It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction Phenomena--Unholy Communion--the Fourth Kind {first of several summaries/reviews of Gu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Define the word "evil" and then compare and contrast where you can with the phrase "utterly stupid". They are human constructs so how can you claim to be able to extrapolate them with the slightest semblance of credibility to an non human intelligence? Are elephants "evil" because they have a habit of eating themselves out of house and home, leading to their destruction as a species, if their population is left unchecked? Evil has no meaning save what each individual sentient creature ascribes to it. I''ve personally, never met a single evil person person in my life, some blindly ignorant and stupid people, without a care for anyone save themselves, evil never. Even then I have to accept that ignorant and stupid are human constructs with no true meaning however, as words they are do at least carry some cadre of a scent of a meaning to them, that everyone can understand in a relative way.

As Stephen Fry so aptly stated. "if there's an all powerful and loving god, then how do you explain the life cycle of the Jewel Wasp?"

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Actually . . .

you are somewhat correct in the sense that

ALL OUR CONSTRUCTS are VERY idiosyncratic.

WEBGRID 5:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

HOWEVER, WHEN someone's construct system is tooooooooooooooo idiosyncratic, we label them crazy.

And . . . construct systems which are toooooooo narrow, rigid, dogmatic, etc. do not provide sufficiently productive hypotheses to support maximum success as an individual.

HOWEVER,

IN THE CASE OF "EVIL"

Is IS a rather common super-ordinate construct.

And, it has a lot of utility around the world in every people group, tribe, etc.

And a grid process can readily help define fairly clearly what any given individual's construct of good/evil consists of in terms of clusters its part of . . . how super-ordinate it is . . . and various other features of it.

Your post seemed to make it sound like the construct had no usefulness.

That's simply not true.

BTW, how fortunate you have met no evil people.

I gather you haven't met HIllary or Obama or Sorors or Kissinger et al of the globalist cabal so eager to genocidally exterminate 6.8 billion of the earth's populace by force.

Or would you not label THAT even, as evil?

In terms of this thread . . . the critters have convinced the globalist oligarchy that such exterminations are essential for the survival of man and the habitability of earth.

That's another of their bald faced lies but . . . they are getting away with it. And the Bible even declares that they will essentially succeed in destroying about half the population of the planet at the start of the END TIMES "festivities."

Personally, THAT'S plenty evil, to me.

As is their raping innocent men and women.

As is their forcibly taking hybrid babies out of wombs at the end of the first trimester.

As is their forcibly implanting folks and essentially turning them into robotized tools of their schemes.

As is their working to help set up the global government and one world religion to literally worship satan under pain of a literal death if individuals don't. . . . and to be implanted with the Mark Of the Beast or suffer beheading.

Perhaps you call that merely a difference of values or opinions or perspectives.

I call it evil.

And the critters Guy and Jo, L.A. Marzulli, Chris Putnam, Tom Horn, Chuck Missler, Steve Quayle, et al describe better than most UFO researchers are behind such goals and strategies.

But hey . . . lots of people are convinced that they know better than the above researchers. I'm sure you'll have lots of company.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Evil, to me . . . equals that which hinders life in all it's creative, fulfilling, overcoming, joyful fullness and enhances, administers, exacts, furthers, multiplies death.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by BO XIAN

Thought this would actually going to be about actual abductions,NOT a few sentences on it followed by religious nonsense. How very disappointing that ATS is allowing such misleading headlines now...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Perhaps you are unaware that it IS A CARDINAL RULE ON ATS that titles be the same as the article or youtube video concerned. Actually, the title is also VERY ACCURATE to the content. Disbelief in facts or reality does NOT make the facts or realities go away. Thankfully.

I gather that evidence is of no significance, to you.

I gather that ONLY YOUR cosmology should be tolerated &/or has any merit in your construction on reality.

I gather you have an incapacity or unwillingness to learn anything useful, if any information has a spiritual/ religious/ Christian component.

I gather that other folks' realities and experiences should be banned, if you had your way.

Sheesh what hubris.

What arrogance.

Guy Malone and Joe Jordon are some of the BEST researchers on the ABDUCTION PHENOMENA available. Their information is congruent with that of scientists Dr J. A. Hynek & Dr Jacques Vallee . . . as well as with the findings and research of Chuck Missler and L.A. Marzulli.

