It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Member Testing: ATS.5/3 Final Release Candidate

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Edit: NVM... scratch this post... thnks.
edit on 1/9/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

I didn't create those particular ones. I had 2 proofs of concept (that are both displayed in the linked thread). Those were made by Loam using powerpoint.

I bet one we get a template into photoshop we can do anything we want.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hmm not sure why this is happening because it didn't do this yesterday.

For some reason when I get to the bottom of a thread I can't click on the flag icon nor any of the pages. Is it suppose to be like this? I really don't remember it being like this yesterday.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I like yours way better, very good job.

Way better than the new ATS ones.
I realize these are super-sized but if they were bigger than standard like the size of dime and maybe light blue instead of green that would be even better IMO.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All right, after using it for a little over 24 hours now, and now that I've been able to shrink the size of the page, I ♥LOVE♥ the new design.

I've had both new and old open in tabs, and the new design wins hands down (except for the smileys).

You've sold me. Good job guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
When I search something in ATS 53 and click on any link it takes me to ATS not 53.ATS .Is this a bug or the engine is only connected to ATS?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

HiddenSecrets
When I search something in ATS 53 and click on any link it takes me to ATS not 53.ATS .Is this a bug or the engine is only connected to ATS?

I noticed this too but I am assuming it's because they haven't fully switched to the new layout yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Same thinking, lets see what they will reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The New Topics page dosen't automatically refresh
I know this was mentioned earlier by another member but seemed to then be sorted out (unless it was just me getting confused). But as of today is definitely not automatically refreshing - that is assuming it is meant to in the new build.

I'm using Firefox 23.0.1 btw.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

TWO FEEDBACK ITEMS from me . . . haven't checked this hour but last I was on . . .

1. When threads are listed in RECENT, NEW, HOT or whatever . . . there are no page numbers--particularly no last page number to click on to go to the end from the RECENT listing. That would sure save time and frustration. I doubt any of us need more frustration in our lives.

2. When I was in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was scrolling down, reading the post . . . and the lower half of the scrolled up portion was black, obliterating the post. I scrolled back and forth a bit to try and get the obscured black portion to show up and the whole thing became black. Not sure what was going on with that.

THX FOR ALL Y'ALL DO for us on ATS.

Cheers for the new version.

In terms of the smiley's . . . I happen to like the minimalist smiley's. The larger ones being refined on this page are tolerable though I'd prefer the blunted light blue color. I rarely use any smiley's.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I like the new setup. Looks/works well on mobile. I don't like the new smilies tho. An explanation of the new icons would be a big help too. Took me a few tries before I figured out how to post a reply.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can't click on any of the pages so if this has been asked and addressed sorry, please direct me to it.

Will there be any kind of alert to when you get a new message?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

BO XIAN
2. When I was in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was scrolling down, reading the post . . . and the lower half of the scrolled up portion was black, obliterating the post.

What browser?

I've noticed that redraw issue in some mobile browsers. It's not anything we can correct.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The envelope on the right, but the search button turns white, if you're talking U2U messages.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
guys is the beta site still running for members cos i cant get into it just now

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Windows 8, Chrome browser
viewport: 1583 x 799 | document: 1583 x 12912

I've been having video issues with embedded YouTube videos. The one that I just tried to watch on ATS sat buffering and nothing happened. As soon as I clicked the YouTube link and went to the page, it played immediately.

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah, I've been on it all day.

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah, I've been on it all day.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

got in now buddy ma bad was being a idiot.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hey skeptic,

I have to say this new site lay it is really growing on my, I wasn't using it for most of today and i can honestly say that i was starting to miss it a little bit.

But there is just one issue i still have and if it could be sorted out it would make this perfect.

Its all that space on the right!

I dont know why its there why can the post's text box not be expanded to the right to fill that up, I know that for some shorter posts it might mean lots of space in between posts, but with the really narrow text box it makes reading long posts/threads, a bit tedious and when members fit pictures around text it looks awful.

please, just this one thing then i will shut up,

is it possible for you to expand the text box to the right.

thanks for all the hard work.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join