It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Reports US-Backed Al Qaeda Syrian Rebels Dismember Girl Alive with a Frame Saw

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

Just who exactly are you calling a Troll? Cause I see you contribute nothing but quality information in your posts.

I flagged you OP though I have know way of knowing if the story is true or not I have little doubt that these sort of horrible things are happening over there.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Darkmask
reply to post by smugmushroom

Just who exactly are you calling a Troll? Cause I see you contribute nothing but quality information in your posts.

I flagged you OP though I have know way of knowing if the story is true or not I have little doubt that these sort of horrible things are happening over there.

The original posters link is to a recycling of the same exact story that is posted on Rt that is posted in the op post as their own source. I read both the key difference being that the second source the op linked makes claims that the original does not thay they themselves link as their source. You called me brainwashed for reading both....

edit on 10-9-2013 by SexNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

PuterMan

Mother Agnes Mariam: ‘Footage of Syria Chemical Attack Is a Fraud’

By Daniel McAdams at 02:30 am EDT on September 10, 2013

Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT today that she has evidence that the video footage currently being shopped around by Sen. Feinstein and the Obama administration as proof that the Syrian president used gas on his own people is a fraud. Part of the problem with the videos is that they were all taken nearly at the same time as the alleged attack itself. How to gather all the bodies in one place and begin videotaping in some cases before the attack had even taken place?

Source

A total of twelve Alawite villages were subjected to this horrendous attack. That was a true slaughterhouse. People were mutilated and beheaded. There is even a video that shows a girl being dismembered alive – alive! – by a frame saw. The final death toll exceeded 400, with 150 to 200 people taken hostage. Later some of the hostages were killed, their deaths filmed.

We do not of course have proof that this is true, but in light of other reports of similar atrocities carried out by the 'rebel' forces at this time I can see no good reason to doubt it.

It disgusts me that the US regime backs these people, people who by all accounts should be the enemy of the US.

Along with what it seems may be planned as documented in this thread the drums of war are beating and all advice is being ignored.

I can only hope that Assad manages to get the chemical weapons under International control BEFORE the 'planned attack' false flag if it happens. That would make it much more difficult for the US regime to hold it's head up in the International community as they would be uncovered for the warmongering bloodthirsty despots that they are.

The US is in serious need of a regime change.

*This*

has become intolerable....
I no longer know what to believe. But, however, feel like a friggin pingpong ball, info from various sources, Assad, rebels, America, striking me in the head every other second or so.......

Then, I try to breathe calmly, and reach a stasis, and ask? what is it that is wanted here? And go from there. I don't mean to slam the OP....you are reporting information, after all....
And yet, I wonder. For are we doing some history over to erase other history, and then holding culpable those who are not.....for this is really and truly where we are and what's goin' on....
Tetra
Thanks for all the neon.....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

No I call you brainwashed because you believe you are free and that your political system isn't rigged. Real democracy doesn't exist or work.

As far as the OP goes, Unless there is some video of this alleged atrocity no one can be certain if its true or not.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Darkmask

No I call you brainwashed because you believe you are free and that your political system isn't rigged. Real democracy doesn't exist or work.

As far as the OP goes, Unless there is some video of this alleged atrocity no one can be certain if its true or not.

"No I call you brainwashed because you believe you are free"
Can you please explain to me something that I can't do so that I know why I'm being brainwashed into just believing I'm free???

"Real Democracy doesn't exist"
Is this because its your own personal belief of what Democracy is differs from what the current defintion of Democracy is?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

johncarter

JohnPhoenix
WHY.. are you people in an uproar over this stupid stuff?

Just across the border the Mexican Cartels are beheading Americans left and right - yet no one does anything and that Does effect us unlike Syria.

I don't care if the Syrian government systematically beheads every last man woman and child - in fact they SHOULD.. it's the only way the people will learn to fight back.

Some will use this and say this is justification for the US getting involved but NO.. we must stay out of this.

If we can go into a Muslim country and force our will on them - why is it wrong for them to come to the USA and try to force their will on us?

It's Not. We are hypocrites. If we want them to stay out of our way, we Must stay out of theirs.

