It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is George Knapp and for 30 years, I've been an investigative reporter. Ask me anything.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeKnapp

Welcome to the intellectual fringe.
My respects to your credentials.

The battle of literary freedom is at hand.
The utmost conviction is not only required,
but undeniably a prerequisite to attain our
self evident truths.

Thanks for participating.

It will prove to be worth your while. I am confident of that. Best, Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi George and welcome to ATS. You are by far my favorite host of c2c. I loved the shows you did with David paulitus.

No question from me, just a welcome.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Mr.Knapp and greatings from that little old country The Netherlands.

The question I have is if you are interested to investigate aleged global banking fraud...which probably caused a lot of people all around the world a lot of misery.

If not..do you know any investigative reporters who are worth following on the matter?

Oh..almost forgot..What do you make of the films Eyes Wide Shut and The Shining from that super smart guy Stanley Kubrick? Do you think he was trying to tell us something?

edit on 18/9/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Hi George; I'm from Australia.

I was wondering if you have been here to Australia on a case and if so what are the details that you can say about it.

thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Knapp,

Sorry. First time poster at ATS, so a little nervous. Anyway!

I am curious, I know this question may seem a bit rude or perhaps you hear it all the time but I would really love to know what a UFO journalist of your reputation would say. I've only been doing research on UFO's/Aliens and other such "conspiracies" a few years now but there's so many varying reports and theories it's really make it hard to get a grasp on what's what at times.

I know that many believe that the US government is in contact with UFO's already, possibly even for decades now or that perhaps even some of the UFO event's and sightings are in fact the US government themselves (though there is a lot of information out there to suggest it's not only possible but probable)That's not why I'm here, I'm more curious about your personal thoughts on the matter of the amount or even types of races that visit our little blue ball.
Please don't mistake me, I don't need you to confirm or deny for me that they're real and that they are coming here. I don't think that's what you're here for and personally I'm a believer but for the sake of ambiguity I'll ask neutrally as well. I think it's up to others to decide for themselves...

So my question today is this: If we are being visited, if we are in contact in any form or fashion, or even if we are being actively monitored by these alien races? How many different races do you think there are or have seen evidence of, visiting our planet?

Could you perhaps please share some of this information? I know I am only a fairly recent junkie to UFO's but would love any puzzle pieces at all that I can get a hold of! I speak for myself in this but I'm sure a few others would be grateful as well for anything you share today.

Much appreciated ahead of time Mr. Knapp and I'll understand if you don't have time to answer, your time is limited here, just had to write it down at least.

I'd like to thank for your time in posting on ATS and giving people a chance to really ask you some important questions they want answers to. Enjoy your time here!

edit on 18-9-2013 by Anariell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Knapp,

One question about crop circles. You say you did some investigating on the subject. This topic is somewhat fringe even on ATS. Somewhere in the rank with chemtrails.

I realize some crop circles could be man made. Those simpler ones. Smaller ones. But there are crop circles that have popped up in a single night across hundreds of meters in size, very complex, not to mention all the strange properties that surround them. No tracks no footprints of any kind. Leyed grass not broken, strange radiation, and those ferric molecules withing the grass.

My question is: Do you believe that all circles are man made ? Are these strange properties within circles a confirmed thing (have you documented any strange properties during your investigations of the circles), which all debunkers seem to ignore when claiming man made ? And finally....do you feel that humans could create a crop circle the be so big and perfectly executed, in one night, without lights and without leaving any tracks in the field ? ALso, what is your opinion on the shinny orbs documented at few of the circles ?

Hope you'll have time to answer these for me...

Thanks
Mario

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS George!

I am not sure if this question has been asked so forgive me if it has.

Have you reviewed and investigated the debate surrounding AGW, Al Gores Inconvenient Truth, the controversy arising from recent events indicating the IPCC Cherry Picked data to prove their theories supporting Agenda 21 and more recently the shift from Global Warming to Global Cooling and a mini-ice age?

More importantly, Al Gore's silence on the matter and his failure to follow up with a sequel to his movie incorporating solar cycles into the equation including corresponding Climate Changes on most of the planets in our Solar System.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hello George and thanks for taking the time to join ATS.

As we approach the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination, I'm confident you have spent sometime looking into this event and I'm curious to your take on the story.

My personal thinking is that JFK was assassinated with collusion between the US government and organized crime for a couple of reasons. One being JFK's unwillingness to play the game building up the military and supporting of so called "secret societies". Also, JFK's brother Bobby was starting a relentless campaign against the mafia and the rational there was cut off the head and the snake dies. With Jack gone, Bobby didn't stand a chance and we all know that this is what exactly happened. Once JFK was gone, Bobby's campaign against the mob was effectively halted.

Thank you again for taking the time to read these posts.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

GeorgeKnapp
reply to post by MDDoxs

I do not think there will ever be disclosure,---what if the truth is really bad, something akin to us being a fast food factory for some other beings, a stopover for yummy snacks, or a supplier of souls?

