It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help ATS, especially energy healers!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yes, and if anybody can do it my mom can. She has such a zest for life, she would spend hours with my young boys, getting down on their level and playing like a kid. Just a few weeks ago her and about 8 family members had a nerf gun war in my house, you should have seen her running around. Thanks for the nice words.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you so much for checking in on her. She is making some progress, opening her eyes, opening her mouth when asked, so we are very optimistic about that. She has basically been in a coma for the last 6 days, the brain swelling is getting much better, so hopefully we continue to make more and more progress. To be honest we are taking it one day at a time, cause she is by no means out of the woods.

Something that gives me the chills and a source of encouragement, is my mom's sister. She is very intuitive, and borderline psychic. She called my mom out of the blue right around the time her aneurysm burst. My mom and stepdad were sleeping, because my mom wasn't feeling well. Her speech was slurred, which was a big red flag, so I met them at the ER. I showed up at the ER before they did, and by the time they showed up my mom was totally unconscious. If my aunt had not called when she did, my mom would have passed in her sleep. I believe in miracles!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Well that sounds like good news to me. Your Mom sounds like a strong woman and I am ever hopeful for her recovery. That is fascinating about your Aunt.

It is always best to take one day at a time. Do keep us posted on her progress. There are many of us here praying and sending healing vibes or whatever her way.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

It is as the days become a week and the week becomes weeks that can be the hardest, people grow tired and feel even more helpless. But it should be remembered this is the hardest time, and the time you need the most strength and support. There is no way i can feel your pain and fear, but life has shown me much and i can somehow understand what your life is now. If people who you have never met and never will meet can take time to hold you close to there hearts you can understand you are not alone and the feeling of powerlessness that you must be feeling can be made less. Remember small steps is all that can be done, and each small step is wonderful.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imod02

Very wise and comforting words, thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
An update on my mom, she is still with us and fighting for her life. She has been in the ICU f or 9 days now, and her biggest challenge right now is a high fever. The blood in the brain has caused neurogenic damage, resulting in the loss of temperature control. She is unresponsive, other than some tracking in the eyes and the occasional hand squeeze. Please keep your prayers going for my mom guys, she is a very strong women and what you are doing for her helps. I will try to post a picture of her later so that you all can see how much of an angel she truly is.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is my mom.

edit on 11-9-2013 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is my mom and neice.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Shes beautiful .
I lost my mom in 06 , and not a day goes by where I don't wish I could go back in time.
I'm praying for you both.
Xxoo

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow what a beautiful Mother you have!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank you both for the nice comments, a little bit of good news today. She was responding to doctors more than she has before, they are talking about giving her stimulants to help wake her up even more.

I'll tell ya, I have a new found respect for the members of ats, I wouldn't have ever thought there would be so many caring people here. Gives me a renewed appreciation towards humanity.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The people here are just amazing!
I Love our ATS family for so many reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Can you keep us updated, we have not forgotten you are your mum

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by imod02

My mom is getting a little better each day. She is able to stay awake for much longer now. She is able to use non verbal movements to answer questions. The doctor said that they are going to have to do a tracheotomy on her, she has been intubated for almost 2 weeks and she is not ready to do the breathing on her own. Overall we are very encouraged with her progress, and honestly we are thrilled to just have her still with us.

Thank you for touching base, it means a lot.

edit on 14-9-2013 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

About 4 years ago i almost died of cancer, for a week the doctors give me no hope, 2 friends were beside me even if i knew nothing about it. The next 6 weeks in hostable they stayed beside me and helped me for the next 3 months to recover and live normally. Now on Monday i go for a check to see if i have a different kind of cancer, my two friend are still beside me ready to help. I can tell you that its important you never let go of your mum or give up hope, every day is a gift, be happy for each day

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Please remember to keep us updated

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

Your story is touching, my thoughts are with you and trust that you will remain cancer free.

My mom is doing a little better each day, she is able to briefly smile, hold her arm up and wave, and other little things. Each little thing is monumental for us, so we are very optimistic about her recovery. I will try to remember to give the occasional update, thank you for your concern.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Happy to hear that she keeps improving. Still here and checking on her progress.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

imod02

About 4 years ago i almost died of cancer, for a week the doctors give me no hope, 2 friends were beside me even if i knew nothing about it. The next 6 weeks in hostable they stayed beside me and helped me for the next 3 months to recover and live normally. Now on Monday i go for a check to see if i have a different kind of cancer, my two friend are still beside me ready to help. I can tell you that its important you never let go of your mum or give up hope, every day is a gift, be happy for each day

I had cancer and always fear it will return.
Please send a private message and let me know how you are doing. If you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hello, thought I would give an update on my mom's health. She is doing remarkably well, the doctors are all very encouraged with her progress. She will be leaving the hospital on Tuesday, moving to a long term acute care facility. She has been taken off the ventilator for a few hours at a time, she can breath on her own but they will leave the trach in as an insurance policy. My mom is awake and can respond to questions by mouthing the words. All the signs are showing that she will make a very promising recovery.

Thank you all once again for all of your support and prayers, it has meant a lot to me and my mom to have so many people praying for her recovery. I truly believe it has made a difference.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join