It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Hatred. (Impossible Thread, Episode #2)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do the Catholics participating in this thread regularly practice meditation?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Adopted or subjugated... makes no difference.

Of course it makes a difference, the only way that you could conclude that it does not is if you don't know what those words mean, or you don't know anything about early church history.

If you don't want to observe Christian holidays, then don't observe Christian holidays. But it is disingenuous to claim that someone who observes Christmas or Easter is really observing pagan holidays, because that is flat-out ignorant.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Do the Catholics participating in this thread regularly practice meditation?

Apart from the meditative aspects of prayer (contemplative or praying the Rosary,) I do not. I have ADD and Asperger's, so it's really all I can manage to do to have 1/2 an hour or so every morning of prayer and reading scripture, along with an hour of Adoration once a week, which is mostly spent reading scripture.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

We were created without sin but, like Lucifer chose to rebel against God, we also chose to rebel against God in the garden of Eden. Lucifer was cast out of heaven and we were cast out of the garden.

Growing up in the church this always confused me. God is forgiving and loving so the bible tells us. Yet WE did not rebel against anything. At least at my birth I hadn't and I'm not aware of any newborn that comes out rebellious. That stuff was on Adam and Eve not me. So I am punished before I am born for something I had no clue about. Billions of people not given the chance to live in the creation apparently god had intended because of 2 people none of us have ever met and many never even heard of.

Because God loves His children (us) even more than we love our own children, He provided a way for God and man to be in fellowship with each other again, blood sacrifice.

How exactly can you consider eating from a fruit tree worthy of punishing an entire species for the entire time that species exists? Yes I understand the sacrifice and it's suppose to fix things when we die but that doesn't address the whole human race being born "cast out" from those 2 people until the end of the world.

Christ is the antidote to the poison of our disobedience to God. He's the ultimate "detox" to the sin that poisons us.

Christ is the antidote for gods punishment of anothers disobedience, not mine. I started life being punished by god for something I wasn't party to. I don't understand how you put that puzzle together and make it into a coherent picture.(or anyone for that matter)

I'm not picking on you directly I was just scanning posts and this has always bothered me.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

colbe
The nonsense of Catholicism being pagan. You would have to proclaim the same about Protestantism.

I DO proclaim the same thing about Protestantism. "The mother of harlots", harlots being the various Protestant denominations coming from their mother, the RCC.

Sorry, don't mean to be so harsh. When the bible says, "come out of her, my people", who is being addressed here? Catholics are His people, they're just in a bad place-"her" being the RCC.

This is why Catholics are not hated but the system of errors subjugating them to the traditions of men is.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

Not trying to duck and cover or avoid your question. It's one of the more interesting posts on this thread. It's just that my son is homeschooled and while he was taking a lunch break, I jumped on the computer. He's got to get back to his lessons so I'm going to have to get back to you later, if that's all right.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not a problem I have been following the thread I will catch it when you have time.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OpinionatedB,

If God cannot stand me (because I have sinned) why does He speak with me?

Because he knows you have been chosen by him...a sheep..not a goat. Not necessarily for everything you do..but for the destination..where you will wind up..in the end.

Whitewave got it down pretty well here and much shorter than I am even capable.

God can not stand the sin. He loves you.
I tell my kids to stay out from under the kitchen sink because it's full of poisons for them. They disobey and ingest something poisonous from under the sink. Do I no longer love them because they disobeyed? Of course I still love them and immediately forgive them but that doesn't get the poison out of their system. Christ is the antidote to the poison of our disobedience to God. He's the ultimate "detox" to the sin that poisons us.

When God looks upon us He sees the Blood covering us...and best that He does see the Blood..and not my works. For on my own merits and demerits my works are worthless in salvation.

Wow Whitewave,

I believe that even the Eucharist (which you claim is the transubstantiated body of Christ) has no yeast, correct? (trick question cuz I already know the answer since I used to make the bread for the Sunday service at a place that used it).
Simplicity in Christ, no fillers needed.

Agree..no fillers needed. Well said..well said!!

