It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

There was no nurse by that name at Roswell. Futhermore, I talked to the author of that book when it first came out some years ago and got him to admit that it was a work of fiction.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First of welcome sir it is amazing to have you
I have a question do u believe in God or some kind of higer being?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by Spacespider

There was no nurse by that name at Roswell. Futhermore, I talked to the author of that book when it first came out some years ago and got him to admit that it was a work of fiction.

That's interesting!

This leads me to another question, in your opinion what % of writings on Roswell and Extraterrestrials in general are exaggerated or downright fabrications?

and if you feel, can you make note of works that are actually damaging the vs. helping it.
edit on 3-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sry if this has been asked..

Since you say there were alien bodies discovered. Do you think any of them were alive?

And are they still alive today, or how long did they live for?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Dear Mr Carey,

Have you ever seen a ufo or anything strange in the sky?.

Thanks for your time, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by pslr2301 because: NVM... Too many lies! =)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why do most reports of downed alien craft and alien bodies that it mostly involves the US and Wright Patterson Air Base as in the case of the Coyame Ufo incident.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

All of the reporters are dead. One of these, Frank Joyce, was very helpful and went on to a long career in radio and TV broadcasting. He died only a few years ago. Another reporter, Johnny McBoyle, got to the crash site and saw most everything. After being threatened by the military, he moved to a farm in Idaho and never talked about it again - not even to his family. Most of the original witnesses are gone too. I'd be hard-pressed to come up with more than two or three who are still with us. Franky Dwyer Rowe [the fireman's daughter] is one, and Arthur Osepchook [last remaining crew member who flew bodies to Fort Worth Army Air field on a B-29 called the "Straight Flush"] is another.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Tom,

You're 99.99% sure that an extraterrestrial vehicle with crew crashed.

Why are you not 100% sure, why the doubt?

I'd also be interested in hearing your thoughts on the extraterrestrials, can you even begin speculating about their origins or purpose here? I think this would make for a great discussion!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Carey, it is with great pleasure to welcome you to ats. I was wondering, do you think out of any of the bodies that were recovered, any were still alive? I believe in ufo's and an extraterrestrial presence, are you able to describe what the bodies that were recovered looked like? Were they the typical greys? Thank you again.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer questions. Your amongst a good bunch here.

1) Do you think that the agenda to keep this covered up is benevolent or malevolent by the Government and for what reasons?

2) Do you think this was the first visit of its kind, or one in a long history of visits to earth? Depending on the answer, do you think there are noticeable contributions made by them to culture, architecture, language etc?

Thank you for your time,

The 5th

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Most of the wreckage reported was of an aluminum-colored, thin, light and indestructible foil. Ine type was rigid and could not be bent, while the other - the so-called "memory metal" could be bent or crushed into any shape only to return to its original shape when released. "I-Beams" with strange symbology along its length and "wiring" of some sort have also been reported. I was one who was never big on the "re-engineering" claims, but now believe that starting in 1948, the Air Force instituted a project to back-engineer the "memory metal". The result is product you can purchase today - by the sheet or by the roll, or in wire-form. It's called Nitinol.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Welcome! Had to create a new profile, been a while and I guess there has been some change ups, anywho could you please if you know anything about the following, elaborate on either there authenticity or or hoax: was there a survivor on the Roswell crash dubbed Ebe, who brought us JROD, the Yellow book (and not the phone book either) as well as the zetia retuculli exchange program? Very much appreciated and have a great day ats'ers!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Carey , do you think that some of the wreckage is still somewhere in US or is destroyed?
And what do you think how many US presidents know the truth about Roswell ?

Thank you !

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The author should have concentrated on Area 51 and stayed with it. It was a decent history of the secret base. But she strayed into the Roswell thickit and told an unbelievable story based upon a tale by a single source. She didn't know enough about the case to detect BS when she heard it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I forgot to answer your third question.

I believe that Roswell is THE most compelling UFO case of all time, certainly the most interesting. If it wasn't, I would not have spent the last 22 years working on it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thank's Mr Carey!

What could be the cause of the wreckage?
Malfunction? LOL!!
Figthing?

SNC

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The author should have concentrated on Area 51 and stayed with it. It was a decent history of the secret base. But she strayed into the Roswell thickit and told an unbelievable story based upon a tale by a single source. She didn't know enough about the case to detect BS when she heard it.

Thank you Tom. I really appreciate your time and knowledge and I'm sure many others do as well..........as many have stated.

I know there are many questions and you're doing your best to answer them with the generous donation of your time - I'll just say I'm looking forward to the answers on the questions about Majestic 12/Majic 12 if you deem them worthy - thanks again!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Prior to this exercise, I was totally unaware of this site.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The question I always have about Roswell is how come after all the time and effort spent on investigation it has amounted to a big pile of exactly nothing except a lot of unproven nonsense backed by questionable anecdotal accounts and zero solid evidence?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join