It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I have this weird thing about people finding out for themselves and in the past I have posted links to show the relevant facts. This must be about the fourth or fifth time I've had to repost about the "Nazi technology myth". I even authored a thread on Russian "secret technology" that for some reason was moved from this forum to the general tech forum.

Try YouTube for the "British V Bombers".. there's a couple of documentaries on Youtube detailing the Northrop flying wing. It's all there, including a Czech documentary that actually interviews two of the guys who designed the Nazi UFO" again I've posted it on here before.
edit on 2-10-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

FireMoon
I'm sorry Mike however, you've lost me altogether on this post about Nazi technology. Fact, the first aircraft post war to utilise German design was the Avro Vulcan bomber, the designer has said so them self. The Avro "flying saucer" was the sole brain child of a British ex public school genius "Jack" Frost and had absolutely nothing to do with any Nazi project whatsoever, again this information is freely available. The Americans were so far behind the Brits when it came to air-frame design they had to ask for secret tests to see if the English Electric Lightning could intercept the U2, as they had nothing that could fill the role. The Horton sat totally forgotten in museum until 1963 when, because of the failure of the U2 the Americans decided to investigate stealth technology. By pure chance, a bunch of techs were visiting said museum when they saw the Horton and thought... oh wow.. Again this is fully detailed in the public theatre.

You are correct insofar as the evolution of such experimental aircraft was not at all a single and direct one; and if I gave that impression, I apologize. There are some misperceptions/misrepresentations in your account here too, since the U2 was hardly a failure and much more advanced "flying wing" technology than the Horton was known within Stealth development.

What I was attempting to illustrate was some of the more novel experiments away from ordinary fixed-wing, and helicopter rotary-wing aircraft, along with the lift and propulsion systems problems these created. The entire phenomenon and scientific field of gyroscopics, for instance, is both little-understood and fascinating. At "ordinary" speeds such mechanisms are familiar devices for stability; at extremely high rotational speeds they can generate dangerous EMS fields.

As for the "Nazi Bell", there isn't a shred of credible evidence to support its' existence and all the evidence that is offered, just so happened to appear after anyone who could argue from a position of genuine knowledge had died. The so called test site is the remains of a water tower that has an exact replica that still exists today some 80 miles away.

The design and effects alleged of the "Bell" dovetail very well with those of a high-speed, liquid-cooled gyroscopic device. I agree with you about the ruins of the water tower: nothing to do with anything. If the Bell-experiments took place, they would have been within the underground complex, and that would also have had its own problems, as ELF and EM waves are not insulated by that. What the Bell project wound up with, assuming that it existed, was an extremely powerful and deadly mechanism that was ironically useless because it was just as dangerous to those around it as to any intended target, indeed more so.

Again, while my curiosity was provoked by the Cook and Farrell accounts of the Bell, I am still awaiting some feedback from reliable German historic sources. And the dear old Internet is a great place for all sorts of interesting information to bubble up (including, of course, ATS). We'll see.

The Nazi "UFO" was not only actually a form of helicopter, it was also built in the now Czech republic and was deemed a failure as the simple helicopter is cheaper, safer and more importantly, more efficient.

I am having a difficult time seeing how the Nazi saucer design could function as any kind of helicopter, for the simple reason that Hs require something to stabilize the body against spinning along with the rotary wings, e.g. a tail-rotor or a second rotary-wing. The only alternative would be a counterrotational system, such as that on VTOL aircraft, and, as in their case, it would require conventional fixed-wings/tail for any functions beyond just takeoff/landing. Or, of course, a non-prop system such as the "hovercraft"-type mechanism of the Avro or the jet turbine of Silver Bug.

The UK gets full credit for developing this technology to the refinement of the Harrier, to be sure.

Oh and to add, Northrop were working on a "flying wing" years before the end of world war 2 again something which is public knowledge, it had nothing to do with Nazi design at all.

Again I have no quibble with this per se, though I rather think that concepts such as a "flying wing" were and are naturally industry/technology-wide, and of course in the pre-Pearl Harbor period between the USA and Germany too. Indeed a lot of it went right on after PH, with the war being just an annoying complication.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I hardly need say that there are many people who don't take kindly to their comforting illusions being burst.