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Thank you for your responses. I appreciate your time.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

I am waiting too! Patiently... I didn't want to ask any more questions because I figured that would seem rude or like I was picking... so I am kind of glad you asked these too!

Maybe when my husband gets home from work we can get his input too... if he wants... maybe

I just about gave him an aneurism on that whole beget thing, so he might be tired of me... lol... but at least I understand that now!

edit on 6-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Why does God need bloodshed in order to forgive sins?

OpinionatedB,

I probably should have done a better job on replying to this question of yours.

The Word teaches us that without the shedding of blood there is not remission of sins.

And as Whitewave has already aptly covered...God cannot be in the presence of sin for He is holy and cannot stand to look upon sin.

As was foretold and instructed in the Olde Testament..God gave the Hebrews an instruction for sacrifice to the Priesthood to carry on for a time for the sins of the people. But this was only for a time ...and looking foreward to when the Testament would be changed by the perfect sacrifice of which animals and such could not cover.

In this case it was a lamb without sin or in another manner...without blemish in the person of Jesus The Christ for Remission of Sins. It is this Blood which God looks upon when we are before Him. And it has been done only once..never to be done or needed again. It is a finished work.

And you are certainly welcome for any help I can give.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

whitewave

colbe
The nonsense of Catholicism being pagan. You would have to proclaim the same about Protestantism.

I DO proclaim the same thing about Protestantism. "The mother of harlots", harlots being the various Protestant denominations coming from their mother, the RCC.

Sorry, don't mean to be so harsh. When the bible says, "come out of her, my people", who is being addressed here? Catholics are His people, they're just in a bad place-"her" being the RCC.

This is why Catholics are not hated but the system of errors subjugating them to the traditions of men is.

You said it, the "mother", yes she is... You would know nothing of Christ but the Old Testament prophecies about Our Lord without Roman Catholicism. Seee dear lady.

Protestantism and their denominations, non-denominations, home churches broke away from the faith.

Jesus is not returning to give His approval of the destruction of the faith. Many Protestants believe this
calling the Roman Catholicism the "whore of Babylon" and as you share, "The mother of harlots." It is the opposite, Our Lord is going to show you the faith is true personally and you will have to decide
then. Free will choice.

You end up calling Our Lord a liar proclaiming the faith is a "system of errors." Remember His promise to Peter, first leader of the faith, Roman Catholicism, read in Matthew 16:18, Jesus said: "Satan will not overcome My Church." You are assured by God, the faith is true, she cannot error concerning the teachings of Christ, on faith and morals.

"Traditions of men", Jesus meant FALSE traditions of men not all traditions. Many traditions come from
God. You see it in the Old and traditions that are greater in the New.

I can help. I ask you, why does the anti-Christ want to abolish the Holy Eucharist as prophesied
in Daniel repeatedly? Because he knows the Eucharist is true. Think of what Satanists practice, they
steal and desecrate CONSECRATED hosts. Seee....they know, they believe Jesus is present in the Eucharist.

God bless you whitewave,

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Note to whitewave:

Cardinal Newman admits in his book that; the "temples, incense, oil lamps, votive offerings, holy water, Holidays, and seasons of devotion, processions, blessings of the fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure (of priests, munks and nuns), images, and statues... are all of PAGAN ORIGIN." -The Development of the Christian Religion Cardinal Newman p.359

www.remnantofgod.org...

The actual title of this work is "An Essay On The Development of Christian Doctrine" which can be found in full here:

www.newmanreader.org...

This quote was incorrectly paraphrased. It is on page 374 not on page 359 and is pasted below.:

"The example set by St. Gregory in an age of persecution was impetuously followed when a time of peace succeeded. In the course of the fourth century two movements or developments spread over the face of Christendom, with a rapidity characteristic of the Church; the one ascetic, the other ritual or ceremonial. We are told in various ways by Eusebius [Note 16], that Constantine, in order to recommend the new religion to the heathen, transferred into it the outward ornaments to which they had been accustomed in their own. It is not necessary to go into a subject which the diligence of Protestant writers has made familiar to most of us. The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holydays and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on the fields; sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison [Note 17], are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church. [374]"

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that any of these things are in and of themselves evil or forbidden.

