It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do you think there's any connection between the Roswell Crash and the use of Nuclear Weapons on Japan during World War II? Do you think that has anything to do with why they came here?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Thanks for your time.
I was born near and raised in the Roswell area. I was born in Hagerman, July 1947, went to school in Roswell 'til the seventh grade. I saw many of the old sci-fi and monster movies, and as many very young I had no problem believing in flying saucers or T-Rex's, Godzilla and such. But little boys grow up and dragons don't.
Why didn't I hear more about this as I was growing up? Nope, a big fuss is made in the late 80's and early 90's when I was grown and had half grown children. Why was that? I guess some folks might have been afraid to talk. Or it was a good opportunity for some Hollywood action?
I remember in the early 90's asking my mom, who was a young adult at the time of the incident. She did say that the local folks were convinced that it did happen. But, Mom did hit the bottle a little more often than she should have, I'm afraid.
edit on 3-9-2013 by bjrichardson because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 3-9-2013 by bjrichardson because: Double post

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Good question. We have over the years investigated every possibility e.g., a V2 rocket, fighter planes, experimental aircraft such as the Chance-Vaught "Flying Flapjack" and the Norhtrup "Flying Wing" and have come up empty. The Air Force also did the same in its 1993-1997 re-examination of the Roswell case and also came up empty for alternative explanations of Roswell, save for the rediculous "roject Mogul and anthropomorphic dummies "explanations."

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My question is.. Tell us what the truth is from what you know.. No need for specific questions. Spill the beans Sir.

Gs

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What claim that suggests alien/ufo, if any, have you found to be false about the Roswell incident?

I know there have been a lot of cover stories from the government that have been found to be false, but what about other stories from people claiming the event was alien/ufo that you have found to be false?

link   

link   
Thank you for your time Mr. Carey.

Are you familiar Boyd Bushman, former senior scientist at Lockheed and if so how credible do you consider the information , especially regarding

1. half the ufo's are ours and half theirs (ET)

2. the claim that the Roswell craft was shot down by a test pilot out of Texas

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

Another good question. My own personal opinion is that, yes, there is a connection here. The first A-bombs were detonated in 1945, and tests were conducted with them going forward from there. Ditto the Soviet Union which conducted its first test in 1949. The Modern Age of UFOs burst upon the scene in the summer of 1947, right after WW II was concluded. So, in my opinion, the phenomen had something to do woth both the war and the onset of the nuclear age.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

Wtf did I just read?

On topic, welcome Tom. I don't personally have any questions as I'm sure you will be asked everything there is to know by other members. I look forward to seeing what you have to say.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If the military wants the public to think Roswell was aliens instead of top secret military aircraft failure, wouldnt they be expected to claim those things? In your intro in the OP you state you were associated with the military, also you went to school for business and appear to make some sort of living off of this 'topic', why should I trust you and your 'knowledge'?
edit on 3-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is a lot of pop culture related to Area 51. Most of them have been hoaxes and teen pranks.
My question is the "interview with Alien" by Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy which can be found here Alien interview been debunked and have you any knowledge regarding this event ( if true ) which has not reached the main stream media and internet ?

Thank you for your time

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
helo mr.tom..

i dont have a question..but just want to tq for coming here, hope you not get borred by our question..we ask with our respect and full of powerfull curious..tqx so much

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Carey do you know anything about the alien autopsy and if there was mention of a green liquid concerning the blood of the alien and that the alien apparently used photosynthesis as away to absorb food since no digestive tract was present

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi Tom, and welcome.

My question is, whilst investigating Roswell, were there any other similar UFO type investigations, or findings that have caught your interest, with possible links to Roswell?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome Tom Carey

My Question is rather simple...

After spending nearly a quarter of an century of your life on Roswell

Have you 100% proof of anything Alien about the crash site or is it still just hearsay and conjecture ????

Riouz

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Forgot this little snippet as well Tom.... Were you aware of the British UFO sighting in January 1947 where a fast moving unknown object was tracked across a large part of England? The interesting part being that, the official explanation given was that, it was a "Weather Balloon " and that that report was sent to to the USA secret service in June 1947?
edit on 3-9-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Don't you think that if the US had a downed space craft they wouldn't hesitate to tell the rest of the world about it so they could worry other countries about any super advanced tech they might be able to back engineer for it?

All countries constantly show off their military hardware at air shows etc. America would steal the show if they could produce an alien space craft.I personally think in a failing economy news of alien tech would go a long way to putting a country back on track and make any country that had it number 1.

edit on 3-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
So, in my opinion, the phenomen had something to do woth both the war and the onset of the nuclear age.

So, it's possible, like we've seen in some movies or TV shows, that other civilizations may have detected our use of the atom/nuclear bomb, and came to investigate? Intriguing.

Welcome, Mr. Carey, to Above Top Secret, by the way. My question relates to the credibility of Col. Philip J. Corso, and his book titled "The Day After Roswell" where he describes his work in distributing parts of the alien craft to well-known companies to reverse-engineer and develop their own technologies based on the alien tech.

What is your opinion on Col. Corso's credibility, and whether what he describes in his book is accurate and truthful.

My own opinion leans toward "yes". We had a huge jump in computer and other technologies shortly after the Roswell crash.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer our questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join