It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My ELF weapon"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
Thanks for sharing.
What is equally interesting, but less to be thankful for the is amount of ignorance employed to 'deny ignorance'!!
As though lack of evidence incriminates or vindicates someone or something.
As though any scientific capabilities are already released into the public domain (especially if militarized).
As though having any imagination is having too much imagination...and that not such possibilities exist.

Let be real folks - if there is such technology, you dont know about it & it cant be disproven through supposed relevant comparisons ascertained by the internet......

To nitro67 - it is a waste of your time, and this websites, to placate the jawing of those with deaf ears...unless useless debate is what you wish to fill these pages with.

On a different note: to those interested in possibilities, in the spirit of this thread, then consider the more practical example of mental influence via "Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation" - TMS - of course, not radiowaves; none the less, in the spirit of the OP.

LOVE

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

You are absolutely correct and I thank you for your reply. Yes TMS is very interesting, in fact I was going to make a thread about it considering I just got a device! I can see the smile and the LOL coming out of Phage's beady little eyes right now...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

listen to what he says between 6:30 to 7:15 as he describes how microwaves could be used to affect humans.

Ok. Now explain how you can confine a "pencil thin" microwave signal such that it can only affect a single gland or organ. Or do you just take his word for it? Is he talking about a microwave frequency laser? It's supposed to pass through the other layers of tissue without any effect?

Let's back up to where he says "It was found that the ladies were being microwaved." Do you know how and by whom "it was found?" Where are those "figures" on the supposed illnesses?

Again, I would like to see something a bit more substantial than the claims of Trower.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Check out one of my favorite people Patrick Flanagan. Go to 44:30 for some genuinely HILARIOUS info about a experiment using low frequency sounds to influence human emotion...and body.....very funny..but also disconcerting:

edit on 26-9-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

"I swear to you this happened."

Sure it did. I guess we can't blame him for repeating an urban myth though.
meyersound.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well what was the result? The page only says they did an experiment, not the result....if not successful I would imagine they just did not hit the resonant frequency....also I would think it would vary slightly considering no two sphincters are created equal...I think.....so maybe a slightly modulated frequency around the resonant frequency of the sphincter, whatever that may be, would be most effective in stimulating lots of sphincters rapidly....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

if not successful I would imagine they just did not hit the resonant frequency
Of course you would. Because your confirmation bias would not allow you to imagine anything else.

The result was no "brown note". Flanagan didn't say anything about any "modulation". It's a myth and he thought it would be cool to repeat it. Unless of course you can produce some evidence that is a bit more substantial than his say so.
edit on 9/26/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"confirmation bias" I like that. However I can imagine that something that someone says is true may not be true...like evolution by means of natural selection or the speed of light.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok check these out for patents and research relevant to the effects of sound on body/mind: www.forteantimes.com...
acoustic weapons
Back to the OP Alexis just mentioned being kept awake by vibrations...microwaves were possibly just his best guess...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
While I believe the gov can "talk" to people I don't think that happened here, I don't see what the gov could gain by making him shoot up a place, especially a Navy yard. I think the "microwaves" would have made him feel like he was cooking! I think this was just a case of a crazy man.......

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Alexis had a problem of not being able to handle the noisy neighbors in multistory apartment buildings (which he shot a hole through the floor at the neighbor) and hotel rooms which are never very quiet. And even at the airport. I think he thought he was being followed or some thing and decided to walk up to a black family to blend in as a part of there family. When they said WTH are you doing he then threw a fit to get the cops to come. No more fear of being followed. The BS around Alexis they are putting out is crazy. he was up to some thing and they caught him. Now they do a cover up to hide what he got away with doing before they caught him. He knew they were on to him. Stole a mans ID that looked like him so they would not know it was him who went in the building that day. So why do that if you went there to shoot people and die by cop? Because he was up to some thing and it was not killing until he was killed. He wanted to sneak in and sneak out. Now what was he wanting to do while there?

blurbrain.com...

