It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The GUT
Certainly Alexander has an interest, and maybe even some important things to say, about the topic, but I--and others suggest--that to truly understand him and his motivations, we must look at his "baby," his true interest and legacy, which just so happens to be non-lethal weaponry.

Correct in that he has written several books, and been a government consultant on NLW. This is a concept on which I myself have reservations. "NLW" means "stopping short of killing", so ideas like substituting rubber bullets for metal ones, sonic projectors to deliver nonlethal pain to targets' ears to break up mobs or battlefield formations, etc.

What this does is to make PhysWar (PW) more tolerable by eliminating body bags and caskets. It does not reduce the destructiveness or misery of PW generally; indeed it allows it to continue. I want to get rid of PW altogether, hence MW.

Historically we went through an exercise like this after WW1, when chemical weapons were deemed too horrible. So they were ruled out of use, allowing PW without them to continue. After WW2 atomic weapons were deemed too horrible, so they were ruled out of use by the same kind of tacit agreement, allowing PW without them to roll right along. What we've gotten into is a habit of making PW permissible by keeping it down to an "acceptable" level of death & destruction. Very much as Orwell caustically summarized it in 1984:

War, it will be seen, accomplishes the necessary destruction, but accomplishes it in a psychologically acceptable way. In principle it would be quite simple to waste the surplus labour of the world by building temples and pyramids, by digging holes and filling them up again, or even by producing vast quantities of goods and then setting fire to them. But this would provide only the economic and not the emotional basis for a hierarchical society. What is concerned here is not the morale of masses, whose attitude is unimportant so long as they are kept steadily at work, but the morale of the Party itself. Even the humblest Party member is expected to be competent, industrious, and even intelligent within narrow limits, but it is also necessary that he should be a credulous and ignorant fanatic whose prevailing moods are fear, hatred, adulation, and orgiastic triumph. In other words it is necessary that he should have the mentality appropriate to a state of war. It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist.

The premise of MW is that any level of PW is unacceptable, period.

The GUT
The most insidious of those [UFO] deceptions come from, in my opinion, the military-intelligence apparatus.

I can't pretend to know everything that goes on in every government department/agency, of course. I can tell you that DOD PSYOP has not had any mission to target the US populace, and that would include anything like UFO subjects. Strictly speaking, Smith-Mundt prohibits any domestic PSYOP targeting by any part of the government. It is ironclad within formal PSYOP elements within DOD (including its DIA) & DOS, certainly.

NSA wasn't supposed to do anything domestically either, but all the recent exposes have shaken this image. On the other hand, NSA doesn't have a PSYOP function; it's completely a collection agency.

CIA has the proponency for peacetime covert PSYOP, but once again strictly foreign-target.

I also have to say again that the usually-cited examples of "attempted disinformation", like the "Majestic documents" are not even close to PSYOP standards. If we did them, they'd be airtight.

For such "disinformationists" the UFO phenomenon has become their "go to" psyops campaign to hide various secrets such as exotic propulsion and mind control ambitions.

Actually what happens when a black-program aircraft is sighted is utter silence. Not any kind of "active PSYOP UFO spin". The problem is that such a sighting then popularly defaults to "UFO", particularly if the craft looks weird, which is entirely possible. Consider how different the Stealth fighter and bomber looked from anything else in the air at the time.

Some decades ago I was on a base used for U2 flights. The U2 is a freaking gorgeous aircraft, and everyone used to stop what they were doing to watch it take off or land. I used to amuse myself by asking the base personnel "Isn't that U2 up there beautiful?" I always got the same answer: "What U2?" Really.

Firstly, we know that Projects MK-ULTRA, Artichoke, Bluebird, etc. are NOT figments of conspiracy fantasists. Folks heads and biological systems were unethically effed with. For those that might be new to this subject and have access to the RATS forum, please pm me for a fantastic thread that references actual FOIA documents.

As summarized in MindWar, MKULTRA and its predecessors/successors were, in a word, stupid. They targeted the conscious part of the mind and just scrambled it with drugs, stress. All that gets you is confusion, exhaustion, and incoherence. The only component of MKULTRA which had substance was hypnotism, but once again they got it all wrong as LIPC (Liminal Involuntary Psycontrol). It's a SLIPC (Subliminal IPC) function as detailed in MW PSYCON #9.

