It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Youth Pastor Rapes Boys To ‘Cure’ Them Of Homosexuality, Won’t Spend One Day In Prison

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It is both disgusting and insulting. "60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist" means he should be spending his entire life behind bars, if convicted and sentenced properly.

It reeks of a paedophilia ring where the judge, pastor and other high ranking officials were involved for a long time and each covering each others ass.

BUT compared to the catholic church which has made paedophia an esoteric evil art, protestant churchs are still relatively clean.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

sleepdealer
Why are perfectly harmless people locked up because of their "mental health problems" while this sociopath is released on probation?

An American psychiatric system that categorizes as "illness" almost every quirk or deviance

And who are the idiots who thought this guy was fit to be a therapist/counselor?

Most likely, US public schools. Where he may have been preyed upon and himself victimized. Ir is a common experience/result.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

BUT compared to the catholic church which has made paedophia an esoteric evil art, protestant churchs are still relatively clean.

Completely false and you know that.

Many protestant institutions are well-known hotbeds of perversion, just as are the public schools run and peopled by many of them. It is well-known that Protestants broke from Catholicism because of their licentiousness and immorality.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

jdub297

Many protestant institutions are well-known hotbeds of perversion, just as are the public schools run and peopled by many of them. It is well-known that Protestants broke from Catholicism because of their licentiousness and immorality.

The catholic church throughout the world as a christian institution has a far worse reputation than the other sects. I wasn't trying to be mean, but it still is the truth and bears mention.

Protestants broke away from catholicism because the vatican was a corrupt centralised entity.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The catholic church throughout the world as a christian institution has a far worse reputation than the other sects. I wasn't trying to be mean, but it still is the truth and bears mention.

Pure B. S.

Catholics make up the dominant faith in many European and ALL Central- and South American nations, and almost all of the Eurasian ands East European (former Soviet bloc) countries. The Cariibbean and South Seas as well.
Have you not seen the peoples' 'responses to Pope Francis' recent visits across Europe and South America? Millions show up for "Papa."

You have no respect for truth, and zero credibility on this matter.

The ONLY country where they are routinely singled-out for derision is the United States, due primarily to the bias and prejudice of the MSM and Hollywood, who consider Catholic adherence to the teachings of the New Testament, together with their piety and morality, backward and "prudish."
They seize upon every shortcoming of the Church and its faithful to denigrate and exaggerate.

You are either a victim or a collaborator.

Protestants broke away from catholicism because the vatican was a corrupt centralised entity.

Protestantism was the result of the spread of the teachings of John Calvin, Martin Luther, and John Wycliffe, among others. It resulted from their rejection of Roman Catholic insistence upon humility and piety of the faithful. It was directly the result of Luther's 1517 “Ninety-Five Theses. They "protested" the doctrines and ecclesiastics of the Roman Catholic Church.

I cannot believe that you were merely mistaken; you intentionally posted a falsehood.

edit on 14-9-2013 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

jdub297

Selling indulgences? Not allowing divorce? priests not allowed to marry, thus encouraging homosexuals to join? Covering up child molestation cases, especially with the previous pope(how many cases where there..hundreds or thousands)?, encouraging abstaince from sex till marriage, central structure that takes orders from vatican rather than allowing each nation to have independant control, its own bank and tons of real estate, even had its own army, encourage the holy crusades in the middle east, a secret library that is off-limits to nearly everyone.

Just giving you some ideas. I dont hate. It is what it is.

I already know it is the official church in south america and central america. So what though?

There is no crusade against it. It is simply the most corrupt church going back to antiquity because it was founded by the romans whom were pagans at the time. Remember them feeding christians to the lions? They also managed to cover-up lots of apochrypha during the byzantine empire which was the succesor of the roman empire.

In any case I am not going to argue with you more. I understand catholics are very devout and cant handle criticism well.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This pastor obviously likes "the D" himself, which well, makes him gay. I think his followers should open their eyes a bit and realize that no straight man rapes another in hopes of curing them.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

First, I am not a devout Catholic.
I read, study, speak and write for a living; and so must be curious and able to research and tell BS from suspicion, fact from fiction.

... It is simply the most corrupt church going back to antiquity because it was founded by the romans whom were pagans at the time.

Where do you come up with this crap? Wiki? YouTube? Wicca?

Christians were [n]persecuted by Romans! Who do think murdered Jesus and the saints?

Since you refuse to post anything true, I am not going to bother with the rest of the drivel you've falsely attributed to Christians. This is truly the most pathetic series of posts I've ever seen. You just make something up and present it as fact.
Remember them feeding christians to the lions? They also managed to cover-up lots of apochrypha during the byzantine empire which was the succesor of the roman empire.

I understand catholics are very devout and cant handle criticism well.

You understand nothing.
Catholics are extremely tolerant of the mean and ignorant.
I am not.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I can just hear him say ' this is gonna hurt me more than you kid' (I think,,snicker,snicker) I'm gonna pump that gay right outta you boy!!! 'slappity slap slap slap.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I bet if you were to look into this pastor's medical history prior to the attacks you would find a diagnosis of a terminal illness. One that he no longer suffers from. Probably the judge too.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

All of them. Everyone of them participate at some level or another. It's unfair to lump it in with sex magick tho. More akin to vampirism.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Mandatory sentences for pot possession, but a judge can allow this to go unpunished? Sickening!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
what the heck is going on with judges? we have the one in montana, giving a guy 30 days for taking advantage of a student, and now we have this chucklenut? 60 counts and not a single day in prison!!!

and the powers that be wonder why people on BOTH sides of the political spectrum are rapidly losing faith in our civic institutions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join