3eb719iiwsg2zvm0i2ib5oy1a0p.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Wow... Lots of people in this thread forgot the most important advice ever given to a thinking person. When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras. There's an awful lot of assumed zebra activity happening in this thread people!

Apologist behaviour toward the kinds of loons who want to die by cop, shoot a place up, and cause mayhem while they are at it, are not the sorts of folks we ought to be supporting, or wasting our efforts on trying to defend. The person in question was showing symptoms of delusion, and the first place we go is some sort of directed energy mind control? Get over it.

If mind control were the issue here, then the most effective way this could have been achieved was by way of a tightly controlled exposure of the subject, to a cloud of scopolamine dust (devils breath) which would have rendered the subject highly open to suggestion. People have literally helped criminals steal their furniture, cleaned out their bank accounts, helped organ thieves steal their own kidneys, and a raft of other things down south of the US/Mexico border, using this stuff.

It's a reliable, fast acting, naturally occurring compound, and if government were going to be making folk do unusual crap, it would be much easier, much more controlled, much more POSSIBLE than using directed energy weapons.

And even this, far more plausible method, is so much more far fetched than the idea that the fellow just lost his freaking mind somewhere along the track, and shot up a place to get himself killed, in the paper, on the news, because his craniums contents were no longer functioning correctly, which is something that happens to one in twenty five people on average in the developed world, or at least, that was the last statistic I read on the subject.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It's really obvious when people use the same old tactics to dismiss an idea that it's just old fashioned skepticism wanting the floor and came through the door with "bias".

One thing concerns me about believing too much, when believing that it is very real and having *numerous* reasons of different kinds for thinking so and that it is being developed and tested on unsuspecting persons because it's truly the only way to get a pure example of how it could be used. Think about that. How could psychotronic warfare be optimally effective if the victim knew they could not trust their own mind because they knew they were under attack? It proves much more useless when testing it on people who know they are a test subject. It will become even less effective as people become aware, because you can develop shutdown tactics. If it is a purely physical attack, you can shield yourself in different ways. Soon, more people will be able to detect the technology. These reasons are the main reasons to keep this under the rug, rather than use it as the type of weapon you'd flaunt... like the world's largest nuke.

I know for a fact that the department of defense uses video game like training software and has attempted to partner it with subconscious neuro-feedback to get in-field combat soldiers over their reservations when traumatized by battle. I can give names of the doctor and the government contractor who held this contract and claims to have discontinued it. there are numerous reasons that indicate this is real, as well as first hand experience of what it can do after being flat out told it would happen by yet another stranger on the internet who knew way too much about me. It doesn't end there but I get tired of repeating myself for the same old skeptics over and over again.

Mobile direct energy weapons are not as precise as when the weapon is backed by a larger sophisticated arrangement of specialized computers and satellites and common sense would tell anyone that this is when it is coming from the top levels, even though lesser examples exist outside of government confines. They have technology that can differentiate one substance from another from deep inside the earth and earth can block this to an extent, much more so that open air and they can still do it. It's proven. Can they isolate one organ from another? What in the world would make anyone think they could not? Each organ has a something different...a different consistency, or density, or cell count in the tissue, or cell type that would be identifiable, or energy signature...How in the world does anyone think they cannot remotely detect the characteristics of an object when so many examples of this fact are present in KNOWN tech?..and yes, even the location of an object by hunting for those aforementioned characteristics?... and especially if it is tagged.
Those who think that the government is not hiding this type of tech from us rather than use it for more benevolent reasons, must not have the ability to see that this tech is not really that complex. It's a matter of considering it which was done so SO long ago, building a database of identifiers of all types, building a database of frequencies and their applications and building the machines to carry and direct those frequencies. It's not even obscure or fringe type of science. It's hard basic science concepts.