Have you actually seen a real beheading or even one uncensored on a video online. Have you seen all the gore, the grueling sounds from a man or woman loosing their lives under a knife cutting through their throat?

If so, and you still advocate this, as you do in your post, than you are truly one of the resident psychopaths on ATS and shoudl be treated as one. Your views absolutely disgusts me. You are the very proof I wrote about earlier; the evil that is spreading around like a virus, making humans insensitive to the suffering of other sentient beings.

edit on 10-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Ya know.. there is a Big differance between being insensitive to the plight of others and leading your country to invade ilegally i might add another country - for what.. a creed most of your people never believened in to begin with? Thats tyranny. What we would do there is just as bad if not worse than the beheading of one girl. It WILL have lasting consequences.

And of course you totally missed ( like all the folks that flagged your post) the sarcasm in my post. Of course this is horrible BUT.. horrible enough to invade a country and force our way of life on these people? No.. I think not. That will only lead to ruin.

And Oh yes.. i watch beheadings all the time - reminds me of the scum that call themselves the Mexican Cartel. I havent seen one live but of course.. few have. Just check out bestgore.com. I'm not insensitive to these things and hope no one has to endure it BUT there ARE horrible people in this world that will do what ever they want to do.. this has been going on for over 5000 years. Your really going to tell me WE have the responsibility to police the entire planet?

O.k. fine.. if.. and I mean IF.. we can do this without upsetting the many factions involved.. HOW???

How do we rescue the whole population of Syria without getting into a war - and in a way that will make everyone happy without spending a dime that we don't have to begin with?

Tell me that. It can't be done. We are best staying out of this.
edit on 11-9-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

MDDoxs
reply to post by PuterMan

Not such a happy thread to start off the morning

The administration is going to start back peddling hard.

You are all assuming the US is backing the people responsible for these atrocities and that is very likely not true. It is possible they got their hands on American weapons. It is possible the Sarin gas was from the UK. Why not wait for the actual facts instead of relying on the rumor mill before impeaching or blaming anyone or their regime? After all, that is what most people are asking Obama to do now before launching an attack based on first available evidence which indicates Assad is responsible. It all might be manufactured. This story may be what someone wants you to believe.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Why is OP under the false impression that the Syrian government wouldn't or did not resort to similar actions against its civilians? Both the government and the rebels are equally ruthless and harmful, except that the latter don't have to pretend they are following the rules.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is what the Brotherhood/CIA trained ops have done, this group of hyena's and jackyls, that swept through Egypt and Libya and now Syria, beheading old men and people with tiny knives and impaling children up their anus and video'ing it. They are beyond the universal worst criminals, they're not human. And they blame the current government, which is often MODERATE. The trouble is, our WEST elites are behind the whole thing, they want to impose this ugly evil satanic regime on everyone if they could.