I know there's an epidemic of allergic responses to anything Christian on ATS. It can be fascinating, though generally absurd-to-the-max, to observe.

There's an easy solution. Most folks know my values orientation and perspective.

Like everyone else, it's essentially impossible for me to write more than a sentence or 3 without my values being detectable. So, just avoid all my threads and posts. Then you can pretend easier that your construction on reality reigns supreme.

Or, you can continue to fuss and flaunch about that anyone DARES to write from a perspective different from your own, particularly which you are averse to. What a tragedy. The suffering must be extreme. /sarc

Sigh.

edit on 19/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo & tags

edit on 19/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey Bo Christian,

Wouldn't this [and a great many of your other threads] be better suited for the Religion forum?

After all, this is the Aliens and UFOs, not the Angels and Unholy forum.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Uhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

NOPE.

The topic of the video and of this thread just happens to be

ALIEN ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES

and how to deal with them.

I realize that many on ATS have a fierce allergic response to anything spiritual/religious and particularly anything Christian in any respect, degree, shape or form.

Perhaps they need to deal with their intolerant allergic responses and learn to

DENY IGNORANCE wherever and however it may crop up!

I realize that for many, it's an INTOLERABLE idea, notion, fact

that Christianity might have anything useful to offer to life . . . and particularly to . . . drum roll . . .

ALIEN ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES.

Perhaps such folks need to learn to deal with it.

It sounds like you'd

DENY the information that 500 experiencers have to offer folks interested in

ALIEN ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES and how to deal with them.

Sounds like you'd like to be able to insist that such information be relegated to some back smokey room or some Sonday School class in the basement. Cute.

500 people have a lot of carefully compiled data re their experiences to offer those

WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED ALIEN ABDUCTIONS.

I realize that doesn't fit the pretend tidy little boxes of a raft of intolerant folks on ATS. Perhaps that will just have to be THEIR problem.

However, the mentality expressed by the intolerant is scheduled to rule the globe far too soon.

Before too many months or years, folks who have such an allergic response to such valuable information will be able to alert the local gestapo and have the offending Christians lose their heads via a sharp blade. It's in the schedule; in the script. Hold on a while longer and your friendly neighborhood globalist gestapo will be happy to help you rid the planet of those intolerable offensive Christians--all to the cheering oversight and applause of the UFO critters, of course. Gotta cleanse the planet of the uglies and undesirables.

Gotta be able to abduct, rape, implant, manipulate, propagandize, brain wash humans at will, unfettered. Gotta be able to implement the UFO critter led satan worshiping one world religion unfettered.
/sarc

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am also getting tired of these Religion Propaganda threads... when will you people learn that religion needs to be eradicated globally and permanently. Angels, demons and other metaphoric names used in the religious books but not representing the true nature of these things is only causing separation.

If one has to talk about actual awareness and high consciousness, it needs to be done in terms of dimensions, civilizations that also have technology. An endless amount of cases speak of technology and those cases that defy anything human, even if there are dimensions or dimensional civilizations, they still use technology...

Why they need DNA? They do not need that, they could have indeed just gathered a hair or something, they may have knowledge to share and such... provided that any abductions ACTUALLY happened.

Your whole idea and the researcher you defend is based on highly speculative cases of abduction, times less credible than any real case of unknown technology and cases that have proven the technological civilizations regardless of dimensions.

There is no such thing as 'angels' or 'demons', IF there are other beings and even dimensional - these are what they are extraterrestrial, extra-dimensional entities who also use technology for various reasons and some of them do use it to travel and including sending their thought commands to control their ships... times more likely than this Religious Propaganda...

Also the fact that you are posting this as a Christian, means you are simply making a biased statement just like the researcher(s) who talk about how useful Christianity is and how the angels and subjects mentioned in that religion are actually the UFOs, belittling even the other religions as if this is the only truth religion.

If this is not just another propaganda, what is it?
edit on 19-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ImpactoR

If this is not just another propaganda, what is it?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

I QUITE AGREE that your post is propaganda . . .

and evidently rather intolerant, unfounded, unaware, uninformed, narrow, rigid, intensely biased propaganda.

As long as it's on-topic regarding ALIEN ABDUCTIONS and responses there-to in terms that Guy Malone and Joe Jordan are talking about in the OP,

it's OK by me.