Further, there is scientific, empirical evidence that EM (electromagnetic fields) and various forms of microwave radiation have been shown to affect the human ecosystem in various ways both physiologically and psychologically. Serious stuff.

Correct; cf. PSYCON #1: Homo Electromagneticus in MindWar.

Jones informed Gibbons, "There are reasons to believe that some government group has interwoven research about this (mind control) technology with alleged UFO phenomena. If that is correct, you can expect to run into early resistance when inquiring about UFOs, not because of the UFO subject, but because that has been used to cloak research and applications of mind-control activity.”

The authoritative book on "mind control" is here right now, e.g. MW, and it has nothing to do with anything ET. It's way beyond anything else in the government in the PSYOP field; a glance through the current generation of PSYOP manuals will attest to this.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

John Alexander spoke at the International Remote Viewing Association's Conference in 2009 about shamanism. In this presentation he revealed that shamans often play "both sides of the field" - white and black magic [healing and sorcery] - and points out that shamans are often paid to put curses on people and kill them. He also admits that he does Research and Development for weapons technologies at Los Alamos National Lab, which is associated with National Security. Is it possible that the constant and very expensive world-traveling to study Voodoo Priests and sorcerers and shamans that Alexander undertakes could relate in any way to his own R&D/military work? It is also possible that it is just a passion of his...

Excerpts from Dr. Steven Greer's 'Hidden Truth-Forbidden Knowledge', Chapter 18 - 'Astral Body Extractions', pages 132-134

Now remember, if you cause enough trauma to the astral body, it can manifest in the physical. This is something many people don't understand. Most of these abduction events are actualized by technologies that can extract your astral body from your physical body.

Project Amethyst, run by a black cell at the NSA, killed people by severing the cord between the astral body and the physical body. I know a guy who ran that program.

People like Col. MK [pseudonym used by Dr. Greer], who is known as Dr. Death and has a PhD in thanatology, the study of death, are masters of psychotronics and high-tech electronic systems that are responsible for abductions, mind control, and similar attacks. So, when you realize what our leaders are up against - it doesn't matter if they're Skull and Bones, and it doesn't matter if they're a former CIA Director - if they try to step out of line, they run into this other group. This inner high cabal is hell bent on keeping this subject tied up until there is a worst case scenario. Their objective is the elimination of at least four to five billion of the six billion people on Earth.

A personal online response from Col. John Alexander replying to a question about the UFO phenomenon and the continuing world crises

Sorry, no cover-up and ET didn't answer the phone. The mess is ours to deal with.

Excerpt from Lt. Col. Michael Aquino's review for Col. John Alexander's 'UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies and Realities'

So the emerging picture from UFOs is not one of are-They/aren’t-They-here, but rather of a global phenomenon of human psychology: a PSYOP campaign without anyone actually running it. Much like the traditional circus coming to town, it thrills us, scares us, and certainly alleviates boredom. John Alexander isn’t about to stare it down; like everyone else, he’s having way too much fun with it.

Excerpt from Jacques Vallee's 'Forbidden Science II'

I have not emerged from this experience with much respect for the Intelligence officials I have met, in the United States or Europe.

While many are men and women of undoubted loyalty and integrity, and while they deserve full credit (alongside their equally committed adversaries in other countries) for saving us from the catastrophe of a nuclear exchange between East and West for over half a century, their performance in the manipulation of science in general, and of the belief in the paranormal in particular, has been shady, deceitful and ultimately harmful to the development of advanced technology.

While the belief in UFOs presents a convenient cover for occasional crashes of classified prototypes, unethical medical experiments or psychological operations designed to fool enemies, much damage has been done to good research in the process…

In my limited contacts with the agencies involved, I have met some of the brightest people I will ever know in this life, and some of the most despicable and sometimes crazy characters.

There was very little between these two extremes.