With all due respect, I hardly need say that, at least for myself and my own ideas here, whether they be illusions or not, nothing about them (ideas or assertions) are in the least comforting; rather there is no comfort in any of this, from my perspective. And in reading this thread, I can't find anything being discussed where any comforting illusion would even be possible, so this comment really has me confused. In the context of everything being covered here, I do find it revealing anyone would say that with regards to all information being discussed.
Tetra50
edit on 3-10-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Look,

Let's talk about an obvious Psyop that that no one has been willing to talk about. This one had a profound affect on me as a child and it still troubles me to this day. Considering your proximity to the entertainment industry, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that you crafted this one with your own, nefarious hands. Of course, I am referring to The Monkees

That's right! with their veiled references to Sekhmet worship...

Look at the way poor Davy is dancing, he is obviously being ridden by The Goddess!

And Black Prison Trains...

Obviously, America was not dumbed down yet to the point where this perilous progrom of pop-music could really take hold, but we came to know your trajectory then.

Care to explain yourself, sir? You might as well get some practice here because you will surely be repeating it again before The Almighty.

?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Saucers, Swastikas and Psyops: A History of A Breakaway Civilization: Hidden Aerospace Technologies and Psychological Operations - by Joseph Farrell

Excerpts from Chapter 3: “E.T. MADE US DO IT”: THE POSTWAR STATEMENTS OF NAZIS

Four years later, after General MacArthur had made his celebrated farewell—and—”oh-by-the-way-we’re-facing-an-interplanetary-war”—speech to the cadets of West Point, U.S. Project Paperclip Nazi rocket scientist Wernher Von Braun made yet another curious statement on January 1, 1959,9 alluding to some sort of “difficulty”—if not outright conflict—in outer space after an American Juno 2 rocket had been deflected from orbit: We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months’ time it may be possible to speak with more precision on the matter.

Notably Von Braun, like MacArthur, did not refer in so many words to “extraterrestrials” but simply to “powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed,” leaving open the possibility that he meant something concerning physical forces. He alludes to an “unknown base” however, and indicates that “contact” is being attempted.

Into this MacArthurian mix of “people”—the general’s word, not mine—attacking the earth, and Von Braun’s “unknown base” and “powers far stronger than we had hitherto assumed,” stepped Von Braun’s mentor, Dr. Hermann Oberth, with even more curious statements. Answering questions in 1968 about the UFO phenomenon, Dr. Oberth stated the following:

…today we cannot produce machines that fly as UFOs do. They are flying by means of artificial fields of gravity. This would explain the sudden changes of directions… This hypothesis would also explain the piling up of these disks into a cylindrical or cigar-shaped mothership upon leaving the earth, because in this fashion only one field of gravity would be required for all disks. They produce high-tension electric charges in order to push the air out of their path… and strong magnetic fields to influence the ionised air at higher altitudes… This would explain their luminosity… Secondly, it would explain the noiselessness of UFO flight. Finally, this assumption also explains the strong electrical and magnetic effects sometimes, but not always, observed in the vicinity of UFOs.

There are a number of disturbing things about these statements, if one reads them closely, not the least of these is Dr. Oberth’s statements regarding using high-tension (i.e., high voltage) electric charges to ionize the air and decrease drag. This is significant because this very idea had already been proposed by American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown in the mid-1950s in a patent utilizing “electro-gravitic” effects to decrease drag, improve fuel efficiency, and thereby the range, of conventional aircraft, and patented in 1960.

For the moment, however, our attention remains focused on Dr. Oberth, for he is describing a wholly terrestrial technology in his UFO remarks, one already patented in 1960, and this suggests in turn that the beginning of his remarks—“…today we cannot produce machines that fly as UFOs do. They are flying by means of artificial fields of gravity…”—he has seen the connection to anti-gravity. At the minimum, then, the possibility arises that Dr. Oberth was being deliberately disingenuous in his remarks.

