It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Power Offers a New Golden Age

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What I mean is, they don't want it getting out that it works! They place people posting debunking claims to keep the sheeple at bay. Otherwise, the sheeple would demand it be put into use, and there goes their gravy boat!

Don't you see what they're doing? Keeping people in the dark so they can continue to control them?

you didn't hurt my feelings....I'm very thick skinned

Seriously, I don't see what "they" are doing....how are they keeping people in the dark?

The information is there in the public domain, nobody is hiding it, everyone is free to try it.....I tried it, back in 1976 I think it was.

I can't remember the exact details, it was a long time ago, but there was a rock band that my mates and I used to be into called Utopia, they released an album called RA and it had an inner sleeve that purported these pyramid claims of preserving food and sharpening razor blades etc. and had all the instructions for building a suitable pyramid.

Long story short, we asked our physics teacher if we could try it, he agreed and we followed all the instructions and created the pyramid as per the instructions, aligned it and put various items in it over a 2 or 3 month period with the same items being put in a shoe box next to it......results were conclusive....absolutely nothing mystical happened at all, if I remember correctly one of the items put in was a tomato, and I'm pretty sure the one in the shoe box lasted longer than the one in the pyramid!

This thread has actually brought back a few fond memories for me, so thanks for that!.......but the whole mystic pyramid thing is just a myth....it really is.
edit on 22/9/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I label you as trolls because I posted the evidence for you to review in 4 different links that have been done recently... with success!

I read all of the links you supplied, I won't embarrass you by quoting other citations from some of your sources that debunk your claims (like the source you deleted from your OP), but I can't seem to find any evidence in any of your links....I can find a lot of "theories".......but no evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Argyll
but I can't seem to find any evidence in any of your links....I can find a lot of "theories".......but no evidence.

I know it is stating the obvious, but as there is zero evidence for "pyramid power" of course you cannot find any!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's totally being kept secret and hidden from the "sheeple" by... being posted all over the internet, for free, where anyone and everyone can come and learn all about it, and how to use it. Right, because that's how the pesky PTB keep information from the "sheeple": they put it right out in the open.

As I said before, if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

S & F!

You are bang on OP! The TPTB have been suppressing this type of knowledge and technology since it was lost to the modern age.

I believe that the great Pyramids, and other pyramids and structures found around the world, are geomechanical power plants which would transfer power wirelessly to all the surrounding homes...clean energy. The ancients knew how to harness and use these energies. It's the life force of our planet in a sense.

" A serpent lies coiled beneath the great pyramid..."
edit on 23-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

If the Egyptian pyramid's only function was that of a tomb then why were there no body's found within the Great Pyramid?

Any technology sufficiently advanced(or ancient in this case) is indistinguishable from magic.

Maybe the geometric shape of a Pyramid somehow influences the Earth's energy grid and this allows it to draw and direct said energy in ways we currently have no scientific understanding or method of measurement.

Consider this we only just postulated the existence of dark energy around 15 years ago. Who knows what we will discover/rediscover tomorrow?
edit on 23-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by sled735

Apparently if you place a blunt razor blade in the middle of a pyramid structure, one 3rd up from the base and two 3rd below the apex the blade will sharpen itself if left overnight.

As for detection, or should I say non detection of energy along said ley lines, we just don't have the correct instruments to obtain measurements. Its not like most Multimeters have the capability to detect Orgone energy.

there is more to it than that i have not bought a razor in 10 years with this line up a pyramid with a compass norh south then divide the hight by 3.33 if pyramid is 10 inches high place blade along the north -south line at 3.33 inches high and leave 4 days very important i have same gillette mach 3 blades for nearly 10 years but getting knackard now but my shaves are very clean i have stumped loads of my friends with this

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Geobro!!! Ha! Thank you so much for coming here and telling us that this actually works!

There you go! An experiment by a member and it worked! As I said it did all along.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Equally sadly nobody has ever managed to detect any energy on or along leylines with anything more scientific than crystals and dowsing rods. I suspect if there were any sort of tappable energy actually there, you'd be able to pick it up with some sort of device that can detect along the electromagnetic spectrum.

Anyone remember those negatives with the strange beam inside the pyramid? Apparently, the pyramid was emitting a strange laser-like force that was neither visible nor tangible but was detected by some sort of device. Not to mention that scientists have admitted there is something inside the pyramid (or pyramids) that is not earthly.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thank you for your reply, AfterInfinity. Good to see you.

I think that photo is posted a couple above yours. Is that the one you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
Not to mention that scientists have admitted there is something inside the pyramid (or pyramids) that is not earthly.

Care to name these "scientists"? No, I did not think you could....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

sled735
An experiment by a member and it worked! As I said it did all along.

Of course you ignore the experiment by a member that did not work - also I notice you have never done it, preferring to believe silly websites that claim it works instead of finding out for yourself that it does not work....

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Care to name these "scientists"? No, I did not think you could....

I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is 'not of this world.'
— Professor Dr. Alaaeldin Shaheen, Dean of the Faculty of Archeology, Cairo University.

You can drop your attitude now. I don't appreciate your tone at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your reply, AfterInfinity. Good to see you.

I think that photo is posted a couple above yours. Is that the one you're talking about?

Same to you, Sled. And yes, that's it exactly. Great minds think alike!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Thank you for the photo!

Great find!! (stands and claps!)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

hellobruce

sled735
An experiment by a member and it worked! As I said it did all along.

Of course you ignore the experiment by a member that did not work - also I notice you have never done it, preferring to believe silly websites that claim it works instead of finding out for yourself that it does not work....
o but it does work try it you can find it on the net the miracle pyramid sharpner .

i saw it on a programme when i was young and figured how it worked the hard way before i had internet.

you can even make a paper one i bought one at a car boot sale in 2002 never bought a razor again
edit on 24/9/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is 'not of this world.'
— Professor Dr. Alaaeldin Shaheen, Dean of the Faculty of Archeology, Cairo University.

Except the Dr never made that claim....
www.andrewcollins.com...

I received the follow email from Dr Shaheen on December 1, 2010: "Kindly be informed that I did not gave such stupid statement[s] about aliens and Pyramids. As [I am] Egyptologist I could [not] say such stupid words and ideas." So there you have it. New age fundie spin, again.

So as expected you have no sources from scientists at all!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join