It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction Phenomena--Unholy Communion--the Fourth Kind {first of several summaries/reviews of Gu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Your assertions and biases are extremely outside of my reality . . . though I used to wander in such regions.

Those of us who have found The Lord Jesus The Christ to be a real FRIEND have a RELATIONSHIP.

The RELATIONSHIP is beyond a long list of dogma etc.

In terms of the Bible . . . you might do well to read Lee Strobel's

THE CASE FOR THE REAL JESUS

as well as Josh McDowell's

THE NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT.

However, if you are not willing to read with at least a significant chunk of fair-mindedness, don't waste your time.

No amount of solid, even scientific proof will convince folks who

REFUSE to believe facts and/or truth.

If you refuse to believe the critters constructions on reality--great. That MIGHT be some crack in a very dysfunctional belief system, set of dogma.

To assert that there's no way that the universe is other than teaming with life . . .

IS A BRAZEN LEAP OF FAITH. THERE IS

NO EVIDENCE documenting such teaming with life.

Wild donkey'd speculations and guesses are not evidence.

The Drake equation is a farce.

Stanton Friedman shreds it quite humorously and factually

www.stantonfriedman.com...

The universe may be teaming with life . . . but there's NO SOLID EVIDENCE OF THAT AVAILABLE, AT ALL, currently.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sounds like you bought into the propaganda wholesale.

And a somewhat newly framed and cast set of dogma and propaganda it is . . . not even tested by the centuries.

Time will tell how well that will work out for you.

I just hope you avoid swallowing the critters complete set of dogma as much as you seem to have fallen for a lot of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

benrl

BO XIAN
reply to post by BO XIAN

I hope to get back to continuing this shortly.

My own convictions are aligned with Guy Malone's.

The critters are lying fallen angels.

Government whistleblowers have long said that the critters

"LIE, LIE, LIE"

Certainly they are not to be trusted in terms of spirituality and cosmology.

Many of the Gut's threads are about this topic, it is an interesting take on the "alien" phenomenon and abduction. The Gut some good info.

To me the whole Abduction thing makes no sense for a technologically advances species to be doing, At the point man could travel the stars, enough that as often as these abductions happen. I would hope "exploratory" Procedures would be long gone...

You would think a hair sample pulled from a pillow would have all the "genetic" Information any advanced race would need to know about humans.

So do these beings lack advance computer simulations and medical technology or what?

I would highly doubt an advanced race would travel the stars to visit Earths back waters to kidnap Cletus from the trailer park, probe him and give him a Plato like dissertation on civilization.

Maybe you find this hard to believe because you have a preconception of what aliens are about? It is not just research they are doing. These aliens are operating on a spiritual level and on a political level. They want something from us. They feed on us and want to use us for their own benefit.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian

Jesus knows all about these guys and what the future holds for them. If He does fight them it will be on a level of excellence that does not require ray guns!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Actually, Armageddon is scheduled to be an epic battle.

However, Colton Burpo in HEAVEN IS FOR REAL

seems to indicate that it's an easy rout of God's forces against the fallen angel crew.

The Bible certainly agrees.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

EnPassant

Maybe you find this hard to believe because you have a preconception of what aliens are about? It is not just research they are doing. These aliens are operating on a spiritual level and on a political level. They want something from us. They feed on us and want to use us for their own benefit.

Absolutely indeed.

Have been pondering the verses about God giving the earth to mankind's supervision, authority.

I think there's SOMETHING in that

which involves what the ET/fallen angel critters are up to.

1. satan is into !CONTROL!
2. he always tries to stack the deck in ugly ways.

3. creating an army of spiritually and implant controlled hybrids COULD be some sort of manipulation of mankind's authority over the earth.
4. satan knows better but has evidently convinced the human globalist oligarchy that satan and crew, with mankind's help will trash God and His forces at Armageddon.

5. satan merely wants to trash as many humans as possible, as a way of getting back at God for getting kicked out of Heaven. He knows his days are numbered . . . and wants to go out in a blaze of horrific destruction of God's favorite creation.