We have already noted his curious description of technologies first advanced by the physicist Thomas Townsend Brown. Additionally, his former student, Dr. Wernher Von Braun, responsible for bringing Oberth to this country in the first place, was himself involved at some point in high level, and very classified, antigravity research, for as I pointed out in Secrets of the Unified Field, he was very likely one of those who received a copy of the annotated Varo edition of Dr. Morris Jessup’s book on UFOs, the edition that outlined a connection to the Philadelphia Experiment.

Before proceeding with a closer look at Dr. Oberth, it is also worth comparing his, with Von Braun’s, remarks. In Von Braun’s case, it is worth noting that they are very carefully phrased. Nowhere does he allude to extraterrestrials, but simply to “powers” far “stronger” than “us,” and operating from some unknown base. It is thus possible to construe his remarks as referring to some unknown human power, and to construe that power has possessing a secret base of operations either on, or off, this world. It is equally possible to construe Von Braun’s remarks is indicating an extraterrestrial power, again, with a secret base of operations either on or off this world.

But Dr. Oberth’s remarks contain no such ambiguity, for he clearly attributes UFO activity to extraterrestrials, albeit in a context that leads not to extraterrestrial technology but to terrestrial ones. Nonetheless, for anyone following the story, and the connections between the two men dating back to their work on Hitler’s rockets, the meaning was clear: Dr Oberth’s remarks were the “context” in which Von Braun’s remarks were to be interpreted. In short, we may be looking at a psychological warfare operation. That this is the probable case is revealed when one recalls just exactly what projects Dr. Oberth was associated with in Nazi Germany.

1) Dr. Oberth was indeed connected to Von Braun in Nazi Germany; 2) But Dr. Oberth’s connections to its wartime research are more directly tied to the super-secret Bell project—a project with obvious antigravity implications—than to the more “public” rocket program of Von Braun; 3) Dr. Oberth also has an interest in the occult, a fact that may have had something to do with the Bell project’s codenames reflecting, in part, an occult influence.

What this quite plainly means, is that long before Oberth came to the U.S.A. and made his “Extraterrestrial diagnosis” of the UFO phenomenon, he was clearly involved in a very terrestrial project with explicit anti-gravity capability and potentials. In other words, when Dr. Oberth was waxing lyrical about intelligences from beyond the solar system, he was obfuscating at best, or lying at worst. If this is so, then this implies in turn that he was under some sort of orders as part of a larger psychological operation. The question now becomes, why was he lying, and under whose orders was he doing so? Or to put it differently, when, where, how, and for what reasons, did the idea of coupling antigravity technology to psychological operations first begin? Thus far, all the evidence points to Nazi Germany, but we still need more solid proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Excerpts from Chapter 4: THE NAZI UFO MYTHOS: HANNEBU, VRIL, AND THE SUCTION SAUCERS

We have seen the traces of a possible psychological operation at work in George Adamski, and clear indications that Drs. Von Braun and Oberth were not being entirely truthful with respect to their opinions that UFOs were extraterrestrial craft, especially given Oberth’s status as a member of the Bell project. However, there is another suggestion—perhaps the strongest of them all—of a psychological operation at work with respect to the Nazis, and that is the Nazi UFO mythos itself, and its incredible persistence notwithstanding a paucity of “evidence” in favor of it.

This difficulty is compounded by the fact that, within that mythos, we are dealing with two very different claims,
namely, that 1] the Nazis developed circular, disk-shaped craft that were essentially advanced forms of jet aircraft, with vectored exhausts; and, 2] the Nazis developed advanced field propulsion saucers—the infamous Hannebu and Vril craft, or the so-called Jehnseitsflugzeug, —that far eclipsed Allied and Soviet technology for decades to come. Within this component of the Nazi mythos, no mention was ever made of anything remotely resembling the Nazi Bell Project, which, as I have stated elsewhere, I believe to be the kernel or core truth to this component of the mythos.

We are confronted by yet another difficulty as well, and that is the fact that there is an historical “gap” between the end of the Second World War in Europe, and the first appearance of the allegations of Nazi flying saucers in the early 1950s. In this, as we shall argue in this chapter, there is a profound clue that we are dealing with a psychological operation designed both to obfuscate the actual core truth—the Bell project—and to confuse the enemy, the Soviet Union, with claims of advanced technology that fell into Allied hands.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Fiction is stranger than truth is stranger than fiction is stranger than...

kolyma
16th December 2012, 20:33
Evidence keep piling up that Davy Jones of pop/rock band 'The Monkees' was the true assassin of Robert Kennedy.

