It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Reports US-Backed Al Qaeda Syrian Rebels Dismember Girl Alive with a Frame Saw

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ATS dumped my post. I will redo it.
edit on 10/9/2013 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Indigo5

PuterMan

I disagree. There is little or no evidence that Assad used these weapons and much that this was an accident that occurred in the rebel areas because they did not know how to handle the weapons. The effects of the chemicals were not those of military grade weaponry.

So you 100% believe that a child was dismembered by the rebels while still alive...despite there being absolutely ZERO proof of the same?

No, believe I said "We do not of course have proof that this is true". That cannot possibly be construed to mean that I 100% believe the report. Maybe your comprehension of English is lacking somewhat?

Yet..Your skepticism suddenly springs to life when it comes to the overwhelming tonnage of evidence that the Assad regime used chemical weapons????

Overwhelming from which sources? The MSM?

Has it occurred to you that the Assad regime has now said it would hand over it's chemical weapons to an international force as Russia proposed? Yes, that's right...the very same Chemical Weapons they have 100% denied having...they now suddenly acknowledge.

Oh dear, I think you need to get your facts straight and stop believing what you see on TV. Assad has never to my knowledge denied that he had chemical weapon, in fact as far as I am aware he was sold them by the West, apart from the ones he may have collected when Iraq and Libya were attacked by the Coalition of Western despots.

The only people who deny having weapons of mass destruction in the area is the Israelis who will not admit to nukes but we know full well they have them.

Or that your theory of the rebels accidentally dispersing Saran gas is full of more holes than swiss cheese?

Really? What makes you say that? Just one of many reports that the rebels have chemical weapons Perhaps you should check it out a bit more. My theory is plausible at least, and not my theory alone.

There are hundreds of eye-witness accounts collected by the UN, Human Rights Watch and a dozen other orgs all recounting Syrian Rockets.

Eye witness accounts from where? The area attacked. The rebel area attacked or accidentally devastated. Are they going to admit it was them? No, of course not. You really are being very naive.

There are recovered pieces of the Syrian rockets.

No parts of military weapons have been recovered as far as I am aware. Perhaps you should quote you sources if you believe otherwise.

There are multiple videos...not just one...from multiple sources...so the nun claim is nonsense.

And apparently, though not publicly released yet, the NSA got the Assad regime on multiple taps, multiple officials, discussing the attack and how to deny it.

No, the US regime got information from Mossad about a tap where a junior Syrian army officer was asking if they had done it. He was NOT saying they had done it, nor was he discussing how it could be covered up. The British security people in Cyprus who monitor all micro-wave and other communications in the area have no record of this purported conversation. The only source is the Israelis, and that is hardly a credible source. I feel you are somewhat gullible in this matter.

But...hell Someone Somewhere claims there is a video of a child being dismembered...yet no one can find the video...and THAT is indisputable proof?

You ignorance is showing through. I never made a statement like that. Please see my response to you just above this. Please refrain from attempting to refer to statements that I have not not made.

Again...I am against intervention, but WOW is this OP a load of BS.

You are entitled you your opinion. My only suggestion to you is that you learn to read what is written and do some research rather than sucking up the Kool aid of the MSM.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To be really brutal, kill them all, let Allah sort them out, I get daily updates from other news sites, such as atlas shrugs, rantburg, france news 24, they all paint a ghastly picture of the worst kind of warfare, prisoners being beheaded, insurgents gassing civilians, human shields, the list is endless.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is very sad but I do agree it would carry more weight if anyone could find the actual video. I'm not saying it didn't happen, and I'm not saying the chemical attacks didn't happen. It's just that she didn't only reference the event, she specifically referred to the "video", so I find it strange that it isn't anywhere to be found.

I'm no expert at searching for these kinds of things though. The only places I could think to look were Bestgore and a generic TOR search engine, neither of which produced any results.

I guess it doesn't really matter though. We already know this kind of stuff happens, and it happens often. There are enough other pictures and videos to prove that.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

PuterMan

Mother Agnes Mariam: ‘Footage of Syria Chemical Attack Is a Fraud’

By Daniel McAdams at 02:30 am EDT on September 10, 2013

Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT today that she has evidence that the video footage currently being shopped around by Sen. Feinstein and the Obama administration as proof that the Syrian president used gas on his own people is a fraud. Part of the problem with the videos is that they were all taken nearly at the same time as the alleged attack itself. How to gather all the bodies in one place and begin videotaping in some cases before the attack had even taken place?

Source

A total of twelve Alawite villages were subjected to this horrendous attack. That was a true slaughterhouse. People were mutilated and beheaded. There is even a video that shows a girl being dismembered alive – alive! – by a frame saw. The final death toll exceeded 400, with 150 to 200 people taken hostage. Later some of the hostages were killed, their deaths filmed.

