effects...besides the trend in electronic tech is to get smaller and faster...
edit on 25-9-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I'll share with you (and everyone else who reads this) something I don't typically share. My uncle was in an accident in the late 90's, one that he should have died in. He's been training martial arts (I mention this due to the various stretching exercises he's done on a daily basis) since he was around fourteen years old. He's competed in a few events both as a child and an adult prior to the accident.

One day, he was driving to pick up a couple of airline tickets for him and his fiance to travel to Europe when upon getting a green light and proceeding to drive out of the intersection with the rest of the cars, a pickup driving far past the speed limit T bones my uncle, pinning him in between the center console. This crushed his hips, I mean literally crushed them. He was stuck in the car until paramedics and the fire rescue arrived on the scene. It took several minutes to get him free from the car, and the only reason he was conscience is due to his martial arts training. It's thanks to his breathing techniques that he was able to stay calm.

He spent several months in the hospital, stretched out on a hospital bed with pins throughout his legs in hopes that the stretching would help set some of his crushed pelvic into place to heal. When released, he couldn't walk, one leg was longer than the other and the pain he was in was unbearable.

He'd sit in spasms, his legs jerking about putting pressure on his crushed bones. He spent many nights awake in agony. And all this was while he was on medication. He never did get the help he was promised (rehabilitation), but that's another thread.

However, going from a healthy young man in his early thirties to a person confined to a wheelchair in constant pain played a few tricks on him mentally. He'd often "hear" people talking to him through the air conditioning vents in the ceiling. He'd "feel vibrations" as "they" (he thought it was the police for whatever reason) were depriving him of sleep, "keeping his body awake". He'd start giving the bird (flipping off) the corners in the ceiling because he believed there were cameras watching everything he did.

One day, he was told to set fire to his apartment and to die in the fire by "them", so he did, except he couldn't take the heat so he wheeled himself out of the apartment and called 911. His apartment burned down and the lady above him suffered from smoke inhalation. He was sent to jail for two months (he didn't get more due to the circumstances of his crash) where he continued to hear "them" talking about him, questioning him throughout the day and night. Asking personal questions about his wife, daughter(s) and even about his sexuality. He said "they" would ask him some sick and twisted questions that would bring tears to his eyes. "They" even threatened to harm his children. He was never left alone and to him, this was something real.

The doctors believed it was a coping mechanism brought forth by the pain as he's never had any mental issues before the accident. He's gotten medicine and the help (well some of it) that he's needed after all of this. Yet almost twenty years later, he's still in a lot of pain. And although he no longer regularly hears people talk to him, "watch" him through vents and tiny cameras planted in the walls, when his pain comes as it often does for longer periods where the medication doesn't seem to help, he'll start getting those feelings that he's being watched and "told things".

My point is, is that if a perfectly normal person can start hearing and seeing things and being told to burn down and die in his apartment due to a horrific accident, I'm guessing that people with severe mental disorders can experience the same thing. I fear to think what my uncle would have done should he have had some ability to walk. For that reason alone, I'm happy he's confined to a wheel chair.

Now that I've said that, I do remember a while back reading about various projects the government had their fingers into that used low frequency waves to "transmit" their voices into people so the effected would believe they were hearing the voice of God. I wish I knew more about it so I could add more to this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

From What I have heard from the media is that he has not had a long history of mental illness...you cannot join the military if you do. Neither does it run in his family, also he is 34 which is late for schizophrenia to develop, not impossible but odd since the vast majority of schizophrenics start showing symptoms in their late teens to early twenties. Schizophrenic episode is possible and yeah sure probable here. But this is very interesting and needs to be thoroughly fleshed out. He started complaining about being followed and being harassed by vibration within a month before the shooting. Moving from motel to motel and calling the police as well as going to the hospital for sleeping pills, probably for his complaint about the vibrations keeping him awake.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Sorry. If he thinks that wifi uses the same frequencies and power as microwave "weapons"...no, just no.
digitaljournal.com...

He thinks that TETRA is something nefarious? No, just no. He doesn't seem to even understand what it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So Night Star is your secret weapon?

Many of these types of weapons have already been tested and possibly utilized. The Russians and I wouldn't doubt many other countries have also developed weapons like this. A person effected by these weapons usually dies from short circuiting of the brain or nervous system. I am doubtful if the guy who shot those at the navy base was being effected by these kinds of technology, I have not seen any electronic technology that could effect a person like that. I think he just had problems that were ignored.

