It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recurring dreams one night...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

So whats up, the other guy raising your baby?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Sorry this happened to you Bragi. I always say listen to your gut instinct, it's usually NEVER wrong. At least the truth came to you in your dreams.....I was marries with a 2 yr old & 2 MONTH old back in the day & caught my husband cheating. Threw his ass out that very night!!! I feel your pain, but it will get better...20 years later, he & I are actually great friends, & he still, to this day apologizes every chance he gets for putting me through that....he's not a bad guy, he just went a little off track. Hope it all works out for you.....plenty more fish in the sea for you, that are more deserving of you! Don't let one bad seed, ruin your future.......much luck

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

In a twisted kind of way a small part wished it was mine. That would just be the worst possible outcome for everyone involved .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I would just disappear. Like literally disappear. All that would happen is she'd come home one day and you'd be gone. And you'd never come back. And don't take any of your belongings either. That's your best plan at this stage of the game
edit on 21-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Your spirit guides will give you the hints you need to deal with situations that develop your souls progression.

In this case a "clearer" indication was given.

The more the need for help, the stronger the hints will be.

This is all you experienced.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Bragi, you're about to be born.

The labor will be intense.

You were told three times because three bear record and testify; this was solid truth, and in perfect timing.

You simply cannot belong to that woman and do what you have to do.

Welcome to the world of true communication.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well OP, guess you believe in Prophetic Dreams now, huh? lol

I am very sorry you experienced this pain. It hurts one's pride for sure and hard to recover for some of us.

I have had many prophetic dreams and here is why I think I have them.

I have noticed in my 40 years that when I am bothered by something my dreams help me sort them out. You think your thoughts are your own and they come from you and you have control over them until one day you begin to have thoughts creep in and you wonder "where did that cone from"?

My dreams have helped me in so many ways throughout my life.

From the time my daughter was a toddler to deceased loved ones coming to tell me what they are doing now to having dreams whereas I break up with a bf because of what my dreams tell me. You read that right. lol

I trust my dreams sooo much that I will break it off with a boyfriend if my dreams tell me something I didn't know, such as cheating.

Actually one bf went to Hong Kong for business. Came home and proposed to me. I said yes, however I KNEW he cheated on me while there and he wasn't fessing up. I let it go because he proposed in front of my two kids. A year goes by and I couldn't trust him because of the knowing and feelings I had when he was in Hong Kong. I asked before I went to sleep for confirmation. I didn't want to waste any more time and if I needed to break up with him, I would have a dream to tell me so.

I had a vivid dream he cheated and we broke up. I woke up my bf and told him I KNEW he cheated on me and he better fess up. He began crying and told me all about the affair. He actually told me too much. lol

A week later I left him.

Definitely believe in prophetic dreams. My Grandmother has them all the time. I was dating this guy she liked, however she had a dream he killed me and the kids and then killed himself. I told her he had been acting weird lately and I had just broken up with him before she called!!!! Two months later, he killed himself.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry to say folks, I found out this information a couple months back now.

Still in the house with her, still WITH her.
Yeah, I must be crazy. But man, I love her and I think I can trust her really...
The problem is that if I leave her, I leave this house, her, my dog and my job (as her mum takes me to work and back each day as she works there)

I'd essentially lose absolutely everything, I will be homeless, loveless, jobless...yeah, it's tough and the thoughts of what happened usually crawl their way into my mind and sometimes I would like to leave. But as I said, I love her and I don't think she'll do it again (Though the first sign of ANYTHING, I'm out. No questions)

The time he came round to play cards, it was tough for me, but he had tried to make it up to me and it was basically history (just the one drunken kiss), it was me not holding onto ill thoughts but rather, choosing to rise above negativity and carry on with life.

The opinion is split with you guys, same with my mind.
Is this prophetic, or is this my mind going crazy with a thought?

I can believe either, but as I like to deal with logic, I'd say my mind went crazy with thoughts, I had no reason to believe she had cheated properly. Even when she confessed, I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was.

Anway, call me crazy for being with her still, but, I was a bit of a bad guy to a previous girlfriend(another story for a whole other time) and I feel like it's karma, I wanted another chance to prove I'm not the scumbag I was, so I'm giving it to her I guess...

We'll see what happens, but thanks for your well wishes and your time reading this thread.

P.S. I'm not offended easily, so please, if you feel the absolute need to do it - Let rip on me for being with her!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

It doesn't sound like you have your act together and not judging you here because life happens. Women don't have much respect for men that can't provide for themselves. Even the working women with I can do for myself attitude want to know they can person their with is stable enough to provide for everyone, if they decided they wanted to quit their job and pursue other interests.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Nothing "prophetic" or "paranormal".

The moment I read "she kissed him" I already KNEW she slept with him, I didn't even need to read the rest of the story.

