It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation for "Blood Trick" Performed on Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I created an account a few months ago hoping to get some feedback on a few of thousands of spiritual experiences I've had over the past 6 1/2 years. Now that I have enough posts to make a thread, I really hope I can accomplish this. In my intro thread, I pounded out a long wall of text explaining some of the biggest experiences, and although it would be nice to get some answers to all of it in one shot, for the sake of realism I intend to hone in on one particular day for now. Here is that thread if you're interested.

Strange Life: White Light, Wounds Manifested, etc... Explanations?

After waking up from a premonition dream of sorts mid-October 2012, I called my friend to go over to his place to grab a charger I left there a week or two prior. When I arrived there, his housemate who I'll name Joe for simplicity was also there. I met Joe over the past year at this house. He was an okay guy, but a bit strange. The night I met him, he talked about being a vampire and when I asked how old he was, he said thousands of years, and he offered me wine that he had made in part with his own blood.

Sometime September 2012, my friend and I talked about Joe over lunch and my friend said that the weird thing about Joe is this blood trick that he performs. The claim was that my buddy had seen Joe grab the arm of someone, spit blood out of his mouth into that hand which he claims is the other person's blood, eat it, and tell them something about themselves based on the taste. He had seen this 5 times, two of which he put on surgical gloves and inspected the inside of Joe's mouth looking for cuts or other foul play, to no avail (I know my buddy well enough to envision him busting out surgical gloves out of nowhere and doing this). One of the 5 times was particularly peculiar because my friend brought over his buddy whom Joe had never met and did the trick to him that night. When Joe tasted the blood, he identified that the guy was on painkillers, which was true because the guy had suffered a back injury and was prescribed them. Allegedly, there was no possible way for Joe to know this, having never met the guy before and the guy's back woes and drug use wasn't ever brought up in conversation.

Long story short, between Sept. and the mid-October day I awoke, I saw Joe a few times and curiously asked him to do the trick to me. He refused repeatedly, casting doubt to my already skeptical self. Then, the time I left the charger there, he said that he would do it the next time I saw him. So I wake up from a dream involving blood and supernatural powers (2 things I never ever dream about), and go to my friend's house, honestly not having Joe in mind at all, until I get there and he is also there. Minutes before I have to run out the door, he finally calls me over to him. I sit to his right on the couch, and he tells me to grab onto his arm. I do so and lock my eyes onto his neck area looking for any movement. There is none. He is intently focused on playing an online video game while I hold his arm for around 10 seconds, then pulls that arm toward him and spits out a little pile of what most definitely looked like blood into his hand and swallows it.

He then says, "Mmm. I haven't had good blood in a long time," and asks me if I take iron supplements because my iron is high. I say no, and he asks if I eat healthy. I say I think so, and that's pretty much the extent of his input. I have to leave, somewhat unimpressed by his dialogue, but utterly bewildered by the performance.

Later that night, I dropped my jeans to the floor of the white tile floor at my house to take a shower, and noticed red spots all over my right pocket. For the sake of keeping this OP as brief as I can, I'll just say that this isn't the first time I've seen red marks appear out of nowhere, and I've also had a wrist wound appear on me in front of my eyes and the eyes of the guy I was talking to at the time, so although I was weirded out when I saw this, I wasn't taken by unprecedented surprise. For the naysayers, all I can say is I took pictures of these experiences, and I'm telling you that the only thing I ever keep in my right front pocket is my smart phone as I don't want the screen to be scratched. The most bizarre part of this day is that when I got out of the shower and went to grab my jeans, there was a red streak embedded into the white tile floor below where my jeans laid crumpled that was not there before I dropped them to the ground. The only thing I've ever experienced that freaked me out more than that moment was my white light experience that felt like I was dying and going to Heaven in 2007 which is its own story for another time. When I say embedded, I mean that I had to apply a powerful cleaner twice and use all my muscle to get rid of this strange red streak.