It's fascinating how folks . . . who typically sound sooooooooooooooo outraged at "intolerant Christians"

ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO OUTRAGED AND INTOLERANT at Christians who dare to say anything about anything from their cosmology. Obviously, they think Christians should be stuffed in the nearest FEMA coffins and buried deeply. Sheesh.

So far the annoyed have failed to contribute anything significant to the points of the OP.

About all they've done is whine and throw intolerant dust in the air at the audacity that a Christian perspective on ALIEN ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES COULD be posted in the proper forum and have its chances to be considered and discussed on its merits.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN'T TOLERATE THAT! What a tragedy!

Only the religion of scientism is to be allowed, I gather. Sheesh.

Get over it, folks.

Deal with the points in the OP constructively or please find a different thread to P*ss & moan on.

WHEN folks display grossly intense and plentiful evidence they are spewing far and wide about their significant degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDER fostering intensely hostile-to-Christianity etc. perspectives and intolerant posts . . . perhaps the following book could prove informative and helpful . . . IF . . . as seems unlikely, there's a shred of fair-mindedness left.

ATTACHMENTS: WHY YOU LOVE, FEEL AND ACT THE WAY YOU DO

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339042498&sr=1-2

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

BTW, 500 people in Joe Jordan's research

emphatically affirm that

THEIR ABDUCTIONS and body invasions were

FAR FROM "speculative!!!" Sheesh

What arrogant hubris to spew such a haughty allegation.

I'm fairly certain that you WEREN'T THERE in ANY of those 500 cases . . . observing first hand . . .

THEREFORE, your tirade is based on . . . .

drum roll . . .

YOUR speculations, assumptions, biases . . . . RELIGIOUS BLATHER OUT OF YOUR DOGMA from your own religion--and YOU HAVE A RELIGION whether you can handle realizing that, or not.

RELIGION has to do with cosmology, issues of origins of man and the universe. YOU OBVIOUSLY have opinions, speculations, biases about those issues. You are merely intolerant of those who have a different cosmology than yours.

Cute.

not.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ImpactoR

. . . just like the researcher(s) who talk about how useful Christianity is and how the angels and subjects mentioned in that religion are actually the UFOs,

Evidently you weren't paying very good attention.

Your assertion above is factually untrue.

Show me the text/transcript proving your assertion.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You mean all the cases of physical impact with UFOs, symbols on them, much different way of flying, even around the abduction cases the reports of witnesses of aircraft. 'Show me your assertion' well you can't have missed the tens of credible cases including technology if you are a regular visitor of the UFO forum, have you? With lots of details, or those darn angels fly like drunk and cause physical damage.

We don't know if there are dimensions other than this one but we can say WHAT IT IS NOT BASED ON FACTS. Physical damage - fact, physical objects - fact, and even the less believable but absolutely happening by your standards - abductions - claiming of spaceship landing, disabling their cars, making immobile, losing consciousness, seeing machinery and devices, seeing a spaceship inside

or all is magic, illusion created by those angels? Then why some accounts show physical interaction with these 'illusions of spaceships'?

There is no religion in mine, because I am not even sure there are any other beings or it all could be human military coverup. The evidence is not enough from what we have and what you have to make claims even with certainty such things exist, but what we can say, what it is NOT:

the UFOs are not angels, the UFOs have often times been misidentified even airplanes would be considered dragons or birds by some more primitive people, the UFOs are not pink ponies, see - we can say what they are NOT

But I do not exclude the possibility of dimensions like there may be so many things in space people don't know, also if these shiny beings you call angels and evil ones too - exactly the abductions you are talking about involve 'Being invited into spaceship'

So you believe in abductions but not in the part where these abductions talk about spaceships? That's funny.
edit on 19-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

DOODNESS! YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE SHOWING AGAIN!

What a kick.

WHERE did I say anything about--particularly fallen--angels NOT using tangible UFO craft?

WHERE?

Perhaps you're also not aware of Ezekiel's "chariot" . . . which sounds more than a little like some UFO craft?

Given your brazenly off the wall ASSUMPTIONS about what I believe, I'm highly skeptical that any serious hint of a genuine dialogue is possible with you, whatsoever.

If you have teenagers, I HOPE you are a far better listener and communicator with them. Sheesh.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yes, you have a cosmology that you consider and compare against as you observe information about UFO's and the critters.

That cosmology MUST include beliefs about foundational issues, including origins. Even "I don't know" is a belief about such foundational issues.

