It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction Phenomena--Unholy Communion--the Fourth Kind {first of several summaries/reviews of Gu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Given that the UFO critters . . . and the satanic globalist oligarchy . . . and Eastern religions . . . and a cast of thousands

have all sold the delusion

that

there can be

NO ABSOLUTE OR OBJECTIVE

RIGHT VS WRONG

ANY

hint of an objective right or wrong asserted by anyone MUST be assaulted tooth and toenail.

Otherwise . . . some folks are somewhat awake enough that . . . they'd look in their mirrors and begin to feel THE TRUTH . . . that they'd swallowed the Kool-Aid and were skipping merrily down the yellow brick road to hell.

So, it's quite intolerable to begin to consider starting to slightly think that

the UFO critters could possibly be evil . . . in the service of a literal evil satan--chief fallen angel kicked out of Heaven for his . . . drum roll . . .

PRIDE-ARROGANCE to dare exalt himself as equal to God.

Not only that . . . they might have to learn to be less selfish and less addicted to fleshly obsessions . . . in addition to being less arrogant.

Not having met The Lord or His Spirit very convincingly, they might rightly feel that they have no capacities to reform . . . as none of us do apart from His Spirit's help.

Sooooo in their construction on reality . . .

it's far easier and more attractive to construe the UFO critters as benign to helpful citizens of distant planets here to help flush the Christians off the earth via massive mother ships to be taken to a prison planet for re-education . . .

Sigh.

What a bill of goods they've bought into.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I don't have those assumptions.

I don't think we know a lot with great certainty about God's angelic army nor about satan's fallen ones.

We know some things but nothing very exhaustively, imho.

I don't think we can say what "flesh and blood" would mean for even those who chose to take on mortal bodies in order to copulate with beautiful human women.

We don't know the parameters of God's angels in their Heavenly state.

We know that 2/3 of the angels did not leave with satan.

We know God can create as many additional angels for Heavenly angelic army as He wishes to.

We know God's spoken Word is powerful enough to create all that is . . . however He manages that.

My bias and belief is that NOTHING--not matter, not energy, not organisms--Heavenly nor earthly . . . dare or have the capacity to disobey His final emphatic word on a matter.

Evidently there was some capacity for 1/3 of the angels and satan to rebel . . . FOR A TIME . . . to be used to provide an authentic choice between love and non-love for this boot camp called earth. Yet, their fate is sealed.

Anyway--imho.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Logic to get very far has to begin on a solid foundation.

Your bitterness and outrage are showing again. Those poisonous traits need dealt with to be neutralized.

Your assumptions about Christianity--particularly your failure to distinguish between the INTRINSIC vs EXTRENSIC, the authentic vs the pretenders are also showing. Their behaviors are markedly different as even William James observed.

Unscientifically, you lump them both together and then rant at both of them whereas only one of them has earned the rant.

No wonder it seems impossible for you to distinguish between good and evil when it comes to the UFO critters.

Hopefully you'll not have to find out on the end of an anal probe.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I don't recall reading such a horrific effort to whitewash such outrageously devastating poison for a long time, if ever.

It sounds like you have bought the twisted & distorted delusions of the UFO critters, Satanists, New Agers, etc. etc. hook line and sinker.

I don't know that there's much to say to you about all that. Your construction on "reality" seems to be a closed system that likely would not allow any light in whatsoever.

My construction on reality is that there's far from a great number of years left before the closing chapters of history as we have known it occur. Then you will see how well your fantasies play out in the REAL world . . . the REAL spiritual forces . . . the REAL eternity.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting . . . due to no effort on my part whatsoever . . . the characters left as I clicked reply to my last post were 6666. I don't give a lot of credence to such things . . . but they are occasionally interesting.

Certainly the Biblical 666 is real and means something quite soberingly evil.

And, the UFO critters seem to also come up periodically with symbols, numbers, designs, memes, etc. which harken to globalist evil stuff all pretending to be enlightenment and predictive of the NEW UTOPIAN NWO . . . The planet forgets how short a time ago various tyrants promised similar things . . .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Wellllllllllll,

As Karla Turner, Guy Malone, Jacques Vallee, Joe Jordon, Chris Putnam, Tom Horn and others have documented to various degrees in many ways, the UFO critters have been documented to be

in a full court press

proselytizing a VERY DIFFERENT construction on reality with a very different religion & cosmology for a very long time.

Evidently you've bought into their proselytizing and refuse to consider any other evidence or construction on reality.

Evidently THEIR proselytizing is much more acceptable to you; attractive to you.

Flattering humans' pride, selfishness, rebellions etc. tends to work with a large number of humans most of the time, if not all the time . . . for millennia. It's a proven type of proselytizing that the UFO critters are using. No wonder they haven't changed it in millennia.

Your loss.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All I am saying is, perhaps things need to stop being called with religious names 'Gods, angels, satan, demons', whatever they are and if they are there... This is archaic and old language needs a better understanding about their true nature and better words. But you are right, I am not into contactees, occultism and any sort of out-of-reality states.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

draknoir2

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by FireMoon

So you think all humans are evil then? Given the way we treat primates, remove their scalps stick electrodes into them, fill their eyes with chemicals to check it won't harm us, then by the definitions constantly quoted in this thread we are "evil"..