Newman was simply pointing out an historical fact. Cardinal Newman was a Priest in the Anglican Church who ended up converting to Catholicism after studying church history.

Interesting Postscript:

Postscript - Since the above was written, the Author has joined the Catholic Church. It was his intention and wish to have carried his Volume through the Press before deciding [xi] finally on this step. But when he had got some way in the printing, he recognized in himself a conviction of the truth of the conclusion to which the discussion leads, so clear as to supersede further deliberation. Shortly afterwards circumstances gave him the opportunity of acting upon it, and he felt that he had no warrant for refusing to do so. His first act on his conversion was to offer his Work for revision to the proper authorities; but the offer was declined on the ground that it was written and partly printed before he was a Catholic, and that it would come before the reader in a more persuasive form, if he read it as the author wrote it. It is scarcely necessary to add that he now submits every part of the book to the judgment of the Church, with whose doctrine, on the subjects of which he treats, he wishes all his thoughts to be coincident.

Websites with black backgrounds are a red flag for me.

Additional information here:
Did the Catholic Church Blend Paganism with Christianity?
Also has Interesting information about the whore of babylon.

Is Catholicism Pagan?

edit on 1/6/2014 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Reading through the thread, it appears I'll have several posts to make through the course of the evening. This post, however, was most demanding of a response, since it was so shot full of error.

Understand colbe that I'm not trying to attack your faith. I understand that your belief is sincere, and unwavering. It would be a fruitless effort to attack it, and only breed a needless animosity. However, there are several points you raise that beg an answer, because the discussion is not just amongst us chickens - others are reading as well, and deserve the information to make an informed decision for themselves.

colbe

You said it, the "mother", yes she is... You would know nothing of Christ but the Old Testament prophecies about Our Lord without Roman Catholicism. Seee dear lady.

The RCC was developed during the 4th century, concurrently with the development of Trinitarianism and a merger with the Roman Empire, making it the ROMAN Catholic Church. I only bring this up to point out that there was a span of some 300 years between the time Jesus walked the Earth and the development of Roman Catholicism. During that time span, there were scads of people who followed Christ - the same people who tried to inform the Romans - and I'm quite certain that out of those scads of people, word would have leaked out about Jesus. The Roman Catholic Church has not transmitted any knowledge of Jesus to me, not any more so than the Baptists have.

Protestantism and their denominations, non-denominations, home churches broke away from the faith.

They did not "break away", they merely branched off.

Jesus is not returning to give His approval of the destruction of the faith. Many Protestants believe this
calling the Roman Catholicism the "whore of Babylon" and as you share, "The mother of harlots." It is the opposite, Our Lord is going to show you the faith is true personally and you will have to decide
then. Free will choice.

On the point that Jesus is not returning to give his approval of the destruction of the faith, I wholeheartedly agree - the problem is, we see different things as "the faith", and I see an entirely different attempt at destruction than you do.

Regarding Catholicism vs. Protestantism, does it really matter which is Aholah and which is Aholibah? Perhaps the second chapter of Hosea is more applicable, since all seem to agree that the RCC is "the mother"?

Finally, if God himself sits down and TELLS you what faith to follow personally, how much does "free will" really come into play there? Who would seriously tell him to take his silliness and get out? In that case, "faith" dies - it is replaced by certain knowledge.

You end up calling Our Lord a liar proclaiming the faith is a "system of errors." Remember His promise to Peter, first leader of the faith, Roman Catholicism, read in Matthew 16:18, Jesus said: "Satan will not overcome My Church." You are assured by God, the faith is true, she cannot error concerning the teachings of Christ, on faith and morals.

She did not call "the faith" a system of errors, she called the RCC such, although by extension that includes Protestantism as well, since it is just a branch. Apparently, Whitewave defines "the faith" differently than you, as do I. Jesus is not a liar, nor did Whitewave call him one. There is a reason I say "Jesus" rather than your preferred "Our Lord". A very good reason, which I will leave each to figure out on his own.

