It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

ultimafule

Of course, this wouldn't stop them from using the UFO meme to cover-up other activities.

I find this an interesting point, because after having watched dark skies, in that movie its like the alien abduction legend is used as a way to cover up for child abduction, a very real and present danger.
The paedophilia details that were obscured by the whole Satanic Ritual Abuse witchhunt seemed to have completely obscured the reality of the child sexual abuse that WAS going on.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

The paedophilia details that were obscured by the whole Satanic Ritual Abuse witchhunt seemed to have completely obscured the reality of the child sexual abuse that WAS going on.

I have a hard time reconciling that as well but then would such a big deal be made if someone was a devout catholic or even a member of the penn state faculty?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian

I have a hard time reconciling that as well but then would such a big deal be made if someone was a devout catholic or even a member of the penn state faculty?

Personally if you ask me, I think a big deal should be made out of all cases of child exploitation and abuse.
So many times the lid is almost blown off of this, but it always gets covered up, for one reason, it reaches into the highest echelons of the elite. The paedophile priests are nothing compared to those that make our laws and tell us how to live our lives.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Figures on annual revenue generated by the sale of CP are hard to come by, but by conservative estimates, it is currently in excess of 3 billion dollars.

No small potatoes, that.

Secondarily indicates a market large enough that redirection through SRA stories, clowns, and priests is a great way to obfuscate the true diversity and size of the clientele base.

And re: Penn State:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 30-9-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Eidolon23

Figures on annual revenue generated by the sale of CP are hard to come by, but by conservative estimates, it is currently in excess of 3 billion dollars.

No small potatoes, that.

SMH.

If anybody needed testament to how threads of sickness work their way through society, just heed that one point.
With that case of the guy that wanted to kidnap kids and EAT them after torturing and abusing them, after seeing pictures/videos of the same thing from the internet, makes you wonder where these pics and vids are coming from. The urban legend of the "snuff" movie, seems to be becoming a reality, if it wasnt already.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

tetra50
Although your use of language and writing skills is definitively penultimate, we go back to how, exactly , mind war is conducted, utlized and applied. Not mind control? How exactly, then, are our ideologies as humans (and what are you, by the way, as it sounds in your dissertation, like you separate from human), identified and therefore, "grouped," as you describe our intent as a whole? For your identified objective, there, seems to be at total odds with the methods for achieving what you claim to be seeking, through "mind war." Just the title, there, says it all. For how else could you be warring with minds, if it were not the seeking to first read them, extrapolate what minds wish for most, and then gently manipulate this, and then sell it as a function of "grouping," and therfore, serving the greater good?
Tetra50

I've been asked variations on this question earlier in the thread, and attempted to answer them, including most recently with the book extract concerning "What It Is/Isn't". I don't know how many other ways I can say it.

MW is far from a perfect solution to PW, but I think it is a better alternative for all the reasons in the book, if it is undertaken responsibly and ethically, and there is just no way to "failsafe" that. I am looking for "the best way out of a bad situation (modern, endless, irrational PW)", and this is my best shot. I am the first person to applaud if you've got a better idea. Otherwise the alternative to MW is to just let PW continue grinding up people and their homes & means of livelihood, which sucks. All too often we in "insulated" places like the USA view PW as a sort of abstraction that happens to anonymous people elsewhere, but are we going to have pizza for lunch and how do you like the new iPhone OS7?

I daresay the poster here who said that he'd rather be shot or blown up than have his state of mind changed from mindless fury to considerate cooperation has never been in close combat. I have, many times, and it's ghastly. It's not like in the movies, where you tacitly assume that no one really gets hurt. MW is a big bite, because I set out to come up with something that would just stop all of that. I don't want one more dead or injured American coming home, and I don't want any more dead or injured people anywhere else because of what we do either.

I think that the redesign of the Army's three Special Operations branches from their present "battlefield janitor" usage to what I propose in MW can do the job. I am not holding my breath, because there are lots of people and big-moneyed interests who like PW just fine. But I want to plant the seed.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Those who are genuinely concerned with mitigating or eliminating the human suffering caused by warfare would be better served to look at the underlying causes (resource allocation, class hatred, disempowerment of the individual, etc., etc.), and addressing it from that angle. It's an approach that has never been seriously attempted, and it's certainly worth a shot.

MW is a shot at exactly that. Throughout the entire text and the operational system therein, constant reference is made to "diagnosing and treating the 'disease', not the 'symptoms'". E.g. You'll never get anywhere by just hitting back at people who are pissed off. You need to discover why they are PO in the first place and fix that. That is what the entire function of the redesigned ParaPolitics Branch is all about. It's the function of the other two branches - MW and MetaForce - to calm things down long enough for PPB to be able to do this.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

maquino

I daresay the poster here who said that he'd rather be shot or blown up than have his state of mind changed from mindless fury to considerate cooperation has never been in close combat.

