It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast is Hungary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Right after the beast didn’t get its war in Syria amazing we have had three mass murder incidents associated with the President in a round about way.
One in Washington DC, one in Chicago, Obama’s adapted home city and the other in Kenya, Obama’s birth place according to the birther conspirators.

What’s up doc?
The beast is hungry

Where will it get its next meal?

Is it surrounding its prey?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh silly me. I jumped into your thread to find out why the BEAST would locate itself in Hungary, besides me that is.
Who'da thunk that the BEAST would conceal itself as a whole, tired country like that. After years of research I had arrived at that same conclusion and was eager to share knowledge. But I see now that you meant hungry.

So,,,, never mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh, I don't know. I know a few Hungarians that are terrific people.

Seriously, it's not often that a typo maligns an entire country/people...

Not sure if you can fix with the new ATS....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don’t make mistakes.

What about the content of the post?

Think!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

What the hell has Hungary got to do with it?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What a pun thread ! Think I'll get some lunch.

Could the iluminati be warning Obama (to get the job of war with Syria) done ?
edit on 21-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Willtell
Right after the beast didn’t get its war in Syria amazing we have had three mass murder incidents associated with the President in a round about way.
One in Washington DC, one in Chicago, Obama’s adapted home city and the other in Kenya, Obama’s birth place according to the birther conspirators.

What’s up doc?
The beast is hungry

Where will it get its next meal?

Is it surrounding its prey?

The Beast is well fed in Syria.

After the slowdown that has now given the Rebels a better position, the Beast will now produce more cadavers after 100,000+ has been devoured.

The poison from chemical weapons is also poison to the Beast, hence, He has disallowed it.

The Beast also feeds greedily on mass murder cadavers.

As gun control measures rein supreme, the Beast will happily feed from the devils work of criminals.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Willtell
I don’t make mistakes.

What about the content of the post?

Think!

Well I think you made 1 mistake!!!

This post is insanely amusing after an equally insane day. Apt ending to the day! Thanks.

I know this little beast is very hungary! Cheese on toast with rocket salad and coleslaw comin' right up!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought Hungary had just kicked out the Beast, otherwise known as the IMF.

As far as typo's go, that one was a corker!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh you are a clever one. As far as I can tell, everything is connected because some have their noses in everything. The beast is a multi-tentacled monster that seems to be in mating season.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The best is Hungry as in the country? Why do they hate Suria? Who did they kill in Chi town, The District & Kenya?

I heard the beast is a man. I heard its the Catholic Church? Counting the number...Nero? I don't know. Barcode? Microchip? All of the above?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here is the only hint I will give. One guy has Gotten it, I think.

I think my great grand daddy was in World War I

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If you're referring to the bibilical beast, its all internal processes. your inner michael must defeat your inner dragon, via meditation and awareness and wanting to help others. That is what it really all means, inner metaphor processes. Nothing external. And the beast is you, your body suit, that we come into the tests in, basically lower primitive mind and all the programmings of the material corrupt world, the predators who try to keep us as slaves, and also our DNA coding to be ruthless or dominate or greedy or angry, or shallow. All those types of things that affect us, our body suit and our willingness to take easy answers/programming, that is the BEAST. There is no country or outer symbol that is the Beast.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I googled (bad idea, I know) "hungary end times prophecy" and found this...

Hungary Looks West-Again

Students of Bible prophecy look to a final resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire on the European continent. Revelation 17:12-13 states, "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast."

In May [2004], the EU will consist of 25 member nations with the possibility of more joining in coming years. How will the prophecy of 10 kings be fulfilled? Perhaps some current nations will be combined. For example, the Iberian peninsula countries constituting Spain and Portugal could be considered as one and the three Benelux countries as one. Austria and Hungary were combined under the Hapsburg crown for centuries; perhaps they will be viewed as one nation.

I'm sure there's much more detailed theories about Hungary's role in the apocalypse out there than what my cursory review turned up.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Okay here it is.

3 mass murder incidents ALL in places our president is and was directly related to
Washington
Chicago
Kenya

Right after the elite were drooling at the mouth to start a war. Obama blew that with his move to have a vote on it.

A certain group is not happy with that move.

My Hungary Beast post: A pun on how WW1 WAS STARTED

Austrian HUNGARY Empire

en.wikipedia.org...

The Beast are the war mongers.

edit on 22-9-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

TerryMcGuire
Oh silly me. I jumped into your thread to find out why the BEAST would locate itself in Hungary, besides me that is.
Who'da thunk that the BEAST would conceal itself as a whole, tired country like that. After years of research I had arrived at that same conclusion and was eager to share knowledge. But I see now that you meant hungry.

So,,,, never mind.

Them Magyars is tricksy!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hungary is not the issue. It was a pun (Hungry Beast\Hungary Beast

HUNGARY: It’s the example in WW1 were the Austrian Hungary leader was assassinated that started the war.
www.history.com...

Move to this era and see the last mass killing incidents and where they were and that ALL were related to the president.

It doesn’t matter no one picked that up. The record here has been made.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Except that no-one of Franz Ferdinand's rank has been assassinated. So no war.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I understand that. But look at the events and we may be seeing a version of a repeat of that scenario.
There is more than one way to start wars.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Willtell
Hungary is not the issue. It was a pun (Hungry Beast\Hungary Beast

HUNGARY: It’s the example in WW1 were the Austrian Hungary leader was assassinated that started the war.
www.history.com...

Move to this era and see the last mass killing incidents and where they were and that ALL were related to the president.

It doesn’t matter no one picked that up. The record here has been made.

OK - I understand now - thanks.

Not sure if I agree though. Will have to think/investigate a little...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join