It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to take flu vaccine or get fired.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

The flu shot kills. Countries all over the world are banning it. Many people have died a painful death at the hands of these poisons. Just google squalene (just one of the poisons) Yes they are poisons and notice they never give you a full ingredient list. Only in a medical dictatorship can entities be allowed to try and give EVERYONE the same poison, or any poision for that matter, and administer it without even tell you what is in it.

Oh the reactions I have seen to this insidious shot! EVERY SINGLE person I know that has taken it, has gotten very sick for about a week.

From another ATS thread: (thank you Chembreather)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Components of H1N1 vaccine:
-----------------------------------

"BIOLOGICAL INDEX

chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture

CHEMICAL INDEX

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant : toxic
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix : toxic
disodium phosphate : Used in pesticide products.
formaldehyde : Formaldehyde is toxic to humans and the environment
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10 : Octoxynol was classified as slightly toxic in rats
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene : toxic effects on animals and the toxic effects on humans
thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) : toxic
vitamin E "

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I'm a medical professional. Fortunately I no longer work within a hospital environment.
If I was forced to get the shot, given its my career, I would have to think twice, but since there are so many strains of flu, most of which are NOT covered by the vaccine (everyone got sick last year, if they got the shot), and now the bogus h1n1 vaccine is incorporated into the shot, I would have to stand my ground, but my field, would universally require the shot, because its all within the western medical system, so I would need a new career .

"If I was forced to get the shot" indicates that you haven't been FORCED to take "the shot" yet. Other "medical professionals", that have posted in this thread, have indicated the same, so it seems that many are bitching about a policy that is, for the most part, NONEXISTENT.

I also noticed that you reverted to the term "universally require" later in your post. I don't have a problem with people, especially "medical professionals", having to comply with rules and standards that were put in place to protect the public. What's your problem with that?

Furthermore, I haven't been able to confirm your claim that a "bogus h1n1 vaccine is incorporated into the shot". Would you be so kind as to post a source that does? I'd like to read it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What if I said every medical professional who is licensed to prescribe scheduled drugs must be implanted with a microchip in order to validate the individual and their credentials when prescribing medication?

I mean, such a procedure is meant to protect the public... Right?

At some point, there has to be a line drawn between "protecting the public" and the rights of the individual. Personally I believe it is highly disturbing that so many posters are OK with forcing a chemical substance into the body of an unwilling individual.

I mean... Wow. Do you truly grasp the implications of that mentality?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I am afraid that way too many people will indeed accept the invasion. Idependent, critical thinking is becoming as rare as common sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Personally I believe it is highly disturbing that so many posters are OK with forcing a chemical substance into the body of an unwilling individual.

I've been following this thread with interest. Who implied it was OK to force the flu vaccination on the unwilling?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

You are doing exactly what I would be doing if I were you. The ingredients of those vaccines are nasty and my immune system works very well without taking vaccines. Really, your body is more important than money. Great decision. I honor it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

The cdc Ama and who are ABSOLUTELY fear mongers.

Cool! That means you shouldn't have any trouble providing ABSOLUTE proof! Where is it?

they put all this nonsense in he media, GET THE SHOT OR DIE!! YOUR KIDS WILL DIE! YOUR ELDERLY MOM WILL DIE! YOUR GOLD FISH WILL DIE.

No, they didn't! That's only YOUR nonsense!

Regarding:

YOUR CAT CAN CATCH IT NOW.

They actually tried that one last year. I saw two articles at least.
We can now give our cats the flu.
What a crock

Please.... Ask any vet if he's ever seen a cat get the flu from mom.

The College of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University, doesn't seem to feel that it's such a "crock":

The first known cases of lethal respiratory disease associated with pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza virus infection in house pets occurred in domestic cats in Oregon. A 10-year-old neutered domestic shorthair and an 8-year-old spayed domestic shorthair died shortly after developing severe respiratory disease. Grossly, lung lobes of both cats were diffusely firm and incompletely collapsed. Histologically, moderate to severe necrotizing to pyonecrotizing bronchointerstitial pneumonia was accompanied by serofibrinous exudation and hyaline membranes in the alveolar spaces. Influenza A virus was isolated from nasal secretions of the male cat and from lung homogenate of the female cat. Both isolates were confirmed as pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza virus by real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction.

Speaking of "a crock", that IS CERTAINLY a fitting description of your post.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

You have made up your mind and I have made up mine.

At least my view is based on verifiable evidence that I am willing to share. Your unsupported hyperbole just wasn't very convincing.

I am not going to go through the things I said again line by line to point out that the things I said were indeed said, and the things I attributed to the CDC were taken straight from the CDC web site.

If that were true, and you had a little integrity, you would have pointed them out. As it is, you are only making excuses, and refusing to except reality.

You are looking for a fight.

No, it was honesty that I was looking for. Unfortunately, you didn't provide any.

Anything I say to you is going to be ignored or deliberately misunderstood.

Well... I understood what you've already posted well enough to know that I should have ignored it, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

There is no hope of me having a civil conversation with you.

Yep! You've proven that!