She.

1. It is not necessary to directly experience a phenom in order to make an informed conjecture of its effects. Having a limber imagination, a strong empathic faculty, and several relatives and friends who have seen the horror up close and personal makes me secure in standing by my previous statement: better disfigurement of the body than rape of the mind.

2. "Mindless fury"? Are all combatants uncouth savages with no just cause, then?

And "considerate cooperation"?

"How very considerate of you to lie back and cooperate while we strip your resources, acquire the land rights and distribution channels without compensation and set up a totalitarian regime."

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

maquino

tetra50
Although your use of language and writing skills is definitively penultimate, we go back to how, exactly , mind war is conducted, utlized and applied. Not mind control? How exactly, then, are our ideologies as humans (and what are you, by the way, as it sounds in your dissertation, like you separate from human), identified and therefore, "grouped," as you describe our intent as a whole? For your identified objective, there, seems to be at total odds with the methods for achieving what you claim to be seeking, through "mind war." Just the title, there, says it all. For how else could you be warring with minds, if it were not the seeking to first read them, extrapolate what minds wish for most, and then gently manipulate this, and then sell it as a function of "grouping," and therfore, serving the greater good?
Tetra50

I've been asked variations on this question earlier in the thread, and attempted to answer them, including most recently with the book extract concerning "What It Is/Isn't". I don't know how many other ways I can say it.

MW is far from a perfect solution to PW, but I think it is a better alternative for all the reasons in the book, if it is undertaken responsibly and ethically, and there is just no way to "failsafe" that. I am looking for "the best way out of a bad situation (modern, endless, irrational PW)", and this is my best shot. I am the first person to applaud if you've got a better idea. Otherwise the alternative to MW is to just let PW continue grinding up people and their homes & means of livelihood, which sucks. All too often we in "insulated" places like the USA view PW as a sort of abstraction that happens to anonymous people elsewhere, but are we going to have pizza for lunch and how do you like the new iPhone OS7?

I daresay the poster here who said that he'd rather be shot or blown up than have his state of mind changed from mindless fury to considerate cooperation has never been in close combat. I have, many times, and it's ghastly. It's not like in the movies, where you tacitly assume that no one really gets hurt. MW is a big bite, because I set out to come up with something that would just stop all of that. I don't want one more dead or injured American coming home, and I don't want any more dead or injured people anywhere else because of what we do either.

I think that the redesign of the Army's three Special Operations branches from their present "battlefield janitor" usage to what I propose in MW can do the job. I am not holding my breath, because there are lots of people and big-moneyed interests who like PW just fine. But I want to plant the seed.

You are an intelligent man, much more so than myself, but cant you see what a mammoth(even impossible) task this is?
So many ideologies and religions and sects of religions pervade the collective conciousness, which ideologies or theologies depend on location in the world, they all have one common theme, control by an idea.

They are all mindwar, they all seek to end conflict by unification behind a thought.
If all the previous attempts at mindwar have failed, why do you think you even stand a chance?
I dont think the problem is the idea per se, I think its the practice of that idea by us people that can be so easily corrupted "by the ring". We need hobbits to lead us. So I ask you this....
Is there an alien race of hobbits that can return to middle earth and save us from ourselves?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

maquino

MW is a shot at exactly that. Throughout the entire text and the operational system therein, constant reference is made to "diagnosing and treating the 'disease', not the 'symptoms'". E.g. You'll never get anywhere by just hitting back at people who are pissed off. You need to discover why they are PO in the first place and fix that. That is what the entire function of the redesigned ParaPolitics Branch is all about. It's the function of the other two branches - MW and MetaForce - to calm things down long enough for PPB to be able to do this.

"Fixing it" by your (and by extension the principles you represent) definition appears to consist of reframing the same old exploitative practices so that they're more palatable to the exploited, rather than actually seeking change and redress.

If we really gave a crap, we'd be exporting everything we love about America (egalitarianism, personal freedom, free enterprise, personal responsibility), rather than razing existing infrastructure and maximizing regional instability, following it up by bringing in our own corporations to profit off the reconstruction effort.

But to have the gall to then turn around and expect we can psyop those people into liking it, because as long as they don't object to their oppression, we come out looking like humanitarians?

edit on 30-9-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Eidolon23
It is not necessary to directly experience a phenom in order to make an informed conjecture of its effects. Having a limber imagination, a strong empathic faculty, and several relatives and friends who have seen the horror up close and personal makes me secure in standing by my previous statement: better disfigurement of the body than rape of the mind.