6. He's hooked the pride, arrogance, greed, power-mongering of the globalist elite . . . to their own miserable destruction. His 'bargains' are never bargains. They are always whitewash and make-up on poisonous poo.

Thx for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Absolutely indeed.

Though I think it's interesting that in

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL,

Colton Burpo noted to his dad that his dad would be in the final battle . . . and he'd have to choose to use a bow and arrows or a sword. Colton's Dad was hoping for a machine gun. Colton was indignant--saying, essentially that his Dad had nothing to worry about--that God's side easily won.

Then there's the verse about our OVERCOMING BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB--AND THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY.

And the Word of God being sharper than a two edged sword.

There's some interesting mysteries to be involved in the final battle, imho.

I think it's primarily a . . . GRAND FINALE to show the hideousness of evil and the glory and triumph of the God of Love and His forces and beloved humans.

Those choosing the 'alternate plan' and destination . . . will have their CHOICE.

Neutrality is NOT an option.

As Dylan said . . . YA GOTTA SERVE SOMEBODY.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I agree about "for their own benefit."

However . . . I wonder if it's in a . . . kind of . . . twisted sense.

They are likely DRIVEN to serve their dark lord . . . I don't know that pleasure in the conventional sense is what it's cracked up to be in their realm.

I can't believe that there's a lot of lasting satisfaction and comfort for their achievements in perverse destructive evil.

Maybe all they have to show for their efforts is something akin to the hollow absence of a lasting thrill and only a used condom to show for perverse sex. It was a thrilling however many seconds . . . then . . . emptiness frightful emptiness.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have been a contactee since i can remember, but i have come here for a purpose and agreed to it. I do not believe these people have. One thing you need to do is note the age of the abductees, this plays a large part in the reason they where chosen.

At the end of the age we get cleansed whiped clean...
This is coming shortly.
After 5 times, we still havent got the point.
So the early abduction cases where done so to create a working hybrid model with a higher percentage of alien DNA than we have now. -Yes we already have some.
Now they have successfully got the working model,- well accomplished many years ago now.
And are awaiting the cleanse to repopulate.

Other than that, it is to spread messages about mans stupidity, destructiveness and the coming cataclysms. Some have missions to assist this process on earth aswell.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

BO XIAN

Actually, Armageddon is scheduled to be an epic battle.

However, Colton Burpo in HEAVEN IS FOR REAL

seems to indicate that it's an easy rout of God's forces against the fallen angel crew.

The Bible certainly agrees.

That is pretty awesome. Count me in as on the side of God's forces! What kind of weaponry will God's side be using? Can God just give me superpowers? That's a silly question. Of course he can!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

EnPassant

ZetaRediculian

Jesus knows all about these guys and what the future holds for them. If He does fight them it will be on a level of excellence that does not require ray guns!
hand to hand combat! Jesus is pretty kick ass!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. You know, I wrote a long reply based on some of my own experiences, and refuting the argument against authors earning money from their work - and then I accidentally lost it by hitting the wrong key on my laptop.

I appreciate the info, and will return to the thread later on to repost roughly what I wrote earlier - I'm having a little break from ATS for a few hours though.

My key point in this debate is that yes, aliens on other planets may exist (perhaps as imagined by CS Lewis) - but the evil SOBs buzzing round the globe and manifesting in bedrooms, abusing people in trance states etc, they certainly aren't what we could term 'simple extraterrestrial'. They have an agenda, and are wilfully seeking more and more control over Humanity, often via proxy leaders installed among us. Demonic, through & through, imho.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You reference 'spiritually & implant-controlled hybrids' as being perhaps a core part of Satan's arsenal; however, do you not see the oxymoron in that situation? Lack of free will on the part of the 'implant-controlled' hybrids. God, as I know God to be, would not allow human-alien hybrids to be simply enslaved into Satan's will; there must be an element of free choice, otherwise God in His mercy will simply remove the burden from the shoulders of the hybrid - even if that means saving them beyond the grave.

