It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Look at it this way... if Syria falls, Iran is toast. If Syria doesn't fall, Iran might be toast. If I were facing those odds, I would fight tooth and nail to keep Syria in place and keep the "might" in the equation.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

That may well be why Obama went through the motions of letting Congress vote and why he's after public sentiment. If he can get Assad to jump without an attack on American soil, so much the better.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Still your forgetting just one thing N. Korea! They have been with China undercover if you like. So there's there back-up! As for USSR, still have stuff laying around we do not know about.

Might as well enjoy the wake-up call, get it over with now. I already know money is useless, land you might think you own, and freedom has costs us our souls

WAR as people call it has been happening way before time; so far back there were no books just a stone wall or two. All that wasted on the though of Power when we could have found free Energy long ago! No one wants to make any offerings; back in the day when some kid made a car run on water or was that for one gal of gas it ran over 100 miles?

Planning ahead would mean that your best friend you had for yrs will kill you just to feed his children! Planning ahead would mean understanding I Was Being Nice about this. Really all one could do is at least have 2 months of food, lot's of clothing since it will get cold, hide for the 2 months while all the mad people running the streets killing each other.

Good part is there will be an intervention at first; rapture is the word use mostly, Old books speak of this, let's hope it tells the truth! WW3 , cleansing, It will snap and it going to happen since just take a look outside, notice how people are sleeping while they work as slaves to gather money that does not EXIST!

Love lost its power, you might call it Love but in your Heart it's a convenice and nothing more! Sorry Off Track. If your gonna say it at least leave nothing out!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
That title is not a prophesy. It is a realistic interpretation of several facts surrounding recent events.

I apologize for the length, but so many things tie into this one story that it will take a few posts to explain even a condensed version.

Prophesy, realistic interpretation, attempt at creating fear in people, all the same when you write a post like that.

I wish we all loved each other.
edit on 8-9-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In case the OP still doesn't resonate? "They" are really "saying a lot...I agree.

Tentacles.

Article in USA today:

"Echoing concerns raised by Paulson, Dodd and others, Hirschmann also cited a relative absence of coordination with efforts to improve financial regulation in other countries. "Some of the solutions require a global approach. And that's proving much harder" to achieve, he said.

Raising the prospect of international financial threats, Bair said some emerging markets have grown quickly because they had higher interest rates that drew U.S. investment. Now that domestic interest rates are more favorable, "the money comes back," she said, raising potential challenges both abroad and at home.

"We don't really know where the tentacles of this have gone," Bair said."

Full article here:

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

The capacity to love implies the capacity for the opposite being possible, viable, and by necessity... equally relevant.

I assure you, you would be bored stiff if we all loved each other... and would quickly find "differences" to "compete" against.

Initially friendly and innocent... after a few generations will have lost the "fun" and will be taken seriously and have serious implications on day to day life.

Then a true conflict where one or the other must prevail will arise.

Oh dear... what to do what to do...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Does anyone really want to eliminate the need for oil, I think no...
They simply want to hold the controlling hand.

Super Thread Red !

*There must be another way to save the US $??

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Democrats and Republicans have destroyed the USA. They are like little children fighting to get what they want, no matter who they hurt or run over, kill, spy on ect...

I wonder what happens when no one votes for any of them. Will they just continue to be in office, or would the government shut down since no one was voted to replace them?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Bravo! You need to write a book. Thank you! I had all the pieces before; you just tied it ALL together!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

*There must be another way to save the US $??

Oh, there was at least one "Plan B," but it had its own drawbacks.

When pure hydrocarbons are burned in air, there will always be two chemicals created, no matter the efficiency, purity, etc. Those two chemicals are water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2). While it would be completely impractical to control the use of oil by charging for the water it produces, it might make sense to place a charge on the amount of oil because of the CO2 it produces.

Enter Global Warming, Climate Change, whatever it's called this time around.