Eloquently, and I don't doubt sincerely stated from an "armchair" perspective. I have had enough firsthand experience to have an utter abhorrence for it, which is why I am trying to stop it. As for "raping the mind", please see again "What MW Isn't" above. As constructed, the MW campaign doesn't do that.

Look, you can buy a car which is designed to transport you in comfort and safety, and run over a bunch of people with it, or drive it off a cliff and kill yourself. There is nothing which somebody can't find a way to misuse and screw up. MW is no exception. What it is, is one means to retire PW from the scourge it's been throughout history. I repeat: If you have better ideas, by all means air them.

"Mindless fury"? Are all combatants uncouth savages with no just cause, then?

What happens in a "firefight" is usually a kind of numbing of emotion, because the sense of danger and the need to do something about it - escape or destroy it - trumps all else. Anger and other emotions emerge when the immediacy is past, which is where things like the My Lai massacre result. Human stability is a very delicate balance, conditioned by a great many factors, most of which are subconscious. Upset the applecart and all sorts of bad things can happen.

MW is about not upsetting mental applecarts. It is a controlled, constantly-monitored and -adjusted process throughout. It is also finite. Once PPB has done its job, MWB "turns off the switch" and everyone leaves.

And "considerate cooperation"?

[From the MW book:] This [ParaPolitics] prescription is less formidable than it reads at first glance. Ordinary political interactions can be analytically dissected into six motivational expressions: perfectibility, reason, welfare, stability, power, and self-preservation.

The politics of perfectibility are those inspired by the desire to improve the status quo, whatever it may be. Reason involves established processes of discussion and negotiation, resulting in progressive changes by both consensus and compromise. Welfare considerations are those reflected within the basic fairness and humanity of various policies and proposals. Stability of the embracing social system is a constant concern with regard to all potential modifications. The quest for individual and institutional power results from personal and group ambition, and self-preservation follows from people’s instinctive desire for security and continuation of their family line and community image.

In an ideal situation all six factors would be in equilibrium. In practice, particularly in the current Age of Ideologies, this is rarely if ever the case. Distortion of the principle of perfectibility leads to outbursts of patriotic narcissism along with xenophobia. Exclusive or predominant reliance upon the reasoning procedures of established institutions excuses or ignores urgent social needs which have little or no voice in them. A popular demand for welfare can leave the community stripped of its vitality by penalizing personal initiative or privilege; at extremes it leads to revolution. In contrast, an excessive concern for stability results in repressive laws and their coercive enforcement. Power for its own sake - not from the runaway idealism of perfectibility - disintegrates a community into selfishness and cynicism. Self-preservation can become overactive in a state suffering from other distortions or disruptions, resulting in personal alienation from [what remains of] the community and anarchy.

The MW diagnostic procedures of Phase 1 examine all six categories to identify both imbalances in a given area and their effect upon the entire structure. Part of the Phase 2 “cure” involves “rebalancing” that structure as efficiently and effectively as practical.

That is not where the PPB’s work stops, however. It is not there just to secure a tenuous, utilitarian stability, but rather to continue into the identification and inspiration of a positive, inherently-reinforcing moral community: a true polis. [End of book extract]

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

maquino
Power for its own sake - not from the runaway idealism of perfectibility - disintegrates a community into selfishness and cynicism. Self-preservation can become overactive in a state suffering from other distortions or disruptions, resulting in personal alienation from [what remains of] the community and anarchy.

Now that sums up perfectly what I see when I open my eyes and have a look around. This is the current state of modern western "civilization".

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

maquino
I have had enough firsthand experience to have an utter abhorrence for it, which is why I am trying to stop it.

Cars are meant to be used for transportation and recreation. What you describe is much more akin to manufacturing AK-47s, which of course will be used by the "wrong" people.

But going with your metaphor:

You can't stop war by shifting its practice to another platform. Particularly if the "car" you're manufacturing stands every chance of being sold to folks who are prone to plowing into old ladies, driving off every available cliff, and dead-ending into crowded outdoor events.

And particularly if there is no sign of it even being implemented correctly by your own principle.

It's just the next MAD scenario.

I repeat: If you have better ideas, by all means air them.

1. Divert funding into educating oppressed populations within the target culture.
2. Allow fair use of resources and support the local economy by funnelling money to small business initiatives.
3. Support small-scale local agriculture.
4. ANYTHING BUT OIL.
5. Reduce the need for internecine conflict and US intervention by transitioning our economy away from a structure where 1 in 8 jobs depends on military spending.
6. Neuter the black market by legalizing ****.

