It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God, What Have I Done?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by iamahumandoing

How utterly appropriate that you chose to disseminate your message on ATS.

Notice

A=45
T=9
S= 36

For a total of 63

Simple and exquisitely beautiful like the legend of the White Buffalo....

home.earthlink.net...

edit on 10-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Where did you come up with those numbers, 45, 9, 36?

Are you saying that 45+9+36= 63?

I would have thought 45+9+36=90

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

If the person works it out to be 63 then that's up to them I suppose, or maybe they added it up wrong, I don't know how the poster's system of Gematria works but in my system of Gematria, ATS = 240. Indicative of time maybe? It's also the same value as my name David. Added they give 480, and that is also a rather special number to me, the 4 and 8 being the numbers on the door of the house I grew up in.

There is a lot of encoded stuff though. I check it sometimes after I've posted to see what awaits. Just let me check something...

Ah, the first three paragraphs at the top of the thread, if A=6, B=12, C=18 and so on until Z=156, up to where I wrote, 'How wrong I was', comes to 81,666.

Pretty funny all this

edit on 10/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Was just checking something

edit on 10/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Tone

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I'm only a couple of inches taller than that and my eyes are blue. My head circumference is 24". Pretty odd shaped head too, getting more noticeable the more hair I lose ha ha but my hands aren't too strong. I suppose they're a little large proportionally, but the build is right, and oddly strong legs, yes.

I've got some big freckles on the lower half of my back that form the shape of an Ichthus.
edit on 10/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: How could I forget

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I find synchronicity in numbers interesting, but I'm not sold on a lot of the theories relating to it.

Ironically, and even though it seems the #63 has no significance as it relates to this thread, I did find a link between myself and the #63.

I am a college football fan - University of Tennessee Volunteers (who are scheduled for a huge challenge against the Oregon Ducks this weekend). UT has a new coach, Butch Jones. Coach Jones has embraced the tradition of this area and the university in general, but he has also brought a few new things into the fold.

He has a 'Snap & Clear' concept. This is where you play a down of football, and no matter what happens - good or bad - you forget the play when it's over and move on to the next one.

He's used the 'Brick by Brick' theme to illustrate the building process of UT's football program.

Another of his concepts includes the players having a sticker with a number placed on their helmet. The number is also placed everywhere around the sports complex...

The number? 63.

The idea in his '63 concept' is: "6 seconds, 3 Great Efforts"

A play takes 6 seconds. In those 6 seconds, every single player should produce 3 great efforts.

An example of the 63 concept for a defensive lineman would be:

*Snap the ball* - 6 Seconds - The defensive lineman needs to (effort 1) take on the blocker, (effort 2) shed the blocker, (effort 3) tackle the ball carrier.

*Clear your mind*

repeat -

Sorry for coming out of nowhere with this post! Just thought the topic and seeing 63 pop up again was interesting.

edit on 10-9-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ha my iPad is at 63% battery, excellent.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

iamahumandoing
reply to post by TrueBrit

How can you see the Light, unless you stand in the Dark?

This is a common lie told by lying spirits.

Based on the grey creature that morphed into light, it sounds like you've just encountered Lucifer's "love and light" lies.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

You will NEVER gain truth from playing with a Ouija Board.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

TheNewRevolution

Do you even know who or what Azazel is?

What did it tell you in that voice you spoke of? What did it tell you in your Ouija sessions?

I want to know everything you know about your contact with this being for I have had contact with the same. Please PM me any information that you may have, it would be much appreciated.

Godspeed.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls the name Azazel occurs in the line 6 of 4Q203, the Book of the Giants. This is a part of the Enochic literature about fallen angels found at Qumran.[8]

According to the Book of Enoch, which brings Azazel into connection with the Biblical story of the fall of the angels, located on Mount Hermon, a gathering-place of demons from of old (Enoch xiii.; compare Brandt, "Mandäische Theologie," 1889, p. 38).