You let yourself believe it's not just that simple because of all that they keep from us. We still can't cure a cold, therefore nothing is possible. It should be obvious to anyone who gives it some thought by comparing the extraordinary things they CAN do and weighing it against the failures of technology where they simply can't provide an excuse. Just partner that with the common knowledge that signals are transmitted through thin air. the entire internet can be transmitted through thin air. that's a hell of a lot of data. All they have to do, is write the programming language for the data that the mind can read... and they are doing that by building that database of frequency effects on the mind and body and labeling it for it's applications. It's as simple as that...and if you think they have not already learned a lot, if you think they never thought of this... boy... All I can say is that is pretty naive.

Hell, there are numerous back and white movies that have a better grasp of the future possibilities than this. It's very obvious that men of previous generations had MUCH curiosity about such things, WERE interested, HAD PLENTY of ideas to start with and this crap keeps playing out right before our eyes and we never learn. Skeptics NEVER learn. No, there will NEVER be a computer in every house. Why in the world would every house need a computer that holds boring white words on a dark screen? That's crazy, we said.

My concern is not that it will not help people become aware and monitor their own behavior once it is accepted as reality, because when it is, it will lose some of it's bite and people won't sound as crazy making claims...and they WILL start monitoring their behavior more. Well...most- but I'm also afraid that bad behavior will be blamed on it as an excuse, so it's very important to consider this and find a way to detect it. That can't be repeated enough.

Now here is why I believe this guy was a victim.

He tried to rectify these issues by telling someone. I don't think he wanted all this to happen and clearly, he was suffering. Does anyone think he wanted to put himself in this position just to alleviate his harassment, because that is exactly what he did. He was suffering. Some will say mentally, but otherwise... he had been a useful member of society, not unicorn chaser or cult member. Not only did he complain of the harassment but when he did what he did, that put a tragically real stamp on it. Did any part of what happened sound fun for this guy? No, this behavior cannot be excused but at the same time, not every pissed off person in the world is doing stuff like this. It takes a lot for a person to go this far... and something drove him there, despite otherwise being relatively intelligent and useful in his life. Sure, there are crazy people in the world but this was very climactic and seemingly resisted. How much more common does it need to become. An every day event?

Now, aside from all this... because the claim could be born out of popular conspiracy but this is the parallel that drives my suspicion.

Somebody made this way too easy for him to accomplish.

For me, that is the kicker. That is the sign of involvement from the other side.
That is not just his claim of hearing voices. The timing was just too opportunistic.
I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything like that, not totally 100% but yes... I'm convinced.
There's a pattern with this guys case. A very familiar pattern.
I'd love to know all the places this guy has been.
I still want to see a full autopsy. There's many things I'd like to see happen in this guys case.
edit on 4201330AM9AM22p55America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Do you know how hard it is to get immediate, free, and effective help with a mental illness? Even here in Britain where medical matters are handled by the NHS, you have to have harmed yourself or tried to commit suicide before anyone will take you seriously, unless you are lucky enough to have had a good General Practitioner, who has been looking after your health since you were two feet tall, and actually cares enough to go to bat for you.

Other than that, actually getting help is VERY difficult. This is why a large sub group of violent offenders are also suffering with mental health issues, which have either been undiagnosed because there is no proper provision for persons suffering with such things, or have been diagnosed, and left untreated, or improperly treated by the utterly pathetic state of the mental health authorities, and the same issue is present in US society.

That is why you get nutters with guns, running about massacring people willy nilly, on a whim. There are people walking around in the general population of the USA and the UK, and indeed most nations on this planet, who ought to be in institutionalised care facilities, never to walk the streets, or come into unsupervised contact with another human being again, until an assessment (based solely on psycho-medical grounds, and totally ignoring cost concerns) has been made by doctors which states that person is fit to be released, and poses absolutely no risk what so ever to his fellow human beings.