Excerpt from the 09-25-2013 edition of Coast to Coast AM which featured information about psychopathy

Author Douglas E. Richards has a master's degree in genetic engineering and was Director of Biotechnology Licensing at Bristol-Myers Squibb. He discussed the latest scientific findings about the nature of psychopaths, as well as studies about happiness, and personality. During his research, Richards was stunned to find out that 1% of the population are considered psychopathic, and such people can be found in many walks of life. A psychopath exhibits a range of specific behaviors and traits-- they are absolutely without conscience or empathy, they're ruthless and cold-blooded, and do not fully experience emotions, he detailed.

Yet, conversely, psychopaths can be incredibly charming, and often are brilliant liars and manipulators. "If they're caught in a lie, it doesn't faze them at all," because they don't have any shame, embarrassment, or self-consciousness, and will just create a bigger lie, he explained. "They can even fool people who study them for a living," are cool as a cucumber under pressure, never take blame for anything, and have the ability to zero in on people's weaknesses, he added. Psychopaths are chillingly sane, while psychotics are out of touch with reality, Richards continued. Brain studies have shown that psychopaths have fewer connections between the ventral medial prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for feelings like empathy and guilt.

edit on 29-9-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maquino, getting back to whether the Temple of Set represents any authentic Egyptian tradition perhaps it might be useful to quote Zeena on the subject;

ZEENA: I see no resemblance between the supposedly noble and ethical "Platonic Form of Isolate Intelligence" that Michael Aquino arbitrarily calls "Set" and the actual god commonly known by that name.

As I know from experience, anyone who affiliates with the ToS will not find himself connected to the true Sethian egregore at all, but will instead have plugged into the self-created Satan-Lite fantasies of Michael Aquino; delusions which are paradoxically opposed to all available reliable and scholarly accounts of the nature of Seth. I'm the first to admit that I made a colossal error in believing that there must surely be some trace of Seth to be found in an institution which so impudently bears His name; perhaps there would be some "secret" inner Order of Seth beyond the Holiday Inn buffets, medallion worship, and "fancy-talk". But the biggest secret of all about the supposed Temple of Set is that, to borrow a phrase from Gertrude Stein, there's no There there.

After seven years of being privy to that corporation's inside dirt, gossip, back-biting, middle-class family values, and extremely unethical behavior, I became it's High Priestess on June 21, 2002 by a majority vote of the board of directors, a.k.a the “Council of Nine”.

Still stupidly believing I could educate and reform the Org somehow into a legitimate religious body, I regarded that event as the last test to finally know if there might not be one last stone unturned where a teensy shadow of Seth was hiding. But sadly all I ultimately learned was that from the inception of the Temple of Set, it's founders never wanted it to be anymore authentically Sethian than a pathetic Tuesday night Catholic bingo party and pot-luck, which is how it remains.

When it finally dawned on me that I was most likely one of the very few truly Sethian things that ever happened to that group (i.e., the authentic Sethian spirit of discord and anomaly in opposition to their stasis and stultifying routine), I knew that this terrified group of poseurs was nowhere for one who embraced The Terrifier. So I engaged in yet another authentic Sethian act and - Deserted.

As for understanding the staggeringly erroneous idea the Temple of Set has about my god, you needn't just take my word alone; only a few days of comparing the available ToS literature to the authentic Sethian tradition as recorded in history will prove that the ToS has almost no connection to the god Seth save for nomenclature. The organization that blasphemously calls itself "the Temple of Set" does not reflect any understanding of the god Seth as He has ever been known.

Oh dear...

A couple of other points, when you propose that Set was a God (Neter] outside of nature, somehow different than all the rest, this ignores the fact that it is generally considered that our word 'nature' derives through the Greeks from the term Egyptian 'Neter', so that would be proposing that an aspect of nature is outside of nature, which is of course ridiculous.