I am sorry that I angered you.

I wasn't angered, so don't worry about it.

I guess both of us are a little passionate about the subject

Nope! I'm not, in the least, passionate about this subject. I don't care if anyone accepts a damn flu shot, or not. That's up to one's self. I just like to debunk nonsense, so I reckon I should thank you.

before we slip into behavior that is unbecoming or in violation of ATS rules of decorum, I think it just best that we agree to disagree.

If you're getting that close to "the edge", I suppose that would be best.

See ya,
Milt
PS: Thank you!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

What if I said every medical professional who is licensed to prescribe scheduled drugs must be implanted with a microchip in order to validate the individual and their credentials when prescribing medication?

I'd ask why you felt that was necessary to insure public safety.

I mean, such a procedure is meant to protect the public... Right?

I'm only interested in whether it's necessary, or not. At the moment, I don't feel that it is. Would you like to try to convince me to feel otherwise?

At some point, there has to be a line drawn between "protecting the public" and the rights of the individual.

We already have one! Here, in the United States, that "line" was "drawn" with the signing of the "Constitution of the United States".

Personally I believe it is highly disturbing that so many posters are OK with forcing a chemical substance into the body of an unwilling individual.

That's because you, quite obviously, don't understand the difference between a "right" and a "privilege". If the OP doesn't want to take the shot, nobody is going to force him to take it. His current employers are only going to revoke his "PRIVILEGE" of working for them.

I mean... Wow. Do you truly grasp the implications of that mentality?

You should be more concerned about your "grasp" of this discussion. It was weak, at best.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well OP, you got 2 choices:
1. Take the vaccine and drive on
2. Refuse, get fired and then get blacklisted, forget EVER getting s job in ther health field EVER AGAIN

Your choice.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Go somewhere else where they do give it see what people get, then do it yourself, get your vaccination card if you have one and fill it out yourself put date, scribble sig and viola. Say your allergic to eggs, jelly etc. components of vaccines, which is a VALID reason for not getting ANY VACCINE, Government is adding things to vaccines to alter, damage cells, give the viruses for senior citizen to promote early demise etc. Good stand for your beliefs but go around the actual getting vaccine you will succeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Proof of something that's consistently covered up ....
The fact the h1n1 "pandemic" fell completely FLAT when no one GOT the vaccine in droves ,like that had planned ,is proof enough for most people with functioning reasoning and cognitive skills.

The fact the first bird flu vaccine from i think 2008 or so ,was found to be tainted with LIVE VIRUS,ergo ,anyone who got the vaccination ,would have gotten sick ,is also quite obvious to anyone who isn't a moron .

The pharm company that made that vaccine claimed the live virus got in there"by accident".
But given the amount of vaccine they made preparing for a pandemic that never occired ....*coughs*
The amt of virus needed to taint that amt of vaccine would have been ....two tons .
TWO TONS

DUUUUHHHHHHH

yeah yeah .Believe everything the CDC WHO and ama says....let us know how it works out for you .
We thinking people have other plans
edit on 9/25/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I no longer worked in a hospital setting when the shots became mandatory .
Every one of my former co workers were forced to get them .
So its very much existent ,i was just lucky enough to be out of that environment when it went into effect

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Baxter Pharmaceuticals, the maker of flu vaccines, had a glitch. Their test flu vaccine was contaminated with live virus from the deadly H5N1 bird flu. A Baxter rep said it happened by accident, likely during packaging.So how do live bird flu viruses present during packaging? Do they fly around the manufacturing facility, dive bombing open vials as they speed toward lid application? Did a Baxter employee have a syringe with live virus, adding droplets as they whizzed by?An answer is needed, as the world faces an H1N1 outbreak. Baxter and Chiron will produce millions of flu vaccines for the coming fall. They don’t need to be tainted with live, but deadly flu viruses.(Baxter is the same company that brought Americans deadly heparin. Chinese labs substituted a lower cost ingredient, that turned out to be deadly. For quality, manufacturers need to know their supplier. Baxter clearly didn’t.)

katysexposure.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I also have to get a flu shot by next month and I don't mind, I had the flu last year and it knocked me for 6 and I don't need to pay for it so I will get it.
When you are in the care profession you have a duty of care and that includes do everything you can to make sure you do not kill the people you look after by passing the flu onto them.
If you don't like that fact you are in the wrong profession.
Personally I don't believe the rubbish people are going on about the flu jab, I used to date a girl who developed them and she got a shot every year.
Everyones right to say yes or no but If you say no and pass the flu onto a load of old people and they die, could you live with that? all because some people say they are bad.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
THE BIRD FLU IS COMING THE BIRD FLU IS COMING !!!GO GET VACCINATED !!

Sure sounds like FEAR MONGERING to me .
they have been saying the bird flu is coming since 2005.
Its still really hasn't hit except in remote areas where we just get reports of alleged bird flu being transferred to a human .

They've been saying this since 2005 or so ,because that's how long they've been trying to alter it for bird to human transference .
This is a man made pandemic .hello

articles.mercola.com...#!

