reply to post by tadaman

Hey thanks tadaman, a gift to you:

tadaman = 324

Love = 324

How appropriate

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Triac
Here is a video I've recently come across that explains why the 432 tuning is important in music. I recommend watching the entire video but haven't gotten to the rest of this users uploads. I've linked to the specific time they begin talking about music, the rest of the video is about numerology.

Video
edit on 12-9-2013 by Triac because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link!

Definitely, the 432Hz frequency is important.

It is an octave of 864Hz, 864,000 miles being the classic diameter of The Sun. It's also an octave of 216Hz, 2160 miles being the classic diameter of The Moon, also 216 is 6x6x6. Also of course an octave of 108, and so on.

My tunings are perfect for anyone who has never played a musical instrument before. Instantly you can begin to play beautiful melodies by just plucking the next string along from the one just played. All you have to do is create your own timing. These are very symbolic frequencies and with my tunings incorporating perfect octaves, it's easy to imagine the music being played is being heard somewhere else. Playing and listening to these frequencies takes consciousness to another place entirely.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Dear iamahumandoing,

I thought I'd try to duplicate the gift you gave to tadaman;

tadaman = 324

Love = 324

Charles = 396
Lost = 396

Oh, well.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Don't feel bad, Charles. I'm actually scared to do my name with this applied numerology. Lost is better than psycho.
LOL. Of course, it could be something more positive, but I'd for sure rather be lost than that. And you aren't lost any way. You're here with the rest of us who are lost, so we've found each other, and therefore, aren't lost anymore.....Or at least as lost as we were before, anyway. Somewhat hopeful.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

charles1952

Dear iamahumandoing,

I thought I'd try to duplicate the gift you gave to tadaman;

tadaman = 324

Love = 324

Charles = 396
Lost = 396

Oh, well.

With respect,
Charles1952

Good one...

396 represents the classic radius of The Earth, the diameter being 7,920 miles...

Oasis
'Half The World Away'

You've been lost,

You've been found...

Don't feel down

'Half The World Away'

"I would like to leave this city
This old town don't smell too pretty and
I can feel the warning signs running around my mind
And when I leave this island I'll book myself into a soul asylum
Cos I can feel the warning signs running around my mind

So here I go, I'm still scratching around in the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You're half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away
I've been lost, I've been found but I don't feel down.

And when I leave this planet
You know I'd stay but I just can't stand it and
And if I could leave this spirit I'd find me a hole and I'll live in it and

Here I go, i'm still scratching around in the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You're half the world away
Half the world away
Half the world away
I've been lost, I've been found but I don't feel down
No I don't feel down
No I don't feel down

I don't feel down
I don't feel down
I don't feel down
I don't feel down"

edit on 13/9/13 by iamahumandoing because: Appropriate lyrics added, written by Noel Gallagher

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

iamahumandoing

This IS the greatest Love story of all time.

A man is willing to sacrifice all he knows, his own identity and his Soul, to become one with his Divine Female counterpart, Who, for all he knows, could be The Devil.

This is all I could think about through your whole story.

"love"

Most likely what will happen is this will be followed by a deep low.

You don't have to be on the most epic journey ever to matter or have an enjoyable life. But you do need to quit fooling yourself and come back down to reality. Sorry to be a raincloud.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

LizardSlicks

iamahumandoing

This IS the greatest Love story of all time.

A man is willing to sacrifice all he knows, his own identity and his Soul, to become one with his Divine Female counterpart, Who, for all he knows, could be The Devil.

This is all I could think about through your whole story.

"love"

Most likely what will happen is this will be followed by a deep low.

You don't have to be on the most epic journey ever to matter or have an enjoyable life. But you do need to quit fooling yourself and come back down to reality. Sorry to be a raincloud.

I can appreciate that there are as many points of view as there are people to hold them, so for sharing yours I thank you. This 'reality' is not the same for everyone. Indeed, there are multiple facets of reality, and what may be The Highest Truth in one, may not be at all palatable in another. The more I have learned, the more I know I know NOTHING.

The story is about Love, but it's not just a story, it's my life. My story is of course open to your interpretation of what I've written. I've not included every event in my life that has led me to the conclusion I have reached, that would take hundreds of posts over a few years... I suppose if someone read everything I'd written on here they might be able to see how I've been led this way, but I wouldn't expect you to do that.

It's ok, you couldn't be a raincloud to me, someone who doesn't know me and hasn't lived my life cannot dampen my spirits.

Thanks all the same for your input.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

iamahumandoing

TruthLover557

"The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin." 1 Enoch 10:8

"When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" Isaiah 8:19

The truth is in the light.

The shaft of Light would not be manifest were it not for the Darkness to allow it to penetrate.

But thank you all the same for your input.

It is God, not darkness, who allows light to manifest and penetrate.
“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" Matt 6

She is definitely human, but She also has a spiritual side. Sometimes I refer to One, The Other, or Both.

I haven't asked Azazel what 666 represents, but through my own experience, it's The Ultimate Love.

A true believer in Christ would not ask Azazel anything.

"This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666." Revelations 13

If you worship the beast, why not just say so?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you're siding with Archangels, ya might as well go with one of light- not a fallen one. Like, oh I dunno, Michael?
Didn't God command Michael to throw them bitches down? Pretty bad ass, no? I'd like to be on his team.

---MJ

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You know, I don't even believe in god and I think your story is strangely inspiring in a way. Have you met that girl you've mentioned again? If not, do you think you'll have a fair chance of meeting her soon in the future?

Sometimes I think I have a strange destiny of sorts as well...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Saw the thread title and thought this was gonna be Talking Heads-ish.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I notice this question still hasn't been answered. Haha. I wonder why?

charles1952
reply to post by olaru12

I'm not ready to jump into the main portion of the thread. It is, after all, a trifle thick. But I do have a question. If numerologoy is important, would you explain how you added 45, 9, and 36 to get a total of 63?

How utterly appropriate that you chose to disseminate your message on ATS.

Notice

A=45
T=9
S= 36

For a total of 63

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
feeling the op but more positive I think.

on a path but I am not interested if I cant enjoy it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum