It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's State of Confusion Address Tonight 9:00 pm eastern (US)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am sorry but the kids and I spent the whole time walking around , all over our house and no matter where we went, Obama was looking Straight at us!!!

Even if we went to the very edge almost under the big screen TV, he was staring directly at us!

It was crazy! I was thinking he should have had those swirling black and white eye balls like a hypnotist.

Kids stopped doing homework, they are still just tripping out on the way it was done, like Majic!

How did he do that? I mean even his head would seemingly jerk and turn in the direction he was staring at us at...

Wow. Ok off to watch Sons of Anarchy...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Yet when Israel was pouring White Phosphorus down upon the women and children of Gaza the US was silent. Hard to take the US seriously when they have 2 different standards, 1 for Israel and another for every other country.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I often do the same, send the wrong message to the wrong person that is. Imagine how presidents feel lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont think most of you understand what just occurred with this speech.

America has just given up it's role as the world's power-house and Obama contradicted himself to an unbelievable extreme.

This is a sad day!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

jonjonj
reply to post by TDawgRex

It is not in the "national" interest to reveal who is responsible, but I will not change my view. NO ONE should dictate our right to life sir.

I agree, but what if the evidence proved that the rebels launched these munitions. Where would the U.S. stand then?

Knee deep in the [Snip]...that's where.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by RAY1990

Maybe putin will come on and explain what the president of the US just tried to present.

Can't wait for putin's response.

I await to hear Putin's response too, I dare say he will agree in the most part of what Obama has just said but push the Al Qaeda point across. Putin has been saying a while now that diplomacy is the only way because they will not simply stand by another sovereign nation be attacked without good reason.

I am happy about Obama's new stance, it is a more fitting and proper one.

Also just to state it, Obama has only said surgical strikes will be authorized. I can imagine these would include the likes of certain military info-structure and ports/airports. Easy quick job.

US military doesn't do "pinprick" strikes.

link   

sheepslayer247

America has just given up it's role as the world's power-house and Obama contradicted himself to an unbelievable extreme.

This is a sad day!

Only because a bunch of fools elected an incompetent idiot. Twice.

link   
I couldn't watch.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

jimmyx
reply to post by TKDRL

so?....dispute it with evidence, c.mon, I waiting....where is your proof that
Assad is not the one using chemical weapons, and that the rebels are the ones that are using it.....show me the proof

It is up to Obama to show proof that Assad was behind it. So far he hasn't. His deal was to pull at the heartstrings.... the goofball talks about 100,000 people dying in their civil war and that means nothing. When gas is involved, we hear about a father and his lifeless children.... as if that doesn't happen when an artillery round hits a school over there.

He should ask a father of one of the children killed in one of his drone strikes if they cried over their children.

He has no room to talk about killing children.

link   

sheepslayer247

This is a sad day!

That about sums it up.

I'm having some hemlock on the rocks, care for a drink?

link   
reply to post by suz62

NO!

Because our nose-in-everyones-business-policy has just backfired in our face....regardless of the party the president is part of.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Is it really a sad day? Isn't USA tired of being the global police force? couldn't you guys use a rest? Let's be honest, people are much wiser now than in the days of the cold war, we are kinda getting our governments to listen. So why is it a sad day? I don't know really. I would love to see the day when USA became not big brother, but rather big, understanding brother

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

wrabbit2000

sheepslayer247

This is a sad day!

That about sums it up.

I'm having some hemlock on the rocks, care for a drink?

Please.....

I need something!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by suz62

NO!

Because our nose-in-everyones-business-policy has just backfired in our face....regardless of the party the president is part of.

YES! And that's old news.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

And of course none of the Assad band wagoners here will mention just how badly the U.S is leaving the rebels
behind.

Maybe it's because Obama knows very well how useless, divided, and dangerous they are as it stands?

Not expecting it. People wouldn't admit it, as they are unable to know what a good speech is, or how ego was left behind to give diplomacy a chance,

Obama syx1!!! I h4tes Obama! *blurp! *blurp! *blurp !

-Give 'er!
edit on 10-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   

mikegrouchy

This is the President of the United States ?

He was better in yesterdays interviews.

It's like 2 different people from one day to the next with this guy !!

He's now the laughing stock of the world.

link   
People, can we pipe down on the political bashing and actually discuss what was in his speech?

Or is that just too much to ask?

This shouldn't have anything to do with Republicans vs Democrats, it should be about Obama's speech and what he means. In essence it's about what the US stance is on the Syrian situation, what they will and won't do and why.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

We have international courts, the hague is just one that could be used to a more efficient degree.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hes stalling...

IF Assad used chemicals and its oh so horrible, how come we haven't gone already? Obama keeps announcing speeches where he repeats the same thing to us and the media bangs away at us about "chemicals__Chemicals__ CHEMICALS" (its not about chemicals).

How come the missiles aren't streaking in already? How come the tone still is, we gonna talk, and we gonna vote and we gonna wait---

FOR WHAT??!

The answer to that question is probably something to do with chemicals... that is more chemicals.

Stay tuned for even more horrific chemical attack. Just the grease the war machine will need.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

RAY1990
People, can we pipe down on the political bashing and actually discuss what was in his speech?

Or is that just too much to ask?

This shouldn't have anything to do with Republicans vs Democrats, it should be about Obama's speech and what he means. In essence it's about what the US stance is on the Syrian situation, what they will and won't do and why.

Sure.

I have a question;

According to the Geneva Convention, who are the 'legal' enforcement authorities ?

Does a country have the authority to enforce ?

Or is it the U.N. ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join