These people, wether they pick up a hammer, a gun, a spanner, or a simple belt, will and do, cause terrible suffering to people. They need no government assistance with this, other than that which they already receive, by not being properly treated for the illnesses they present with when they try to get help.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No shortage of good mental care but plenty of prescriptions for meds. At the drop of a hat you can get psyche meds...and this is the field that you want locking people up? This is the field you want to decide whether or not a person is really hearing voices, which is totally possible that they are... or are just crazy.

That's dangerous.

That's new form of police state.

We do need better mental care, but we aren't going to get it by pretending that men who hold secret tech, have classified so much of our recent history and pretend truth BELONGS TO THEM... are some kind of saints that would never do a thing like this.

We've got a hell of a lot more reason to suspect THEM of being the madmen who need to be locked up than society. Until those in charge can show that they deserve to be in charge and they don't feel they own the truth, there is absolutely no shred of evidenced that suggests that government regulated psychiatric field is capable of separating the rational people from the looney toons, because they apparently do not know the difference.

What will free our minds is confirmation of the truth and empowering it... not having the evidence which is before us SILENCED by doubt that is even more unsubstantiated than the suspicion.

The lies at this level could drive a great number of people mad.

MORE LIES is not exactly going to help this issue.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Just what the hell are you talking about?

Look, a police state locks up anyone that disagrees with it, and I would be the first in line with the Molotovs if there were ever such a thing created. However, people that pose a lethal risk to the innocent, wether by deliberate choice, or mental instability, must not be allowed to come into contact with others. Medication is not a cure, nor does it prevent massacres.

Obviously I am not suggesting that a harmless neurotic, who has ten cats and cares about global poverty overmuch, ought to be locked away, because they pose no risk what so ever to anyone. There are many mental illnesses which do not involve violent or reckless tendencies, toward either the suffer or those around them. But paranoid schizophrenics with a HISTORY of violence, psychopaths, sociopaths, people who have shown signs of posing a danger to themselves and others, should, without question, be institutionalised and treated for their ailments where possible, or maintained in such circumstances until the end of their lives if no treatment is possible.

There are people who suffer from various mental illnesses, who have committed crimes in an altered state and been totally mortified to find that they have harmed people, killed people, sometimes even their own families. It is not immoral, unethical, or dictatorial to make proper provision for these people, by placing them under psychiatric,residential care for their own protection and the protection of others.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by nitro67

No. I don't know what kind of weapons he was talking about but if the effects of wifi on people are any indication they couldn't have been very effective.

Check this out for info regarding some results of research but also that research is still ongoing
Yes. The research is indeed ongoing. And it shows less and less likelihood that cell phones cause cancer.

Additional studies have been published since 2011. Altogether, these studies do not support a link between using mobile phones and an elevated risk of developing cancer, a conclusion also supported through national cancer statistics from several countries.

www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se... nd-using-mobile-phones/

But I thought we were talking about mind control.

It is one hundred percent proven that cell phones cause changes in the chemistry of the brain for a short period of time when held next to the head. The same is true by holding any speaker in a phone to the ear though. This disruption causes the brain not to think correctly for a short time afterwards in most people, disrupting cognitive function. Both in the initial acclimation period and in the time the brain reaclimates back. This is not a problem in the house, because you are not driving in a house. This condition is considered part of distracted driving, the phone itself can cause accidents. It can also cause perception problems when walking.

If you alter brain waves too long, there is some evidence it causes changes to the way that energy flows through the brain. If this is altered long enough it could cause secondary health problems including cancer by altering the structure of the brain. To prove a direct cause and effect of cancer is nearly impossible.

Why do people always need proof of it causing cancer to say something is bad for you. Getting in a car wreck is very bad for you and for your insurance rates. If the disruption in brain wiring causes digestive issues, it can cause many illnesses and also malnutrition to occur. I do not limit my research to carcinogenic activity. I research everything I can find that pertains to a problem. Now if you want to hide something, you steer someones perception into a different direction. This deception technique is utilized all the time in our world, it has been that way since I was young.