Funny thing...YOU knew it too (your subconscious, this is why you dreamed it..your subconscious DESPERATELY wanting to tell you 'Man Bro, WAKE UP..are you really so naive and don't you see what is going on??!!!"

Your heart/inner self knew it already, but your intellect didn't want it have it come true.

Nothing paranormal here...just a lesson in "understanding how women work".

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

You knew it because of predisposition to judgement.

As you can see, Bragi does not have that. If it was you in that case, that might have been a different story.

The stake was being driven into his temple, three times, before he got the hint.

Bragi, this is not an offensive remark. This is a saving remark.

Forgiveness is perfect in that you forget.

You did not come here to forgive, neither to forget. You came here to do what you just asked; tell you to run against your fears of loss.

Something happened that has never happened to you; all in the same week. And it's still affecting you greatly. That's why you are here.

It's because you have not forgiven, and it's because you do not trust.

I do not want you to feel like you cannot trust. IF you can, THEN YOU SHOULD. But you cannot.

Again; you are only worried about losing your current general comfort. Your bubble has been popped and you desperately want to rebuild that bubble.

But once a bubble is popped, then the boundaries at this point are imaginary.

You are either paranoid, and rightfully so, or you are witnessing evidence (which you had not known to see before) to support your fear.

Does it matter? At any rate, the relationship becomes unhealthy... even toxic.

I've seen it A LOT. There is only one couple I can think of where one cheated and they stayed together at any rate without apparent external issues. But I see through that which is apparent. The man, who forgave, truly did, as a duty. The woman who committed the act... she despises him even more for his forgiveness. She despises him even more because she is obligated to stay in the relationship because he has chosen to give all trust.

But she gets what she needs out of it. He is in the military in a different state and she is well off enjoying herself and her kids; one of which belongs to the man with whom she cheated, which her husband demanded that he take care of because that is his wife.

IF you have really thick skin and a sense of duty, then it might be okay. Not necessarily romantically, but for the greater good. If not, I submit that deeper suffering is looming on the horizon.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yep, Karma!
It will get yuh!

You might be taking a safe path.

Don't let it eat at you, it can eat a little of you every day until there is nothing left!

It could be Karmas way of returning the favor.

What you give the simulator, is what you get back!
Golden Rule!

Before you Marry, build a level of trust with each other, that cant be broken! Make it hard for even God to split you two up! If marriage is the course, which it should've been before any seeds went near her!

Right now, she has the upper hand. That will shift, Karma will shift it. When you have the power, you have to treat her better than when she had the power!

Don't be over-bearing, or too jealous, it will be extremely easy. Give her trust, not distrust.

Make sure she takes your seed, absorbed into her body. This doesn't mean impregnate her. It will make Fertility better, you won't be a foreign body to her and attacked by her immune system. If her immune system attacks you, then she will most likely attack you as well!

Same for the women, they should only accept seed from Men they truly love, because they will be with them for a while, the DNA!

The seed is a sacred thing!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is it possible that these dreams are coming from God for your own benefit?

I believe that He knows what's ahead and that this is why so many have dreams that actually come true...

Example: Because of a dream, I knew my wife's name 13 years before I ever met her.

Jesus: You can't marry Paul.

Melisa: But I love him.

Jesus: Well, I shouldn't say you can't because you can, but you shouldn't. It's just not my desire for you, Melissa.

Melisa: But I love him.

Jesus: Melissa, you have a very tender heart. How many guys have you fallen in love with since you were 16?

Melisa: But he loves me too.

Jesus: Melissa, it's just not my will for a couple to be unequally matched. Paul doesn't believe in me.

Melisa: What if we got married and I made it my mission to save him? I could do that.

Jesus: Melissa, do you love him? Do you really love him?

Melisa: Yes, I do.

Jesus: Who do you think loves him more, you or me?

Melisa: You do, obviously, but Melissa, Paul doesn't feel about you the same way you feel about him.

Jesus: He hates his assignment up in Winnemucca. He's lonely. And right now, he thinks that you're exactly what he needs. But two years from now, when you're back in L.A., he's gonna want something more,
something you can't give him. He's gonna grow to resent you. And you know what he's going to resent most about you? Your faith in me. That will still be the biggest difference between the two of you. So instead of being the instrument that draws him to me, you'll actually cause him to turn the other way. Melissa, isn't it more important that he loves me than loves you?

Melisa: Will he believe in you?

Jesus: In time, yeah, he will.

Melisa: Well, then maybe then we could--

Melissa, I promise you by then you won't even want to entertain the possibility.

Jesus: Remember, I have many wonderful things in store for you.

The Encounter

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Start keeping a "Dream Journal" everyday. Write down all of the details, no matter how insignificant that they may seem. This will help with dream recall as well as improving the quality of your dreams.

OT: I guess it was good in a way that she was at least honest with you about her adultery.

My Ex continued to deny carrying on an affair even when I confronted her with solid evidence. She is someone else's problem now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join