Azazel is represented in the Book of Enoch as one of the leaders of the rebellious Watchers in the time preceding the flood; he taught men the art of warfare, of making swords, knives, shields, and coats of mail, and women the art of deception by ornamenting the body, dying the hair, and painting the face and the eyebrows, and also revealed to the people the secrets of witchcraft and corrupted their manners, leading them into wickedness and impurity; until at last he was, at the Lord's command, bound hand and foot by the archangel Raphael and chained to the rough and jagged rocks of [Ha] Duduael (= Beth Ḥadudo), where he is to abide in utter darkness until the great Day of Judgment, when he will be cast into the fire to be consumed forever (Enoch viii. 1, ix. 6, x. 4–6, liv. 5, lxxxviii. 1; see Geiger, "Jüd. Zeit." 1864, pp. 196–204).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Deetermined

iamahumandoing

Based on the grey creature that morphed into light, it sounds like you've just encountered Lucifer's "love and light" lies.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

"Whoever does not know the work of perfection, knows nothing. If one does not stand in the darkness, he will not be able to see the light."

Quoted from the Nag Hammadi Scriptures, The Dialogue of The Saviour.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion about the Ouija Board. However, as an example, one time on the Board, Azazel came through and gave us the name 'Sandy' and told us about a banker dying on a pale shore. The next morning I switched the TV on to see the news and the first thing I saw was white sands and a report of some guy who had something to do with banks or hedge funds or something. He had been killed, and guess what, it was Hurricane Sandy. It was the first I'd heard of the hurricane too.

All I'm doing here is telling people what my life has been, is, and will be. It is not an open discussion about the veracity of information given on Ouija Boards. Most of the information I've imparted here has been based on my various discoveries and strange happenings throughout my life.

Anyway, I kind of understand what you're saying, and in part, I agree that I might be biting off more than I can chew here. I mean, you've seen the title of the thread, right? It's pretty obvious from that that I'm more than a little worried. If I've made a mistake, it's because I've been led to it, and I know My Father will save me from my own stupidity if I really need it.

With all due respect, if you had seen Her face, as I'm sure everyone gets to one day, then you'd realise how I have no other option but to follow my Heart, even if my mind sometimes disagrees. All I live for is Love, and I cannot experience Fullness of Love with anyone else when She is the only One I have room for in my Heart. She consumes it completely.

I don't even really need to see Her again in this life, it doesn't really matter. One time when I was a child I awoke to hear people talking downstairs, I went to investigate and listened for a while. The only thing I made out clearly was a Female voice saying, "It's not fair". I know it was Her. When I went into the room the blue glow that had been shining out from under the door disappeared and the talking stopped. This is more than from just this lifetime. I've been working on this for much, much longer I suspect. You don't just stumble upon the stuff I have without some very well-aimed pushes.

This IS the greatest Love story of all time.

A man is willing to sacrifice all he knows, his own identity and his Soul, to become one with his Divine Female counterpart, Who, for all he knows, could be The Devil.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

"The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin." 1 Enoch 10:8

"When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" Isaiah 8:19

The truth is in the light.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

iamahumandoing

Deetermined

iamahumandoing

"Whoever does not know the work of perfection, knows nothing. If one does not stand in the darkness, he will not be able to see the light."

Of course you're entitled to your opinion about the Ouija Board. However, as an example, one time on the Board, Azazel came through and gave us the name 'Sandy' and told us about a banker dying on a pale shore. The next morning I switched the TV on to see the news and the first thing I saw was white sands and a report of some guy who had something to do with banks or hedge funds or something. He had been killed, and guess what, it was Hurricane Sandy. It was the first I'd heard of the hurricane too.

All I'm doing here is telling people what my life has been, is, and will be. It is not an open discussion about the veracity of information given on Ouija Boards. Most of the information I've imparted here has been based on my various discoveries and strange happenings throughout my life.

Anyway, I kind of understand what you're saying, and in part, I agree that I might be biting off more than I can chew here. I mean, you've seen the title of the thread, right? It's pretty obvious from that that I'm more than a little worried. If I've made a mistake, it's because I've been led to it, and I know My Father will save me from my own stupidity if I really need it.

