It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Power Offers a New Golden Age

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Pyramid Power Offers a New Golden Age

I have come across stunning information in a book,The Source Field Investigations, which suggests there is a way to harness power from the source field of energy in the universe.
Utilizing this free energy would offer a solution to our energy crisis, and it can also heal the sick just by being in its presence, under the right conditions.

So, why haven't the PTB brought this to our attention when it was rediscovered back in the 1930’s?
Could it be they are ignoring it so they can continue to line their pockets from the oil companies, and pharmaceuticals, and keep the sheeple under control?

It makes me mad as hell that this has been withheld from the public for so long, while people are dying, or struggling to pay for insurance so they can continue to swallow the pills forced on them by the medical community! Most medicines have terrible side effects that require even more pills to combat the side effects, and it is a never-ending battle from that point on!

And the oil companies continue to hold the world hostage with soaring prices for their product, while their spills in the oceans kill all marine life, sicken the people in surrounding areas, and take the jobs of the fishermen away because no fish are left worth eating!

I tell you, people... it makes me want to puke!

Okay, I'm getting into a rant. Let's move on...

So, what is this free energy, and how can we earthlings acquire it?

From ancient times the information of this power source was handed down to the Egyptians by “visitors from above”.

In this text, Ra is discussing the pyramids, and one of its uses:
Source: The Law of One, Bk.1, Session 4, pg. 88

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create
the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multidimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area.
Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

In the above quote Ra clearly states one purpose of the pyramids was used for healing.

Over time this technology was forgotten, until one day…

Antoine Bovis, a French occultist who in the 1930s, discovered through certain tests that placing objects or living things inside a pyramid structure he built had great healing and renewing powers:

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

The idea that small models of pyramids can preserve food was developed in the 1930s by French hardware store owner[6] and pendulum dowsing author Antoine Bovis. Unverifiable[7][8] stories persist that Bovis stumbled across a paranormal force while standing inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in Egypt. According to this legend, he saw a garbage can inside the chamber which had been piled with dead animals that had wandered into the structure. Bovis noticed that these small carcasses were not decaying, and inferred that the structure was somehow preserving them.

In the 1950's, Karel Drbal was successful in repeating the same tests as Bovis. Drbal said, "There is a relation between the shape of the space inside the pyramid and the physical, chemical and biological processes going on inside the pyramid and the physical, chemical and biological processes going on inside that space."

The pyramid power movement of the 1970s has been laughed off by skeptics (today, known as internet trolls
) as a brief flash of gullible behavior on a mass scale.

Later, in 1999, Dr. Golod also preformed the tests successfully.

www.gizapyramid.com...

A summary of Dr. Golod's results done by Dr. John DeSalvo states, "Many different experiments were done using these pyramids that include studies in medicine, ecology, agriculture, physics, and other areas. What is significant about this work is that is has been carried out by top scientists in Russia and Ukraine, and scientifically documents the changes that occur in these pyramids."

The Pyramid of Life Web site says these studies have now been covered on “CNN, BBC, ABC, AP, Boston Globe, the New York Times, and other international mass media.”

Thankfully, multiple teams of accredited, mainstream Russian scientists suggest that pyramid technology, and its offshoots, could save the world, and substantially improve our physical, mental, and spiritual health along the way.

So, how does the pyramid harness the energy from the source field?

The exterior diagonals of the Great Pyramid add up to 25,826.4 pyramid inches. This figure is remarkably close to modern estimates of the precession of the equinoxes.

Peter Lemesurier wrote a book, Great Pyramid Decoded, that goes into detail of the numerical formula needed to build a successful pyramid.

I posted a thread yesterday, www.abovetopsecret.com...
which included an explanation of Sanderson’s icosahedrons on earth, showing the vortex points.

I also discussed the planetary grid that William Becker and Beth Hagens added later.

Then, also, we have the ley lines:

Source:www.bbc.co.uk...

According to Mano, the earth, on a planetary scale, has a number of major channels or super-highways of power which are made up of subtle, electromagnetic energies which are not visible to ordinary sight.
These channels can be seen clairvoyantly, sensed as feelings through the body, or dowsed with hazel twigs or metal rods. They have been known since ancient times - the mythic symbolism for them was the serpent, snake or dragon.
As these highways of power encircle the earth, they sometimes meet - these are the special places in the landscape which are recognized as sacred sites (eg Stonehenge or Avebury), because their energies are so powerful on the spiritual level.

There are points where two or more leys intersect with each other that seem to draw more energy; some suggest it creates paranormal activity.

So, the pyramids draw the source energy by the way it is structured and use the energy for healing in many ways, while the planetary grid and leys also draw it, but its energy seems to be reversed. It is still unclear how this happens.

Since the turn of the century, this science has been looked at more seriously. Let us hope the government won’t throw a cinder block in the mixer to keep it from us!

We could be well on our way to entering a new Golden Age with this technology.

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: Correction/addition

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Have you ever actually tried this? I'm afraid it just doesn't work. That whole putting things inside pyramids thing? Nothing happens sadly. I tried it with a bunch of stuff when I was a teenager and first heard about this.

Equally sadly nobody has ever managed to detect any energy on or along leylines with anything more scientific than crystals and dowsing rods. I suspect if there were any sort of tappable energy actually there, you'd be able to pick it up with some sort of device that can detect along the electromagnetic spectrum.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

No, I haven't. But the coordinates have to be "spot on" in how it's built, and it has to face certain directions to get results. Also, you need certain building materials. You must have done something wrong.