Instead of tying the purchase of oil to the dollar, if we could tie the use of oil to the same dollar, then the effect is the same. The dollar is still pegged to oil usage, and the dollar is still in constant need based on oil consumption. The idea almost worked, too... several countries took the first step by implementing carbon credits, but these were traded in other currencies. Had the United States managed to implement carbon credit trading, the next step would have been for the US, as the largest superpower, to take over the carbon credit trading on a global basis. Dollars would be required for each country to purchase carbon credits and the UN itself would be in charge of verifying that all countries ponied up the cash.

Doubt the plan? Look at the timing. The push for carbon credits immediately preceded the push for armed invasion or insurrection of the oil-producing countries.

That plan would have backfired. The amount of control it entailed not just over oil imports but over all energy use at the individual level would have been potentially as bad eventually as what we are facing now. The only way to ever get the US dollar back to being a strong currency without such drastic measures is to return the country to a class-mobile society by eliminating regulatory advantages to larger companies, educating people to create rather than to serve, and allowing people the freedom, both physically and financially, to develop and succeed in whatever endeavors they choose to involve themselves in. That will require those in power today to give up that power, and that, I am afraid, is not something that will come easily.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I'm happy to keep an open mind about prophecy.

From my reading of prophecies throughout the years, there is often another less defined possibility given by any given prophet. Even Nostradamus hinted at a less visible path or alternative that suggested a positive outcome for the world.

If prophecy is real, it would make sense to me that tremendous tragedies would be accompanied by a high level of energy (whether emotional or physical) that could have echoes through a potential universal continuum (producing the "visions" that "seers" see). The flip-side of that is that potential peaceful possibilities may go unnoticed by the given prophet in the tumultuous noise of the future, as a global peaceful change in social/human perspective would only have subtle (yet profound) waves in a given continuum.

I believe what you wrote is likely to happen, maybe not exactly as you so eloquently wrote, but a simulacrum of it, as the dots do seem to connect.

I'm getting to a point where I think in a sense it has to happen unfortunately. It really depends on how far the powers want to push it (or how close they can manoeuvre everything to the edge and still contain it... maybe is a better way of stating it).

There are too many pressure points in the world at the moment, and we do need some type of immediate release, Syria just may be it... hopefully it is just a pressure release and the status quo is maintained as the dust settles.

In a sense we may very well need a connected world event such as how Syria is looking to highlight the reality of the world to the world... the backlash of the world's people realising that reality could be the final nail in the coffin, but doesn't necessarily have to be (It is imperative that we get through the coming decade for emerging solutions to have a chance of taking hold).

The solution to the perceived mess the world is in is ubiquitous.

There is no single answer... the future depends on increasing diversity, of all aspects of humanity (we need theological debate, political difference, geographic solutions, etc... as well as extremists and moderates in all levels of sociology... it is the diversity that breeds innovation)... both the good and the bad.

There are many answers, and many will be contradictory in the coming years, and it is not trying to manage those contradictions that is the solution, it is drawing the ever increasing connections those contradictions create, and recording and applying them to seemingly unrelated problems.

With the technology and understanding to start to apply a random child's squiggle (recorded on the internet) to a complex economical problem (being run through networked simulations in the cloud), or the ability to "think" interactions into a computer, we are developing a networked approach to the world that is inescapable... from the lowest to the highest of units (fast-food worker to Executive).

There is no "overthrowing TPTB" anymore... their wealth is too intrinsically linked with our lives... we all have to work together... and that involves accepting some pretty twisted viewpoints... however, TPTB realise there is too much to get done... and the Powers need manpower (I didn't say slaves here, as given the right society... all people are willing to give their effort to the betterment of their own perceived situation). TPTB face two options... find a viable way of maintaining their power into the future... including population control (they don't have a choice about giving up their power as it is really not that simple), or hit the reset button and try to manage the crash back to a sustainable level.

No-one actually wants the crash... but for many it may be the only foreseeable way forward.. there is another way.

The emerging paradigm will be frightening for libertarians until the very concept, importance and sanctity of the individual within the system is redefined. The reality of this is that the status quo has to remain for the current good aspects of our current civilization to prosper into the future... this may very well increase the bad aspects for a time.

The solution lies in the critical mass of "change" that the world is now birthing.

edit on 8-9-2013 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BardingTheBard

Originally posted by greyer

The capacity to love implies the capacity for the opposite being possible, viable, and by necessity... equally relevant.