We do not of course have proof that this is true, but in light of other reports of similar atrocities carried out by the 'rebel' forces at this time I can see no good reason to doubt it.

It disgusts me that the US regime backs these people, people who by all accounts should be the enemy of the US.

Along with what it seems may be planned as documented in this thread the drums of war are beating and all advice is being ignored.

I can only hope that Assad manages to get the chemical weapons under International control BEFORE the 'planned attack' false flag if it happens. That would make it much more difficult for the US regime to hold it's head up in the International community as they would be uncovered for the warmongering bloodthirsty despots that they are.

The US is in serious need of a regime change.

U.S. backed rebels? Evidence? Why link to an article that just makes stuff up.?
Here is the original source rt.com...

Calling the Administration a regime and linking to an article that just makes up stuff. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

PuterMan

No parts of military weapons have been recovered as far as I am aware. Perhaps you should quote you sources if you believe otherwise.

Catch-up. Complete with pics and witnesses

"Two separate surface-to-surface rocket systems believed to be associated with the delivery of chemical agents were identified. The first type of rocket, found at the site of the Eastern Ghouta attacks, is a 330mm rocket that appears to have a warhead designed to be loaded with and deliver a large payload of liquid chemical agent. The second type, found in the Western Ghouta attack, is a Soviet-produced 140mm rocket that, according to reference guides, has the ability to be armed with one of three possible warheads, including one specifically designed to carry and deliver 2.2 kilograms of Sarin." - Human Rights Watch

www.cbsnews.com...

PuterMan
You are entitled you your opinion. My only suggestion to you is that you learn to read what is written and do some research rather than sucking up the Kool aid of the MSM.

I have done the research...which is apparently what is bothering you.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

You don't believe the US backs the rebels? Ah well, each to his or her own.

One day the US regime will topple and the world will be a safer place.

You think the US Government is not a regime. You think you are free. My God just how brainwashed are you. They are as much a 'regime' as any other country that you choose to call a 'regime'. All Governments are a regime, and the US in particular is one of the worse most bloodthirsty regimes this world has known and is responsible for millions of deaths around the world delivering what it chooses to call freedom and democracy, yet what it delivers is bloodshed and misery. The American people are not free and do not live in a democracy any more than any other Western nation. You are deluded if you believe that you do.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

None of that, if true, proves that the rockets were launched by Syria, or indeed that they were the delivery vehicle of the gas attack which was NOT military grade as you would know if you understood what military grade chemical weapons can do.

You say you are researching and you quote cbsnews!

Keep on supping the Kool Aid.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

PuterMan

You don't believe the US backs the rebels? Ah well, each to his or her own.

One day the US regime will topple and the world will be a safer place.

Ok so you have no proof or source for these claims. Got it. Furthermore you link to an article that flat out lies. You keep saying regime but their is no Authoritarian administration in the U.S. We have term limits for governments positions at the end of those term limits we hold elections.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You do not have limits on the people in power. No Western country does. Your President may change, the UK Government may change, The German Government may change, but the regime does not. That is the same all over Europe.

You think that politicians have any power? Think again. The power is not in the hands of the politicians and you are in for a rude awakening one day if you think it does.

Ok so you have no proof or source for these claims.

Yes. Possibly not of the direct payment of rebels that has been inferred but it is a fact that via Qatar and Saudi Arabia the US is supporting the rebel cause.

Furthermore you link to an article that flat out lies.

And you can prove that of course?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Here in America the power does belong to the people. We hold elections and vote for the people we want to represent us to enact policy and law.I'm not sure you understand how democracy works. Since you seem to think you know who is in "power" that somehow disregards the past 100 or so yrs. Can share you with me who these real people are in power and where you came across this knowledge that no one else seems to know about.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

SexNinja

Here in America the power does belong to the people. We hold elections and vote for the people we want to represent us to enact policy and law.I'm not sure you understand how democracy works. Since you seem to think you know who is in "power" that somehow disregards the past 100 or so yrs. Can share you with me who these real people are in power and where you came across this knowledge that no one else seems to know about.

You, like all other Western and other nations not controller by dictators, hold elections and a small proportion of the people who can be bothered to vote get the people that they want to represent them. It is not representative of the whole and perhaps when you have a little experience of life behind you will realise that the corridors of power in ANY administration are NOT the politicians but the civil servants or their equivalent.

Do you seriously believe that a man elected as a politician, who was perhaps a chemist or teacher before being elected, has sufficient knowledge to make decisions that affect a nation? No, it is not possible and it never happens. In the UK for example Whitehall is the power behind the Government and it is there that policy is carried out, and often it is there that policy is formed.