According to all the research I just did, there are many, many scientists who have been successful. Did you read the material I provided in my OP?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, some very valid information! I just really hope people can realize before it is to late to do anything about it or the government has but #ed us already(well more then they already have)!
I am still trying to contact with my conscious side but working on it well do you have any tips on connecting with the consciousness.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
these things have certainly been built for a reason...the ancients were much more in tune with the the earth than we are today...although i'd bet the TPTB have intimate knowledge of this power but until we end the money and greed age we will all be kept in the dark so until things change i will enjoy my beer and keep praying change happens sooner than later

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You do realise that your quoted source webspace utexas.edu totally debunks the claims that pyramid science is anything but hocus pocus don't you?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thank you!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The best resource for this information, and all the detailed information of how the pyramid should be built correctly is contained in the book, The Source Field Investigations, by David Wilcock. He has a library of information in this book! It is awesome!

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Isn't the governments of both the USA and UK rushing to involve itself in fracking in order to keep the oil pariahs in situ for a little longer.

We have heard of a lot of different means of energy that can be utilised but when the government controls licenses, grants to develop it etc we will never see these alternative sources simply because of governmental protection of the wealthy who control our diffferent countries and world.

Just think of wave power, its arround virtually every coast and so predictable and powerful, yet where are the wave generators - All we have are wind farms in the sea which seem to me to be vulnerable to major storms, which seem to be getting more frequent and stronger, which when they get damaged, will generate zilch. Had we invested in tidal generators once their insgtallations had been paid for, they would be running free.
But, how does a government qualify taxing free energy???

I find it sad that people from the past knew considerably more science than we do today. Although its not hard to point the fingure at several places of blame for this, we hardly seem to have the will to move forward.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The best resource for this information, and all the detailed information of how the pyramid should be built correctly is contained in the book, The Source Field Investigations, by David Wilcock. He has a library of information in this book! It is awesome!

Actually, I like the source you provided....it takes all the claims made by charlatans like Wilcock et al. and shows that there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that pyramids, no matter how you build them or what direction you face them, have any "mystical" powers whatsoever.

It is, as your source quite rightly states, bizarre and unfounded new ageism that was replaced in the 1970's by the "magical powers of crystals" brigade.

You should read the source you cited in full.....it's quite revealing.

ETA.

I see you have now removed the source & quote that you cited in your original OP that totally debunked your claims.....why is that?

bad form.
edit on 22/9/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Because there are more sources that claim it works than there are that claim it doesn't. I listed three in my OP done by different people throughout the years. It worked for all of them.

That site was just dead set in saying it didn't work because THEY couldn't prove it did.

And I happen to love David Wilcock's work. He is not a charlatan. He brings some amazing things to the public.
And I'm not the only one who likes him.

Oh... and crystals have powers too.

edit on 9/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Because there are more sources that claim it works than there are that claim it doesn't. I listed three in my OP done by different people throughout the years. It worked for all of them.
That site was just dead set in saying it didn't work because THEY couldn't prove it did.

No there aren't.

You really should read the sources that you quote!

The site you originally quoted systematically debunked the claims that pyramids have mystical powers.

You also claim that this knowledge is being hidden from us, it isn't!......it's all over the net!.....try it out yourself, use the "special materials" place your pyramid in the "right direction" and then come back and report your findings.....because many people have tried it and it simply doesn't work! the people who claim it does work do just that!...."claim" it works and offer a book for sale!, they provide no concrete evidence whatsoever.

No, I'm sorry but I liked your original quoted source....."fanciful and bizarre new ageism"

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Apparently if you place a blunt razor blade in the middle of a pyramid structure, one 3rd up from the base and two 3rd below the apex the blade will sharpen itself if left overnight.

As for detection, or should I say non detection of energy along said ley lines, we just don't have the correct instruments to obtain measurements. Its not like most Multimeters have the capability to detect Orgone energy.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

andy06shake
Apparently if you place a blunt razor blade in the middle of a pyramid structure, one 3rd up from the base and two 3rd below the apex the blade will sharpen itself if left overnight.

Good grief, that nonsense again.

Just stop and think for a moment - if simply putting a metal object in a pyramid overnight automagically added and removed metal from it, don't you think it would have been properly investigated, documented amd written up in a peer reviewed journal? The scientist that did it would have won a Nobel prize for demonstrating metal appearing from out of the air...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

"Good grief, that nonsense again."

That's why I used the word apparently and ended my contribution regarding Orgone's with a winky smiley!
LoL

I do however agree with the OP that our Earth does indeed have an active energy field/grid be it electromagnetic or otherwise!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

In 1959, Drbal was the first to allegedly discover that dull razor blades would be sharpened if he placed them in a pyramid-shaped structure built out of cardboard.
The patent office in Prague refused to honor Drbal's request to protect his discovery unless their chief scientist could get the same results--- and he did. So Drbal was awarded Czechoslovakian patent number 91304 for the Cheops Pyramid Razor Blade Sharpner.
His product was still being manufactured out of styrofoam in 1973.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

That statement actually contradicts itself.

A razor blade becomes blunt through a build up of dead skin cells/organic matter, if pyramids have the mystical power that some claim, then putting a razor blade in a pyramid should in fact result in a regeneration/increase in organic matter....thus blunting the razor blade even more.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Not when you have pyramid power, baby!
It's a special kind of energy!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join