With all due respect, if you had seen Her face, as I'm sure everyone gets to one day, then you'd realise how I have no other option but to follow my Heart, even if my mind sometimes disagrees. All I live for is Love, and I cannot experience Fullness of Love with anyone else when She is the only One I have room for in my Heart. She consumes it completely.

I don't even really need to see Her again in this life, it doesn't really matter. One time when I was a child I awoke to hear people talking downstairs, I went to investigate and listened for a while. The only thing I made out clearly was a Female voice saying, "It's not fair". I know it was Her. When I went into the room the blue glow that had been shining out from under the door disappeared and the talking stopped. This is more than from just this lifetime. I've been working on this for much, much longer I suspect. You don't just stumble upon the stuff I have without some very well-aimed pushes.

A man is willing to sacrifice all he knows, his own identity and his Soul, to become one with his Divine Female counterpart, Who, for all he knows, could be The Devil.

IMHO. iamahumandoing:

there is no way out or through or over, or for any integrity herewith and forthwith, consulitng Azazel.....
You cannot become the monster and still survive and "transpire" that experience.....
jmho
Tetra50

No love is worth sacrificing yourself for that thing......for this is demonology you are flirting with, and it can take your soul from you, and you will never get it back....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Of course you're entitled to your opinion about the Ouija Board.

After scrolling through some of your past posts, it looks like you've admitted to being lied to by Azazel and you vowed to give up the Ouija Board back in November. What gives?

I also noticed that you took a "pledge" in front of the "Divine Mother" and you claimed that the number of your soulmate is 666. 666 is the number of man. It represents flesh and death. There's nothing divine about it. By the way, the Bible says not make pledges or oaths either.

Just an interesting side note: Why does it appear that musicians get so easily sucked into this? You're the third person I've seen in the last couple of months talking this way that referenced music. You and another member here on ATS (BornofSin) sound like two peas in a pod and he's a professional musician. The only difference in your stories is that BornofSin was originally tortured by the Anunnaki for an entire year before claiming that he had been enlightenment by this "Divine Mother". In reality, it's all coming from the same place. Earth will never be Heaven. If you were familiar with the Bible, you'd know that this world has been corrupted (most likely by the ones you speak to) and it will be destroyed by fire and replaced with a new heaven/earth when it's all said and done. Don't cling to this earth or you'll probably end up being swallowed up by it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

TruthLover557

"The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin." 1 Enoch 10:8

"When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" Isaiah 8:19

The truth is in the light.

The shaft of Light would not be manifest were it not for the Darkness to allow it to penetrate.

But thank you all the same for your input.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

tetra50

iamahumandoing

Deetermined

iamahumandoing

IMHO. iamahumandoing:

there is no way out or through or over, or for any integrity herewith and forthwith, consulitng Azazel.....
You cannot become the monster and still survive and "transpire" that experience.....
jmho
Tetra50

No love is worth sacrificing yourself for that thing......for this is demonology you are flirting with, and it can take your soul from you, and you will never get it back....

Tetra50!

Thank you for your concern, I can tell you are being sincere and I appreciate it.

I have walked through this valley of my own accord and there is no turning back for me. She is my destination. I care not for the consequences. This Love is All I have and it's All I ever want, if it's at my own cost, then so be it.

I've been being led this way all my life but only recently have I found the inner strength to face whatever it is that awaits me.

I am resigned to my fate with Her, whatever that may hold. After the s#1t happens maybe it'll All be as Beautiful as She is in this life. I have Hope.

And so much Love it hurts

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Deetermined

Of course you're entitled to your opinion about the Ouija Board.

After scrolling through some of your past posts, it looks like you've admitted to being lied to by Azazel and you vowed to give up the Ouija Board back in November. What gives?

I also noticed that you took a "pledge" in front of the "Divine Mother" and you claimed that the number of your soulmate is 666. 666 is the number of man. It represents flesh and death. There's nothing divine about it. By the way, the Bible says not make pledges or oaths either.