Created in 1965 in Los Angeles as part of the CIA's MKUltra mind control project, the four young unsuspecting recruits - Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, Peter Tork and Davy Jones - were from then on, and against their will, fed large quantities of recreational drugs and introduced to a relentless array of attractive sexual partners by producer/mad scientist Don Kirshner to brainwash them.

Robert Kennedy became a target of the entertainment-security complex when he voiced severe criticism of the music industry's plan to mass-introduce 8-track tapes to the consumers. "A poorly conceived listening device offering low-quality sound. A piece of crap, really." declared Kennedy in a 1967 session of the senate sub-committee on home entertainment.

Kennedy's success during the 1968 democratic primaries meant that he had to be eliminated. Davy Jones small stature, 5 ft 3 in, made him the perfect tool for the covert operation that took place in Jones hometown of Los Angeles.

But the shock from the murder led the four manchurian candidates to rebel and free themselves from the controlling hand of Kirshner later that year, although they kept consuming large quantities of recreational drugs and meet many attractive sexual partners. They expressed their distraught in their film 'Head' released in November. When frame 886 is converted through a by-chromatic filter and magnified 16 times, we can clearly see next to the title 'Head' the phrase (Davy shot RFK in the ... # 8-track tapes.)

Soon afterward, Michael Nesmith left the group and spent the next six years in a room of the Travelers Motel in Lubbock trying to forget his guilt by sniffing twenty to thirty bottles of liquid paper every day.
The three remaining monkees's silence was bought by granting them the 1969 NBC television special, '33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee'.

Good friends of the band and fellow MKUltra tools, Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy, always refused to answer questions about the covert operation, no doubt for fear of retribution.

Dimanche après-midi. Il neige.

nexusnow.info...

MK-Ultra:

The reader sifts through account after graphic account of torture, rape, and murder. Comes away sickened, fearful, and... sated. No need to ask any more questions, you've seen the truth and it's as terrible as fiction.

MK'd.

Sidenote:

Say someone delegates a very delicate piece of cover-up to you. You take aside the guy who's going to take the fall:

"Look, this is huge. Not only is it a major source of off the books income, but there's some very high level players involved here, and they cannot be exposed. You look the part, everyone will be expecting it. They'll take one glance at your face, your background, and they'll be convinced, no more questions asked."

(Number one rule of Psyop World: no one really wants the real story.)

"Of course, you won't do any time, and in exchange..."

And, of course, fall guy grits his teeth and agrees to do his duty.

You do a little witness grooming, plant a little evidence, and voila. Secondarily, you will have established a successful template for later cover-ups of a similar nature.

Could have happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

corsair00
reply to post by soulwaxer

I was more frustrated at that time because after starting this thread about MindWar, the first several people jumped on to say that it was all just an effort to sell books - which bothered me, because that had nothing really to do with the information I was trying to share. I don't want to step on anybody's toes regarding the UFO topic. I have reason to believe that Alexander and Greer are at odds with each other in the worst way, and I am more interested in trying to bring opposites together to meet half way. I really believe in that sort of yin/yang principle. Both Alexander and Greer, for example, are spiritual and know about the larger reality concerning consciousness. I think Alexander has gone further, in that he has actually acknowledged and researched various indigenous peoples and their shamanism. Whereas Dr. Greer is strictly into Puja and meditation and speaks negatively about psychedelic sacraments. That only makes Greer's efforts more cultish, and the world needs unity - not exclusivity.

Of course, there probably are large-scale military agendas at work here, but their business has always been secret and usually devoted to National Security and protecting their country and people. So we could surmise that they are actually up to something that is good and helpful. Or if there is some nefarious deeds in the mix, I would assume they have their reasons - but I honestly have no idea what is really going on at those higher levels.

