It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 what time did you hear about it my story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My wife and I are convinced it was in the morning we saw it on TV here in Scotland as we watched it on Sky News nd CNN and we had to go out to a local shop for something and I heard it on the radio that the Pentagon had been hit. Still find it strange how those towers fell like that and also that other one as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

thank you voidhawk it gets quite boring getting called a nutter for bringing this point up .

7 or 7.30 in new york when you were going back to work .

no dodgy c.g.i. or thermite required .

it now shows you the cast this movie had /has

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

you are not alone or nuts davy i have spoken to hundreds who claim this .

ask around to see how many older people say the same you will be suprised by this

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Well I for one think you have a good point there about the time we heard about 911. Makes you think...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
reply to post by geobro

Well I for one think you have a good point there about the time we heard about 911. Makes you think...

i offered someone $10.000 bet on this never took me up

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why is it when you look up the BBC coverage of 911 you either can't find one or else it is on BBC world service and none of them have the time on the screen like it is today? Also, why did it take the BBC 3 mins to know that one of the towers had collapsed yet itv were showing according to one report i read.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

i have noticed this the beeb lost the tapes ? just like n.a.s.a of the moon landings .

i remember the time stamp on tv as well maybe that is why .

i have a time stamp on my phone bill and a ticket from luton that day somewhere .

are you confused yet bud it made my head spin for a while

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I really am confused now thinking about it as I could swear it was in the morning we heard about it and not the afternoon. Weird....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Have given it some more thought, and I confirm i heard reports via the brickys radio between 12 and 12:30. What those reports involved i dont remember, but am I right in my belief that when the first plane hit, that was the first event?
If so how does my time match with what we are meant to believe?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

aye you will never look at the world the same davy the dog who was watching t.v that day was called dougal macollie miss the we sod now died a couple of years ago i to had him from a pup of 6 weeks and went everywhere with me to .

i am just waiting for the your nutters tomorrow ?? but if you read my old posts on this i have been saying this for years and all i am doing is asking people to ask around

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Have given it some more thought, and I confirm i heard reports via the brickys radio between 12 and 12:30. What those reports involved i dont remember, but am I right in my belief that when the first plane hit, that was the first event?
If so how does my time match with what we are meant to believe?
yet i know many who will claim even earlier that day the news was on a loop that day so everybody thought it was live .

you will get called drunk/liar/druggie etc etc for bringing this up so think wisely in the real world as it rocks many a boat .

you would not believe me if i told you some of the things this could do in your life bad things to make you shut up ? .

i thought you were a woman sorry bud me bad
the truth is stranger than fiction eh

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good story. Confused I was.

LMFAO! The dog watches TV... I admire your love for your dog. But TV is bad for him... ha.

I was in 5th grade... just starting out the day...

Yeah I remember, same as most stories. I knew the extremities of the playground, but I did not know about THE AGENDA.

edit on 9-12-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Mugen
Good story. Confused I was.

LMFAO! The dog watches TV... I admire your love for your dog. But TV is bad for him... ha.

I was in 5th grade... just starting out the day...

Yeah I remember, same as most stories. I knew the extremities of the playground, but I did not know about THE AGENDA. For the first time in my life I got strong feelings of revenge. Revenge, in the form of death for the recipient. (i got the feelings from what was being said on the news.. you know.. the agenda) Glad I found ATS.
story na just another strange day in a painters life the dog lived to be a happy old age

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

So let me ask you this

I remember and so does everyone else i talk to about this watching live pictures of flight 175 hitting the second tower, this is also consistent with eye witness reports who all say that the second plane hit at roughly the same time, 1403(GMT)

Now if you are saying that you watched the whole thing on TV at 1120GMT then that would have some pretty strong implications for the rest of the timeline of events that day.

so to get to my question, given this, how do you explain the live footage of flight 175's impact and the eye whiteness testimony, and all the footage of flight 175's 1403 impact?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

yes it is a hard one that growing up without a television i did not understand greenscreen till not long ago but if i lined up the people i have asked that time question too it would be a big one very big i hear a lot of journalists quit their jobs in glasgow when asked that question and some of the people have been in high pay brackets that it has been thrown at

i have done not bad for a dyslexic lad from the special education department i have shaken hands with princes and made hooch in the bar-l i have a certificate from mensa and my job could take me from a council house to a castle to working in a d.u.m.b in your city and it has and more one thing i cannot do though is tell a lie wish i could but i am not wired that way the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is the only way with me to hell and be done with it .

i have signed the official secrets act for places i have worked at and will not say where about it was lets just say the only time i have ever been lost in my life was working underground for the goverment .

i hope you have a good think about that information it is not a lie have a good think what it means to you and your's and how big a operation it was and is .

i retired at 42 now i do what i want 30 years of hard graft even at 12 i was on 52 hours a week and the place i live now you trip over ex special forces friends of mine have even been under the north pole ? i drink with trained killers that look like your hippy neighbour sometimes you really would not believe the storys then between mates but i do not do pics/videos /lies sorry bud .

i will leave you to come to your own conclusions about that day you really do not want to know mine trust me on that but not everything in life is as what it seems .

i never even owned a computer till 2007 and i cannot even cut/paste i could learn but ? think very hard about sharing this bit off information very hard as it will not bring you happieness in the real world out there but then again that is another thing you will have to trust me on .

i hope we understand each other now p.s is it jesus loves me yes i ken or jesus loves me yes i know

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Without going into details you might not understand, I found this easy to follow cut and paste intro if you want to follow it. I never knew about it either when I first started on computers over 12 years ago until one day I saw my father in law doing it all the time. I never asked him how he did it but just copied exactly the way it should be done by just watching home doing it.

