It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm taking the trip slow and easy, maybe not even getting all the way to Florida for anything but to drop somebody off and pick some of my stuff up.

Probably stay south till late spring regardless, extended working vacation....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
An ex-black ops dude named Bill was on AJ's show a couple days ago, and he said a little birdy told him there's talk of an impending attack on 9/11 of this year in DC. Bill also said he was confused as to why there'd be an attack in DC that day, as none of the politicians will be there.

But thousands of protesters are going to be there.

I was supposed to go to DC on 9/11 with my Overpass-Protest friends, but I couldn't get up the money in time. Now I'm glad I couldn't.

If anything is going to be targeting citizens this 9/11, its most definitely gonna be in DC. The Overpass "Impeach Obama" protesters along with the Million Muslim March... and on 9/11, no less. There will be plenty of people to point the finger at, and if anything happens on 9/11, the powers will also have the trauma-sympathy card that they can play, swaying the American people to attack overseas.

don't forget about the fact that obama will try to sway public opinion at monday or so (it was mentioned in this thread i think) to make people support the attack on syria. it may well end up with far more protesters in DC because of that, perhaps it's even orchestrated to be that way. if obama will say that the attack will happen regardless of everything and that people should just believe in his lies and support it, it may be a provocation suggesting that a false flag is imminent.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
All I have be asking myself is why the shift from Iran? Why the rush for Power in another area of the world. I thought the UN was the place to decide what goes on in the world?

It's been too quiet and now this? The only thing that keeps the US involved is Isreal. I bet they have their hands in all this and for that the US will back them. Nobody want's the US over there, China and Russia backing Iran?

And now gas warfare; strange how we are the only one's who have this so-called idea of not using gas in a war! US just needs to walk away, see what the UN does about it and leave it alone.

I say this as a warning to the US. IN GOD WE TRUST That one Statement is Going to Piss HIM OFF one day! Since we all know the UN is actually the US I do not see this happening.

Now if the US walks away, what do we lose? Bring our troops back home, rebuild the US before it falls apart and find another way to create Energy. Then we have put our Trust In God the right way!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

No offense taken, just making sure we are on the same page and you are aware that I am aware of the diversity and complex issues we face in the near future involving resources and the money it makes.

I have read this entire thread and can see as well as understand all the different aspects.

Hopefully something good will transpire and not death and destruction.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very Very Good Post!!!! Thank you!

I normally don't read long post..........some of the comments afterwards shamed me into reading....Thank you!!

I have heard some time ago that Oil propped up our dollar. It is nice to see this all written out...and it makes sense.

As an American, I am ashamed of what we let our government become. If Americans won't stand up and fix this government, The world needs America to fall, and fall hard.....

If so, I hope the world can understand there are real Americans here that know what is going on and that we don't approve.....May they have mercy upon us......

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by 727Sky

While I didn't say anything about China in the OP(s), China is a huge part of this. They want oil... lots of oil... because they will be the next superpower. That means they need Iran pumping out oil, and they like the fact that they don't have to have our dollars to get it.

One big dynamic should it come to war with China is the geography between China and Iran. In order to access the Persian Gulf, or even the Gulf of Oman, Chinese ships have to navigate the South Pacific. That's a seriously rough journey should Australia and New Zealand ally with the US (as I believe they would). It is all but impossible to even conceive of a pipeline across the Himalayas.

They have one potential save in that area, though, and that would be a pipeline through Myanmar (formerly Burma). That country is seriously unstable right now, but it would be a prime location for a pipeline from an oil ort directly into the heart of China without any problems with sailing between it and Iranian ports.

I look for something to happen in Myanmar soon as well. It may already have and we just don't know about it; that's not an area which is easy to get info out of.

TheRedneck

Unless, we're already China's little bitch!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bravo Zulu, Redneck.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
All I have be asking myself is why the shift from Iran?

Syria is but a layer of the onion that needs peeled away to get to Iran .... as other have mentioned, it's not a diversion, but instead 'the end game', a 'necessary step' towards Iran. A strong Syria would never sit back and watch/allow any sort of US activity/aggression towards Iran.

A destabilized Syria, on the other hand, presents many a possibility for various corporate, financial & energy-related interests.

got a strange feeling, here.... it may 'start' with 'a limited scope', but my feelings are that it will/could quite possibly escalate to a helluva lot more in just as expeditious a time frame.

reminds me of a time as a child, playing with fire, on an early morning at the farm before others were awake..... figured a 'just a little gas' wouldn't do THAT much.... but Never Expected the conflagration That 'action' turned into.

IMO this situation IS much the same.... no matter what action is taken, if any, there's quite a few loaded pistols being brandished about under the 'poker table' ....

All it's gonna take is one blink and we could truly see it escalate quite rapidly into the 'whole field' conflagration, as did my little Sunday morning 'experiment' at the farm years ago as a kid.

i really think This is one powder keg no one wants to chance igniting

there are far too many uncertainties involved.

Putin 'seems all-in', or is he really just parading a set of brass balls for all the world to see. (?) good/big question.

Iran, and or others, striking Israel if Syria is attacked. (?) another good/big question, IMHO.... who's gonna step up to the plate knowing that, IF NEED BE, the entirety of the US military might would be unleashed as a result.

as for the US being capable of launching a full-on assault anywhere, right now or in the near future, sure they could ... with existing weapons stockpiles alone... to include N****** options.

Obama could simply lay waste to the national oil/energy reserves, if need be.

We, as a nation, aren't devoid a myriad options in this situation.

I just hope THEY at the top recognize the same, and utilize them, each and every one on/in as limited a capacity as the situation requires.