Just an interesting side note: Why does it appear that musicians get so easily sucked into this? You're the third person I've seen in the last couple of months talking this way that referenced music. You and another member here on ATS (BornofSin) sound like two peas in a pod and he's a professional musician. The only difference in your stories is that BornofSin was originally tortured by the Anunnaki for an entire year before claiming that he had been enlightenment by this "Divine Mother". In reality, it's all coming from the same place. Earth will never be Heaven. If you were familiar with the Bible, you'd know that this world has been corrupted (most likely by the ones you speak to) and it will be destroyed by fire and replaced with a new heaven/earth when it's all said and done. Don't cling to this earth or you'll probably end up being swallowed up by it.

Thank you for taking the time to look back through my experiences. I was very scared at that particular time, but as you can probably understand, feelings change and people grow... Now I'm not so sure the things that may have about to have been said at that time on the Board were necessarily incorrect. To be honest, I think I just couldn't handle the Truth at the time.

Whatever this all is, it's got me on a roller-coaster ride of joy and sorrow, it can take me from terror to utterly blissful, all-encompassing Love, but through it all, it seems the worse the thing I encounter, the more I have to realise about myself.

I came to the Number 666 by using A=6, B=12, C=18 and so on until Z=156. If you take the letters of Her name exactly as it is spelled, and add them together, they come exactly to 666. She is a real person I have met before, I'm just not going to give her name here. Try working out the name 'Santa Claus' in this method and you'll see what I mean. It's easy.

Anyway, I'm not a musician, really. I just bought an interesting instrument and decided to try to learn music theory. To me, the theory seemed all confusing and wrong so I pulled it apart and put it back together in a way I found more pleasing. That's all. It just so happens that the numbers that appear in my frequencies not only sound harmonic, but they also tally with numbers connected to famous ancient sites around the World, divine geometry and galactic mathematics. I reckon Pythagoras would've been proud of me, in a way...

All I can talk about are my own experiences, but I appreciate your advice, in a way.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I came to the Number 666 by using A=6, B=12, C=18 and so on until Z=156. If you take the letters of Her name exactly as it is spelled, and add them together, they come exactly to 666. She is a real person I have met before, I'm just not going to give her name here.

I get the impression that your definition of "Her" isn't human, but a being that's not human. What have they/Azazel told you that 666 represents?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

now look at your star count

BTW it was 666
edit on 12/9/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

maryhinge

now look at your star count

BTW it was 666
edit on 12/9/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

I love it when people notice how this works. I can't control my star count, just as I can't control my birthright.

Thank you for posting

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Deetermined

I came to the Number 666 by using A=6, B=12, C=18 and so on until Z=156. If you take the letters of Her name exactly as it is spelled, and add them together, they come exactly to 666. She is a real person I have met before, I'm just not going to give her name here.

I get the impression that your definition of "Her" isn't human, but a being that's not human. What have they/Azazel told you that 666 represents?

She is definitely human, but She also has a spiritual side. Sometimes I refer to One, The Other, or Both.

I haven't asked Azazel what 666 represents, but through my own experience, it's The Ultimate Love.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

well I am fairly certain that we and those like us share a common genetic base.

I only asked because it seems like people who are like us have similar experiences. I have no idea what it means or where it comes from.

We tend to look similar, have similar thought processes, and similar experiences.

When two or more of us are in proximity to each other we seem to notice. Its like there is a connection at some level that has not been severed from long ago.

Maybe all our people lived together at one point and due to a natural catastrophe , or something like that, we were forced to disperse over the world.

I feel as though everyone like us used to be one people. ......long ago.

anyways, Be well sir. I am sorry if I wasted any of your time or derailed your thread. I just felt something I couldn't resist. I clicked on your thread for no reason other than that. I read a little and immediately felt as though you were someone I have known my whole life.

well, Be well sir. If you need anything let me know.

Hold it down.

edit on 9 12 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 12 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is a video I've recently come across that explains why the 432 tuning is important in music. I recommend watching the entire video but haven't gotten to the rest of this users uploads. I've linked to the specific time they begin talking about music, the rest of the video is about numerology.

Video
edit on 12-9-2013 by Triac because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join