It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recurring dreams one night...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am happy, with a girlfriend of over 3 years, we have a house together, we have a dog, I have all the trust in the world for her...however...

21st December 2012, it was supposed to be an amazing, spiritual time for me.
It didn't end up so amazing and whimsical as one would have hoped, as my girlfriend admitted to kissing a colleague the night before.
Eventually I managed to forgive my girlfriend and her promiscuous lover of the night, to the point where I was willing for him to come round and play some cards on Saturday night.

That night after he left, we went to bed, went to sleep...and I had an interesting night and interesting dreams, here is what happened:

1st dream: My girlfriend admits to sleeping with this guy and the rest of the dream is my reaction to it.
I wake up, I wake HER up and ask her if she's cheated on me...I swiftly fall back asleep.

2nd dream: My girlfriend admits to sleeping with this guy on a Sunday evening..I take the day off work because of the pain.
I wake up, I wake HER up and ask her if she's cheated on me...I once again fall back asleep

3rd dream: My girlfriend admits to sleeping with this guy, my life is in ruins and I don't know what to do, I ask for help but all I do is...Wake up.
And I wake HER up and ask her if she's cheated on me...I fall asleep once more until morning.

I never have recurring dreams, ESPECIALLY in one night.
It was the topic of the day between my girlfriend and I.

We eventually went to bed on the Sunday night and she couldn't sleep.
She said when I proposed, she couldn't marry me...Why?
She has slept with that guy.
It was a Sunday Night when she told me.
I took the day off of work on Monday cos I was in so much pain.

Basically, I think I had some kind of psychic dream, it wasn't exactly prophetic, but it told me what I needed to know, and thanks to those dreams, she told me the truth, otherwise...she may never have told me.

Friends, I did not believe in this kind of stuff until it happened to me.

This isn't a thread made to gather sympathy or support, this is merely an experience I have had, something I can't explain and I'd like to share with people knowledgeable in this subject.
I'd say that because of her apparent drunken mishap of kissing this dude and my mistrust of her because of it, when he came round and we played cards, my mind went into overdrive and when I slept it put some random equations in my head that I hadn't previously (consciously) thought.

....I'd kind of like to know how to train my brain into doing more of these dreams...Advice?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

I've had a few intense 'prophetic dreams' that were very clear and detailed, only to find them happening a few days (or the next day) later. I'm going to throw out something here that may seem strange.

Is it possible that the psychic pain/great emotion you experienced could have resonated to you down the time-line telling you of what would happen soon?

For example, the "random number generators" that are watched to see if there are spikes in non-randomness showed a huge uplift BEFORE 9 -11 happened - as if the pain of this event spilled backwards through time several hours before the event occurred.

Just thoughts. Thank you for your interesting post! (And sorry for your troubles...though I know that's not what you are looking for...)

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You were able to have this dream because it was about someone very close to you and it was an intense traumatic experience that directly involved you. This will probably happen again under those type of conditions. You would probably have more of these dreams if you were that passionate about more in your life.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Here is my take, I think you knew she was cheating on you and you tried to suppress it.

Your brain decided to smack you upside the head (somewhat masochistic but, hey). You failed to listen.

Your brain got irritated and did it again. Again, you were not willing to accept it.

And again with the head smashing, finally your girlfriend saw your brain abusing you and decided to save you the trouble.

You dodged a bullet and you probably owe her the credit, your brain was thinking about throwing you down the stairs for being a numbskull but, thankfully she wasn't going to allow that (no small favor btw).

She is gone but, you and your brain are still on good terms, sort of. Time to start listening when your brain tells you something, it is a violent brain and has very little patience with or respect for your threshold for abuse.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

I had dreams about a relationship I had that, if I had paid better attention and not indulged in wishful thinking, I could have avoided the misery I still have to deal with 9 years after.

