It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Washington Free Beacon LINK

A senior Muslim Brotherhood official who, until recently, had been employed by the William J. Clinton Foundation was arrested in Cairo on Tuesday and charged with inciting violence.

So this guy was not only apart of the Mus bros movement but was also:

He was raised in a family of prominent Brotherhood supporters and became the public face of the Islamist organization soon after leaving his post at the Clinton Foundation. However, much of his official work with the Brotherhood took place while he was still claiming to be employed by the Clinton Foundation.

but he just wasn't some backbencher who quietly supported the mus bros, oh no, get this lol

served as one of the Muslim Brotherhood’s top communications officials until Egyptian security forces seized him as part of a wider crackdown on officials loyal to ousted former President Mohamed Morsi.

theres a lot more in the news link. So this guy took what he learned from the Clinton's and used it to become the public face of the mus bros in Egypt. Did he have their blessing? DId they give him tips? This had better haunt the ex sec of state well past 2016 because the more time that passes it seems more stuff seems to surface about and revolve around the Clinton's. But I'm sure its all just an inconvieniant coinsidence
ya sure it is lol

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just think on the posibilities for a second. All that chaos in Egypt, which an Ex Clinton Foundation empoyee had used what he learned at said foundation to further a terrorist groups agenda, found in another country insiting voilence. Some here wanted a possible connection to the US govt's hand in what went down in Egypt? heres a good starting point for ya lol

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So what? Was there some kind of ban on this guy keeping him from working in the government? How dare this man not keep his LinkedIn status updated.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

roaland
Just think on the posibilities for a second. All that chaos in Egypt, which an Ex Clinton Foundation empoyee had used what he learned at said foundation to further a terrorist groups agenda, found in another country insiting voilence. Some here wanted a possible connection to the US govt's hand in what went down in Egypt? heres a good starting point for ya lol

When did the Muslim Brotherhood become known as a terrorist group? The United States government doesn't view the Brotherhood as a terrorist group. Also do some checking it was the anti Morsi gangs that started the violence. The man never worked for the US government just the Clinton foundation.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well it wouldn't surprise me if the former Sec. of State ran for Prez and won ... It seems the more they have to hide the more they stick it in the face of the American public and get elected .. You guys should really check your water ...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

There is a skelton in the closet with Bill Clinton that ties back to CIA dope business, the contra gun running, money laundrying and on and on.

Check on the internet for the D.G. "chip" Turner, CIA agent's testimony regarding the connects.

Do you research and be enlighten.
edit on 18/9/13 by JAK because: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Free Beacon......

Ya, they're a reputable bunch! LOL

State television did not say what charges Mr Haddad faced, but al-Ahram reported that he was suspected of inciting violence and murder.

BBC

They have not disclosed what he was charged with, as of yet. And who cares if he worked for the Clinton Foundation. Are we really going to try to assert that Clinton is buddy-buddy with terrorists? That seems to be the stretch people are trying to make.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm not here to change hearts and minds, y'all have your opinions and i have mine. The mus bros imho is a terrorist organization that our own federal govt seems to be supporting, not just in Egypt but also in Syria and other nations in the middl east to create instability in an already instable region. Just because our govt supports it doesnt mean i have to agree with it. I don't think they Clinton's have anyones best intrest in mind but their own, bengazi showed us that and the severe lack of info from Ms. Clinton about just what happened in that mess. If our prez and the rest of you want to support a group that cuts ppls heads off and strips its followers of civil liberties then by all means don't let me stop you.
edit on 18-9-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

When did the Muslim Brotherhood become known as a terrorist group? The United States government doesn't view the Brotherhood as a terrorist group. Also do some checking it was the anti Morsi gangs that started the violence. The man never worked for the US government just the Clinton foundation.

Seriously? The Muslim Brotherhood is to militant Islam as Sinn Fein is to the IRA. It is the political wing of the organization.

Please don't tell me that people don't know this here.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

i couldn't agree with you more. We have more corrupt ppl leading our gov't so far away from the original meaning of the constitution its not even funny. And whats more sad is that some ppl around here seem to have no problem with any of it, its mind boggling lol

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by buster2010

Seriously? The Muslim Brotherhood is to militant Islam as Sinn Fein is to the IRA. It is the political wing of the organization.

Please don't tell me that people don't know this here.

ya I'm still scratching my head over that one lol. not a terrorist group? who do these ppl vote into office? lol

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by F4Driver

Went on a search for your D. G. "Chip" Turner with no luck. Finally found mention of D. G. "Chip" Tatum related to the drug running in Mena.

You might want to correct the above.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this begs the question, just how many things is the Clinton foundation involved in? Just How many scandals revolve around this foundation? heres one along with a post on here about it involving a NYTs scandal story

breitbart LINK

ATS Post

So did the foundation know of this mus bro spokesmans political standing before he started working for them in 2007? Or did the fact that most of his family supported this neferious organization slip their checks before they hired him? Just how many of his actions did they support? questions that we'll never see and answer too.
edit on 18-9-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join