It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is George Knapp and for 30 years, I've been an investigative reporter. Ask me anything.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
(post by MadMax9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

True story there. He made a good point and I couldn't have agreed more with what he said regarding "disclosure". It could only come from ET himself.

*thumbs up*

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi George,

As a journalist have you ever been aware of the stories about peoples lives being setup to go along with the appearance of the planet? What I mean is that if you look at the world artistically and rotate it you'll notice the land masses look like various things. For example, in Vancouver if you look on google earth at the shore lines Vancouver looks like a foot stepping on Richmond. There are actually several peoples feet that have been found over the past several years. There is people lives that are being scripted in a weird way to go along with the appearance of the planet...

Like my identity and events of my life have to do with a foot sometimes and some kind of high tech mind game takes place because north America when viewed in one perspective looks like a severed head then turn it and it looks kind of like a foot, then turn it again and it looks like a bouquet with a face drawn using the land and ocean floor maps to make central America look like a face smelling the flowers.

It's kind of disturbing to realise people are having their lives controlled to go along with how the world appears. Have you ever been aware of such things and noticed the connections?

Then again I've been recently diagnosed as crazy/schizophrenia so I see patterns with a lot of stuff...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hi George.

One question I want to know is why do you do this?

The attacks on your credibility. Being called "crazy" or "fringe" by the sold-out media. The systematic censorship of this topic from the public. Why do you do this? There is nothing for you to gain from this.

Why do you want to know the truth?

Thank you.
edit on 17-9-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No. I have sometimes wished for a knock at the door or maybe a veiled threat to knock it off, because if that were to happen, it would confirm that I have been on the right track. The fact that no one has tried to get me to back off could mean 1) that no one in government really cares either way, or 2) that I am doing something that "they" want done, or 3) that they realize a threat might cause me to raise holy hell and cause them more trouble than it is worth.

I've had many threats from non-governmental sources, including more than a dozen death threats. I figure that anyone who calls you up to threaten you with death can't be all that serious since it puts the target on alert. Someone who truly wanted to kill me wouldn't warn me ahead of time. I did have a threat in the recent past that I took seriously. A lawman I know heard a bad guy on the phone as he made arrangements to have me taken out by hiring two guys to kill me. The guy fancied himself as sort of the Iranian John Gotti of Las Vegas and was pretty ticked off at some stories I wrote about him.

I sent my wife away for a few days to a hotel and I stayed up three nights in a row with a shotgun on my lap, waiting for the bad guys to show up at my house. They never did--much to my relief. I didn;t really want to shoot anyone, even them.

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Are journalists this self-promoting? Not sure I am the person to ask. I was told to write a synopsis of my career and to highlight honors, awards, etc so that people on this thread would know some things about me. Overall, I find it to be very uncomfortable but, as mentioned, that was the instruction I received.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeKnapp

Mr. Knapp...what if anything can you tell me about these new signs in Las Vegas?

Thank You,

shells4u

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Kudos to you Mr. Knapp.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Thank you George for taking the time to use this open forum for all of us.

I don't have a question to ask, I just want you to know that I always look forward to listening to you on Coast to Coast and we are blessed to have you on the air.

You are a true Professional. TH

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

shells4u

Mr. Knapp...what if anything can you tell me about these new signs in Las Vegas?

Thank You,

shells4u

Bump.
Being a las Vegas resident, I am also very curious as to your thoughts on this Mr. Knapp..

Btw...
I am a big fan of you journalistic endeavors.
Thanks for all the digging on our behalf.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I should have replied sooner.

Hope you come back to ATS forums when you have time.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thanks. I am hosting the show for the next two Sundays.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'll be tuned in like always.

*thumbs up*

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's very cool how ATS is becoming more mainstream.

I'm diggin the info, Mr Knapp

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Just be careful that they don't drown you in boring shows. I mean I have yet to hear you do a bad interview, but some of the guests can be a real zzzzzfest. Any way, I will be tuned in.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I know that Alex Jones made a fuss about the signs a few months ago but this was much ado about nothing. The signs were created to re-route traffic during certain kinds of tie-ups. Approved by government folks here..not a federal program, nothing to do with Homeland Security, but yeah--they're weird.
www.brucehotchkiss.com...

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I am interested for a couple of reasons. For one thing, if it could be confirmed that we are not alone or that we live in the middle of some other kind of intelligence, it would be the biggest news story in history, so form a journalism standpoint, that's justification enough.

Secondly, it's fun. I mean it has been one heck of a ride. The pursuit has taken me all over the world, allowed me to meet the most interesting array of people, and has led me to question the most fundamental stuff--such as the nature of reality itself, the concept of alternate realities, parallel dimensions, the multiverse---mind bending stuff.

Third, I am somewhat motivated by the arrogance of the naysayers, the superiority complex displayed by closed minded folks for whom there would never be enough proof, not even the proverbial landing on the White House lawn. I don't know what the truth is. I don;t even have a favored theory. I believe something weird and wonderful is unfolding around us and that it points the way toward a more complex understanding of the universe and our world. It bothers me when I hear form small minded people who already know none of this could be true, despite having read little of the available literature, people who made their minds up long ago and who have demonstrated, time and again, a blatant intellectual dishonesty when it comes to non-prosaic subjects.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Your one of the few remaining true reporters.

Most of the fluoridated public thinks aliens (ETs,Pre-Ts,transdimensionals, time travelers... whatever they are) are not real and people that think so are "hallucinating" or "selling something".

How do you get across to the normal Joe/Jane that aliens exist and have been in contacted with mankind.

I mean the government recently confirmed the existence of the area 51 base. Progress I guess.
Millions of people "hallucinate" UFO footage all over the world. It has to be more to it than balloons,meteors and swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi George

Firstly; big fan and thanks for taking the time to respond to all of us.

I am not sure what I experienced today (if, anything at all).

I was driving home and I noticed a large shadow spanning across the road. It was about 10 metres in front of me and moving slowly. I looked up and there were no clouds, no planes -- nothing. Suddenly it disappeared. Just...faded away.

I turned the corner, and this time it was further up near my house, maybe 30 metres away. It was moving slowly and as I drove closer it stopped completely. I drove over it and looked behind me and the shadow was gone.

Have you heard of anything like this? Is it a UFO, shadow person/object, nothing at all? I would have said it was just a cloud or something above me...but there was nothing there that would have caused this.

Cheers!

Tyrthunder

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello there and thank you for coming to ATS.

What is your thoughts on hypnotic past life regression?

To be more precise, do you think it's legit? Do you think it's an area that is overlooked and undervalued as a great resource for humankind? Have you ever had an out of body experience? I have and it was an array of emotions. Thank You for your time here and laid back approach to hanging out with us.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join