Well, the monkeys would think we were evil if they had such a concept. If you sneak in my house in the middle of the night to try to take my sperm, you are evil and a killing would be righteous. Those are my sperm, not the aliens sperm. I am sure if they asked politely, they would have no problem.

I said SPAM, not...

SPAMspermia?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

ImpactoR
reply to post by BO XIAN

All I am saying is, perhaps things need to stop being called with religious names 'Gods, angels, satan, demons', whatever they are and if they are there... This is archaic and old language needs a better understanding about their true nature and better words.

Hmmmmm

My perspective on that is . . . there aren't better words that more accurately and comprehensively do the job. And, most people do not have such an INTENSE allergy to those words.

Then there's the "a rose by any other name is still a rose" bit.

But you are right, I am not into contactees, occultism and any sort of out-of-reality states.

I can appreciate having an aversion to such topics and realities.

There's a lot in modern and ancient life I have an aversion to.

Nevertheless, I have to deal with reality as it IS, not as I'd wish it to be.

Thankfully, there is a realistic HOPE, TRUST, TRUTH secure in Creator God that the mind of man is incapable of imagining the joys, pleasures, realities destined for His Devoted Friends.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zetarediculian

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Welllllllllllllllllllll, evidently

The

CRITTERS

HAVE

BEEN

SPAMMING

their

SPERMIA

all around

the world

for a long time!

And I don't think the results will be remotely wonderful, for the planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Satan means opposer or adversary, and I'm guessing it the figure that opposes the top deity. And like all religions, christianity still has the same structure as it pagan ancestries. Satan the Loki to my Thor, my Hades or Mars to Zeus, My set vs Osiris, Etc... My YahWeh( Jehovah, or Allah, different culture) to every other God imaginable.

So Satan is normally a title given to one who dares challenges God authority of the Heaven and Cosmos.
www.thinkaboutit-knowaboutit.com...

As for the ghosts going for sperm, I could only wonder why they want that anyways.
edit on 22-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

. . . . . according to . . .

= = =

The issue of the hybridization program and what it's about doesn't have a lot of convincing information that's very public.

One intriguing assertion is that the critters are building a fleet of organic puppetized army . . .

either to help control the population of serfs and slaves . . . or to help with their side at Armageddon.

Some say the DNA stuff involves a manipulation of the human DNA in a massive and nefarious way to nefarious ends.

Certainly critters under the control of the Dark Lord are NOT doing whatever with our sperm and ova

for our BENEFIT.

Some things are obvious. Many things are not.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

To say that the enlightenment proved religion wrong is a very personal and subjective statement. Rationalism has only replaced spirituality with a scientistic materialism. It simply ignores spiritual reality and focuses on things that are material. Rationalism does not explain spiritual reality, it denies its existence, despite the evidence. Aliens are not good, not in any deep sense. If they were they would behave as Jesus did or as Lao Tzu or Buddha did. They would bring a sublime goodness and teaching to the world. They don't do this.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is clear from many contact cases that the aliens know there is a crisis coming to humanity and, I believe, they are creating hybrids to seed the new world that is to come, after the crisis, so they can get a foothold on the future.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Thanks for your interesting posts.

That an fascinating idea.

However, their boss has to know that will never happen.

Their fate is sealed at the end of Armageddon.

imho,

Satan controlled biological robots will not be populating the millennial reign of Christ etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by ImpactoR

To say that the enlightenment proved religion wrong is a very personal and subjective statement. Rationalism has only replaced spirituality with a scientistic materialism. It simply ignores spiritual reality and focuses on things that are material. Rationalism does not explain spiritual reality, it denies its existence, despite the evidence. Aliens are not good, not in any deep sense. If they were they would behave as Jesus did or as Lao Tzu or Buddha did. They would bring a sublime goodness and teaching to the world. They don't do this.

I think that's a great point.

However, I believe that we will see the day when they will be cast--at least a major faction of them--will be cast as GOOD COPS . . . affording PEACE in the world . . .

perhaps after or in the midst of the scheduled WW3.

Then they will not show the worst of their teeth until their dark lord sets up his image to be worshiped as God in the rebuilt 3rd Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All of the factions concerned in this - good, evil, alien, human - are waiting for the future and many are preparing for it. It may not turn out the way some of them imagine...

edit on 25-9-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by BO XIAN

All of the factions concerned in this - good, evil, alien, human - are waiting for the future and many are preparing for it. It may not turn out the way some of them imagine...

edit on 25-9-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

INDEED.

1. I believe God has much bigger surprises up His "bigger sleeves" than satan has for satan's victims.

2. The folks of Noah's day were surprised when they couldn't tread water long enough.

3. The religious leaders of Christ's earthly days didn't expect the SUFFERING SERVANT Messiah even though He was clearly outlined in the Scriptures they had MEMORIZED.

4. The "Rapture" is a puzzling thing in terms of timing but still a very Biblical "catching away." I suspect we'll all be surprised by at least some of the details.

5. Those putting faith in the UFO critters as "saviors" will DEFINITELY be horrifically surprised.

The "beautiful face of evil" will come off and the raw fangs and blood lust will flood the land.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join