I personally only have altruistic intentions here, and although I would like to believe that a new science or technology could emerge and be introduced into humanity to help transition all of us off oil and the current geopolitical nightmare we face, there are those who say such alternatives do not exist and that we are "FUBAR". Alexander submits the latter, Greer submits the former. A plan may be in place to eventually lead to implementing real solutions, but many would argue that this will only happen after a sufficient culling of the world's overpopulation occurs.

Personally my insticts regarding Greer are to avoid him, I dont trust him or his message, he makes me wary of the whole disclosure movement. His recent movie "Sirius" was basically a self aggrandizing exercise, and left me thinking "you cant be sirius". The movie left me more sceptical than before I had seen it.
I think he is more about misinformation than truth. As for Alexander, I really dont know much about him at all.
We will not be transitioning from oil any time soon, the petro chemical industry is far too powerful for that to happen in a hurry, especially as many of our western politicians are in their pockets.

As for an alien race granting us access to technology, I dont think we are responsible enough with the technology we create ourselves to be honest. After thousands of years of religion and moral guidance in many forms, we are still seriously lacking in ethics and morality. Things seem to be getting worse not better.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

tetra50
I hardly need say that, at least for myself and my own ideas here, whether they be illusions or not, nothing about them (ideas or assertions) are in the least comforting; rather there is no comfort in any of this, from my perspective. And in reading this thread, I can't find anything being discussed where any comforting illusion would even be possible, so this comment really has me confused. In the context of everything being covered here, I do find it revealing anyone would say that with regards to all information being discussed.

My point was not with regard to you personally, but to humankind generally, which can handle only so much "raw reality", hence limits its curiosity by devices such as social traditions/taboos, religion, etc.

In 1989, when I was assigned to the national U.S. Army Reserve Personnel Center in St. Louis, a very nice Christian captain decided to save my soul. I appreciated his good intentions, but having both studied and taught Western culture and philosophy at the university level, I knew far more about Christianity than he did. At the time I noticed that a truly excellent documentary on the history of the J/C Bible, "Testament", was beginning on the local PBS station, so I recommended it to him. Couple of weeks later I asked how he was getting along with it. He said, "I stopped watching it after the first few minutes." What it boiled down to was that an archæological examination of how the document came to be assembled from preexisting Egyptian & Mesopotamian sources was completely outside of, and threatening to his realm of reality (which was that the book sort of sprang into existence in a poof as the literal and revealed word of God).

"Testament", incidentally, is not at all disparaging of Christianity; I watched the complete series and also bought the book, which is similarly superb.

ATS has different sorts of sacred cows. There are UFO true-believers here, as well as UFO poo-pooers. Nobody likres or trusts the government generally and the CIA in particular. PSYOP is dastardly; Satanism is incomprehensibly evil; therefore a "PSYOPsatanist" is somewhere down there with Rotwang and Dr. Phibes. Nazi Germany is also unspeakably awful; therefore a "PSYOPsatanist" who conducts nameless Black Magic rites in the loathsome underground crypt of Heinrich Himmler's blasphemous SS Wewelsburg castle is beyond insidious:

HPL, The Case of Charles Dexter Ward
Joseph Curwen, as revealed by the rambling legends embodied in what Ward heard and unearthed, was a very astonishing, enigmatic, and obscurely horrible individual ... There seemed to lurk in his bearing some cryptic, sardonic arrogance, as if he had come to find all human beings dull though having moved among stranger and more potent entities ... By 1760 he was virtually an outcast, suspected of vague horrors and daemoniac alliances which seemed all the more menacing because they could not be named, understood, or even proved to exist.

But fun to talk with as long as he doesn't make any sudden moves. Some years ago I participated on a panel at a law-enforcement symposium in Texas. At one point one of the officers asked another panelist, the lady who headed "Mothers Against Dungeons & Dragons" (!), if she considered me a "good Satanist". She said, "Well, I think he's a good man. I can't make myself use "good" and "Satanist" in the same sentence."

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I found this quote by you, Mr. Aquino, to be quite interesting:

"RV" doesn't work per the laws of physics. There are ways to transmit visual images by means of the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS), as for instance television. Also, interestingly, some recent studies in magnetism have broken some new ground here:

MindWar
... The 1990s’-emergent technique of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) opens new potential for both the reading of human thoughts and the implantation of them. In fMRI magnetic sensors detect blood-flow activity within the brain with such precision and accuracy that the result can be used by a computer to assemble an accurate image of the subject’s visualization from a database of standardized components. In reverse, fMRI may eventually be able to transmit them ...