As evidence of known associations with these signals I can quote a place to start. This is from Physics.org, which is one of my sources of study. I can't vouch for the validity of this site though, but their info is usually pretty accurate. If you read the article, they state that signals change the brain chemistry. This is only temporary but it can cause temporary problems with the creations of enzymes and other things that I study. It is the amount of time that is spent on the phone that is relevant. They do not say that this definitely causes cancer. www.theiet.org...
edit on 26-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

www.slavery.org.uk...

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard “voices within one’s head”. [p.8]

Another PDF which I am able to link to. Most people know the CIA ran '___' test trying to induce false memories as a form of mind control. What little info such as articles about MKultra need to be mostly taken with a grain of salt.... However only a fool would think they are not doing experiments with all kinds of gizmos to influence someone's thinking ability. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
QUOTE:
A second document dated May 5, 1955, states,

"A portion of the Research and Development Program of TSS/Chemical Division is devoted to the discovery of the following materials and methods:

1. Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public."

Skipping to subhead 6 on the same document, "Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness" and subhead 7, "Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing."

Subhead 8 states, "Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use" and subhead 9 states, "Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use."

Subhead 12 states, "Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced."

In 1992, it was reported by Bob Cox of The Canadian Press that,
"the federal government will pay $100,000 each to victims of brainwashing experiments funded by Canada and the CIA between 1950 and 1965." END QUOTE:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... has many articles and even links to youtube (and other) videos discussing mind control topics.

Anyone can make a video or post something on the Internet so as in anything don't believe everything you see or read. Just use some of this stuff and see what you can come up with if truly interested. I personally think the Navy shooter was a nut case however if it was later proven he was some directed secret government stooge it would not surprise me either... Such are the times....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multimedia

- Architects of Control - Michael Tsarion

- Beyond Treason

- El Futuro de La Humanidad - Arquitectos del Control

- El Ultimo Guerrero - Robert Duncan O'Finioan

- Human Resources - Social Engineering In The 20th Century

- Human Version 2.0 - Neuroscience Experiments

- La Doctrina del Shock

- La Psiquiatria - Industria de La Muerte

- Mind Control - ABC NEWS SPECIAL, 1979

- Mind Control - America's Secret War - The History Channel

- Mind Programming, Brainwashing and Mass Hypnosis - David Icke

- Mission Mind Control

- Predictive Programming - Theory and Practice with Alan Watt

- Programación Predictiva - Alan Watt - English-Español

- Religion and Politics - Jesus Camp

- Religión y Política - Campamento Jesus

- Shadowplay - Part 1 - 9/11 Puppetmasters

- Subliminal Mind Control - The Giveaway - Derren Brown

- The Brain - A Secret History

- The Puppet Masters

- Trance-Formation - Exposing The Meme That Enslaves Society

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As for the Rumsfeld video:

They are actually probably making elliptical references to Matin des Magiciens type of technology. That's one area the Russians were far in advance of the Americans, Climate Control and Foo Fighters. Damn CIA wasted quite a bit of young flesh advancing their mind control projects, either deluded by the fear the Russians were ahead in that game or using that as an excuse.

CIA->Her name is Earl

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by nitro67

I just want people to understand that what he is claiming is possible and needs to be understood by the masses.

You have not actually demonstrated that it is possible to remotely affect the human mind.
Yes, microwave devices can cause an unpleasant burning sensation that makes you want to leave the area. Infrasound can have similar effects. But remote control, remote affecting of thought? Not so much.
edit on 9/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a rare event that you are wrong, however, the technology to control someones mind using your mind does, in fact, exist.

Of course this is the part when you ask me if someone had snuck into the shooters room and placed one of these hats on him, but I will go ahead and remind you now that just because the civilian populace sees a new technology being birthed, doesn't mean that someone somewhere has already perfected such technology on a rather extremely large budget.

While I steer more towards the most reasonable explanation: The shooter was absolutely nuts, you still cannot fully disregard the possibility of his state of mind being manipulated via technological means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join