Since this day, I've gotten some strange and/or interesting perspectives on what the experience meant, including from the Spiritual Science Research Foundation which had me ship my jeans to India, but I've purposely tried to remain as objective as a subjective being can be about this experience because I want to hear ATS members' perspectives so I'm holding back from getting into their or my current beliefs on the matters. Has anyone else here ever heard of this blood trick or red marks appearing out of nowhere? Any and all thoughts, questions about clarification, or references are welcome and greatly appreciated.
edit on 2-9-2013 by PeaceVindicator because: changed "lock onto" to "lock my eyes onto"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceVindicator

Wasn't this story posted months ago? I know I've read this before.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes, I posted a longer story and this was a part of it but it was in my intro thread the day I made an account. It got 2 replies, none of which weighed in on the actual story itself. It was suggested to me that I try again in an actual forum other than intros. I mentioned this and linked to that page in the beginning of the OP. Apologies if I annoyed you. I didn't even realize anyone else saw that other than those 2 people. Have you ever heard of anything like what I've described or have an opinion as to how something supernatural could happen like that?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These are just my off-the-top-of-my-head thoughts OK, and I am not an expert or anything. If it gels with you, then run with it - if it doesn't sound right, then ignore it. :-)

I read your intro thread and it sounds to me like you are having some serious awakening issues. Perhaps Google kundalini and stuff like that. The problem with this kundalini thing is that it is supposed to spontaneously start in some people and unless you know how to handle it, it can be a very difficult time. I think you may need to channel the energies in some positive direction and maybe learn how to cope with the stuff you are experiencing. Possibly this whole thing works the same way as light does when attracting moths. In a pitch black night you can see a light for miles and many beings of all kinds get attracted to it.

The good thing is that you dont seem too freaked out by it, but you may need to educate yourself around that subject sooner rather than later. Personally, I dont think the Bible or any other orthodox western religion will know very much about this and you may find you have to go to the eastern religions and the old occult societies books and documents to get any relevent useful information.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I met Joe over the past year at this house. He was an okay guy, but a bit strange. The night I met him, he talked about being a vampire and when I asked how old he was, he said thousands of years, and he offered me wine that he had made in part with his own blood.

His blood trick is a sham and he's not a "vampire" in the classic sense. What is the classic sense anyway? Oh, a novel.

He's been fooling you the same way magicians do. You could just let it go at that... or test him. Next time you see him, tell him you have had amazing dreams and think he's real and all and pump him up with that. Then ask him to do another reading but right now, on your terms. If he won't its because he puts blood or ketchup or wine in his mouth beforehand when he does his "trick".

That is the only trick, right? He spits something red? And then acts as if he knows something about you he couldn't know otherwise? Wow, what a vampire.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You bring up some very good points. That being said, to clarify, his one statement about being a vampire around a year before this happened has little to do with his performance and possibly NOTHING to do with me having marks appear on my jeans and then the white floor, which I'm actually more concerned about than his possible sham. His vampire statement from the little I've gathered on him doesn't really have much to to with the classical novel archetype as it does to some sort of dark arts spiritual vampire scenario. He's had a lot of experience with the occult and I think one of my buddies since this happened stated that he's performed seances in an attempt to invoke entities before. Needless to say, I wouldn't have been so Curious George about his actions had I known these things, but then again, until I saw inexplicable things happen with my own eyes, I wasn't really privy to the possibility of there being such a tangible dark realm. It also doesn't explain him suddenly acknowledging a guy's painkiller use, although again, that whole story is conjecture as far as I'm concerned since I wasn't there for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I forgot to also mention that he refuses to be anywhere near me now so I can't replicate the situation if I wanted to. The next time I saw him, he said that he deals with the dark and I'm of the light. He claims that within minutes of me leaving which was immediately after he did the trick, he got really sick and either did puke or gagged a lot in the bathroom and almost puked. He stated that if I were to truly hone into my capabilities, that he would be incapable of being in the same room as me. When I asked how to do this, he refused to answer, but said something about needing to search deep within myself and something about zero point energy which went over my head.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

It's funny that you mention that. I have done a lot of soul searching since the white light, and have heard of things like having a rough energy awakening due to a lack of balance. St. John of the Cross wrote about a "Dark Night" experience during enlightenment, and there is also a "Dark Night" phase in Buddhism. I remember reading a book about chakras that stated something about kundalini energy being stimulated in the lower chakras due to heavy music and drumming and the sort, and I was listening to a very heavy song (Selkies by Between the Buried and Me) during the time of my white light experience. I took Eastern Asian Philosophy in college and sat zazen for years in Zen club, have pondered many koans, and the like, and have reluctantly looked into some occult teachings, but I feel like there has been a stark warning to stay out of the likes of that for a reason. I've had some pretty intense experiences, including performing an exorcism on a schizophrenic friend who claims to be tormented by demons. I've had a number of experiences that make it very difficult to ignore Christ so I'm not so sure that the occult will do much for me other than to verify that I may have been dealing with things of a demonic nature. It's been a strange ride for me indeed. I'd never expect any of these things to come out of my mouth (or on here) a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

He's had a lot of experience with the occult and I think one of my buddies since this happened stated that he's performed seances in an attempt to invoke entities before.