And the system of thought about foundational issues in all the varied forms has been labeled for millennia some variation of "religion."

And, actually, you sound AS DOGMATIC about your RELIGIOUS COSMOLOGY, as any fiercely dogmatic Roman Catholic I've ever come across.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
2nd YOUTUBE VIDEO reviewed on this thread:

ETs MESSAGE TO HUMANITY: A FALSE GOSPEL—Guy Malone

www.youtube.com...

BoX note:

This is one of the most hard-hitting of Guy's videos, imho. It lays out the hard-nosed perspective that Guy has arrived at from his personal abduction experiences through the research that he and his extensive scholarly resources and experts have provided. Those wishing to go to the heart of the matter--particularly from this perspective--would do well to view the whole video. These excerpts are a fair representation of the content.

THANKFULLY, At the bottom of every ATS page is this note:

This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression. [emphases added].

I realize that the members as a group exhibit anything BUT agnosticism on this topic.

I realize that the perspectives presented in these Guy Malone conference videos are rarely posted or discussed that extensively on ATS.

I realize that whenever such perspectives are posted on ATS, the knives, insults, hostilities come out in abundance. Thankfully, ATS has gotten much better at requiring civility of all members—EVEN WITH REGARD TO THIS PERSPECTIVE. However, there’s no need to make the mods work overtime just because the topic is not comfortable with a significant proportion of the membership.

The motto is DENY IGNORANCE.

This is a perspective and a body of data about which most members of ATS ARE largely uninformed, unaware, ignorant.

One can spew outrageously at uncomfortable information.

OR

One can consider it carefully, thoughtfully, rationally

Instead of primarily from an intense blackwashing bias that refuses any fair-minded, thoughtful analysis whatsoever.

Nevertheless . . . Let the games begin . . .

From the end of the video:

THE VISION OF
THE FIRST CHRISTIAN
SYMPOSIUM ON ALIENS:

“To present Biblical evidence that the phenomena and entities commonly referred to as “aliens” by popular culture are indeed spiritual in nature—opposed to genuinely extra-terrestrial—and is best described as the activity of “fallen angels” intent on deceiving mankind away from a knowledge of the true God and gospel of His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Guy Malone’s book: Come Sail Away available online.

One in 40—the UFO EPIDEMIC by Preston Benet

He was asked how many people he thought had been abducted. He said before he died, about one in 40. One in 40 is 2.5% The Roper Poll came out saying about 1-3%

“All Scripture given by God . . . “ Scripture is what we base our doctrines on.
“But though we or an angel from Heaven preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed—eternally condemned. Galatians 1:8-9

Aliens talk about the END TIMES almost more than any other topic and they teach that aliens will be mankind’s saviors during the end times.

Abductees are routinely rejected by the Christian church. That results in many ending up awash in the New Age UFO groups.

I asked God to show me what was going on with me before I was even a Christian.

I then began having detailed, horrific dreams.

James 1:5 . . . If anyone seeks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives generously . . .

God’s phone number:
Jer 33:3 Call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you know not.

Are ET’s deliberately evangelizing us with an alternate spirituality?

What do ET

From THE THREAT by Dr David Jacobs. . . Contactees in the 1950’s were careful to suggest that the aliens believed in the Judeo/Christian God . . . here to help you worship the same Creator we do . . .

Join our Confederation and become One with the Infinite Creator . . .

The Starseed Transmissions Ch 1 Ken Carey:

“It is our mission to assist you in bridging this gap, to awake you from sleep, to bring you to the fulfillment of your destiny.”

“Our Mission is to bring a pre-Fall state of awareness to all human beings who are able to respond, however different they may be, whatever background they may have come from…”

They want to teach us to ACHIEVE our destiny on our own vs receiving it from Jesus . . .

Jesus is NOT a “religious figure or impersonal force, as ET’s teach.”
He is God of the Universe.

Nick Redfern; : On the Trail of Saucer Spies pg 28
Van Tassel:
Claimed that Adam was not an individual but a race of people.

‘More than one experiment done on earth.’

Guy: There’s more “denominations” of aliens than there are earthly—many of them claiming to be our creators. . . . The Bible says that Jesus died once for all. He didn’t go planet hopping.

Andreasson . . . later, when she tried to get out . . . 4 people died, including her son.

Guy: They promise reincarnation.