Highlight or Select What You Want to Copy or CutP First, select the item you want to copy or cut
If it's a file in a folder that you want to copy (to duplicate) or cut (to move) into another folder, click on the file to select it. To select multiple files at once, hold down the Control (CTRL) key (on Windows) or the Command key (on older Macs, it's the Apple logo; on newer Macs, it's this curly-do: ⌘) while clicking the other files.P For images, right-click on the image, then click on "Copy" or "Copy Image" depending on the application.P If you want to copy some text, highlight it by clicking just before the first letter you want to copy, hold down the mouse button while dragging your mouse to the right, and then releasing after you have selected your text.P Tip: In some applications, like Thunderbird, you can select all the text and images by right-clicking and choosing "Select All".P

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

None of your post addresses my question.

but for now lets continue the discussion.

i hear a lot of journalists quit their jobs in glasgow when asked that question and some of the people have been in high pay brackets that it has been thrown at

Well for that to matter you must be able to prove that a lot of them quite their jobs because of the questionable time line you claim pertaining to 9/11.

i have done not bad for a dyslexic lad from the special education department i have shaken hands with princes and made hooch in the bar-l

What does this have to do with anything, I am also Dyslexic, I dont feel a need to bring it up unless someone starts having a go at me about spelling. So why do you feel that matters to our discusion.

i have a certificate from mensa

Again, so?

what does that have to do with you being mistaken regarding the timeline of 9/11

one thing i cannot do though is tell a lie

Sorry but i am not saying you are lying, I am saying that you are mistaken in your recollection of events most probably by the time difference.

i have signed the official secrets act

So have I and i have a buddy who also signed it because he joined a pipe band with the OTC at university, its hardly a accomplishment quite a lot of people in the UK have signed it. Its not like you had some ultra high security clearance that would make you privy to information regarding 9/11, at least you have not yet claimed to have such clearance.

the place i live now you trip over ex special forces friends of mine have even been under the north pole ? i drink with trained killers

dude, come on, what does any of this have to do with anything in you OP, I have friends who are active in the military does not mean i know more about 9/11 than you do or anyone else.

and its "ah, ken", nice to hear form a dundonian (or that area, tayside in genral).....

Actually you ken what, what does any of your post have to do with the question i asked?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

i have no special info on 9-11 other than when it was heard i and many many others heard about it i have never read any reports about it but as i said if only i had thought to put a video in the machine that day .

you have done well as a dyslexic teacher it must be hard as i takes me ages to type what others do in seconds .

what i was trying to get across is not all the people i know are idiots that do not know the time you will just have to trust your instincts on that one as i do most people have not got a clue about the 5 hours between the u.k and n.y .
try asking a broad range of people that question as i have done .

i had a friend in for a cuppa earlier and he was so sure of the answer that he phoned his wife who gave the same answer as him but then again you will just have to take my word on it .

if you are 100% sure it was a few terrorists from the middle east that got round the greatest defense in the world and nothing interesting was going on in the stock market or science stood on it's head that day in a lot of fields then you are a lucky person as more of the world are questioning that day .

the price of oil and housing have never gone back to pre 9-11 figures and the bankers must be loving it after 4x the money is created for them but has it got 4x better for the people .

at the end of the day it is down to what you believe you can choose to stand back and see the big picture or be happy with a glimpse as a wise man once said perspective is everything .

and not everything is black and white there is a grey area if you look hard enough

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I never said i was a teacher.

But now rather than getting into each others personal lives.

I ask that you answer this question please

I remember and so does everyone else i talk to about this watching live pictures of flight 175 hitting the second tower, this is also consistent with eye witness reports who all say that the second plane hit at roughly the same time, 1403(GMT)

Now if you are saying that you watched the whole thing on TV at 1120GMT then that would have some pretty strong implications for the rest of the timeline of events that day.

so to get to my question, given this, how do you explain the live footage of flight 175's impact and the eye whiteness testimony, and all the footage of flight 175's 1403 impact?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

they had have remote control of airplanes /civil ones from 1990 onwards if you look around on the internet you will find this questions i am not a expert in that fields or engineering .

when you said you were in a class i assumed you were a teacher as it came across as so but then again i have been in glasgow uni classes and i am not a teacher or pupil .

if it was the pm that you heard about 9-11 then it was the p.m .

but it was the a.m for me and many others and that will never change as i say in my original post i never thought about it until 7/7 in london .

even that day might be a false flag have you watched the ripple effect terrorists who buy return tickets on their way to jihad

i can only go on the word of trained pilots/architects who think it is strange and it is to easy to fake video's none of which is my thing but i do have some limited exp in fireproofing .

but one thing i am 110% sure of is it was the a.m in scotland that 9-11 was on the airwaves but as i say do not take my word for it ask around i have

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join