Who or whatever it is that gives us these dreams, our subconscious or spirit, whatever is trying to tell us something. I have, in the past, asked "what is this person about or wanting" prior to going to sleep and gotten the answer. In the last case, I seemed to ignore the clues (sometimes they are symbolic)tho this one was clear. My failure to listen and understand in an objective way has changed my life forever and not in a good way.

My sincere wish for you Bragi is that you ask and understand then act objectively. A very hard task, believe me I know.

I will follow. Sincerely sending you my best wishes.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Because of the dimensional shift of Mother Earth it is now easier to access the Akasha, or 'tap into' ALL the intelligence of 'what was, what is, what will be' and dreams are You receiving Your instructions or "game plan". It allows You to vision further down the "time-spiral line" thus allowing You to dodge/elude crap that is vibing at a lower resonance.

More can be added but that is this 'common passerby's take' at this juncture but only type this because of the reference of Dec. 21. | 'died' on that date in 1995 when | drove my car through an eucalyptus tree. In 2001 on that date, | sustained an on the job injury leading to My medical retirement from a Ca. police dep't.

namaste

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

I had a situation very similar to yours only I'm the other guy I even had the dreams around the same time! I worked with this girl that I cared about for sometime. Well she took notice of me finally and she was goin through problems in her relationship one thing lead to another. I didn't feel right about the situation but this as the type of girl you have to take your shot with. It didn't take long before I realized it just wasn't right and wasn't goin to workout how I hoped. I left that job and haven't seen her since.

A few weeks went by and I had a dream that she was pregnant! A couple months go by and I hear that she is pregnant! I remember the dreams I had that she were in always felt so real.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Yeah.. dude I'm sorry ( I got out of a 2 year relationship at thevstart of this year due to cheating gf. I believe she is dating the last guy she cheated with - yeah, the last guy), and haven't spoken to her since.

The advice though, if your gf has any type of thing, even a kiss with a guy, you cut that guy out. You don't invite him to cards. He didn't respect you, and he should be punched in the face not just fir disrespecting your relationship, but for coming over too.

It wasn't your psychic ability, sorry, you just knew and were in denial. Happens to all of us.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree with you about the dude going to hangout with them an play cards was outtaline. I can't say for sure if I've ever been cheated on but it would be naive of me to think that It hasn't happened and this is just my opinion if you have been in atleast more than a handfull of relationships odds are you have been cheated on. Why, because people are not perfect they change their minds and really they're allowed to. There is a lot of gray area, and you can't hold anyone else to the same morals or standards that you live by. People like to think they have certain principles values and morals until they are in a situation that shatters that illusion.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Game night that led to an epiphany.

Cast of characters: you, him, her.

You: Hey audacious him that I accepted into my home while trying to be the progressive underatanding kinda guy that lets ratfinks into his home to show her I'm progressive and understanding. Why don't you have a seat.

Him: I will have a seat, and some of your delicious snacks. Thanks for making ne the first guy you invite over for cards instead of the last.

Her: What do you guys want to play? I'm partial to "all four" myself !

You: Go fish!

Him: I'm excited for poker, that's the only reason I even came. To read faces, can we play for anything?

Her: Hearts?

You: Go fish.

Him: I like playing hearts, but I really just came for poker.

Her: What about In Between? Anyone know how to play that?

Him: I do! How about 7 card stud?

Her: 10 card regret?

You: Go fish..

( that's how the night went, you just don't remember properly. Also, if I had time to turn this into a short story tonight I could make hemingway envious).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

They can change thwir minds.. but that's why you talk it out. Break it off, or say slow down, don't cheat. Cheating is either because they want it all or are too weak to break it off. No excuse for cheating, at least no good one

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
Game night that led to an epiphany.

Cast of characters: you, him, her.

You: Hey audacious him that I accepted into my home while trying to be the progressive underatanding kinda guy that lets ratfinks into his home to show her I'm progressive and understanding. Why don't you have a seat.

Him: I will have a seat, and some of your delicious snacks. Thanks for making ne the first guy you invite over for cards instead of the last.

Her: What do you guys want to play? I'm partial to "all four" myself !

