It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

Great point.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

randyvs

Great point.

Please forgive me but from our short exchange, I cannot help but wonder if this is sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

1104light
If you are not defending Alex, what the heck are you doing? What are you arguing? What is your point?

i believe he's doing the same thing i am....trying to defend honesty.

I believe someone asked you for a list of these lies you keep referencing....why don't you get on that?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Daedalus
i believe he's doing the same thing i am....trying to defend honesty.

I believe someone asked you for a list of these lies you keep referencing....why don't you get on that?

You believe wrong. I was asked what he was lying about here, in this instance and I provided it before I was even asked. Reading is fundamental. Need more?

I can do this all day but there are threads specifically about AJ just being a liar. We can take that to one of them. This is about him ranting and raving about how many people are talking about him which boils down to a handful of people kind of mentioning him.

Maybe try reading this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

LMAO!!!!!
"You dont want government run healthcare written by the insurance companies...then you are a racist."
That is a new one to me but more importantly, who does he think controls healthcare now?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

actually, you were asked for a list....go look, i'll wait...

and see, that video is silly....Jones misspoke...just like you did....you expect us to either ignore, or forgive you for it....yet it's not ok for Jones to do...bias is a funny thing, yes?

at the end of the day, Mr. Jones, and his people, do a better job of reporting the news, than the majority of mainstream outlets do..

i mean, honestly, there is a MASSIVE difference between being mistaken, or embellishing a little, and outright lying, and making s**t up....

if he were to say that George Bush (either one) was a space alien, and had planned to hand over the earth to his people, but decided against it, because he developed a fondness for turkey sandwiches, and couldn't bare the thought of all turkey sandwiches everywhere being destroyed.....well, i'd say he was a frigging lunatic....but if he misspeaks, or embellishes a little on live radio, whilst reporting a factual event...that can be overlooked..

nobody is 100% right, or perfect ALL the time...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join