"Traditions of men", Jesus meant FALSE traditions of men not all traditions. Many traditions come from

What most seem to be calling "the traditions of men" I generally refer to as "culture" When I say "Traditions" in the context of this discussion, I refer specifically to the Roman Catholic habit of giving the same strength to the pronouncements of men as they give to the word of God. They seem to believe that a man can re-write the Bible simply by making a pronouncement from the Vatican - and that is wrong. Dead wrong.

John says at the end of Revelations, the end of the Bible itself, that:

18 For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book. 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book.

-Revelation 22:18-19 (Douay-Rheims Bible, Challoner Revision)

Thus your "Traditions", or "the traditions of men". There may be a technicality involved that will allow one to escape punishment for putting words into God's mouth, however - if John was only referring to "Revelations" itself.

I can help. I ask you, why does the anti-Christ want to abolish the Holy Eucharist as prophesied
in Daniel repeatedly? Because he knows the Eucharist is true. Think of what Satanists practice, they
steal and desecrate CONSECRATED hosts. Seee....they know, they believe Jesus is present in the Eucharist.

"The Eucharist" is not mentioned in Daniel. Satanists do what they do to get the goat of Catholics, not because they believe any particular thing at all.

edit on 2014/1/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

There is no such thing as the "Roman Catholic Church" -- that is a "nickname", mostly limited to English speakers, for the church that has always been officially known as the Catholic Church. The eastern church branched off in 1054 and became the Orthodox Catholic Church, but there is no counter entity called the Roman Catholic Church, it is simply the Catholic Church, as it was named prior to 1054.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

drivers1492

We were created without sin but, like Lucifer chose to rebel against God, we also chose to rebel against God in the garden of Eden. Lucifer was cast out of heaven and we were cast out of the garden.

Growing up in the church this always confused me. God is forgiving and loving so the bible tells us. Yet WE did not rebel against anything. At least at my birth I hadn't and I'm not aware of any newborn that comes out rebellious. That stuff was on Adam and Eve not me. So I am punished before I am born for something I had no clue about. Billions of people not given the chance to live in the creation apparently god had intended because of 2 people none of us have ever met and many never even heard of.

Because God loves His children (us) even more than we love our own children, He provided a way for God and man to be in fellowship with each other again, blood sacrifice.

How exactly can you consider eating from a fruit tree worthy of punishing an entire species for the entire time that species exists? Yes I understand the sacrifice and it's suppose to fix things when we die but that doesn't address the whole human race being born "cast out" from those 2 people until the end of the world.

Christ is the antidote to the poison of our disobedience to God. He's the ultimate "detox" to the sin that poisons us.

Christ is the antidote for gods punishment of anothers disobedience, not mine. I started life being punished by god for something I wasn't party to. I don't understand how you put that puzzle together and make it into a coherent picture.(or anyone for that matter)

I'm not picking on you directly I was just scanning posts and this has always bothered me.

Sorry to be so long getting back to you. Had dinner, then dishes, then resting up from dinner and dishes. You know how it goes? Now on to the points you raised.

You say that the sin is on Adam and Eve and that you didn't do anything deserving of Gods' wrath? We are all born of Adam and Eve. Their sin is comparable to a genetic disease. It's passed on to all the descendants. Even if a child is raised well, taught to never lie, steal, deceive or commit any "sins", the child will still sin. Some more than others, some less. But still, ALL have sinned and all will sin. It's in our very makeup as a human. Since one man sinned, bringing the whole world that followed (as his descendants) into sin, it was fair and right that only one man should pay for that sinful nature. Christ was the perfect man for the job. He was willing and He was able. He took the place of Adam so that all descendants of Adam could share in the redemption just as all descendants of Adam shared in his fall.