MW is about not upsetting mental applecarts. It is a controlled, constantly-monitored and -adjusted process throughout. It is also finite. Once PPB has done its job, MWB "turns off the switch" and everyone leaves.

Give me one scenario where this has actually happened.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Misuse --->Use If the intended purpose is to shoot someone in the face, it doesn't matter who pulls the trigger.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Eidolon23

Maybe Iraq?

But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what a clusterf**k that was.

If this is the "reality" of winning the "hearts and minds" of our enemies, then we have a long damn way to go.

I dont see how this methodology cannot be used against the domestic population, because the domestic population is the most ongoing potential enemy of the "power structure" that there is.
NSA spying proves this point, spying on the internet is an early warning system for dissent as well as foreign plots.
There are two potential enemies, foreign and domestic.
On ongoing "campaign" of mindwar regardless of how many bows you wrap it up in, is nefarious in result, if not in intention.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Eidolon23
"Fixing it" by your (and by extension the principles you represent) definition appears to consist of reframing the same old exploitative practices so that they're more palatable to the exploited, rather than actually seeking change and redress.

This has nothing whatever to do with the MW mechanism/process. It does not intrude on socio/economic systems. It is an immediate-situation PW-stopping/prevention device.

The kinds of international problems you mention here are far more complex. I don't "blank out" any of them. But in the MW book I have not set out to reform all of human civilization. [That will take me at least until next week.]

One of the MetaForce Branch's missions in MW Phase Zero is to identify and stop all irritants and provocations which have raised the situation to PW levels. MFB is the redesigned U.S. Army Special Forces Branch, and with MW freedom of action and the "blanket" of the MW Branch over it, it's quite capable of doing this. The big question, as previously raised here, is whether the big interests in Washington [and Wall Street] will give it the green light to do so.

If we really gave a crap, we'd be exporting everything we love about America (egalitarianism, personal freedom, free enterprise, personal responsibility), rather than razing existing infrastructure and maximizing regional instability, following it up by bringing in our own corporations to profit off the reconstruction effort.

All of that "everything we love" is, unfortunately, imagination rather than reality. This is not an egalitarian country, and your personal freedom extends only where it is inconsequential and cosmetic. Free enterprise is built on a multinational superstructure of foreign exploitation (which is now gradually reversing itself as the system moves to cheaper labor abroad). And the higher in the system you go, the more "personal responsibility" falls away from you.

The U.S. Army PSYOP community didn't do this, but an ocean of propaganda generally surrounds it. I said here earlier that the PSYOP Officer's Course at Fort Bragg was a big dash of cold water about "this ocean". PSYOP personnel live in a world in which "all concepts are variables, not constants" and nothing is "dispassionately objective". It is very freaky, and many people can't handle it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

maquino

This has nothing whatever to do with the MW mechanism/process. It does not intrude on socio/economic systems. It is an immediate-situation PW-stopping/prevention device.

The kinds of international problems you mention here are far more complex. I don't "blank out" any of them. But in the MW book I have not set out to reform all of human civilization. [That will take me at least until next week.]

Now when you put it like that I immediately think SYRIA. Its as if the theatricals used by our leaders created a situation where diplomacy could take its place. If this is truly the case then I must say its quite effective, I had to catch myself when I was thinking it would take the UN to sort the mess out.

Id rather think it was poor foreign policy and naive leadership though, because if it wasnt, then it was a master stroke.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

maquino

Oh, Christ. Okay then, what scenario, beyond securing our own interests by minimizing resistance to socio/economic power grabs, entails implementation of your techniques? I don't know if you've been keeping up with the state of war these-a-days, but most of it is centered on socio/economic disruption.

Mr. Aquino, are you familiar with 5GW theory?

The kinds of international problems you mention here are far more complex.

Not really. The progression of events that led to the conditions we enjoy here in the States could be duplicated elsewhere, if anyone cared to do so.

The big question, as previously raised here, is whether the big interests in Washington [and Wall Street] will give it the green light to do so.

Somehow I doubt DC is the choke-point.

All of that "everything we love" is, unfortunately, imagination rather than reality.

Proud to be an American, arentcha? No, but seriously, what are you upholding, if not those truths we hold to be self-evident?

PSYOP personnel live in a world in which "all concepts are variables, not constants" and nothing is "dispassionately objective". It is very freaky, and many people can't handle it.

Oh, there's always one constant: profit motive. And if every idea else is so ephemeral to you, it's no surprise we see no evidence of "humane warfare" in this world.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

PSYOP personnel live in a world in which "all concepts are variables, not constants" and nothing is "dispassionately objective".