The God Set had no association with magic and ritual in ancient Egypt, as i mentioned he just threw the Books of Thoth in the river, but his wife Nephtys very much was associated with such, albeit she decided to leave dumb ass Set and team up with Isis and Osiris and was thus an integral part of the rebirth mysteries, a true Mistress of the Dark.

he goddess Nephthys one Egyptian deity who seems to have been ignored or pushed into the background

Although linked with death and decay, Nephthys was also a bringer of life into the world, and rebirth into the land of the dead. Leaving her husband Set, she became a follower of Osiris and a supporter of her sister. In Egyptian art, the twin sisters were almost always shown together. Great of magic, Nephthys was seen as a good goddess who would give them rebirth in the land of the dead, just as she had helped Osiris to be reborn.

Nephthys was known in some ancient Egyptian temple theologies and cosmologies as the "Useful Goddess" or the "Excellent Goddess". These late Ancient Egyptian temple texts describe a goddess who represented divine assistance and protective guardianship.

Nephthys, along with Isis, was a force before whom demons trembled in fear, and whose magical spells were necessary for navigating the various levels of Duat, as the region of the afterlife was termed.
It should here be noted that Nephthys was not necessarily viewed as the polar opposite of Isis, but rather as a different reflection of the same reality: eternal life in transition.

Nephtys

The concept then of ANY form of rebirth through Set would be a non starter.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This thread, LINK, has one of the most comprehensive collections of FOIA documents in regards to Bluebird/Artichoke/MK Ultra. However, these projects did not stop at drugs and hyponosis. And even those two things together, are far more effective, than "just stupid," covers. Anyone believing that should take a good look at these documents.

It's also well known that when hearings were ordered into Ultra in 1977, a great deal of paperwork was either stored in private residences, or simply destroyed. So the assertion that these projects dealt only with drugs and hypnosis, is likely not correct, either. This was, in fact, the beginning of psychological warfare, and perusing these documents will leave little doubt as to that.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
Maquino, getting back to whether the Temple of Set represents any authentic Egyptian tradition perhaps it might be useful to quote Zeena on the subject;

Not particularly. Zeena and her husband Nikolas Schreck joined the Temple of Set in the early 1990s after a falling-out with her father Anton LaVey. They enjoyed their years with the Temple, contributing to its activities and publications and eventually both being Recognized to the Priesthood. Upon the retirement of the current High Priest in 2002, the Council of Nine voted to confirm Zeena as the next High Priestess, which she enthusiastically accepted.

Unfortunately Zeena's approach to the office immediately became arbitrary and dictatorial, both of which are contrary to the Temple's standards and traditions. Within two months the Councl was considering removing her from the office, when she preempted it by resigning from it and the Temple, along with her husband. They then attempted to form a rival "Sethian" organization, which flopped, and since then have decided to call themselves Buddhists. Zeena occasionally attempts potshots at the Temple, as in your quote, as she does concerning her father. This doesn't concern the Temple, or myself for that matter; I'm just sorry that the High Priesthood turned out to be a bad match for her personality, and I hope she enjoys being a Buddhist.

At the time of her departure in 2002 I commented in the Temple's Scroll of Set periodical:

M.A.A.
Two general qualities are essential to the execution of this office: a unique inspiration from the Prince of Darkness, and an awareness of and respect for the Temple of Set as an interactive environment of individuals each of whose psyche is also sacred to the Prince of Darkness.

That Zeena Schreck possessed the former quality I think few would dispute. In her seven years as a Setian, her dedication and enthusiasm were both conspicuous and exemplary. These manifested in many ways, from her writings to her work with several Temple-internal organizations, to her personal work with individual Initiates. So strong was this quality in her, indeed, that it singularly impressed the Council of Nine in its search for the next High Priesthood of Set.

What the Council, and possibly Zeena herself, failed to adequately anticipate was her inability or unwillingness to work as chief executive within an organizational system of cooperative and protective checks and balances. To a strong-willed person with a vision, these can be irritating, even frustrating. Despite this, they are vital, indeed essential to an environment in which the deepest and most metaphysical dimensions of the soul of each individual Initiate are being awakened, enhanced, and encouraged.

So it was ultimately and finally necessary for Zeena Schreck to resign the High Priesthood. If she had not done it on her own initiative, I think the Council of Nine would have decided it, for these same reasons.

