It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sup fellas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've lurked ATS for years, always found good stuff here. I was a political activist but now I'm a US Marine. I spend a lot of time on Ron Paul Forums.

I'm joining to learn, share, and discover more in the conspiracy community. Now that I'm a Marine, I can't do much as far as activism, so I've turned to entertainment. I'm a huge fan of the band Rebel Inc. and the comic book Time Samplers. I give them my highest recommendation, and I'll share them in the appropriate subforums.

I look forward to some good discussions with you all. Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Saoquim

Welcome to ATS Saoquim! Thank you for your service.

Also the Time Samplers looks pretty cool. See you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Saoquim

Welcome aboard Marine...In my younger daze I used to be with the USO in San Diego...

...Yep...used to dance and play games with the navy boys...lol...have not thought about that in a while...anyways glad ya joined and I will be looking forward to reading some of your threads and posts...BTW...I will hold you responsible if by checking out the TIME SAMPLERS causes me to have a flashback...

edit on 9/13/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Saoquim

Welcome to ATS Saoquim! Thank you for your service to our Country, it's a pleasure to meet you!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Saoquim

Welcome to a Different Kind of Reality.

And. .. .

Safety That Weapon Soldier, Else You Might Shoot An Eye Out.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Saoquim

Welcome to ATS.

Hold on and enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Saoquim
I've lurked ATS for years, always found good stuff here. I was a political activist but now I'm a US Marine. I spend a lot of time on Ron Paul Forums.

I'm joining to learn, share, and discover more in the conspiracy community. Now that I'm a Marine, I can't do much as far as activism, so I've turned to entertainment. I'm a huge fan of the band Rebel Inc. and the comic book Time Samplers. I give them my highest recommendation, and I'll share them in the appropriate subforums.

I look forward to some good discussions with you all. Peace.

Lurked for sometime myself, it's an informed place - and I have lurked on many, this one is the most active by far - enjoy

new topics

top topics

join