I assure you, you would be bored stiff if we all loved each other... and would quickly find "differences" to "compete" against.

Initially friendly and innocent... after a few generations will have lost the "fun" and will be taken seriously and have serious implications on day to day life.

Then a true conflict where one or the other must prevail will arise.

Oh dear... what to do what to do...
. That was just pure brilliance. Let us all mentally chew on that one for a bit. Yeh. I know that's really the way it is How then can I ever take any of this seriously ever again?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I think that's the point... we shouldn't be taking any of this too seriously. If we're all not having fun, the game isn't the correct one.

We have to re-gamify our approach to life.

Who knows... a solar system sized interdimensional space puppy may just very well playfully pop out of nowhere and swallow us at any moment.

;-j

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting theories OP, but yes, sure, why not. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, if that is what people chose, and by chose I mean there actions have spoken louder then there words. However there are many and much more things going on that to even focus on any one aspect is an exercise in futility, however that futility cements itself into a reality, there reality.

And so ergo proxy, our world and the fears of people become manifested, step by step they can only see aspects of themselfs in the world around them, there fears become there focus point. However that is an illusion, ah but an illusion once focused on and believed, becomes a reality. And so today and for some time to come they will come face to face with all that they once believed in and helped create, however it will be shown in a new light, a less pretty and glitzy light, one most people are not accustomed to, all lies left to fester and continuously avoided, eventually become harsh truths, and so a pebble becomes a mountain in there minds eye.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This thread has obviously run its coarse. we're doomed

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Interesting to note that the NY Giants are visiting the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football in a few minutes. I read earlier in the thread that Texas might host the next false-flag event. Live and in PrimeTime... sure will be a lot of folks watching.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernComfort

TROLL
It must be done by now.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

A very good read Redneck......

There has never been a reasonable explanation given by the US for leading its invasion and occupation of Iraq in 2003. I argue that is because the real reason could not be spoken of plainly: The need to preempt hostile foreign (Chinese) occupation of key Iraq oil fields as soon as UN sanctions against Iraq were slated to expire in late 2003.

The Saddam Hussein regime had crossed a critical line in the sand when it granted equity ownership rights to vast undeveloped in-ground oil reserves to Chinese state-controlled oil companies in return for development funding and a revenue share. More such deals were in line to be signed, creating the potential for a broad client-state relationship between Iraq and the PRC akin to what China had achieved in The Sudan.

Since at least 1980, the US has had in place the so-called “Carter Doctrine,” which states the US will regard any effort by an outside power to gain control of Persian Gulf region oil reserves as a direct threat to the US national interest, to be met if necessary by the use of military force. To avoid a direct military confrontation with the PRC, the GW Bush Administration was obliged to act before large numbers of Chinese nationals could be installed in Iraq and the oil deals finalized.

The current very high-price world oil regime is thus a challenge to the cartel and oil majors aiming to avoid a glut of production. Thus, you see oil-related capital spending by the oil majors being held to historically very low ratios of cash flow, significant production restraint in Russia and throughout OPEC. Oil-exporting countries that attempt to cash in on the windfall and over-produce can expect to be beset by engineered civil unrest, “terror” incidents and other destabilizing forces.

ECONOMIC WARFARE? A conversation with James R. Norman

And then you get this.

China won’t continue its foreign-aid projects in Syria, the official news agency cited Zhong Manying, head of West Asian and African affairs department at the ministry as saying in an interview on the sidelines of a press conference today. Zhong didn’t specify the companies that had pulled out.

China’s Oil Companies Exit Syria on War Concern, Xinhua Says

WW3 has been going on as a Economic one, for a while. MHO

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Yeh. I know that's really the way it is How then can I ever take any of this seriously ever again?

Understood. Been contemplating myself how we might conduct a useful scientific experiment to determine whether our problems stem from taking things seriously or not?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

All of which makes me wonder why nothing is ever said about China's huge investments in the Canadian Oil Industry.

Maybe America wants China to have a large share of the bitumen in the Tar Sands. Me? I'm kinda against the idea.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join