It is very freaky, and many people can't handle it.

Is it? Very Freak-eh?

You've seriously got me rolling now, Michael. You should hang around here more often; we are all very well acclimated towards '"all concepts are variables, not constants" and nothing is "dispassionately objective"".

And we absolutely count on things being as freaky as possible.

We can handle it, loc.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Eidolon23
You can't stop war by shifting its practice to another platform.

Actually a premise of MW is that you can. Historically attempts to eliminate war through "peace" have failed, for obvious reasons identified in the book. Humanity has a built-in "war disposition". Since you're a lady, you may indeed not have it. In the book I quote John Fowles:

The Magus
Men love war because it allows them to look serious. Because they imagine that it is the one thing that stops women laughing at them. In it they can reduce women to the status of objects. That is the great distinction between the sexes. Men see objects; women see the relationship between objects. Whether the objects need each other, love each other, match each other. It is an extra dimension of feeling we men are without, and one that makes war abhorrent to all real women - and absurd. I will tell you what war is. War is a psychosis caused by an inability to see relationships. Our relationship with our fellowmen. Our relationship with our economic and historical situation. And above all our relationship to nothingness. To death. - Maurice Conchis

So the idea of MW is not to try to suppress this war-drive, but to redirect it into a different, and nondestructive, mode of expression.

1. Divert funding into educating oppressed populations within the target culture.
2. Allow fair use of resources and support the local economy by funnelling money to small business initiatives.
3. Support small-scale local agriculture.
4. ANYTHING BUT OIL.
5. Reduce the need for internecine conflict and US intervention by transitioning our economy away from a structure where 1 in 8 jobs depends on military spending.
6. Neuter the black market by legalizing ****.

As above, these are sadly all illusions in support of various vested interests. The moment you start teaching economics and politics in school, for example, indoctrination happens. The crush of population and migration has long since eclipsed the ideal of the small farmer, unless you want starvation on an even more terrible scale than it already is. Eliminate the oil industry and many others would be destroyed. Indeed almost every other.

The issue of US military spending is entangled with all of the above, and is critiqued right at the beginning of the book. Projected PW is extremely expensive. MW by comparison is cheap.

If you legalize illegal drugs, you just move the profits into the pockets of a different bunch of profiteers, like the tobacco and booze companies.

MW's just been published, and is still making the rounds through the government and populace. Nobody's tried it yet. If Barak called me up and said, "OK, smartass, you've got my go-ahead to try to fix Syria with this," I'd dust off my hat and do it. Might take me awhile to assemble all the gadgetry and smart people I'd need, but like Arnold said in Terminator 2 "No problemo."

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Proud to be an American, arentcha? No, but seriously, what are you upholding, if not those truths we hold to be self-evident?

Yes, I am, but I don't just sit on my fat ass and wave the flag about it. And here's what the book says about the Constitution:

# # # # #

... The existence and actions of the military are held to be justified by [and in defense of] the United States Constitution. It is significant that the oath of an American serviceman is to this document, not to a particular individual, office, government, or administration. The effect of this orientation is to place the military at least theoretically within an “ethical universe” that is more or less purely Lockean.

John Locke (1632-1704) was responsible for the doctrine that all government should be limited in its powers and exists only by consent of the governed. He introduced the concepts of “inalienable rights” (which cannot be contracted away to the government or anyone else) and that “all men are created equal”.

Locke based his political philosophy upon reason, paying lip service to rational ideals. He wanted to build a system that would reflect “basic man” rather than one which sets ideals and expectations for him that he cannot reach. The advantage of this kind of system is that it never overreaches itself and rarely falls victim to hypocrisy of a structural sort, since not much except cooperation and stability is expected of it. The disadvantage is that it is a difficult system to improve by inspired or intellectual leadership, since political power is concentrated in majority opinion - which tends to be sluggish, conservative, complacent, and apathetic - unless a crisis shocks it into action. Political power can be corrupted through the economic, social, or demagogic manipulation of the people.
The “self-evident truths” in this perceptual universe are accepted as articles of faith which need no argumentative justification.

Indeed to question the assumptions underlying the Constitution would be viewed as a kind of quasi-religious heresy - as indeed it is from a philosophical perspective. The social-contract theorists of the Enlightenment held a vague, general disbelief that God, if he were presumed to exist, would disregard the operation of natural laws to take an interest in the behavior of individual human beings for better or worse. Generally termed Deism, this belief-system included such Founding Fathers as George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Paine. They therefore designed ideal governmental systems in which human reason was preeminent, with traditional Judæo/Christian divine influence being relegated to a ceremonial and symbolic role in actual political decision-making ...

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join