Initiation as a Setian, and particularly to the Priesthood of Set, has a profound impact upon an individual. Unsurprisingly many who have resigned from the Temple or been expelled from it cling, for at least a brief time, to its image. So in this case has it been with Zeena and at least some of her devotees, who have made various statements concerning some sort of continuation under her “High Priestess” leadership.

Such gestures are always sad to see, because in them are the empty echoes of a lost authenticity which these individuals are still compelled to mourn. The less light we who remain in the Temple of Set focus upon such futility, the more merciful.

Finally let us remember the Temple of Set’s tradition for fairness in all things, present and past. Many Initiates have come to and departed from the Temple over the past quarter-century. Most have done so pleasantly for both the Temple and themselves. A few have departed unpleasantly. And a very few of those have been Setians of great distinction and accomplishment, who for one reason or another fell victim to “the lesser angels of their nature”.

The Temple of Set has always prided itself on refusing to “demonize” such individuals. We are quite strong enough, and secure in our sacred authenticity, to give full due to their past greatness while nonetheless acknowledging its subsequent abandonment with equal objectivity. So let it be with the Schrecks and their devotees.

As previously, I am satisfied with the Temple of Set's standard of scholarship and research since its 1975 founding. You, Zeena, or anyone else is completely free to disagree.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Before sharing a few excerpts from MindWar, lets take a moment to review the fact that in the book, Col. John B. Alexander is given the top-spot in a long and impressive list of folk Col. Aquino extends gratitude.

Also keep in mind as you read the following--and subsequent posts--the earlier hypothesis I proffered about the Human Use Experimentation classification of the Remote Viewing cadre. Skinwalker Ranch, too. Were folk zapped with various forms of EM for testing purposes? Probably. Gotta test this stuff somehow, somewhere, eh?

All quotes below from Col. Michael Aquino's MindWar which I definitely recommend for a few reasons.

It is clear that if MW is going to reach into the minds of humans (the United States’ own MWarriors and the leaders, military, and citizenry of MW-campaign geopolitical areas), EM is an essential key to unlocking and changing them….

Although Dr. Aquino goes on to present a hopeful picture of using electromagnetic measures in, ahem, humane ways, most of us have enough experience with the expediency mindset of bureaucracies and the kind of gentleman usually produced by such to have our doubts about how long "ethics" can/would be maintained...if EM manipulation can even be covertly or overtly used "ethically." Aquino does address ethics through a variety of philosophical constructs, and comes to his own conclusions on what that might mean.

Subliminal LIPC (SLIPC) encompasses the entire spectrum of external influences upon the natural processes of human thought, awareness, alertness, and disposition. These influences are both naturally and artificially adjusted to maximize the subjects’ inclination to receive and positively respond to both.

MW LIPC, which relies upon conscious sensory transmission and reception, may be supplemented by subliminal IPC techniques addressing non-conscious receptors of a target actor’s mind and body. Here the objective is not to do bodily or mental damage, but rather to incline the target to be more receptive to LIPC.

The next bit is interesting, especially the assertions about satellite-based platforms and the internet. (Let's keep Bigelow Aerospace along with Skinwalker Ranch in the back of our minds for now, too.)

Active employment of BWR utilizes frequency generators to project desired BWR into a MW operational environment, to adjust the emotions and awareness of all individuals therein. Such generators may be strategic satellite-based platforms which transmit BWR both directly and through intrusion into existing, localized electronic media systems. BWR can, for instance, be inserted into the Internet to be passively and indetectably (absent such sensors) received and radiated by any accessing device, from television station to desktop computer or cellular telephone.

MindWar

edit on 29-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

By sheer coincidence or synchronicity, Colonel John Alexander is opening up an ATS 'Ask Me Anything' tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Well all said and done it's your religion and not mine and if people are...whatever.

Perhaps for the purposes of this thread it might be more interesting to look at the Biblical Satan and how his followers might be of usage to the Intelligence Community with regards to Mind Wars.

My own opinion on this is that Satan of the Bible conforms to all the spiritual associations with the negative/retrograde aspects of the Planet Saturn in the esoteric lore of the period, and that this is in direct opposition to the (positive) aspects of the Planet Jupiter.

