It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 what time did you hear about it my story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

So you think they used fake planes?

And that is how you account for the time difference

Does that mean then that you believe they used fake planes to hit the buildings and done the whole things in advance then played a recording to the worlds press?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

that is about the size of it from the a.m camp that is the only answer that you can logically come up with but it will show you the size of this operation and the cast involved if you think about it .

makes you think about how many people can be blackmailed or have a agenda in life

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good post m8, star & flag from me

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

thanks dave nice to know i am appreciated

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Sorry but i just want to be clear

Are you telling me you believe the planes were fakes?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

that i do not know the real answer to but fakery was used that day that i am sure of a good magician never reveals his tricks some say .

but we were lied to big time it is the scale of the operation that is mind numbing and destroyed my faith in humanity

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I cannot tell you what time I first saw it on the news, as the first thing you remember when you see coverage like that, is not what the little clock at the bottom of the screen says, but the vision of a plane full of people hitting a building in a cataclysmic conflagration. To be totally honest with you, I have no idea what the exact time was when I was watching it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

thanks bud i appreciate the honesty

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by geobro

There are 3 possibilities:

1. You traveled in time without realizing it.

2. You misremembered the day.

3. The whole thing was a big TV production that somehow removed two of the tallest buildings on earth from their places overnight and then faked the building collapses and mercilessly killed thousands of people to make the TV production more convincing meanwhile fooling all of the eyewitnesses. And then somehow they decided to air the TV show ahead of time in Britain, but only a few people saw it.

Which is more likely?

how about it being faked now people aer claiming that the naval yard shooting was posted up before it happened and sandy hook and syria .

you will see 2 other posters who say the same as me

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

VoidHawk

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by amraks

For me personally, I heard about 9/11 at about 1400GMT and I know that because it was after lunch in school and another teacher came into the room tell our teacher to turn on the news because something terrible had happened.

FOR YOU PERSONALLY!!!!
You said it yourself right there! That is when YOU heard about it.
Thats not the same thing as knowing when it happened, is it!

And I've noticed you quite often come into threads recommending they be sent to another place! Calm down dude!

To the OP.
I suggested it may have been about 11am that I heard about that event. My memory failed me. I now remember quite accurately when and where I was. I was at work and just walking back to the office for my lunch break. That would have been between 12:00 and 12:30. I remember it quite clearly. I wan on a construction site and the bricky's were all gathered around their radio listening to the news report.

By the way OP, I'm a guy
LOL

I dont know how far you'll get with this, but it IS worth looking at, so many things happen in plane site and no-one notices.
Now the report the BBC made about wtc7, now that IS something that should make the whole world sit up and take notice for without doubt, they were reading a script.

For those who dont believe tv is scripted, watch this vid.

and i think this is going on again in america good video it will drive you nuts it is like the song i know a song that will get on your nerves get on your nerves get on your nerves

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Copy and paste from my PM with the OP:

As it happened, it came on BBC news that a plane had flew into the first tower, and nobody knew what was going on.

As we were watching the live broadcast the second plane went in.

We were round at a friends flat waiting for the arrival of his new son, he came flying in (no pun intended) "IT'S A BOY", to which he got the reply, "shut the hell up, something bad is going on".

We all knew right away, after the second plane, that it was a terrorist attack, my heart sunk, my first thought was how many people have just died.

As for time, I would have put it around 11am - 12pm?

EDIT: I will check with Tashna what time she gave birth to Jude, that will give us a more approximate time!
edit on 17/9/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
7:50 he was born, my friend got the 11:40 bus home.

40 minutes for the bus to get from Whitehaven hospital to Workington bus station, 5 minutes for him to walk round to his flat (literally just round the corner).

He came in just after the second tower was hit.

EDIT: It was the 12:40 bus he got, he missed the 11:40 and went to the cafe and got her a brew and a bar of chocolate.

So that would mean he got back at around 13:30 - 14:00.