Even more reason to steer clear of him. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Trust me, I feel you there. Ever since the incident, he became very irritable around my presence and we do not get along one iota now for whatever reason. While I appreciate the admonition, I'm more interested in knowing of if anyone has heard of genuine cases of supernatural blood work, or that incident aside, what to make of red marks appearing in my bathroom logically out of absolutely nowhere. On that incident alone, you have my word that something "paranormal" occurred. Nobody came into that closed bathroom while I was showering.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Many people are told that the occult is 'bad' and yes it can be, but it can also be used for 'good' too. Just like the nuclear technology can be used for x-rays and also for killing, it is the being behind the technology which makes a positive or negative outcome and it is we who judge this as 'good' or 'bad' according to our beliefs. The energy in use is neither good or bad and all energy comes from the huge energy bucket we call our Universe. Do not dismiss something which you may be able to use for benefit just because you have been told by others it is all negative energy.

I have also heard that people with a higher vibration tend to make sick those of an opposite vibration if that validates it at all. There are accounts of horrific situations being dispersed by the name of a saint or messiah and this probably works in the same way somehow.

I have sat in numerous circles and seances and really, there is nothing to be concerned about as long as you are in the company of loving beings who understand some of the pitfalls which can sometimes occur. The mere mention of occult and seances does not mean that everything is black magic, negative energies and demons.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

If you don't mind my asking, what were some results of the readings and seances? Were there amazing and/or profound acknowledgements of the supernatural albeit possibly scary at times? What would you consider to be a positive application of using occult knowledge?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If you don't mind my asking, what were some results of the readings and seances? Were there amazing and/or profound acknowledgements of the supernatural albeit possibly scary at times? What would you consider to be a positive application of using occult knowledge?

No, dont mind at all. As far as I am aware, I understood 'occult' to mean 'hidden'. Not anything "evil" or "bad" as such. (I often place bad/good/evil/etc in quotes because these are judgements according to our beliefs which are determined by our morals, upbringing and culture.) If you imagine the books in the library at the Vatican as an example, this is probably what you would be reading and learning from occult literature. Obviously you get interested in different aspects of psychic phenomena, so you buy books on these subjects. I ask you, why do you think that Vatican library is not opened up for all to see and read? This is the kind of hidden knowledge that the RC church obviously does not want to release publicly.

Never had scary experiences. Positive application of the knowledge? Well, I was brought up a Christian for 17 years before I branched out, and there were probably as many or more positive philisophical talks as there were in church sermons. We learned about chakras, energy, ghosties, and conditions after death. What positive applications do orthodox religions have? Moral guidelines and companionship perhaps, so very similar.

However, these things become and are beliefs, so whatever belief system we hold, it is difficult to say anything definite because we just dont know until we get there. I would not go back to being a Spiritualist now because there are too many cliques and petty political arguments in any organised groups.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ever since the incident, he became very irritable around my presence and we do not get along one iota now for whatever reason.

Because he can't fool you is my guess. Understand that parlor tricks work best on the weak minded or short attention spanned. You are obviously more aware than your average person so he can't "use" you. (IMO), He's already playing those around him by pretending to be a "vampire". That I am sure of.

While I appreciate the admonition, I'm more interested in knowing of if anyone has heard of genuine cases of supernatural blood work, or that incident aside, what to make of red marks appearing in my bathroom logically out of absolutely nowhere. On that incident alone, you have my word that something "paranormal" occurred. Nobody came into that closed bathroom while I was showering.

Can't help you there. Coincidental outbreak of rash or something. Seek medical opinion before attributing it to creepy dude is my advice. I mean, without knowing you can't really know if it is "paranormal"?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceVindicator
reply to post by intrptr

I forgot to also mention that he refuses to be anywhere near me now so I can't replicate the situation if I wanted to. The next time I saw him, he said that he deals with the dark and I'm of the light. He claims that within minutes of me leaving which was immediately after he did the trick, he got really sick and either did puke or gagged a lot in the bathroom and almost puked. He stated that if I were to truly hone into my capabilities, that he would be incapable of being in the same room as me. When I asked how to do this, he refused to answer, but said something about needing to search deep within myself and something about zero point energy which went over my head.

The most likely answer is that he is full of s&!t and he knows that you know.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And just have to pipe in that people on painkillers are easy to spot... contracted pupils and the occasional falling asleep in the middle of a conversation are good indicators.

Not to discount the other weird stuff I know happens.

top topics

join