In his first appearance in the Book of Job, the Adversary is charged with undermining every aspect of Jobs life, his health, his state of mind, his relationship to his family and place within society, only his faith holds out, the nature of the trial.

That role is consistent throughout the Bible, Satan is seen as an undermining quality that can corrode ones faith or sense of purpose, that can cause collapse from within.

Again these principles were based upon observation of nature, and with Saturn time is an all important factor, that everything within nature is brought to nothing over time, that change is brought about.

Applying these basic principles then to Satanism, it can be considered that the essential aspects are of undermining and subversion, whether in terms of society or the individual, that given enough time one can undermine a persons grasp of reality, their ordered state of mind, their sense of self identity and moral principles, general health and well being...anything that constitutes that person.

The methods by which these can be achieved i wouldn't want to go into, but the end result is of course a person that will fill the void created within their reduced soul with whatever is suggested.

Given the American Governments interest in application of such methodologies for the purpose of control and suppression then it doesn't surprise me that they have involved Satanists who have a natural disposition toward such behaviour in their programmes, but i do consider that a natural consequence of this would be corrosive elements therefore within such institutions.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
Applying these basic principles then to Satanism, it can be considered that the essential aspects are of undermining and subversion, whether in terms of society or the individual, that given enough time one can undermine a persons grasp of reality, their ordered state of mind, their sense of self identity and moral principles, general health and well being...anything that constitutes that person...

...Given the American Governments interest in application of such methodologies for the purpose of control and suppression then it doesn't surprise me that they have involved Satanists who have a natural disposition toward such behaviour in their programmes, but i do consider that a natural consequence of this would be corrosive elements therefore within such institutions.

Funny you should mention that, Kantzveldt. Under the MW heading 4. PSYCON #3: Magnetism:

….In 2010 MIT neuroscientists discovered that application of a magnetic field to the right TPJ, by means of a noninvasive technique called transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) temporarily disrupts an individual’s ability to make judgments based upon previously-learned morality.

In effect, preindoctrination is suppressed, resulting in the subject’s tending to judge situations more on a discrete cause-and-effect basis. In theory, TMS could be used to condition personnel to make decisions unencumbered by prior moral, social, or ethical indoctrination; and to remove that same protective indoctrination from a hostile individual being interrogated. TMS thus approaches in scientific reality the mythical “brainwashing” of classic conspiracy legend…

Yes, let's do away with those silly outdated "moral beliefs" and supplant them with the code of The Prince of Darkness:

…The establishment of a direct cause-and-effect relationship between magnetism and morality, however, opens the MW door to the long-sought “holy grail” of SLIPC: the removal of preexisting moral beliefs.

"PsyCon"…kind of fitting.

Two general qualities are essential to the execution of this office: a unique inspiration from the Prince of Darkness, and an awareness of and respect for the Temple of Set as an interactive environment of individuals each of whose psyche is also sacred to the Prince of Darkness…

www.the600club.com...

MindWar

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The GUT
Although Dr. Aquino goes on to present a hopeful picture of using electromagnetic measures in, ahem, humane ways, most of us have enough experience with the expediency mindset of bureaucracies and the kind of gentleman usually produced by such to have our doubts about how long "ethics" can/would be maintained...if EM manipulation can even be covertly or overtly used "ethically." Aquino does address ethics through a variety of philosophical constructs, and comes to his own conclusions on what that might mean.

This is indeed "the big problem": MW is powerful enough to overcome PW, and it needs to be powerful to do so. If it's used ethically, as I insist throughout the book, it could be a great benefit to humanity. Unfortunately the same techniques could also be misused. When working on this book I felt myself in somewhat the same predicament as the people in the Manhattan Project: Do you do this first "for the good guys" before the bad guys do it, or is it a bad idea to open the door at all?

The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki notwithstanding, arguably the existence of nukes has made at leas the kind of all-out global PW, as WWs 1 & 2, no longer possible. But at a very precarious price. And there could be a disaster at any moment.