It was BST at that point, so GMT +1

edit on 18/9/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
First of all, there is a reasonable explanation, why almost everyone says "I heard it when it happenend, 9.30 in the morning". 12 years are gone by since the attacks and all the memorial/rememberence shows and documentations in TV about 9/11 have overridden the personal memory of "when" it occured with 9.30am. So, there is nothing strange about the fact, that almost everyone says "9.30am" and then get's confused when you remind them, that New York is in another timezone. "We" got told it happened 9.30am for 12 years now, so this is how "we" remember the event, regardless where we live in the world.

As for the original question, I live in Germany and was at work the whole day. First thing I heard about 9/11 was when I got into a consumer electronics market after work and witnessed the collapse of the first tower on the TVs there. That should have been around 4 or 5 pm.
But...
My mother tells me repeatedly, that she watched the whole story unfold live on tv since noon that day (which would correspond with the OPs story, Germany is GMT+1). And I don't think that she confuses noon with 3pm that easily. Can't explain that one really, because it doesn't fit with my memory of the time the first tower collapsed.
edit on 18/9/2013 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

a loy of people in the u.k remember noon mostly it depends on what job you do and if you are allowed to have access to t.v and radio at work .

as you state 12 years have now passed since the event so this is hard but i have been persistent in this for years and the game is to ask around as some people are pretty sharp with their memory as i am of this day thanh you for your reply bud

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

woogleuk
7:50 he was born, my friend got the 11:40 bus home.

40 minutes for the bus to get from Whitehaven hospital to Workington bus station, 5 minutes for him to walk round to his flat (literally just round the corner).

He came in just after the second tower was hit.

EDIT: It was the 12:40 bus he got, he missed the 11:40 and went to the cafe and got her a brew and a bar of chocolate.

So that would mean he got back at around 13:30 - 14:00.

It was BST at that point, so GMT +1

edit on 18/9/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)
it is 9.07 pm in the u.k now 4 .07 pm in new york and it is september so you will see that it is still 5 hours ask people around you and you might get a shock at a lot of people who thought they saw it live as the news was in a loop that day even me i saw the live banner on t.v and bought it . but to play this game you have to ask around
thank you bud

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Seeing as it's practically a 'where were you on 9/11 thread'

I am also in UK, It was around 2.30pm. I was on my PC when a family member shouted at me to
''come and see this'', not going to get in to the whole BST but I can tell you I had to walk up and pick my brother from school at around 3.10pm and wanted to get back to see what was going on.
I believe the second plane had hit at that point. I was flicking between Sky news and BBC well in to the early hours as many assumed there would be either more attacks or USA would suddenly attack a foreign country. Naive looking back.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was a senior in HS when it went down, I remember some kids in the hall talking about it, a plane here, a building there, but didn't know much about it.

It wasn't until I got the my ROTC class in 2nd period that I realized something was up, my instructor had the TV on and the NEWS was showing the whole thing live, I was like, "Whaaaaaaaaaaat?????"
Can you believe that the school came on the intercom and wanted all the teachers to turn off all the TV's? my ROTC instructor was like, HELL NO!!! and kept the TV on, I saw the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Watched the secound plane hit live on T.V 8am 9/12 in NZ. There were local T.V host from N.Z in N.Z reporting that this was happening live. Can't have been real "live" though, because it should have been live about 1am 9/12 in NZ.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Taggart
Seeing as it's practically a 'where were you on 9/11 thread'

I am also in UK, It was around 2.30pm. I was on my PC when a family member shouted at me to
''come and see this'', not going to get in to the whole BST but I can tell you I had to walk up and pick my brother from school at around 3.10pm and wanted to get back to see what was going on.
I believe the second plane had hit at that point. I was flicking between Sky news and BBC well in to the early hours as many assumed there would be either more attacks or USA would suddenly attack a foreign country. Naive looking back.
taggart there's been a murder or 3000 do some detective work and ask around to see what you find

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
reply to post by geobro

Watched the secound plane hit live on T.V 8am 9/12 in NZ. There were local T.V host from N.Z in N.Z reporting that this was happening live. Can't have been real "live" though, because it should have been live about 1am 9/12 in NZ.
i have met a lot of people from your part of the world who say the same but it cannot be live australians have told me this to strange but true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join