In the 1950’s they were all from Venus. . . . in the 1980’s 90’s, Alpha Centauri . . . claiming an origin that we can’t check out now.

Now they claim to be from other dimensions.

Raymond Fowler—a secular person--said that the entities gave lip service to her religious beliefs to get her compliance and to get her to go along with what they wanted her to do.

Alien ships to evacuate those of suitable “vibrational levels” . . .

Some aliens say that the Bible is the enemy of human advancement.

ALIEN ENCOUNTERS
By Chuck Missler / Mark Eastman

“These messages are usually horrible prophetic scenarios about impending cataclysmic events on Earth and the destruction of Earth due to environmental degradation. In some cases, overt religious messages are given to abductees. These messages can include the notion that the aliens are our creators, that they are trying to advance our evolution through these breeding experiments, and that mankind must unify—with their assistance—into a system of global governance and religion in order to survive future cataclysms.” Pg 108-109

UFO: END TIME DELUSION
By David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise

…the essential message that comes from this type of interview is that we’re about to destroy ourselves on planet earth. The ascended masters of the hierarchy of the universe are now in communication with certain people on this planet. They will select a person and endow him with supernormal powers and knowledge. This man will lead us to world government and world peace.” Pg 43

“I find nothing in any of the UFO reports that glorifies Jesus Christ or that magnifies God as God is described to us in the Bible. There is some talk about god … but it’s the god that you find by descending into your own consciousness, by meditation, or some other occultic technique.

By doing this, you discover your own divine godhood, and you become “christed.” Right now, literally tens of thousands of Americans are becoming demon possessed because they’re opening themselves to these extraterrestrial beings through the teachings of people like Ruth Montgomery.”

‘—David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise: UFO END TIMES DELUSION pg 43

Guy: That list would be endless. Let’s not single her [R Montgomery] out.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (tag fix

edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
2nd VIDEO REVIEW AND EXCERPTS CONTINUED:

UFO: End Time Delusion
By David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise

*”A biblical model of reality will lead one to the conclusion that the extraterrestrials that people are claiming to meet through UFO encounters and trance channeling experiences are in reality evil, demonic and hostile.” Pg 105

Guy Malone on this video:

By the end of this conference, if you don’t have that view, I want to see your evidence for the alien hypothesis. We did an interview here with a film crew that’s kind of spoofing the conference. It’s “GAWD BLESS AMERICA.” They talked to myself for 10 minutes—15. They talked to Joe . . . They got more than they asked for. They wanted to make us mad. They wanted to trip us up with these tough questions. . . . They’re coming to spoof and they’re getting ministered to. It’s quite powerful.

I could offer you any one on this team of speakers here. They could offer you more proof that Jesus Christ rose from the dead than you can offer me that aliens even exist. . . . much less that they’ve made it ‘all the way here.’ . . . with all that superior technology, they keep crashing. . . . . . .

Alien Encounters
“C.D.B Bryan, in his book
Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind
Notes that ‘contactees were for the most part unchurched people.”
[emphases added by BoX]

Bill Alnor, author of the book UFOs and The New Age, and David Allen Lewis, author of UFO End Time Delusion, agree with this conclusion.”
Pg 109

Guy Malone:

This is from a lecture—the guy covered the conference at MIT--The conference hosted by John Mack and David Jacobs. They invited like 800 people to it—press, media, psychiatrists. They tried to get to the root of alien abductions from a secular point of view. They ruled out every kind of psychiatric disorder they could.

And they ended with …if they say what’s happening to them is not what is. They still had the same question at the end of this multi-day conference.

The contactees were for the most part unchurched people, he tells us. It was not a religious quest and yet, spiritual messages emerged.

“As we begin to speculate on the reasons for abductions, it is tempting to move into theology—and New Age theology at that, since the New Age has the occult at its very root.”

--Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind: Alien Abduction, UFOs and the Conference at M.I.T. pg 142 C.D.B. Bryan quoting presenter J. Gordon Melton

Alien Encounters

“Abductee surveys have revealed that the overwhelming majority of abductees have shown an interest in paranormal activities, Eastern religions, and a New Age world view. A large percentage of abductees have also reported a history of involvement with Ouija boards, astrology, witchcraft, astral projection, telepathic communication, channeling, past life regressions, and the like. Still others simply agreed to go along with their abductors when approached.” pg 109

Guy Malone:

What happens—sometimes you open the door—but people that have had UFO contacts—they wind up with these abilities and these interests, most often. I know I did, when I was a kid. And I wasn’t asking for it.