Czech newspapers are questioning whether the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus -- distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter -- were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.Because of laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 (the human form of avian flu) were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany and Slovenia. Initially, Baxter refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1, invoking “trade secrets.” After increased pressure, they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident.But in the Czech Republic, reporters are investigating whether the contamination was part of a deliberate attempt to start a pandemic. The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses may be the smoking gun. The H5N1 virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which are more easily spread, the effect could be a potent, airborne, deadly biological weapon. Dr. Mercola's Comments: Last month vaccine maker Baxter International sent a mix of flu vaccine and unlabelled H5N1 virus (the human form of bird flu) to an Austrian research company. Expecting the shipment to contain only flu vaccine, the Austrian company then sent portions of the contaminated product to the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.It was only when researchers at a Czech Republic laboratory injected ferrets with the vaccine, and they unexpectedly died, that the contamination mistake was discovered.But is “mistake” really an accurate term to describe this?If this batch of live bird flu and seasonal flu viruses had reached the public, it could have resulted in dire consequences. Even though H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, the flu virus does. So if people were exposed to both of these viruses, they would have become hosts for the combined viruses, and would have become highly contagious and able to transmit the deadly bird flu virus to others.There is actually a name for this mixing of viruses; it’s called “reassortment,” and even The Canadian Press has pointed out that it is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.Could the Contamination Have Been a Plot to Start a Deadly Pandemic?A spokesman for Baxter said the virus material was supposed to contain a seasonal flu virus and was contaminated after “human error.” Yet, other sources say Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3). This strict set of laboratory safety protocols is in place to prevent the cross-contamination of materials, and according to some may have made it virtually impossible for the live bird flu virus to contaminate a flu vaccine by accident.Czech newspapers are among those questioning whether this was a deliberate act to start a pandemic.  But then there’s the issue of motive. Would Baxter have had any reason to carry out such a malicious and deadly scheme? Well, if a bird flu pandemic suddenly broke out, the demand for bird flu vaccines would certainly skyrocket … and the profits from such a mass vaccination program would be astronomical.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Poor wasted poison ..

www.speciation.net...;~/2010/04/14/4970.html

WHO:Meanwhile, The World Health Organization (WHO) faces mounting charges that it overreacted to the pandemic. It is alleged that the Geneva based arm of the United Nations was influenced by pharmaceutical companies to exaggerate the risk, thereby helping in vaccine sales. Nevertheless, WHO has launched an internal review of its response and announced that a committee of 29 outside experts would conduct an independent assessment. 

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
On the other hand...

we once participated in one of those online 'what if' exercises. The topic was "How do we resolve all Middle East conflicts in a way that gets the US out of the conflict in an honorable way and resolves the issues?" (more or less)

After some minutes of the usual waffling, I put in the input from our group: Fake a flu outbreak. Vaccinate your military, your government and your populace and that of your allies. And include in the vaccine an antigen for a very lethal influenza, say a modified H1N1 1918. And then spread the thing everywhere about two months later. Middle East conflict resolved. Overpopulation resolved. By the time anyone discovers that it's intentional, it's too late. And our children will re-colonize Europe.

Oddly enough, the biggest reaction was from the DOD group, I was e-spit on by the military. Although one of the State Department guys said "You are my long-lost brother". Apparently I wasn't the only one to come up with the idea.

So, eat your Wheaties. You never know when it might escalate. Maybe that flu vaccine they're desperately trying to get you to take has the magic vaccination against the "accident" to come.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I want to mention something here as I've watched the thread progress.... There is a major major issue I've seen and I'm really shocked to consider people are likely sincere on this and not just talking to hear their own voice, so to speak.

This idea of frauding the system to look like you got a vaccine but didn't? Well.... NO ONE has the "right" to a job. No one. PERIOD.

I'll say this and I say it with 100% clarity and with no questions whatsoever in my mind, in any way. If I learned that a staff member or even an intern I'm at school with had faked their vaccine record and were then around real patients in a clinical setting?

I need to say this clearly... I wouldn't SIMPLY turn their selfish butts in for it. I'd pursue it as a personal crusade until I knew they got their stupid shot or they were not longer in the physical vicinity of patients. (I.E. Fired or perhaps even prosecuted...depending on how much fraud happened)

Why? I lost my Dad up at one of two main hospitals here. He was weak with Cancer at the end and a flu bug would have been fatal before the Chemo went bad and killed him that way. My mom may yet be in there more, and she's already fought serious hospital sourced infections. Both respiratory and skin.

This isn't a game.. risking OTHER people's health because someone thinks they personally have the right to live while others die simply cannot and will not be tolerated....nor SHOULD it be..in any developed society. It really *IS* that simple to what we're talking about.

If the Vaccine is a major issue? Fine... Our society doesn't force it, and I'll fight WITH anyone to stop that if it ever comes. However, don't take a job where that's a requirement. .....I'm BY FAR not the only one who WILL see someone FRY for frauding this specific system to screw others over keeping a damn job. It's NOT worth that.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Tell 'em you're allergic to rabbit fur and duck eggs

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join