God does give a conscience to us all so that even those who don't hear the gospel will know whether they have offended their conscience. God is merciful and wise and knows how to judge. If there are extenuating circumstances, He will judge according to His mercy AND His justice. After Jesus died, He spent time in Sheol no doubt preaching the gospel to those who were born and died before Jesus time. Everyone gets a chance and that's why every knee WILL bow and every tongue confess that Yeshua the Annointed is Ruler of us all.

Honestly, I don't know if the tree in the garden of Eden is literal or figurative and it really doesn't matter to me. God's creation, God's rules. He didn't just send His son to die to fix the mess we were in but to REALLY save us. God didn't create man and put them in the garden just to have some pets running around. He was creating a bride, someone worthy of the Almighty. Almost holy isn't good enough. Like being almost a virgin when you get married. God intends so much more for us than just being saved from sin and getting into heaven. You don't take a psychotic serial killer and give him a shower, a shave and a new suit and saw he's fit for polite society. Something radical has to change on the inside to make them worthy of polite society. Christ dying on the cross for our sins was just a first step to our salvation. We're saved daily. From ourselves, our sinful, anti-God nature, so that we, like Christ, can be always in the presence of the Father.

Because God is a righteous Judge, we are all judged on our own. We can't help our genetic nature. Sin got INTO us and got passed on. Do you really think you could convince God Almighty that you're a good guy? I know I wouldn't want to have to argue that case for myself. Not saying you're not a good guy but fallen human beings have different judging standard than the One Who Is Good. His is the only opinion that counts. He gave us a way out.

Using again the example of the disobedient child who ate the poison from the sink cabinet....if there's a locked door between me and you and I'm hollering at you to drink the antidote right next to you are you going to argue that I shouldn't have poisons in the house or are you going to just drink the antidote? Letting us chose for ourselves kept us from being robots or Gods' pets. We are free will agents freely choosing the very best. It was also a clever way for God to trap Satan and defeat him.

God is not what religion has taught us. He is not a vengeful bully looking to smite us for the least provocation. He had/has a life of beauty and purpose to share with us but we're not quite worthy yet. We're still in training. He's patient.

Bit of a long answer but you ask big questions.
Believe it or not, this is the short, simplified version. The more you're in Gods' presence the bigger He gets, it seems.
edit on 6-1-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thanks for the update on the Cardinal. The evidence is the evidence even if people change their minds about believing it later. In fact, there are nuns and priests (and higher) who have left the RCC, denouncing all it ever stood for. Does that make the words and facts they knew and shared before their recanting less true? Cardinal Newman was pointing out that there was no need to rehash all the claims of paganism because the Protestants had already presented enough evidence. Didn't sound to me like he was denying it, just that he didn't like the Protestants pointing it out.

The Catholics seem to want to make the issue a Catholic verses Protestant argument. I'm not Protestant and couldn't care less about which team thinks they're right. Catholics and Protestants have been arguing for several centuries and I don't think we're going to resolve matters on this thread (or ever). The question the OP posed was why are Catholics hated. I think that by wording the title that way, the game was rigged from the start. There are certain knee-jerk words that are designed to provoke, put others on the defensive, silence them by social censure, make them comply for fear of retaliation. I deeply dislike this tactic (no disrespect intended or inferred to the OP). My answer to the question posed by the OP has consistently been that there is no hatred towards Catholics and that any disdain is toward a system I find to be without basis in biblical principles.

If I may give an example: Say I'm married to Mr. Jones and am generally a good wife but one day I decide that Mr. Jones should give me all his credit cards and let me carry the check book and tell our neighbors we have the authority to hit them over the head with a toaster if they don't mow their lawn the way we like or on the day we authorize and that I would like to now be known as Mrs. Smith to show my independence. Would not Mr. Jones, who loves his wife but realizes she has lost her mind, be distressed and offended that she should want to call herself by some other man's name? Baptists, Presbyterians, Catholics, etc. are all naming themselves after something other than their spiritual husband, Christ.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

nenothtu
Reading through the thread, it appears I'll have several posts to make through the course of the evening. This post, however, was most demanding of a response, since it was so shot full of error.