Magnetic fields can extend with stability over great distances, so this may [or may not] lead to any entirely new approach to "ESP" phenomena. To date ESP researchers have been stymied by the inescapably weak electrical power of the human brain. None of them to my knowledge have looked for the "holy grail" on the magnetic side of the EMS.

It's my position, in case it hasn't become obvious, that your MindWar is nothing but putting a newer, prettier face on an operation that's been going on quite some time. Certainly, there is a great deal of information readily available to anyone with a computer, for instance, or access to a library, for that matter, that much of this technology has been around quite some time, in fact, since the days of, wouldn't you know, MK Ultra, that program you asserted as long over and just the use of drugs and hypnotisim, and just, well stupid.

Take this bit, for instance:

A maser is a device that produces coherent electromagnetic waves through amplification by stimulated emission. The word "maser" is derived from the acronym MASER: "Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". The lower-case usage arose from technological development having rendered the original definition imprecise, because contemporary masers emit electromagnetic waves not just at microwave frequencies, but rather across a broader band of the electromagnetic spectrum. Hence, the physicist Charles H. Townes suggested using "molecular" to replace "microwave" for contemporary linguistic accuracy.[1]
When the coherent optical oscillator was first imagined in 1957, it was originally called the "optical maser." However, this was ultimately changed to laser for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation." Gordon Gould is credited with creating this acronym in 1957.

This is from Wiki, HERE

Further, it says:

The theoretical principles describing the operation of a maser were first described by Nikolay Basov and Alexander Prokhorov from Lebedev Institute of Physics at an All-Union Conference on Radio-Spectroscopy held by the USSR Academy of Sciences in May 1952.
The results were subsequently published in October 1954. A precursor of the maser was the first show boosted hydrogen device built and tested by the physicists Theodor V. Ionescu and Vasile Mihu in 1946. Independently, Charles H. Townes, James P. Gordon, and H. J. Zeiger built the first ammonia maser at Columbia University in 1953. This device used stimulated emission in a stream of energized ammonia molecules to produce amplification of microwaves at a frequency of about 24.0 gigahertz.
Townes later worked with Arthur L. Schawlow to describe the principle of the optical maser, or laser, which Theodore H. Maiman created the first working model of in 1960. For their research in the field of stimulated emission, Townes, Basov and Prokhorov were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1964.

and, most interestingly,

Masers serve as high precision frequency references. These "atomic frequency standards" are one of the many forms of atomic clocks. They are often used as low-noise microwave amplifiers in radio telescopes. Masers are being considered by a few countries[which?] for use as directed-energy weapons.

I'll spare everyone the quotes about "whispering gallery waves," and electromagnetism and quantum information applications.

And just a simple observation would be what you said about fMRI: why certainly, if such exists to purportedly gain a picture of what's envisioned in a mind, then it's only logical the picture can be transmitted, as well.
Tetra50
edit on 3-10-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also this, my emphasis here being on lethal, as well as non lethal, and psychological, as well as physical effects:

A directed-energy weapon (DEW) emits energy in an aimed direction without the means of a projectile. It transfers energy to a target for a desired effect. Intended effects on humans may be non-lethal or lethal. These effects have been categorised as physical, physiological and psychological.[1] DEW's are used on people who are the targets of operations such as Information Operations (Info Ops) by countries including the UK and the USA.[2][3] Info Ops are stated to be used by militaries domestically as well as abroad.[4][5][6]
The technology has been available for several decades in the United States Department of Energy National Laboratories,[7] NATO and Czech Ministry of Defence.[8]
The energy can come in various forms:
Electromagnetic radiation, including radio frequency, microwave, lasers and masers
Particles with mass, in particle-beam weapons (technically a form of micro-projectile weapon)
Sound, in sonic weapons

SOURCE

This, from the same source:

