It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help ATS, especially energy healers!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My mom has suffered a severe bleeding brain aneurysm at the tender age of 63. I am in the icu with her right now as we wait for her brain swelling to go down. The doctors tell us that we won't know the extent of the damage until probably Thursday.

I would be forever in your debt ATS, if you could extend your prayers and healing thoughts to my mom. If there are any energy healers that specialize in distance healing that could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Her first name is Cindy and her dob is 8/25/50. She lives in Las Vegas NV.

I am heartbroken, my mom is an angel, the sweetest person I know. She has one of those magnetic personalities that everyone is drawn to. I am so afraid of living my life without her in it. Thank you for reading this.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I will say her some prayers.
I hope she comes through this whole.
Stay strong .
Xxoo

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I will pray for your dear Mother and keep her in my thoughts. I worry so much about my own Mom who will be 90 this month, as I know our time together is limited.

Hang in there honey and know that your ATS family is by your side.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thank you for the kind words.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you Night Star that was very sweet, my thoughts go out to your mom as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
My deepest and most sincere thoughts go out to you and your mother Jaws.

The sweetest woman i ever kissed was another mans wife...

My mother...

Hoping that you both can fight through this difficult time together.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Your mother knows you love her, i could not wish for a greater gift if i lay sick. Your love has given her such a wonderful mattress to sleep on. No matter what happens the gift of love you have given your mother is one that all of us would want to have in our hour of need.
edit on 4-9-2013 by imod02 because: spelling

edit on 4-9-2013 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe try here

He did help my cats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thank you so much, im overwhelmed by the sentiments.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

You all are awesome, thank you so much!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Thank you, I will check it out.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm not religious but your mother will be in my prayers.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

Thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
My mom has suffered a severe bleeding brain aneurysm at the tender age of 63. I am in the icu with her right now as we wait for her brain swelling to go down. The doctors tell us that we won't know the extent of the damage until probably Thursday.

I would be forever in your debt ATS, if you could extend your prayers and healing thoughts to my mom. If there are any energy healers that specialize in distance healing that could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Her first name is Cindy and her dob is 8/25/50. She lives in Las Vegas NV.

I am heartbroken, my mom is an angel, the sweetest person I know. She has one of those magnetic personalities that everyone is drawn to. I am so afraid of living my life without her in it. Thank you for reading this.

I seen your request in another thread offering some healing to members.

I send out what it is that is needed for your mother, yourself and those that this is effecting for strength and understanding.

I hope for the best for you and yours,

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You let us know how thing are going, we only have words but i know a lot of us at ATS hold you close in our hearts, and our words come from our hearts, and you know you are not alone

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Thank you for that, I truly appreciate you.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

That was very nice of you to say that, thank you.

My mom is still in critical condition, with a tough fight ahead of her. I feel blessed to have so many well wishes and support here on ats. I know it is helping her to get through each and every day, and every day is a milestone for someone in her position.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Remember to keep us informed as too how your mother is doing. It is important for you to remember that all things are overcome by taking small steps.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Try and remember, the human body is a remarkable thing and can withstand all sorts and repair itself. Best of luck to you all, but try and remain positive.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Still here and waiting for any up-dates.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join