MW is thus not to be evaluated only for its own risk. It is a proposal for dealing with a worldwide level of PW misery, destruction, and danger which [in my judgment] has become intolerable. So it is a question whether "the cure is worse than the disease". I have attempted throughout the book to argue for the Good, as in my proposed Three Laws of MW:

MindWar
1. MW is the conduct of war without injury or death to human beings, and without the disruption or destruction of their means of livelihood.

2. While MW includes access to the human mind, this is done only to stimulate its capacity for and interest in cooperative problem-solving.

3. PW is the consequence of MW failure. Therefore MW must not be allowed to fail.

Like Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, whose inadequacy he explored in I, Robot, these are not infallible even if adopted by MW users. I am ultimately down to taking a big chance that Plato [and Albert Camus, as previously quoted above] was right in asserting that man, if free to do so, will chose the Good.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I admit I found it rather refreshing to hear your thoughts on war, physical war that is, coming from a military man. Your breakdown on various philosophical schools of thought as regards "ethics" was nicely done as well.

If you're sincere, and so far I give you the benefit of doubt on that, then you might be a bit naive in assuming that EMR devices and such will ever be used ethically.

The argument of who might first gain control of such technology is not without merit, however it truly only highlights that neither MW, nor Democracy, nor Socialism, nor Marxism, nor Science, nor Religion, nor any "ism" will ever be free from the evil machinations of those who gain control.

I think it will all just have to play itself out and, as such, the innocent will continue to suffer. I have a feeling that some day, however, that it will all be set right, but I don't think it will be through MindWar.

Are you aware of any satellite technology, especially of the type theorized here, that might be aimed at earth? If we ever do see Zombies...surely they will (we will gulp) be the creations of just such a tech.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

corsair00
reply to post by The GUT

By sheer coincidence or synchronicity, Colonel John Alexander is opening up an ATS 'Ask Me Anything' tomorrow.

Yes and I am hoping that some of our more saavy members will prepare tough questions related to so-called "non-lethal" technologies and his prior statements about psychotronics as well as his shenanigans with NIDS, Bigelow Aerospace, Skinwalker Ranch, the hi-jacking of MUFON, etc. rather than UFO questions he can't answer any better than anyone else. Hint-hint.

His connections to Homeland Security, and what that might portend for us in the future (what do they know that we don't?) is another fruitful area of questioning I imagine.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It will certainly be an opportunity to bring up what we have already brought up here, into his domain on ATS, but I do not anticipate any direct acknowledgement or responses on his part to any of what is asked or posted. Just the standard memes he has devised to hinder and ward off the curious and questioning minds.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The GUT

If you're sincere, and so far I give you the benefit of doubt on that, then you might be a bit naive in assuming that EMR devices and such will ever be used ethically.

The argument of who might first gain control of such technology is not without merit, however it truly only highlights that neither MW, nor Democracy, nor Socialism, nor Marxism, nor Science, nor Religion, nor any "ism" will ever be free from the evil machinations of those who gain control.

You raise a very important point. Its highly likely that any method that can control and subjugate the populations, be it physical or mental, will be applied by the government power structure, for the sole purpose of maintaining the status quo, and keeping themselves in power.

Every technology ever invented that can empower us is used against us.
The most recent one being the use of the internet to spy on ALL citizens.
If the government can, they undoubtedly will. Anything to give them the upper hand, from something as small as getting a general reaction to policies by "leaking" stories to the press, then finding out what everyone thinks by watching facebook and other social networks, including forums like ATS, to see how well they go down. To all out propaganda campaigns.
And thats why I agree that we will always be cursed by our corruptible selves. Power is the catalyst to that corruption, as long as small groups of people gain power, they will forever be trying to keep it.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmSun, 29 Sep 2013 15:40:28 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

but I do not anticipate any direct acknowledgement or responses on his part to any of what is asked or posted.

Neither do I .