DEW's can be used discretely without anyone knowing as radiation used in ranges such as RF (Radio Frequency=3 Khz to 300 Ghz) is invisible and can pass through walls.[8][9] The public is largely unaware of the effects of DEW's because the human effects have not been made public, and as such is unlikely to consider invisible radiation as a likely cause of physical, physiological or psychological problems. There is no evidence of the medical community training doctors to recognize such effects either so targets can be misdiagnosed.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Though it may seem unrelated, I would encourage people to read Mr. Richard Feynman's talk in 1959, which ushered in a time of reserach into nanotech, really. Here is just one small quote from his speech:

What I want to talk about is the problem of manipulating and controlling things on a small scale.
This is the LINK. I am supplying it to say that we've been fairly advanced and deep into "control" for quite some time. Control of how we got here is erased so that new control can be sold to solve the problems of "here." But it's all really the same control.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

maquino
Hence the “Bell” was not an antigravity device per se, but rather one which overcame gravity through generation of a powerful gyroscopic field. The intended eventual application of this system was an aircraft engine utilizing this same "plasma torus" principle, which would have required a circular vehicle to house the centrifuge, and of course - since it would be gyroscopically-driven - neither wings nor tail: a “flying saucer” capable of tremendous speeds and instantaneous direction-changes.:

Its interesting you bring up the plasma torus, and a video related to the tr3b. I have seen various other youtube videos explaining a gyroscope with a super fluid and very high speeds of rotation to counter gravity.
I wonder, do you know of any technology or material that could serve as a possible shield of EM waves that would be light enough to be effective and not counter productive to "anti gravity".
I believe that the TR3b is a reality, ( I have seen quite a few UFO images that look like the tr3b and I believe that MOST unexplained UFO sightings are man made objects, including the TR3b. I think the Phoenix Lights was a much larger version of the same technology with multiple super fluid gyroscopes.(Just a hunch though, nothing concrete)

You also mentioned that "invisibility" is a reality. I have seen technology shown on the BBC, that is a fabric that when combined with a video camera can show the image behind the item covered with the "invisibility cloak", because of the flexible nature of the "cloth" its not 100% true invisibility, but more like a "predator" style of cloaking, with curvatures and creases affecting the true invisibility, but then Im sure if this material was fixed(not creased and not flexible) then it may be possible by computer programs to counteract the curves and angles, but I think it may be heavily dependent on the point at which the object is viewed.
Unless a similar method to 3d television(multiple images shown at the same time, but the image perceived depending on the angle of viewing), could be implemented. The more I ponder the idea, the more it seems possible with current known technology.

I have seen some interesting videos on youtube regarding "free" energy also. With a wide range of methods, I will have a little look and dig up some links, the "air" battery was very interesting. And also a battery that was essentially a magnesium wire, buried in the ground. The problem with many of these batteries was the small output, but if these "cells" can be combined they could produce a decent voltage for free.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

maquino
Nobody likes or trusts the government generally and the CIA in particular. PSYOP is dastardly; Satanism is incomprehensibly evil; therefore a "PSYOPsatanist" is somewhere down there with Rotwang and Dr. Phibes.

LMAO, I actually had you down as the anti christ himself before speaking to you.
But this thread has had me seriously examining some of the things I had previously taken at face value without fully investigating, and I HAVE made some serious mistakes in believing certain things.
I would like to thank you for indirectly and directly encouraging me to re-examine things I had previously taken to be true. I for one can handle a truth that shatters my world view, its happened so many times to me, I accept it now. The truth is the truth, regardless of whether I can take it or not, and being a truth seeker, the truth is more important than my feelings and emotions, it is actually food for my soul.

I would like to discuss the corruption of the music business with you, but I will save that for another time and thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Bybyots
Let's talk about an obvious Psyop that that no one has been willing to talk about. This one had a profound affect on me as a child and it still troubles me to this day. Considering your proximity to the entertainment industry, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that you crafted this one with your own, nefarious hands. Of course, I am referring to The Monkees

Oh sweet Jesus, not the Monkees! There are all sorts of musicians for whom I'd be delighted to take [unmerited] credit, but not the Ms! What's next: Tiny Tim? Wayne Newton? Liberace? Aakk!

