It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
...And just how when you copy predictions are you preventing unnecessary deaths in the case of when the world ends?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

BX, you are assuming everyone is gullible as you in that 1) all people believe Jesus Christ is the Savior and 2) all people beieve in the Bible and its said end prophecies.

Sounds like another off the wall ASSUMPTION, to me.

Of course I don't.

Nevertheless, just as you are quite bold to voice YOUR dearly held inclinations, preferences, nuances, BELIEFS, understandings, philosophy in many dozens of ways regardless of the topic--it's virtually impossible to say much about much of anything and NOT do so--

so also

am I quite happy to include my cosmology and frame of reference regarding anything I'm talking about.

That's a very egalitarian and practical value.

One doesn't have to believe that EVERYONE holds to one's cosmology in order to speak from one's perspective.

It's difficult to hide one's perspective.

I'm a firm believer in folks being candid about their perspectives on whatever it is they are pontificating about.

Folks who are allergic to my cosmology are welcome to avoid my posts. It's easy enough to do.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

OF COURSE.

imho, folks not realizing that the world is geometrically more hazardous to freedom loving individuals than it was 50 years ago . . . are not paying attention . . . regardless of their philosophy of life, their cosmology.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

I certainly alluded to it though I didn't spell it out.

imho, submitting to the Lordship of Jesus the Christ is life-saving in this dimension as well as blessing one with Eternal Life.

However, such efforts have saved a number of folks from suicide, in my experiences with them.

I doubt that will mollify you in the slightest but there it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
...And just how when you copy predictions are you preventing unnecessary deaths in the case of when the world ends?

WHEN

not if

WHEN the famines come . . . those who were awakened enough to prepare some food stores will likely fare better longer than those who did not.

But hey, who am I to prevent you from enjoying the famines without any prepping.

Folks are welcome to go ahead and write me off as whatever class of clueless idiot suits them.

Time will tell which group fares better . . . those in denial about the current and looming-on-the-near-horizon realities . . . or those diligently prepping.

Yes, I recognize that even a billionaire prepping wisely cannot anticipate all contingencies. And that the best prepped family at some point will HAVE to totally rely on God as the Israel had to at the Red Sea with Pharaoh behind them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by BDBinc

WHEN

not if

WHEN the famines come . . . those who were awakened enough to prepare some food stores will likely fare better longer than those who did not.

But hey, who am I to prevent you from enjoying the famines without any prepping.

Folks are welcome to go ahead and write me off as whatever class of clueless idiot suits them.

Time will tell which group fares better . . . those in denial about the current and looming-on-the-near-horizon realities . . . or those diligently prepping.

Yes, I recognize that even a billionaire prepping wisely cannot anticipate all contingencies. And that the best prepped family at some point will HAVE to totally rely on God as the Israel had to at the Red Sea with Pharaoh behind them.

I will ask you the same questions again as you think the End of the World means something other than the End of the world.
Are you now just predicting a famine, sorry you can't do that as they have been going for sometime in various places in the world. You have saved not one of those lives.
Q)And just how when you copy predictions are you preventing unnecessary deaths in the case of when the world ends?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
These kind of predictions usually fail so bad people forget about it a few months later

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

It is beginning to appear that

1. We don't share sufficient common vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue.

2. You will accept nothing from me accept utter agreement with your construction on "reality."

3. You have little will and/or capacity to understand where I'm coming from.

4. Your little game with me is at an end. I don't care to play any more.

5. BTW, I write about such topics primarily for those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

6. I usually have little to nothing to offer to the terminally obtuse.

edit on 6/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
god willin...LETS ALL HOPE.

Ya really don't want to keep going on like this do ya? Seriously cruel.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't believe in the ability to see the future, but has anyone considered that perhaps there's "no more world" not because the world is going to end but because the boy is going to die - so for him there will be no more world.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
October 1 2013 is getting close guys!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just read most of this thread, and why the bickering?

It is about an autistic boy who has apparently seen things that were going to happen. And a few things happened. This might actually happen, it might not.

I, myself, knowing an autistic person, I would take heed of his warnings, over some psychic.

As a previous person pointed out, Some autistic people are Idiot Savants.( I hate that term) Their brains are not wired, or work the same way a normal persons does.

Some Savants can do numbers, play an instrument, and who is to say this kid can't see the future? I wouldn't say that.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Yeah . . . I'd give him more of the benefit of the doubt than a thousand psychics.

AT this point, it APPEARS he may be off in his timing.

Yet, it's 2+ weeks away and a lot can happen in that time.

I pray that the prayers of thousands of good hearted folks have helped delay what was looming quite starkly a short time ago.

I have no doubt that such will come . . . at some point in time . . . and that more than several years away, at the latest, imho.

On the other hand, there's continued noise about the USA being willing/determined to attack Iran. That would light off WW3, too.

They PTB are determined to do so . . . when is the only question, imho.

If the autistic kid has some extra sensitivity into the spiritual realm affording him prophetic awareness, I could believe it.

Regardless . . . time will tell . . . and prepping is not destructive and may be life saving.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I totally agree.

I believe that all of this Syria stuff got put on hold, because, if Obama went ahead with it, the American public would lynch him, as his ratings are very low.

The last time I seen a poll about going into Syria, like 75% of Americans were against it.

I bring up sleeper cells. And false-flags. You are on here enough, I don't have to explain it. And the beginning of October, well, the timing would be good.

I had seen some where, that a leader in the Middle East (don't remember the name) said they could strike multiple cities at the same time around the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Ahhhh . . . maybe this is the reply I was looking for by you. LOL. new system bugs on the replies list didn't list where it was.

Thx.

Yeah . . . we are a long ways from being "out of the woods" any time soon, imho.

And I'm likely to still be on heightened alert certainly on 1 Oct but likely the whole month and certainly the first half and again around Halloween.

I already prepped a bit more as much as my meager income could support. LOL.

It still boggles my mind that so many folks seem to be . . .

well . . . some are . . .

--utterly clueless about looming realities
--mostly clueless

--seemingly ignorant about the scope of the puzzle pieces being moved toward a dramatic, traumatic explosion of horrific stuff of many different varieties--most of them deadly.

Just because the puzzle pieces are here and there and SEEM disconnected does NOT mean that they are, in fact, disconnected.

The perfect storm has been designed, structured, planned and thousands of puzzle pieces have been being moved into place to light it all off for a long time. I don't know when the TIPPING POINT will be reached. Maybe the PTB don't either . . . things are SOOOOO COMPLEX, most leaders know that LONG RANGE PLANNIG just does NOT work very well.

However, they also have their hands on soooo many of the forces, powers, technologies, means etc. available, they can adjust a range of puzzle pieces to achieve what they want at each stage of the various scenarios.

imho.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yawn....Haven't we been told 387 times already that the world was going to end on such-and-such a date? And amazingly we're all still here.............

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Skippy1138
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yawn....Haven't we been told 387 times already that the world was going to end on such-and-such a date? And amazingly we're all still here.............

That's because the past "387 times" were false dates......This autistic kid's date might be the real thang!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Nothing happens, bookmark it.

Second Line.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I doubt that nothing would happen, since all signs are so obvious that something big's about to happen....Those who can't see must be cut off from all kinds of information living in a dark and isolated place lol.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if the end of the world thought gives us a valid reason to procrastinate in life.

Anyway, here's his follow-up video:

I wish he would ask his son what he wants for Christmas. Just an innocent trick question...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join