I admit – the interview felt like it was a bit “lacking” in substance or openness. John was evasive and ignored a number of the questions – in a few cases the most important ones. John ignored the importance of that 1986 meeting that Collins described as involving the group of people Moore eventually identified as his list of contacts throughout the MJ-12 affair. The fact that Alexander was on that list, and here he was meeting with other folks related to the topic of UFOs, is very likely not lost on our more discerning readers.
John Alexander – Mr. Non-Lethal With Many Hands in Many Pots

Perhaps TG can open that particular clam

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Of course the drip drip effect through popular culture has been going on for a long time, the causing of people to question everything they understood as the truth, the erosion of values and corruption of individuals, families, society, the solution to the problems created their idea of Order.

But whilst i pointed out the negative aspect of Saturn undermining positive aspects of Jovian Order, then that also can be reversed, were Saturn is a positive spiritual influence against oppressive and undesirable aspects of Order, thus subversion and undermining in the interest of good cause no bad thing, it's a question of intent and methodolgy, otherwise i'd be the Princess of Darkness

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As progressive and intelligent as it is, I still think the implications of MindWar are disheartening at the least. It doesn't compare at all to my "Kill 'Em With Kindess" strategy of sending little old ladies to hand out sandwiches to enemy combatants.

Siriusly, though...

I have no experience with the Temple of Set, so I can't make a statement regarding how they run things, but I have had some limited experience with other "occult fraternities" and Zeena LaVey's comments posted in an earlier post seem to ring true. The groups I've been involved with were either social groups ("hooking-up" was common - i'm talkin' bout sex here) or took things too seriously/just didn't seem to get it - well, at least not the way I get it! Freemasons have dinner and write checks to charities. So Zeena's criticisms could actually be seen as a plus, if you're trying to convince people that the ToS is not a shadowy group of baby-eating devil-worshippers. Also, I believe Zeena and Max are Hindu disciples of Kali, not Buddhists, though I could be wrong.

I've always entertained the notion that perhaps TPTB actually have no clue whatsoever when it comes to UFOs. The air of secrecy and conspiracy could merely be a shroud to cover-up their complete ignorance of the situation. Better to let it remain a mystery than to admit to the public we don't know anything. I kind of get this feeling from Mr. Aquino's responses in this thread. Unless that's what he wants us to think!!! Tell us everything you don't know, Michael!

Of course, this wouldn't stop them from using the UFO meme to cover-up other activities.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

corsair00
I do not anticipate any direct acknowledgement or responses on his part to any of what is asked or posted. Just the standard memes he has devised to hinder and ward off the curious and questioning minds.

Me three with you and the mighty gortex.

Of course, really good questions do help others see-through any BS and rhetoric---answered or not. Hopefully, that thread will open some new minds to the contradictions.

Unanswered questions are often telling, too, yes?

And when an ego does imagine that they can field the tough questions, the particular form of spin is generally transparent and yet another form of feedback. And useful for contrast with prior statements.

At the very least they're a pain in tha' ass.

'Course y'all know that.

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of the AMAs, thus far, have been by cadre with intelligence backgrounds and/or connections? DJ Spin is in da' house!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ultimafule
I've always entertained the notion that perhaps TPTB actually have no clue whatsoever when it comes to UFOs. The air of secrecy and conspiracy could merely be a shroud to cover-up their complete ignorance of the situation. Better to let it remain a mystery than to admit to the public we don't know anything. I kind of get this feeling from Mr. Aquino's responses in this thread. Unless that's what he wants us to think!!! Tell us everything you don't know, Michael!

That seems evermore likely as the years go on. Whatever lies behind the phenomenon isn't just smart enough to elude us, the common folk, but the gubmint lads and lasses as well.

Of course, this wouldn't stop them from using the UFO meme to cover-up other activities.

That would explain a lot. Might even make them more willing to use it for disinformation purposes. Paul Bennewitz comes to immediate mind. As do cattle mutilations. Serpo and MJ-12, too.

At corsair00: You have mail.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, has anyone here read and have a copy of Hunt for Skinwalker?

I've read somewhere, if I'm not mistaken, that lead scientist and co-author Colm Kelleher did state--at some point in the book--that one of the possibilities was that the team was targeted by some form of EM and the high-strangeness effects that such fields are sometimes known to produce.

My understanding is that part was glossed over and only briefly mentioned, but I'd be interested in knowing what was said along those lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join