All the more reason to let everyone know. The worse it is, the greater our need to know. The worse it is, the worse it is to keep the secret. If we are food for someone else, god dammit we need to know so we can freaking begin to DO something about it. It is only benign visitation that is OK to keep secret. It is only if we are truly on the cusp of growing up and about to enter into a larger, and welcoming galactic civilization, understanding that it will contain the alien equivalent of Al Qaida, and of North Korea and of Sweden and of Tahiti and everything in between, that it is OK to keep the secret...for now. But the hubris of anyone who would pretend to keep that secret is monstrous.

Soylent Green is PEOPLE! See? better to tell.

I mean - if we were "food" for others, if we were really on a prison planet (or any scenario like you described where the horror of "knowing" would (to you) outweigh the benefit) then it would be better for us to tear the house down than to continue like everythings OK.

Wouldn't it? I mean - if we were took our responsibsility to future generations, to our kids and grandkids seriously.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello George. A very big welcome to you being here. Love listening to you.

My question is have you researched the Inner Earth theory and if so, do you believe some of the UFO activity originates from there?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello Mr Knapp,

I was wondering what your thoughts are on the phenomenon of Shadow People? We have had some experiences in our family that has mirrored what others have posted online. Researching the subject myself, it seems to indicate that throughout history entities like the shadow people have existed in different cultures. Aliens, inter dimensional beings, spirits, Demons, Genies?

Thanks you for insight and sharing your experiences.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow!!

What an honor to have you Mr. Knapp. So glad you have taken time to come and share with us.

I was going to ask if you are married, but you already answered that question. hahaha! J/k!!

On a more serious note, I would love to know your theory as to WHY we are being visited. Surely after all of these years you have your own idea/theory as to WHY. Why are they coming here and why do they not make them self completely known?

Thank you again and keep up the fantastic work!! We appreciate your efforts!!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hey George, I don't have a question for you, but I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan and love when you host C2C AM. Keep up the great work! :-)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sir, I am not a regular listener to C2C, but listened off and on while interstate trucking...helped me keep awake. LOL

I found myself skimming past the questions to read your answers. They struck me as honest and well thought out.

Being a bit older now. I tend to ignore what I can't control/understand and get on with guiding my children and grandchildren's families as best as I can. Dessert being good football, a bit of fishing and chatting with people like yourself.

My question to you is..what do you do when you need a break from your work? What's your "time out"?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi George
Firstly welcome to ATS

I would like your opinion as to which Bob Lazar interview was the best one ever recorded ? And if it is still available to listen to ?

If you get a chance to answer of course

Cody

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mr. Knapp, glad to be able to ask you some questions. It's been a pleasure reading your responses. I love listening to "Coast to Coast" whenever possible.

I'd like to know your opinion on one particular TV show; "Paranormal Witness". Have you ever investigated any of these stories and do you think the TV show has any credibility? In other words, does it contain any truth in your opinion? Some of the people being interviewed seem more sincere and shaken than others, but good actors are capable of fooling people.

The reason I ask is that when I was younger (up to the age of about 27), I had many intense experiences that I could say may have been of a "paranormal" nature. To this day I don't know how to explain them and I don't want to give anyone the impression that I'm 100% convinced it was of a -ghostly- nature, but when I watch some of the "Paranormal Witness" stories, I can heavily relate to certain specifics. Watching it makes me feel a little less crazy. I would love to know if you know anything about it. I know it's meant to be entertainment, but I'm hoping the producers put a little bit extra effort into verifying these stories (background checks, checking characters with family, neighbors and friends, etc.)

Thanks for your time!
edit on 18-9-2013 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I got a good Question:

In Chapter 7: Chupas of Hunt for the Skinwalker, you and Colm write about Colares. Vallee had a lot of analysis of Colares.

I was watching one of the Alien UFO shows about the incident either UFO Files or the Ventura Skinwalker Episode and the narrator stated witnesses described a Foreign Scientist that was with the Brazilian Military.

Which ever scientist was down there for that was on the adventure of a lifetime!

To your best knowledge, was the Foreign Scientist in Colares during the incident, Vallee or Hynek or Both??
edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added- stated witnesses

edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added-during the incident

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hello mr knapp .

i read in your m.o that you were a house painter at one time and i bet you long for that easy days again .

so with perspective being everything in life what is a story that you think should be looked over again by members here at abovetopsecret .

call it home work if you will .

a fellow dabber doad

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

cody599
Hi George
Firstly welcome to ATS

I would like your opinion as to which Bob Lazar interview was the best one ever recorded ? And if it is still available to listen to ?

If you get a chance to answer of course

Cody

I am not sure what Mr Knapp thinks, but I have never seen a better and more interesting video interview with Bob Lazar, then the following one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Knapp, thanks very much for your time. Do you have any comments or thoughts on this comment from former Astronaut Edgar Mitchell? Thank you very much!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join