You can keep up with Guy’s progress at getting this info out to the churches on DVD at

www.etsmessage.com...

= = = = =

I believe that Guy and his resources have extensively presented the case for our well studied perspective on the critters, their origins and doings on planet earth in this END TIMES era that is watching the overt literal establishment of the GLOBAL ONE WORLD--NEW WORLD ORDER GOVERNMENT and the ONE WORLD RELIGION--exactly as predicted 2,000 years and longer ago.

Given that we are watching the global literal satan worshiping oligarchy establish their tyrannical government just as predicted, it is exceedingly probable that the government and one world religion WILL REQUIRE EVERY CITIZEN to worship satan, just as Biblically predicted. Actually, the globalists DECLARE THAT FAIRLY OPENLY as the following UN spokesperson illustrates:

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

from

twoday.net...

twga...

Joshua 24:14-15 is worth pondering in light of all the above:

New Living Translation
"So fear the LORD and serve him wholeheartedly. Put away forever the idols your ancestors worshiped when they lived beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD alone.

But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD."

Reminds me of an old rock song . . . that I can't quite think of the name of . . .

Ahhhh yes . . . the old Bob Dylan song

Gotta Serve Somebody

www.metrolyrics.com...

Natalie Cole version

. . .

Maybe a construction worker working on a home
Might be living in a mansion, you might live in a dome
You may own guns, you may even own tanks
You may be somebody's landlord, you might even own banks

. . .

You're gonna have to serve somebody, serve somebody
Oh, serve somebody, serve somebody
It might be the devil or it might be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody

You may be a rock 'n' roll star, prancing on the stage
You got plenty of drugs at your command, you got women in a cage
You might be a big businessman or some high degree thief
Now they might call you 'Doctor', they might call you 'Chief'

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, serve somebody
Serve somebody, serve somebody
But you're gonna have to serve somebody

It might be the devil, it might be, it might be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody, serve somebody
Oh man, you're gonna have to serve somebody, serve somebody

Somebody, somebody

Read more: Natalie Cole - Gotta Serve Somebody Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Not sure why the yvid tags didn't work.

Oh well . . . if you are interested in the Dylan song, please just click on the link above.

edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: add Bob Dylan song youtube link

edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get youtube to work

edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because:
edit on 20/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dylan's "Gotta Serve Somebody":

Killer thread Bo, thanks.

Joe Jordan's "Unholy Communion" video is what convinced me 100% about the true nature of ET's...

I noticed the www.etsmessage.com... link is dead...

Searching Google for "ET's Message To Humanity: A False Gospel", finds links at Amazon and YouTube though.

Amazon link:
ET's Message To Humanity: A False Gospel (2009)

The link below also raises some interesting questions:

“Why would authentic extraterrestrial biological entities travel 90 billion light years just to attack one specific religion?"

"...whether you believe they are genuine Eextraterrestrials or – as the non-Christian Jacques Vallee wrote in his book title – are they “Messengers of Deception”?

And I think the documentation that exists of the “Contact” and “Abduction” phenomenon does indeed give you enough information to answer the original question for yourself, “Are “extraterrestrials” intentionally evangelizing us to an alternate spirituality?”

And I’ll add, “Do these experiences tend to have an impact on people?” Yes.

“For many witnesses, a UFO encounter causes a radical shift in their beliefs about the universe. Their experiences stand out as the most emotionally terrifying and intellectually baffling experiences of their lives. As one witness said, “My belief system went right out the window.”
- Preston E. Dennett One in Forty – The UFO Epidemic: True Accounts of Close Encounters with UFO’s, pg 322-23

The common questions that Christians arrive at when they examine the documented teaching of aliens, are quite logically along the lines of, “Why would authentic extraterrestrial biological entities travel 90 billion light years just to attack one specific religion? Why do they make such a concentrated effort to convince people that Jesus Christ is not true Deity, or God Incarnate? Given their powers and abilities, the Christian truly is left with no choice but to identify these creatures as deceiving spirits. Which is exactly what the Bible tells us to expect in the Last Days.

Deceptive Extraterrestrial Message

Also Guy Malone allows "COME SAIL AWAY" to be printed and copied freely I believe.