Understand colbe that I'm not trying to attack your faith. I understand that your belief is sincere, and unwavering. It would be a fruitless effort to attack it, and only breed a needless animosity. However, there are several points you raise that beg an answer, because the discussion is not just amongst us chickens - others are reading as well, and deserve the information to make an informed decision for themselves.

colbe

The RCC was developed during the 4th century, concurrently with the development of Trinitarianism and a merger with the Roman Empire, making it the ROMAN Catholic Church. I only bring this up to point out that there was a span of some 300 years between the time Jesus walked the Earth and the development of Roman Catholicism. During that time span, there were scads of people who followed Christ - the same people who tried to inform the Romans - and I'm quite certain that out of those scads of people, word would have leaked out about Jesus. The Roman Catholic Church has not transmitted any knowledge of Jesus to me, not any more so than the Baptists have.

They did not "break away", they merely branched off.

then. Free will choice.

On the point that Jesus is not returning to give his approval of the destruction of the faith, I wholeheartedly agree - the problem is, we see different things as "the faith", and I see an entirely different attempt at destruction than you do.

Regarding Catholicism vs. Protestantism, does it really matter which is Aholah and which is Aholibah? Perhaps the second chapter of Hosea is more applicable, since all seem to agree that the RCC is "the mother"?

Finally, if God himself sits down and TELLS you what faith to follow personally, how much does "free will" really come into play there? Who would seriously tell him to take his silliness and get out? In that case, "faith" dies - it is replaced by certain knowledge.

She did not call "the faith" a system of errors, she called the RCC such, although by extension that includes Protestantism as well, since it is just a branch. Apparently, Whitewave defines "the faith" differently than you, as do I. Jesus is not a liar, nor did Whitewave call him one. There is a reason I say "Jesus" rather than your preferred "Our Lord". A very good reason, which I will leave each to figure out on his own.

What most seem to be calling "the traditions of men" I generally refer to as "culture" When I say "Traditions" in the context of this discussion, I refer specifically to the Roman Catholic habit of giving the same strength to the pronouncements of men as they give to the word of God. They seem to believe that a man can re-write the Bible simply by making a pronouncement from the Vatican - and that is wrong. Dead wrong.

John says at the end of Revelations, the end of the Bible itself, that:

18 For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book. 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book.

-Revelation 22:18-19 (Douay-Rheims Bible, Challoner Revision)

Thus your "Traditions", or "the traditions of men". There may be a technicality involved that will allow one to escape punishment for putting words into God's mouth, however - if John was only referring to "Revelations" itself.

"The Eucharist" is not mentioned in Daniel. Satanists do what they do to get the goat of Catholics, not because they believe any particular thing at all.

edit on 2014/1/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Who has time, sorry, I can't reply to all these, my sentences split up. Why do people not keep posts together and reply underneath, then others can see the original in context? Underline what you wish
to comment on....

Read Daniel, the "continual sacrifice and the "abomination of desolation" are repeatedly stated together.

There is no "continual sacrifice" offered now in Judaism and never was in Protestantism.
The "continual sacrifice" is the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass offered all around the world, every hour
of every day since 33 A.D. The "abomination of desolation" happens when the anti-Christ attempts
to abolish the most Holy Eucharist.

Satanists mimic the Holy Mass with their Black Masses and they steal consecrated hosts to desecrate
because Satan believes in Our Lord's presence in the Eucharist. He knows where the greatest grace
is given.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by nenothtu

There is no such thing as the "Roman Catholic Church" -- that is a "nickname", mostly limited to English speakers, for the church that has always been officially known as the Catholic Church. The eastern church branched off in 1054 and became the Orthodox Catholic Church, but there is no counter entity called the Roman Catholic Church, it is simply the Catholic Church, as it was named prior to 1054.

The East followed Rome, the Holy Father until the split. Yes, Jesus established the Roman Catholic Church.
By her authority we know the teachings of Christ.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

colbe

whitewave

colbe

then. Free will choice.

God bless you whitewave,

whitewave,

I am trying to help you, don't read anymore anti-Catholic writings. How come you do not reply and
neno is your spokesman?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join