You: Go fish!

Him: I'm excited for poker, that's the only reason I even came. To read faces, can we play for anything?

Her: Hearts?

You: Go fish.

Him: I like playing hearts, but I really just came for poker.

Her: What about In Between? Anyone know how to play that?

Him: I do! How about 7 card stud?

Her: 10 card regret?

You: Go fish..

( that's how the night went, you just don't remember properly. Also, if I had time to turn this into a short story tonight I could make hemingway envious).

Not meaning to find entertainment in such unfortunate matters but that was one cheeky post. Very creative.

I feel bad for you guys but know that nothing I say is likely going to help... but for what it's worth, try to stay positive and you will learn to spot one that can be satisfied with loyalty to you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... sometimes... you know, with effort.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

There's nothing good about being cheated on that's perspective. I have seen times where people were just scandalous. I think more often there's many factors that cause people to cheat besides just the good ol they're just a horrible person reasoning. It's seems logical not to do another person wrong and be upfront but logic and reason go out the door when it comes to feelings and emotions.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dude, good thing all you got together is a house and a dog.

Your sub-conscious is telling you to jet!

Its always gonna haunt you!

You knew it all along, you kept up the pressure, and eventually the crack.

If that guy put his seed in her, ur even more screwed!

His sperm, if doesn't get an egg, may make it to her brain, and mingle with brain cells, permanently writing a piece of himself into her DNA forever!

Thats why the seed is sacred and shouldn't be spilled on the ground! It will try to penetrate other living cells.

Why would your sub-conscious go bonkers. Its warning you!!

Invited Over, holy crap, be careful. If you invited him over and something bad happened, they would say all kinds of things!! The prosecutors!!

and , If she is hot, You never make a hot chick your wife if you want to be happy and merry the rest of your life!!

and make sure she can cook, Next life, I'm making sure they cook!

How come all the men cooking the best food, teaching the women?!?

One good thing is you found out fairly quick I take it.

adding: after reading your story one more time, I would say your body picked up the pheromones going on, and sent your sub-conscious into overdrive.

edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: One good thing is you found out fairly quick I take it.

edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: get

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Logic doesn't go out the door. They know what they should do, that's logic. If they thought about why they didn't follow that line of logic they would find out its because they either want it all (bad person) or are too weak/hate confrontation to do it (not a bad person, but weak). I'm 27 (a dude btw - bro if you're on a coast) I've been in multiple relationships, and never cheated and I've had chances. I've kicked a girl out of my bed before.. the relationship I favoring in the scenario ended so now I kinda regret not getting with that girl, but then I wouldn't have been able to start this by saying I've never cheated.. and I was trying to maintain the relationship I was in (failed for non cheating reasons).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

If you aren't crazy and believe that about the sperm in the brain thing.. then that was funny and I don't feel bad about lolling.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

and , If she is hot, You never make a hot chick your wife if you want to be happy and merry the rest of your life!!

and make sure she can cook, Next life, I'm making sure they cook!

Just when I thought it was supposed to be about who you fall in love with, regardless of their appearance...no, it's about who won't threaten your insecurities and will satisfy your gut.

You sound like such a catch.

I'm picturing a guy in perpetual denial of anything that bothers him, rubbing his belly.

Am I close?

EDIT...what the hell happened to this font?
edit on 6201330AM9AM03p41America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm serious about the seed thing. It kinda all makes sense!
First Love, the commandment about the seed, the finding other Men's DNA in females brains, etc...

reply to post by NotAnAspie

Pretty spot on!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Look at em:

When the egg meets sperm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO4UWj01Gx8

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I get what your saying. Homewrecker wasn't high on my bucketlist. When the girl of your dreams literally a girl go to sleep and dream about is suddenly a possibility. Turns out I was willing to jump off that moral platform for a shot at happiness. It wasn't the stand up guy thing to do and really it didn't even workout. The thing is you don't know what's gonna happen you have choices sometimes its the right one you take and sometimes its the wrong one.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join