They say no boots on the ground, but out the other side of the mouth, we would need a few thousand to gain control of, secure and guard existing chem weapons storage sites and related-facilities.

gonna get ugly quick, upon the Blink

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Excellent read. Thank you, OP, for putting it together. Now, I'm really in a conundrum, having been vociferously opposed to a strike against Syria. Why? Because now we have to define exactly what "a threat to our national security" really means in the broader sense.

National Security involves a whole bunch of things, not just a military attack or a terrorist attack. I would say dollar stability and energy accessibility has to fall under the definition. That leaves us........where?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TearThePod

The immediate goal in Syria is to take those loyal to Iranian alliance out of power. This will allow the goal of destroying Iran to be possible using Israeli interaction instead of direct US involvement. The destruction of Iran will allow for a renewed world dependency on the dollar as the International Reserve Currency and maintain its status for some time longer.

The dollar as the International Reserve Currency keeps those in power in power, because it allows the US to operate in the red with impunity and therefore allows entitlement programs, both foreign and domestic, to be used to control peoples through dependency.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

That leaves us........where?

I think the phrase you are looking for is "between a rock and a hard place."

If we ignore Iran and leave Syria alone, we risk total destabilization of our economy leading to a massive inflationary cycle and depression which could also spread to the world. This would essentially remove the United States from any role as a superpower indefinitely and could even take us back to third-world status... and drag the rest of the West with us.

If we continue on the present course and attack Syria directly to get at Iran, we run the risk of igniting a third world war and will no doubt be responsible for millions of deaths around the globe.

Suicide or homicide?

Tough choice.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I agree w/ what you said... However I do believe it has to do w/ resources and the almighty dollar. Pipe lines, oil, lithium, rare earth minerals.

As I said, while I agree w/ your history and sentiment... You can't boil anything down to just one side of the box. Much is at stake here and "they all" come down to the almighty dollar but you need materials to live and flourish.

edit on 8-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I want the military dictators back!

I hate to say it, but so do I. I say that concerning the world stage.

I'm sure that there are those on the ground that believe otherwise though.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by queenofswords

That leaves us........where?

I think the phrase you are looking for is "between a rock and a hard place."

If we ignore Iran and leave Syria alone, we risk total destabilization of our economy leading to a massive inflationary cycle and depression which could also spread to the world. This would essentially remove the United States from any role as a superpower indefinitely and could even take us back to third-world status... and drag the rest of the West with us.

If we continue on the present course and attack Syria directly to get at Iran, we run the risk of igniting a third world war and will no doubt be responsible for millions of deaths around the globe.

Suicide or homicide?

Tough choice.

TheRedneck

A world war would ensure billions die after nukes start flying from all the super-powers, because lets not kid ourselves russia and china are way behind in conventional weapons and cant compete. Millions is a pipe dream.

As for the american economy crashing we barely avoided it several times by raising the debt ceiling at the last moment. We keep borrowing and spending because we have a weak economy based on the petro-dollar myth.

The american government stopped caring about its GDP and let china and wall street do what they want. There are consequences for this and americans will suffer but at the same time it could rid us of the federal reserve bank mafia once and for all.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

It's like the PTB are still enacting the PNAC proposal all the way down the line, just on a slower timeline, given the abysmal outcomes in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Obama has now truly become Bush 2.0.

It's also true that black ops can be seen threading through the whole affair, to the degree that one can no longer distinguish between the point of demarcation between CIA and al Qaeda.

Iran.

Can you imagine a shooting war with Iran, these days..?

The US can't do it, and you can't take out Iran without a boots on the ground campaign.

Instead of Oil dollars, what the PTB ought to be interested in, instead, is 3rd world growth in the context of globalization and technological innovation, where there's still near limitless possibility for growth and the exchange of US dollars.

I don't think they are imaginative enough to thread the needle and that's what scares me, that your prognosis might be right resulting in still more abominable things being done on behalf of average American Joe in the name of "human dignity" and international "justice".

Heck of a double-bind they're in now.... it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I'm still glad that McCain didn't become President though..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So, what are we supposed to invest in to help ourselves?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Invest in?

There is nothing you can invest in to assure a monetary position in a collapsing economy. If the economy falters, like it did in 1929 or 1976 or 2008, there are investment vehicles to ride those out. If there is a complete collapse, dollars become worthless and people become too poor to purchase anything.

If you want something to invest in, I would suggest a little plot of land, away from populated areas, with either a good water supply or a moderately wet climate, and a lot of knowledge on how to use it to survive.

If you want money, I suggest you invest in a printing press to print your own brand. The brand we are using today will become worth just as much as Confederate cash if the economy collapses.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You don't think the fact they know they are being set up to be attackes would deter them ( not being rehtorical, I don't know). Or the fact that thwy might be destroyed (at least govt and infrastructer) by Israel and the US?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Really interesting perspective, it rings true. I can see our (the US) hand in all of this just never to the degree you have presented. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. All the same, even with the enhanced clarity all I am ever left with is this... we have to figure out a better way. I refuse to accept that we can't stand on our own two feet, that we always have to bring others to their knees so that we may stand on their backs. This has to stop. The industrial revolution was built on the back of slaves and then later child labor and wages too low to survive on, that on top of the manipulation of foreign rule you talked about in your OP.

One of our oldest and most endeared morals has been to take pride in your work, that if you work hard you will have built something to be admired. What on earth do we have to be proud of when everything we have built has been paid for first in blood?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demanto
lol there will be no terrorist attack, that's to obv. They will blame Assad? Iran? No one will buy that one

If Assad is backed into a corner with nothing left to lose then who knows what he will do. A false flag may not be required because maybe they will poke the stick around enough to get Assad to react... just the way they want him to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join