It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 what time did you hear about it my story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Right i want a straight up answer yes or no.

Other than a "I said so" or a "she said so" statement do you have any evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were being reported on the news before 1346GMT?

By that to be clear i mean something like a video.

yes or no.

because if its a no then this thread is dead because all we have for proof is your word in which case this thread is probably better suited to the Skunk Works

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am struggling to see why you think its necessary to claim he needs a video.

I don't see how a video will prove this but maybe you are right. skunk works would be better in this case as this is someones word.

But he has bought a familiar situation to a topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I am struggling to see why you think its necessary to claim he needs a video.

what i am saying is that he really does need to provide a little bit more substance to his claims other than his own recollection of events.

For me personally, I heard about 9/11 at about 1400GMT and I know that because it was after lunch in school and another teacher came into the room tell our teacher to turn on the news because something terrible had happened.

For me to believe the OP he is asking that I accept that my memories of 9/11 are wrong as are the memories of lots of other people. He is also making a number of other statements indirectly by making this claim, most strangely that what we saw live on TV, the second plane going into the tower was some kind of Movie being run on the news.

there are lots of problems with the OPs recollection of events.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

no i remember that day well for another reason and i have the phone bill which shows to me that i was on the phone at 11.2s when i got in the phone was not used for outgoing calls foe weeks .

i remember the time i heard about elvis and apollo and 9-11 if you have read the nist reports and watched the vids why are you so scared to ask people what time they heard about 9-11

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

Right i want a straight up answer yes or no.

Other than a "I said so" or a "she said so" statement do you have any evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were being reported on the news before 1346GMT?

By that to be clear i mean something like a video.

yes or no.

because if its a no then this thread is dead because all we have for proof is your word in which case this thread is probably better suited to the Skunk Works
no i never thought about putting in a video that day wish i had as i would not be banging my head against a wall but the bbc do not have local tapes from that day either and not world news eh

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You know a bunch of 9/11 truthers were able to jump on the BBC reporting the demise of WTC-7 20 minutes early

to me that would seem like very minor point compared to say, the news reporting the whole event hours early, so one would think that if you were right loads of truthers would be all over this, with loads of blogs, youtube videos, books and all the rest of it talking about the UK news reporting the whole thing almost 3 hours before it took pace.

yet there is nothing, just your claims

sorry dude, but your wrong

its a fact

get used to it, accept that you just got your timings mixed up and move on.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

You know a bunch of 9/11 truthers were able to jump on the BBC reporting the demise of WTC-7 20 minutes early

to me that would seem like very minor point compared to say, the news reporting the whole event hours early, so one would think that if you were right loads of truthers would be all over this, with loads of blogs, youtube videos, books and all the rest of it talking about the UK news reporting the whole thing almost 3 hours before it took pace.

yet there is nothing, just your claims

sorry dude, but your wrong

its a fact

get used to it, accept that you just got your timings mixed up and move on.

i could accept if i was wrong but every time i ask someone who say's they heard about 9-11 in the am the first thing i ask them is would you bet everything on it and then tell them to take 5 hours away .

go on go out and ask people it does not hurt

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

i could accept if i was wrong but every time i ask someone who say's they heard about 9-11 in the am the first thing i ask them is would you bet everything on it and then tell them to take 5 hours away

take 5 hours away... could that have anything to do with the time difference i wonder...

and your asking me and I am telling you quite categorically that your recollection of events and mine are totally different and I have not yet seen anyone post in this thread who supports or corroberates your claims.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not sure if this counts but I live in the UK and was on holiday in the USA at the time.

We woke up early in the Grand Canyon, after spending the night in a log cabin.

As we went out to the car, dazed people were walking past us sobbing and making remarks like "Oh god, those poor people"

At worst we thought maybe a coach/bus had crashed or maybe some one had fallen into the canyon...

It wasn't until later that evening when we got to Las Vegas that we saw the news and the footage on tv... it made me sick to the stomach, such an emotional thing to witness.

It was I think 2 or 3 days later we were flying back to the UK and the grounding of the airports had been lifted but the security was intense. Police with machine guns everywhere and full searches at every stage.

Funny.. or not funny.. thing happened on the flight back..

After about 10 minutes being aribourne, the cabin crew started to look anxious and then a tannoy message came over the speakers "Can a Mr Ahmed please make himself known to the cabin crew!"

Well, the cabin crew and most of the passengers went white in colour and the crew started rushing up and down the plane.

I just put my headphones on loud and put the blindfold on, if I was about to "go" I didn't want to know.

Terrifying flight back.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

i could accept if i was wrong but every time i ask someone who say's they heard about 9-11 in the am the first thing i ask them is would you bet everything on it and then tell them to take 5 hours away

take 5 hours away... could that have anything to do with the time difference i wonder...

and your asking me and I am telling you quite categorically that your recollection of events and mine are totally different and I have not yet seen anyone post in this thread who supports or corroberates your claims.
yes new york is 5 hours behind the u.k it suprises me how many people do not get it or thought they saw it live no matter the time

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

i got off a flight from luton that morning and remember the taxi driver going on about something terrible but in my head all i was thinking was la la la get me home to the girlfriend . ask your friends/family what time they remember

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

dude you just go over and over again with the same lines

the fact of the matter is that you are the only one who seems to think that the UK news was reporting the attacks of 9/11 before 1346gmt

So unless you can prove it

give up and accept your mistaken.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

dude

how many people have you asked

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

the fact of the matter is that you are the only one who seems to think that the UK news was reporting the attacks of 9/11 before 1346gmt

Why are you trying to shut him down on this. What if say 6 users come here claiming the same story.
you going to try shut them down as well?

You obviously have a agenda if you care so much about this topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

geobro

dude

at least 100

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

geobro

dude

at least 100

and not one am ?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

geobro

OtherSideOfTheCoin

geobro

dude

at least 100

and not one am ?

yeah and 99% of people i asked all said they heard about 9/11 after not before 1346GMT

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

amraks

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

Why are you trying to shut him down on this. What if say 6 users come here claiming the same story.
you going to try shut them down as well?

You obviously have a agenda if you care so much about this topic.
i do not have any agenda on this i remember working with a lad from melbourne who came to the pub for a pot of beer with me he refused to believe me until i pulled a few strangers over to ask them this question

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by amraks

For me personally, I heard about 9/11 at about 1400GMT and I know that because it was after lunch in school and another teacher came into the room tell our teacher to turn on the news because something terrible had happened.

FOR YOU PERSONALLY!!!!
You said it yourself right there! That is when YOU heard about it.
Thats not the same thing as knowing when it happened, is it!

And I've noticed you quite often come into threads recommending they be sent to another place! Calm down dude!

To the OP.
I suggested it may have been about 11am that I heard about that event. My memory failed me. I now remember quite accurately when and where I was. I was at work and just walking back to the office for my lunch break. That would have been between 12:00 and 12:30. I remember it quite clearly. I wan on a construction site and the bricky's were all gathered around their radio listening to the news report.

By the way OP, I'm a guy
LOL

I dont know how far you'll get with this, but it IS worth looking at, so many things happen in plane site and no-one notices.
Now the report the BBC made about wtc7, now that IS something that should make the whole world sit up and take notice for without doubt, they were reading a script.

For those who dont believe tv is scripted, watch this vid.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
May I remind you all:

Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join