And people are endorsing the criminals.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
War man's worse enemy , ,spitting propaganda to justify for what they doo. To wash their hands clean. There're more crazies on the loose then there're being in prison... man become beasts among the animals in war time. .
edit on 11-9-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Well said. I have to admit, I did not ever see a video of a beheading until after reading your post and deciding to see if they actually existed on the internet. They do. It is not something I want to ever look up again. Been there, done that. To be honest though, I'm not sure which is more disturbing. The crowds that watch in joy and happiness (in all their indignant religious stupidity - i wish there were more powerful words i could find to describe the sheer callous and irrevocably insane scene of religious followers accepting this as their reality) OR the actual recording of this senseless and significantly violent act. It sickens me. All violence does. I do not want more bad to come to more people, but seriously...this is a disease like virus which infects the minds of mortal people who have fallen pray to their religious dogma of discrediting the reality before them. They truly are insane. I wouldn't exactly shed a tear if a nuke were deployed...however, i KNOW that is not the solution to a culture which has suppressed itself from education of basic reality. SIGH................ Sometimes I wish I could just go live somewhere else. Or at least ship all the maniacs to another planet where they can fight it out (kill themselves off) there.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If anyone believes what the Bible teaches, supposedly the Antichrist will come out of Syria and the North (Russia) will attack Israel and when this happens - the battle of Armagadon is supposed to take place. As far as the girl being cut up with a saw, etc - not sure about that but these people are brutal. If you all are paying attention, all of the leaders of the Middle East countries have been pushed out or killed and Assad is the last one to go. Also, we have invested billions and trillions of dollars in the Middle East by selling them or giving them the very weapons that AlQueda has. Has anyone ever wondered who AlQueda is - who are these people and what kind of weapons do they have that the great military of the United States and Great Britain and other countries absolutely cannot defeat them? THink about it. A man in sandles and beard (Bin LAden) had all that power to overcome us and we have been over there for nearly 14 years now and we have not won at all. Our military is getting slaughtered, coming back maimed, mental problems, etc. We have not won and this is a so called war that is not to be won. It was created to make more money for the elite and greedy SOB's. Even the Marines and Army men/women put videos on youtube of saying how horrible it is over there and wish they had never joined. The truth needs to come out and we need to FACE IT - we have been had again. As long as the American people can have their 6 pack and the Super Bowl, they cannot even comprehend what our military has had to face. The American people are blinded and believe what the media shows when in reality it is a money making system and we are the slaves. Assad will never leave he says except through death. Why do we want to control the Middle East. Is the Antichrist one who has not arrived yet and will show he can bring about peace only to show his true self once he steps into the temple in the Middle East and say he is God. He has always wanted to be God but never will be. So, if you believe anything the Bible says, everything is right on time and in God's plan and has to be in order for the plan to be fulfilled to have real peace forever. Jesus is not religion - He actually did not like religion and talked against the churches in the Bible. If you are really paying attention, Jesus has not even been mentioned in all of this because the Antichrist hates the one who came to give eternal life.
As far as the US goes, well, there is a lot of money to be made but not for the working man or the military personnel. The vets come back to being treated bad when they return and some are even living in their cars!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Pssssht. Catholic nuns. You can't believe a word they say.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Quote of Indigo5: "But...hell Someone Somewhere claims there is a video of a child being dismembered...yet no one can find the video...and THAT is indisputable proof?

Again...I am against intervention, but WOW is this OP a load of BS."

You know, it just doesn't appear to matter if there is video or not. Every time I see one, there are plenty of comments shouting:
"FAKE"!
"That's photoshopped"
"Clearly an arranged video with actors"
etc. etc. etc.

So, apparently video doesn't seem to make a difference and many people will not accept them as "indisputable proof"

It's a losing battle for those who have actually suffered/died and the folks who are plea-ing for awareness and aid.

Because, sadly, these days you DO have to consider the authenticity of any media. Take for instance the Girl on Fire prank www.youtube.com... made by Jimmy Kimmel (which I actually do find hilarious and very interesting how well it worked)

So before you go defining video as the source of proof you require to believe in this kind of injustice, realize, that's not going to make it any better.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood took a large crucifix and planted it in the mouth of a young Catholic girl lying in her
bed. The photo is unbearable to look at...she is a martyr, a saint.

Search www.apocalypseparadigm.blogspot.com... This where I saw it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

It's called a Republic. WO video evidence eh? Yeah. This works so well for the ufo folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Video evidence or it's just more furphy.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

U.S. backed rebels? Evidence?

Quite apart from the many references to same out there how about this one from only a day ago where the warmonger Kerry (Kohn) states that the US supports the rebels.

Congressman Jeff MIller Questions Secretary Kerry on Syria

edit on 13/9/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And yet, I wonder. For are we doing some history over to erase other history, and then holding culpable those who are not.....for this is really and truly where we are and what's goin' on....

Regrettable as it is and quite aside from the fact that history is written by the victors, yes we are in these times in a process of playing mind games and re-writing history.

No comments please about anti-Semitism because this has nothing to do with that - simply serving as an example of how things get changed.

Schindler's List was written as a novel. It was fiction and not based on historical events per se but upon a perception of the kind of events of the times. Now it has become an historical work, which it is not.

If you say something enough times it will eventually become real/history/fact of what ever it is that is being told and the fact that it is based on fiction gets lost.

Say that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people enough times, as the press and the warmongering US regime are doing, and it becomes truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join