Do you see my point? I make it because I spent many years when I was young under spiritual and material oppression, with people (via actual interference & control of my circumstances) & demons (via dreams, abduction-type experiences & voices/presences in my mind-soul complex) attacking me mercilessly - all of it geared at suggesting that I was a tool for them to use at will, that I was a literal human-alien hybrid myself, that I was the antichrist, and so forth.

Through a miracle of grace, I eventually prayed for God to prove Himself to me, in order that I follow the right path - and He did, showing me that Jesus is the Way, the Truth & the Life. The Enemy still tries, consistently & regularly, to oppress & harass me, and the agents of Satan still try to interfere in my life - but I have learnt to be free in the midst of the trials. God has a plan & a purpose for everyone, and you can never eliminate free will without unleashing the grace of God.

edit on 21-9-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

BO XIAN

I agree about "for their own benefit."

However . . . I wonder if it's in a . . . kind of . . . twisted sense.

They are likely DRIVEN to serve their dark lord . . . I don't know that pleasure in the conventional sense is what it's cracked up to be in their realm.

I can't believe that there's a lot of lasting satisfaction and comfort for their achievements in perverse destructive evil.

Maybe all they have to show for their efforts is something akin to the hollow absence of a lasting thrill and only a used condom to show for perverse sex. It was a thrilling however many seconds . . . then . . . emptiness frightful emptiness.

Some say they are aliens and some say they are demons, evil spirits. But they can be both - evil spirits from another world, or other worlds. Whatever they are they know that there are big changes coming to the world and their agenda is centered on these changes and the world that emerges afterwards.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Am in a bit of a rush but wanted to say . . .

THX FOR YOUR EXCELLENT POINTS.

I agree that, as Guy Malone has found in his research . . . and Joe Jordan . . .

the individuals have always invited or opened a spiritual door to such goings on; such a relationship . . . such a 'destiny' . . . at some point.

I tend to believe that in most cases, however, as long as there's life, and there's no Mark of the Beast involved, there's likely hope.

THX TONS for your kind reply.

later,

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Vatican acknowledged the possibility of aliens, what are they? Should they be considered evil by the standards I see in this thread? What happens if other civilization is indeed existing - why is God never accepting that there may be other civilization out there, product of someone else? Or even the bacteria to be found elsewhere, whatever happens to all being created by ONE god?

Okay this forum is about Aliens and UFOs on less godly level - meaning trying to identify them and what's close to the current reality, what they are, what technology they have, how can this be useful to humanity, etc and IF they are and this is not all bogus stories.

This thread is really for religious forum, my objectivity allows me to not exclude that - who knows - there might be some dimension and the gods of which you speak may be there but this is hardly a thing of the present. If such things ever be revealed, they will happen in centuries or millennium, discussing so highly speculative things that are not even known if existing has no place in the current timeline.

Also, the bias of this whole theory is clear, as it comes from religious people that there is one God, god is all, god is everything right. However, contrary to the bias, I have thought outside the box, seen other theories and one of them is that there are FACTIONS of beings which point fingers at each other who is the evil one.

Sometimes the good ones representing 'angels' have been said - could very much be the deceivers.

And FYI if you have ever read about Atlantis and Lemur (if we go into such biblical and stories of that kind), many have pointed to the existence of two FACTIONS against each other - which is more right is hard to say.

However, I don't see, since you speak of Jesus, where do the other religions fit in? They are evil? Oh, right.. there are no other gods... and this is the objectivity you have?

And before you convict me of being bashful to your belief system, WELCOME TO UFO forum, you are now in the belly of the beast!
edit on 21-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The following excerpt takes place in the Burpo household [HEAVEN IS FOR REAL by Todd and Colton Burpo] had finished watching THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE by C.S. Lewis.

As the credits rolled up the television screen and Colby picked at the dregs of the popcorn, Sonja said offhandedly to Colton, "Well, I guess that's one thing you didn't like about heaven--no swords up there."

Colton's giddy excitement vanished as quickly as if an invisible hand had wiped his smile off with an eraser. He drew himself up to his full height and looked down at Sonja, who was still sitting on the floor.

"There are [I]too[/I] swords in heaven!" he said.

Surprised at his intensity, Sonja shot me a sideways glance, then kind of drew her head back and smiled at Colton. "Um ... okay. Why do they need swords in heaven?"

"Mom, Satan's not in hell yet," Colton said, almost scolding. "The angels carry swords so they can keep Satan out of heaven!"

. . .

. . .

. . . "Hey Colton, I bet you asked if you could have a sword, didn't you?" I said. [Dad]

At that, Colton's scowl melted into a dejected frown, and his shoulders slumped toward the floor. "Yeah, I did. But Jesus wouldn't let me have one. He said I'd be too dangerous.

. . .

"Hey, Colton, " I said. "Did you [I]see[/I] Satan?"

"Yeah, I did," he said solemnly.

"What did he look like?"

At this, Colton's body went rigid, he grimaced, and his eyes narrowed to a squint. He stopped talking. I mean, he absolutely shut down, and that was it for the night.

We asked Colton about Satan a couple of times after that, but then gave up because whenever we did, his reaction was a little disconcerting: it was as if he changed instantly from a sunny little kid to someone who ran to a safe room, bolted the door, locked the windows, and pulled down the blinds. . . . he didn't want to talk about it.

TWENTY-SIX
THE COMING WAR

"Dad, did you know there's going to be a war?"

"What do you mean?" . . .

"There's going to be a war, and it's going to destroy this world. Jesus and the angels and the good people are going to fight against Satan and the monsters and the bad people. I saw it."

"In heaven, the women and the children got to stand back and watch. So I stood back and watched." Strangely, his voice was sort of cheerful, as though he were talking about a good movie he'd seen. "But the men, they had to fight. And Dad, I watched you. You have to fight, too."

Try hearing that and staying on the road . . .

"You said we're fighting monsters?"

"Yeah," Colton said happily.
"Like dragons and stuff."

. . .

[The book of Revelation about such things]

"Um, Colton . . . what am I fighting the monsters with?" I was hoping for a tank, maybe, or a missile launcher . . . I didn't know, but something I could use to fight from a distance.

Colton looked at me and smiled. "You either get a sword or a bow and arrow, but I don't remember which."

My face fell. "You mean I have to fight monsters with a [I]sword?[/]"

"Yeah, Dad, but it's okay," he said reassuringly. "Jesus wins. He throws Satan into hell. I saw it."

. . .

"What's the problem, Dad?" I've told you: I've skipped to the last chapter, and the good guys win."

. . .

"Well, son, I guess if Jesus wants me to fight, I'll fight," I said.

Colton turned away from the window, and I saw that the look on his face had turned serious. "Yeah, I know, Dad," he said. "You will."

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

However, I don't see, since you speak of Jesus, where do the other religions fit in? They are evil? Oh, right.. there are no other gods... and this is the objectivity you have?

Its not about objectivity, it's about being righteous and dismantling all that is evil. Those other religions can join our battle now but in the end they must repent for there is only one true God and one Jesus.

I'm not sure what you mean by other "religions", but it is obvious that christianity is the one true religion. What else is there? Islam? Evil. Buddhism? Seriously? The Hindu gods are cool looking and all but they look like aliens and therefore, evil. Jews, I'm on the fense about them. They are like half evil since Jesus was Jewish. Scientology? Evil no doubt. Now we have to sort through all the different evil Christian religions the Mormons. WTF is that?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Still trying to DEMAND that ATS and the universe

conform to

YOUR assumptions, biases, rigidities, blather . . .

I see.

Time will tell how functional that turns out to be, in terms of the bottom line.

I'm sure God is impressed with your judgments of HIm and His ways of doing things. /sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join