His voices could have been a communication with another disturbed person's mind which he could not filter out. Sort of like following the signal of a crazy ant queen in the ant kingdom. A person is in contact with others thoughts all the time, but we filter them out. If I am right, he was somehow mentally tied to someone that hates the government. He did what they wanted him to. Some people are receivers and some are transmitters. The thing is, a person may just be hashing things around in his head and not realize that these thoughts are not really his own.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Very good points. Makes me think of Michael Persinger's work:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh well your opinion means dick if you will not even listen to him, only what other people say about or quote him as saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

nitro67
From What I have heard from the media is that he has not had a long history of mental illness...you cannot join the military if you do. Neither does it run in his family, also he is 34 which is late for schizophrenia to develop, not impossible but odd since the vast majority of schizophrenics start showing symptoms in their late teens to early twenties. Schizophrenic episode is possible and yeah sure probable here. But this is very interesting and needs to be thoroughly fleshed out. He started complaining about being followed and being harassed by vibration within a month before the shooting. Moving from motel to motel and calling the police as well as going to the hospital for sleeping pills, probably for his complaint about the vibrations keeping him awake.

The interesting thing with my ex-wife is we were married for 7 years and I thought through most of that time that much of the way she was, was due to personally. You see, the deal is they can go on for years just brushing the edge. What happens is something triggers it and they have some small issues. If they can get away from the trigger they go back to being normal. If they can't away it gets worst and worst. With my wife, when we moved to Japan she could not get away from the trigger and it got worst and worst to the point of total loss of reality.

She or this guy could easily have joined the military with this situation, but one day it will manifest.

edit on 25-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Just as an aside, a very good friend of ours was a bipolar... it was being managed well but over the years the meds slowly stopped working. Ive told this on here before with a little more detail but here it is in a nutshell. The Dr he was going to ( I swear) said that Lithium was too tedious with the blood testing and etc.. so rx him a newer antidepressant which Im not naming along with abilify. He went completely off the rails, out of touch with reality, paranoia, and wound up hospitalized with a psychotic episode which has never totally went away. Lost his job, wife, and really altered his life. He was initially diagnosed as having bipolar 2 NOS... sometimes manifests itself very very much like schizophrenia in some people and a little nudge from the wrong tweak of brain chemistry can be dangerous. Now he is taking Risperidone, Lithium, and Trazodone. He was in his late 30's when this occurred...
Its the first thing Id thought of then the naval yard shooting was first public. I was very curious to hear just what he was prescribed versus his initial diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I've heard quite enough of what he has to say and the words are his.
He's no scientist and he thinks that wifi operates at the same frequencies and power levels as microwave "weapons". That's quite enough for me to not really care about what other else garbage he has to spout.

Like I said, I prefer something a little more substantial when it comes to f actuality.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Let me ask you this, do you know what weapons he is talking about? His concern in that article you linked to has nothing to do with mental influencing but the effects of long term exposure to wifi radiation which of course is still being hotly debated and it is far from clear as to what the hell we are doing to ourselves. He understands that the thermal effects are not the only effects of radiation to be concerned with. Check this out for info regarding some results of research but also that research is still ongoing: WHO on em
www.medscape.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

nitro67
reply to post by Phage

Let me ask you this, do you know what weapons he is talking about? His concern in that article you linked to has nothing to do with mental influencing but the effects of long term exposure to wifi radiation which of course is still being hotly debated and it is far from clear as to what the hell we are doing to ourselves. He understands that the thermal effects are not the only effects of radiation to be concerned with. Check this out for info regarding some results of research but also that research is still ongoing:

We have 4 billion people being bombarded by wifi for like 10 years now and one guy goes nuts?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Very good video. I read about twenty studies on this throughout the years, all which showed that some people have the ability. A quarter of what I read were US government studies. People can be effected by this without their knowing. They hear the thoughts of others around them, this can lead to the escalation of a riot from a peaceful gathering. Religion uses this though and tries to teach people to not listen to those disturbed thoughts, but when they block the bad transmissions, they also block the good thoughts. I personally think that Einstein had a good ability to tap into this consciousness and he learned how to utilize it very well. Could we have a whole sect of people who can control others telepathically? That would be crazy though as Alpha and Beta traits are only supposed to apply to every other species except humans
Yeah, right....as if I believe that humans are the only ones who don't have this ability, last I knew we were animals. Maybe we are aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

NO NO NO. We are getting off topic...are you guys being paid to do this? I started this thread wanting input about tech that could possibly effect human consciousness remotely. I only mention wifi and its possible negative effects on health because phage was bashing Barrie Trower....now no more distraction please....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

No. I don't know what kind of weapons he was talking about but if the effects of wifi on people are any indication they couldn't have been very effective.

Check this out for info regarding some results of research but also that research is still ongoing
Yes. The research is indeed ongoing. And it shows less and less likelihood that cell phones cause cancer.

Additional studies have been published since 2011. Altogether, these studies do not support a link between using mobile phones and an elevated risk of developing cancer, a conclusion also supported through national cancer statistics from several countries.

www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se... nd-using-mobile-phones/

But I thought we were talking about mind control.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right mind control is the topic. Just do me a favor and spend thirty seconds to listen to what he says between 6:30 to 7:15 as he describes how microwaves could be used to affect humans. Not discussing wifi.

edit on 25-9-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join