It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronised UFO fleet or birds riding thermals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

Birds. Why would anyone think otherwise? They are birds. This is as silly as some other recent thread on an "inter-dimensional alien craft" that was CLEARLY a bunch of multicoloured balloons.

CLEARLY birds. You can see the wings!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nice catch, definitely not birds, as they do not flap their wings even once, I guess the 2nd poster didn't notice that critical fact.
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So you don't think it's possible that the birds....and they are birds.....are riding the thermals?

Some people want to believe sooooo badly

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Argyll

Nice catch, definitely not birds, as they do not flap their wings even once, I guess the 2nd poster didn't notice that critical fact.

So you don't think it's possible that the birds....and they are birds.....are riding the thermals?

Some people want to believe sooooo badly

He wouldn't even know what a thermal was. "Thermal? Is that the exhaust that Aliens make? Aliens!"

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

After 3 seconds I conclude these are birds.

It took as long as that

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If one has to ask the question "Synchronised UFO fleet or birds riding thermals," Occam's Razor dictates it's probably the second one.

Diogenes

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

In my defence, for 1 of those seconds I was turning the volume down on the player and so not fully immersed in the nice avian ambience.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Tidnabnilims
reply to post by wmd_2008

In my defence, for 1 of those seconds I was turning the volume down on the player and so not fully immersed in the nice avian ambience.

Revised, 2 seconds it took you that long

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Those are pretty big birds. I wonder what kind they are. They have black on the front side of the wings it appears, and the size looks about the size of a snow goose.

Until we identify the type of birds, they technically remain UFOs

edit on 14-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

After watching it a few more times I agree that the upside-down manouver is an optical illusion and they merely bank and turn. I'm now convinced they're birds. I'm also convinced that half of ATS members are arrogant, sneering tossers.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

IBelieveInAliens
reply to post by Nomad451

After watching it a few more times I agree that the upside-down manouver is an optical illusion and they merely bank and turn. I'm now convinced they're birds. I'm also convinced that half of ATS members are arrogant, sneering tossers.

Or it could be that they pay more attention to what is presented before bashing BS into the keyboard

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

They look exactly like birds. You can clearly see the heads, their necks, their wings.

So what do you think BoneZ, Andromedans or Nordics, or worse the Orion's?

They fly like any other flock of birds.

I don't get what your suggesting,

Are you really suggesting Birds even though they look like birds, you can clearly see the heads, necks and wings and because they fly like a flock of birds?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Fact: Birds can glide without flapping their wings.

Keep this here as this info is Way Above Top Secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Birds. White feathered Birds in the daylight are very reflective, to the point it looks like a ball of light once glanced at the right angle .
edit on 17-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join