I like [not going into classical & soundtrack]: Jefferson Airship of course, the Doors, Simon & Garfunkel, Dylan, Joanie, Creedence (let's hear it for swamp rock), Frank & Nancy S., Beach Boys, Janice, Alannah Myles, the Mediæval Bæbes, KISS, Mötley, Bob Seger, Joni, Judy Collins, Miriam Stockley, Secret Garden, Loreena McKennitt, Ulali, and lotsa kowabunga surf music: Dick Dale et al.

You want to hear just about everything in one single song?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

maquino

ZetaRediculian
Mine was a Komodo Dragon eating Okra in the Dominican Republic.

No it wasn't. Now figure out how you gave yourself away.

I would love you if I didn't have a sneaking suspicion not too!

Good stuff though, good stuff!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

tetra50
Also this, my emphasis here being on lethal, as well as non lethal, and psychological, as well as physical effects [of] directed-energy weapons (DEW)

I agree.

Within DOD, neither PSYOP nor Information Operations (IO) is presently using anything as sophisticated as this. PSYOP is basically stuck back in the world of propaganda, while IO consists of computer geeks interested in hacking, counterhacking, and so forth. Here's IO, and here's PSYOP, or "MISO" as it has been sillysanitized. All gag-my-with-a-spoon pre-MindWar, which is either a good or a not-good thing depending upon your point of view.

I am not convinced by "antigravity" per se, for the, again, Occam's Razor reason that we haven't the faintest idea what gravity actually is - just that it's there and it is always switched on everywhere. Show me the on/off switch and then we'll talk about flipping it down or reversing it.

The stuff I've been talking about - gyroscopics - doesn't impact gravity per se; it just creates other forces that can affect its influence. You can also do this by surfing the air, e.g. conventional airplanes/birds, or with other gadgets like blimps and balloons. I think the Bell was a gyroscopic experiment that got dangerous.

There's a detailed discussion of "fields" in my MindWar book (SLIPC PSYCON #11). This is very weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Forgive, please, if I don't necessarily believe you. For if it didn't come from DoD, or DARPA, then where did it come from?

It's my position that all this has been in play since, and because of MK Ultra. And that particular project was used to hijack and hold hostage, government, in general (DoD, DARPA, etc.) to provide an erasure and substitution of "history," so that today, here we have you, putting a prettier, newer face on the same old game that got us where we are now, but this time to solve what those techs have created.....

Don't get me wrong. I'm trying very hard to keep an open mind, despite some personal knowledge which makes it very hard to do so.....Just sayin'......

And in case you are wondering, I don't judge you for the ToS stuff, specifically, anymore than I judge anyone I speak with who is a "born again Christian," whatever that means, today. For me, it isn't about this duality, for I see this as just another duality, leading folks to believe there is just these two juxtapositions, and dividing and concquering with this, like everything else...
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Noticing this thread has turned into something of a lovefest, I wonder, did anyone catch this?

Nazi Germany is also unspeakably awful; therefore a "PSYOPsatanist" who conducts nameless Black Magic rites in the loathsome underground crypt of Heinrich Himmler's blasphemous SS Wewelsburg castle is beyond insidious...

From start to finish, the Third Reich was a disgusting ****show; not the first, and not the last; just the best-dressed.

Get me?

Keep this mind when I point out that if you've been brought round and now see the light like that Texan housefrau from the story, that you are coming across like this:

"Aw, gawrsh, you're so well-spoken (something we say about minorities when we feel guilty over having made unsavory assumptions- no accident), I guess you must be a good guy."

Maybe so; he's certainly a good writer, and hits the right pop cultural references to appeal to our demo, but he just admitted up there to being a fanboy of the Ahnnerabe. Miss it? I'm not sure how you could. If you're dismantling your sacred cows, great.

But another historical tour of where the Reich rose from (desperation, directed xenophobia, mass psychosis) and where it ended up (gross gross gross), will likely not leave you saying to yourself, "Oh, hey, maybe I was wrong about the Nazis."

And where do you think that ideology, centering as it does around a view of the population as a contemptible herd in need of corralling, might enter into mass mind control methodology? Did Operation Paperclip ever end?

Don't lose track of the ****show behind the nice facade.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join