You are seriously trying to tell me that at my age I do not understand how democracy works? That's a good one. I am not disregarding the past 100 years, and by the way if you think that 'politicians' have run any country in the past 100 years you are being naive again.

You think that Obama has all the knowledge of economics, strategy etc to run a nation like the US. No he does not. You think that the pillock supposedly 'in charge' of the UK has any clue how to run a country? You think that Hollande knows all about every aspect of running the French economy?

If you do then you are deluded, and probably too wet behind the ears to have sufficient experience of life to understand what really goes on. Now if I am doing you a disservice and you are as old as me (65) then you should know better by now and have obviously supped the Kool Aid too long.

that no one else seems to know about.

Actually anyone with any experience knows perfectly well where the power lies.

And by the way, you say the the echelons of power in the US are not a regime. OK. You seem to think that the changing of the puppets every few years signifies a country to be democratic and not a regime. Tell me then, why do Americans refer to Iran as a regime which hold elections and whose President whilst not elected under that same system, serves a similar maximum term to US Presidents?

Either elections signify democracy or they do not. Which is it?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

greencmp

Because Islam is a religion of peace.

It could be. Western powers have been keeping the Middle East in what practically amounts to the dark ages for over 100 years.

I doubt most of these terrorists can even read, and have to have the Koran read to them by radical clerics. Kind of sounds like how all Catholic services were done in Latin when no one could even understand it.

Some say: "Well their leaders are tyrants/dictators and don't modernize and educate their people!"

Guess who puts those tyrants and dictators into power?

Western interests need barbaric radical Islamic extremists as their boogyman. They have oil over there and we need it. We also need for it to be only sold in USD. So, lets keep the people there living in crappy conditions with poor education. God forbid if they actually did something to help themselves and became powerful!

Oh, the same thing is going on in Africa too.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think you need to start from the basics and work your way through how the U.S. government works. Here's a link that's very easy to understand.

Bens guide to government for kids
bensguide.gpo.gov...

The problem with countries like Iran, Syria, Egypt are the fact that they are all non secular governments that subjects their population religious extremist laws and policies. That's why these countries are always enthralled or on the brink of civil war.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The cartels are beheading and dismembering young girls WITHIN our own borders. Google "Carina Saunders".

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't think I need you to teach me to suck eggs.

I am very aware of how governments work. Obviously you are not. The link you give actually shows you just how wrong you are in thinking that politicians control the power and states those bodies that are in power in the US. If you believe those bodies are ruled by politicians then please continue on your merry way in blissful ignorance.

Continuity of government is not by politician but by the entities that control governments, whatever name they may be given. Maybe you don't understand that this is a conspiracy site?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

SexNinja

Here in America the power does belong to the people. We hold elections and vote for the people we want to represent us to enact policy and law. I'm not sure you understand how democracy works. Since you seem to think you know who is in "power" that somehow disregards the past 100 or so yrs. Can share you with me who these real people are in power and where you came across this knowledge that no one else seems to know about.

lol. I have to give you a star just because you made me spit coffee all over.

You are the best example of just how brainwashed many Americans are.

Its like you read your response from a textbook or a script.

See ATS this is why the world will never change, there are too many people like this in the world who just have no idea how things really work and only believe information that comes from "official sources".

We are doomed

edit on 10-9-2013 by Darkmask because: unfinnished post

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

PuterMan

I don't think I need you to teach me to suck eggs.

I am very aware of how governments work. Obviously you are not. The link you give actually shows you just how wrong you are in thinking that politicians control the power and states those bodies that are in power in the US. If you believe those bodies are ruled by politicians then please continue on your merry way in blissful ignorance.

Continuity of government is not by politician but by the entities that control governments, whatever name they may be given. Maybe you don't understand that this is a conspiracy site?

Eggs are extremely nutritional! The whole egg infact you can even eat he shell for a full days source of calcium.
I know this is a conspiracy site. I've been visiting this site for 5 yrs. Their is some great content on this site. I finally decided to join and contribute.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Darkmask

SexNinja

Here in America the power does belong to the people. We hold elections and vote for the people we want to represent us to enact policy and law. I'm not sure you understand how democracy works. Since you seem to think you know who is in "power" that somehow disregards the past 100 or so yrs. Can share you with me who these real people are in power and where you came across this knowledge that no one else seems to know about.

See ATS this is why the world will never change, there are too many people like this in the world who just have no idea how things really work and only believe information that comes from "official sources".

We are doomed

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sorry that you feel I'm brainwashed based on the reason that I use facts logic and critical thinking skills. "Official sources" aren't always the most reliable source of information. I agree with that. However I can't agree that sources with no credible evidence to back their claims up.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

greencmp

Because Islam is a religion of peace.

I call bull(snip)!

edit on 10-9-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Darkmask

SexNinja

We are doomed

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FEED THE TROLL!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join