It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USE THIS THREAD: for bug reports related to the new ATS.5/3 cut-over on 9/9/13

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Duplicate locked thread. Scroll to the bottom post for a link to the live thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

yeahright
reply to post by maryhinge

Duplicate locked thread. Scroll to the bottom post for a link to the live thread.

thanks a lot yeahright for a very quick response

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If this had been asked already I'm sorry....
I'm on Firefox on my Android and out won't let me add favorite forums to MyAts. I hit"favorite" at the top of the forum page and it never appears in myats.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeEm

There's a favorite button?!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Recently, when I click on to a 'thread reply' from my message box, it doesn't bring me to the posters reply.
I have to scroll down the page to find it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already.
My apologies if it has.

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wonky placement. Just for fyi. The u2u's are not down. They are working it is just that the little deally you use to read, write messages and or reply to messages is below your in box. Just scroll down and you will see it. Also the 'my posts' information is similarly placed at the bottom. This since the crash.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have noticed a couple of problems with ATS today. One of them may not be related to ATS, but the other is - it's a recurring glitch that has popped up one several different site pages over the course of several months.

The first issue may not be related to ATS. Though I suppose it could be, since I have never experienced it before and I haven't jacked around with any of my pc settings...

-Whenever I try to close a tab that is displaying an ATS page, instead of closing, it sends me to another page on ATS. It sends me to the stats page.

The next issue is one I have previously noticed effecting the 'ATS Forums' page, but now it is effecting a different page.

-When I to my 'ATS Profile' page - where you can view your threads, posts, replies, and account statistics - it appears as if the page's content is not loading properly. The only thing visible is the left sidebar that includes my screen name, signature, avatar, account stats (points, flags, Wats, Karma, etc.), and nothing else.

Then I noticed the page had finished loading and it's page's height was triple the normal height. I scrolled down, expecting to see more empty space. Instead of empty space, I found all the information that I thought had not loaded. It appears as if it slid way down the page, below my avatar & account statistics.

It's not a compatibility issue, it's some sort of glitch that is probably a pretty simple fix.

I'm not sure if anyone else has reported either of these issues, so I thought I'd put it on the table.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So,
I wanted to 'ALERT!' someone today....
Can't do it. It just goes to my message box....

Anyway, What do I do to "Alert" a member's post now, please??

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

This morning (October 3, 2013) after I logged in; I clicked on my profile; and when I tried to click on (replies, threads, posts etc.) they are all blank; it is like everything has been erased; and I did not erase anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Same here. I can't access my posts list and the middle of my wall is gone too. I wanted to visit the last thread I posted to but haven't a clue what the title was.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

aboutface

Same here. I can't access my posts list and the middle of my wall is gone too. I wanted to visit the last thread I posted to but haven't a clue what the title was.

Ah...so I am not the only one! Must be another glitch on this new format of ATS; I just wonder when it will be fixed.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Everything is there.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I thought the same thing; try scrolling all the way down - my posts were there, but BELOW all the stats on the left.

I don't know if it's a "size" thing; maybe it depends on how +/- your screen is set to?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Ah, so they are, they've moved to way way down on the page.
Since the re-launch I see that I'm not ever among those who are logged in, even though I am.
On my reply messages page, where the link to the thread would be, I get a Parse error 358.
Sorry to be a pain in the arse, SO.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How do I access my pictures?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

What are your particulars? Screen size, OS, browser?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Win7, IE10
screen size not sure , fairly wide Acer laptop

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The thing with needing to reboot my DSL modem only for ATS occurred again last night. Puzzling.

If you didn't catch my earlier post about it . . .

I'll click REPLY on a post to post it . . . will get a 404 error msg or simply that the Microsoft OS offers to check the connection. All other sites are fully functional, no problem. If I click the 'check connection' button, it will suggest rebooting the modem. If I do, THEN ATS will function properly again.

This is true in the latest IE, FFox and Chrome. My comp is a robust HP Desktop; OS is the latest update of Win 8; 8 Gig of RAM etc. DSL modem is a Qwest PK5000.

The Qwest PK5000 has another interesting thing related to it but unrelated to ATS.

I think it's only 2-3 years old. Most of that time, have had to reboot it for my whole internet functioning. Finally, CenturyLink tech's kept telling me there were typically a number of problems with that model modem and that I needed to get a new one.

I ordered the new one. It arrived. Before I could get to installing it, I began to have no more problems with the PK5000. Still the state to now, except for the problem ONLY with ATS.

I have delayed switching over because of the hassles with just not wanting to bother yet with the new modem's installation and PWord, etc. .

Puzzling. Therefore what, I don't know.

For a long time, there were glitches on the CenturyLink line . . . purported wires loose etc. that cleared up with an extended voice call on the same line.

A ?paranoidish? Conspiracy Theory speculation could be that the human watchers also didn't want to bother with reconfiguring their . . . watching set-up . . . for a new modem so lessened their . . . glitches hindering my ATS life--but not completely. LOLOLOL.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was just reading a thread while logged out. So I hit the "log in" button at the bottom of the thread page I was reading, and I got the ATS 404 page.

Then I went to a different thread, (still logged out) again to the bottom of the last page and tried again. Another 404.

Logging in using the bar across the top of the pages always works correctly, but it seems the button at the bottom of pages is wonky.

Thanks. BTW, I'm enjoying the new design.

ETA: Not sure if it matters, but this was using Chrome version 30.0.1599.69 & Win7
edit on 10/5/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry, the error msg in my situation was 400, not 404 . . . at least usually.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join