This search turns up both PDF and Office type formats.

Examples:

www.breadoflifebiblestudy.com...

www.ignaciodarnaude.com...

edit on 20-9-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From what I saw these links try to make the Religion and specially Christianity Perfectly Right - no misinterpretation in the Bible, all was true, all is what it is, no aliens, all aliens and UFOs are deceptive beings who try to mislead you into believing in outer space aliens rather than God and Christianity.

And you are telling me that this is not a religious propaganda? Do you think those here who claim or believe in aliens believe because some CONTACTEES say so or because their aliens have told them 'I am from Andromeda' ..

No, they believe so because Earth cannot be the only existing planet of life and because life could appear elsewhere. Either way, let's say that there are two sides, how do you know that Christianity is not the false side? Even your source there (the previous post), says that one has to choose the side - either the Church and the Bible lied, there is no God or the aliens lied... The aliens being those fallen angel rascals that send this false information.

If religion is so righteous, then why is the constant hiding of God, why he doesn't come and explain and carve the holy words once and for all to understand, why people should blindly believe into something they cannot see, feel or understand? Isn't the whole believing in something that may not be even there the deception itself?

Why do you want to keep a religious system full of lies, that has been covered in lies for centuries? How is that your righteous path?

Lots of times antichrist was even referred to be the one you claim to be God. You blindly take a side but I tell you what, all this sounds like one big deception. That is not to say IF there are other beings, they would be so good as not to lie - they may be liars but what stops the side you defend to be lying too?

Afterall isn't this all about one side pointing the other one to be the false one and in fact, BOTH to be wrong. All this favoring the Bible, never claiming that it is wrong, never claiming that the whole idea of God is wrong,

Isn't this a cry to defend the current system of LIES that religion holds because it helps the interest - it CONTROLS PEOPLE, especially Muslims, HOW IS CONTROL OF PEOPLE VIA RELIGION righteous?

this is A PURE RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA and the only deception is religion itself and the control it tries to make by obedience of one God!

If we go into so speculative things, let's talk about the Roswell Interview (even if the nurse was thought to be non existent, just the theory behind it)

IF GOD IS ABOUT LOVE AND EQUALITY WHY OBEY HIM? Religion is the deception and needs to be eradicated.

I am not sure if these stories from the Roswell interview are any more true but gawd, there is nothing MORE TRUE AS A GOAL OF HUMANITY THAN THIS

The "Old Empire" priests managed to corrupt the concept
of individual immortality into the idea that there is
only one, all-powerful IS-BE, and that no one else is or
is allowed to be an IS-BE. Obviously, this is the work
of the "Old Empire" amnesia operation.
It is easy to teach this altered notion to beings who do
not want to be responsible for their own lives. Slaves
are such beings. As long as one chooses to assign
responsibility for creation, existence and personal
accountability for one's own thoughts and actions to
others, one is a slave.
As a result, the concept of a single monotheistic "god"
resulted and was promoted by many self-proclaimed

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

And you are telling me that believing and obeying one person is the right when all had to be equal? RELIGION IS THE LIE!
edit on 20-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You know why you think Christianity and religion et al is more correct? Because it is centuries old. But let me tell you this: IF (because I am not sure there are such things, we are talking highly speculatively here, I am, for you this weak evidence may be facts), so IF we are anything more than physical bodies..

the idea of being imprisoned and unable to realize what we are, who we are and now when we start giving answers and thus breaking the chains of religious dogma is threatening this CENTURIES OLD SYSTEM that is now starting to malfunction. This is not of interest of "SOME POWERS" the IS-BEs who were being imprisoned with these lies to now start earning awareness and realize they have been lied and the 'amnesia' that is being talked about to actually disappear, to allow people to see THEY ARE ONE OF THE BROTHERS IN THE UNIVERSE and NOT SLAVES OF ONE GOD!
edit on 20-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

THANKS TONS for the corrected and backup links.

PTL for your increased insight and understanding of the critters, their agenda and related issues.

A question or two . . .

How many . . . as in raw guesstimate numbers . . . of your closer friends, relatives and co-workers in your social network . . . say the folks you see on a daily to weekly basis . . . at least within two weeks . . .

how many of those people 25% agree with you?

50% agree with you?

90+% agree with you?

How many won't deal with the topic, at all?

. . . how many or what percentage in your guesstimate . . .

Blessings ,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join