It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronised UFO fleet or birds riding thermals?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I must admit that at first I dismissed this footage as birds. But looking at it again, they sure don't look like birds. Or act like any bird I've seen. Watch how they perfectly manouver in sync. They even fly upside down.

Which leaves one of two conclusions to my mind - either CGI fake, or amazing UFO footage. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

IBelieveInAliens
they sure don't look like birds.

They look exactly like birds. You can clearly see the heads, their necks, their wings.

IBelieveInAliens
Or act like any bird I've seen.

Then you must not get out much. They fly like any other flock of birds.

IBelieveInAliens
Which leaves one of two conclusions to my mind - either CGI fake, or amazing UFO footage.

Because you're ruling out the obvious and most likely conclusion to support the least obvious and least likely conclusion.

This has been posted before and was shown to be pelicans. Original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a video of pelicans to compare to:

edit on 13-9-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

that cant be birds if you look from 1:40 through you can see what look like headlights.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

_BoneZ_

IBelieveInAliens
they sure don't look like birds.

They look exactly like birds. You can clearly see the heads, their necks, their wings.

IBelieveInAliens
Or act like any bird I've seen.

Then you must not get out much. They fly like any other flock of birds.

IBelieveInAliens
Which leaves one of two conclusions to my mind - either CGI fake, or amazing UFO footage.

Because you're ruling out the obvious and most likely conclusion to support the least obvious and least likely conclusion.

you can plainly see they are birds int the other vid its very similar in movement but i don't think they are birds.

This has been posted before and was shown to be pelicans. Original thread here:

Here's a video of pelicans to compare to:

edit on 13-9-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They are birds and this has been posted .

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It does look like birds. But at 1:47 the flock do a manouver where they're flying upside down. Can pelicans fly upside down?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes often they do this as a mating ritual

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

zedy63
that cant be birds if you look from 1:40 through you can see what look like headlights.

I think the video is simply over-exposed, making the whites overly bright.

IBelieveInAliens
It does look like birds. But at 1:47 the flock do a manouver where they're flying upside down. Can pelicans fly upside down?

It looked to me as if the birds were making a sweeping turn, and headed back toward the camera.

edit on 9/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

IBelieveInAliens
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Seriously they bank and make a turn

edit on 13-9-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Holy cow, someone isn't able to see that those are birds?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

IBelieveInAliens
I must admit that at first I dismissed this footage as birds. But looking at it again, they sure don't look like birds. Or act like any bird I've seen. Watch how they perfectly manouver in sync. They even fly upside down.

Which leaves one of two conclusions to my mind - either CGI fake, or amazing UFO footage. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

They look like birds soaring in formation, and the coloring looks like that of seagulls... which soar, BTW.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've watched the video and came to the conclusion that those are birds flying in formation. But then I thought that's exactly what the aliens would have us think. Upon further review, those are obviously alien attack fighters disguised as birds. Clever aliens.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just birds and try a search next time as its been posted before....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

IBelieveInAliens

www.youtube.com...

Nice catch, definitely not birds, as they do not flap their wings even once, I guess the 2nd poster didn't notice that critical fact.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Nice catch, definitely not birds, as they do not flap their wings even once, I guess the 2nd poster didn't notice that critical fact.

Neither did most of the birds in the 2:18 video posted by the 2nd poster. Granted -- a couple of the birds in the 2nd poster's video flapped, but the great majority of the birds did not flap at all.

edit on 9/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Or possibly Japanese Cranes

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Those are absolutely birds =) wow...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

That is not a critical fact at all .. birds can glide for quite a long time, especially riding air currents.. they can stay in the air for miles without needing to flap.. in fact that's what makes them so efficient, conservation of energy.
edit on 9/13/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

After 3 seconds I conclude these are birds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join