It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Tens of Thousands Storm Mukata Compound; Arafat Buried Amidst Massive Gunfire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They just picked up someone on the ground. And I guess one more helicopter is to be landing next to the grave site.

now I would like to point out that the crowds are dispersing but with tens of thousands of people there is really no difference in the crowd size you can see.

[edit on 11/12/2004 by Huria86]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
They could have been crushed by the crowd.
The person DID look unconscious though

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There are three ambulances arriving there now, at least I can only see three, there could be more.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Rows of ambulances have arrived at the scene, and the people are now going other places. Again ROWS of ambulances have arrived. I count 5 on the camera but I am sure there are more.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
More ambulances can be heard and seen arriving at the area, althou i am not sure how many there are.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It appears things have calmed down. Im watching it off and on. ( My daughter is watching Kids Next Door). People ar just standing around waving flaggs and grouping on rooftops.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Security is reporting the coffin is in the ground, and the main people have left the grave site, and he is now burired.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
CNN just stopped reporting, I have to go buy some milk so I'll be right back. Banshee and the others are doing a great job reporting this anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Arafat is in the ground.
Now, an opportunity, Let's hope it isn't screwed up by more of the same
terrorist mentality..

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Arafat is in the ground.
Now, an opportunity, Let's hope it isn't screwed up by more of the same
terrorist mentality..

They are talking about 2 opposing terroist groups on the scene that might pull something against eachother.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Huria,

Literally pull something now?
Let's hope not.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huria86
They are talking about 2 opposing terroist groups on the scene that might pull something against eachother.

Yeah, that's Hamas and Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (now officially called the Arafat Martyrs Brigade. They changed their name yesterday.)
Both are factions of Fatah, but have been violently opposed for a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
UMM,

Was that a CAnadian flag waving about?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes pull something now, but each minute that goes by it gets less and less chance of it happening.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
It does look chaotic, but it's more respectful than "TV" is letting on.

How on earth would you know that?
R U projecting wishful thinking?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiant_obsidian
I would hate to see the coffin of such a great statesman stolen and used to incite any violence

Arafat was no 'great statesman'. He was a terrorist. He was
a murderer. He would have LOVED to have had his coffin stolen
and used for violence. That was what he lived for. He ordered
the murder of innocent unarmed israeli olympians. He ordered
the murder of innocent unarmed American
diplomats. He could have ended this YEARS ago with the Clinton Camp
David talks - Barak was willing to give Arafat 95% of what he
wanted - including a secure two soverign state deal. Arafat
refused to end the violence. He was a vampire who lived on
drawing the blood of others.

I wonder if now that he is dead, his 'grieving widow' will give
the Palestinians back the 9 billion that Arafat stole from them
and that he hid in his Swiss and Syrian bank accounts.

'Great Statesman' ... yeah, right. (*rolling eyes*)

YES Lady V - Arafat was a pedophile and a child rapist. He
frequently raped his own body guards and had male children
brought to him to rape. He was a sick b******.

Palestine Indymedia -
www.jerusalem.indymedia.org...

There is more info on this out there-
google up Arafat pedophile and so forth.
Plenty of reading and plenty of first hand
accounts of Arafat demanding gay sex
from his body guards and little boys.

www.betar.co.uk...

EXCEPT -

I'm referring to "Red Horizons" by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa, the former head of Romanian intelligence. He relates a conversation with Constantin Munteaunu, a general assigned to teach Arafat and the Palestinian Liberation Organization operations in deception and influence designed to fool the West into granting the organization recognition.

"I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the 'Fedayee,'" Arafat's code name, explained Munteaunu. "After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."

Munteaunu continued: "I've never before seen so much cleverness, blood and filth all together in one man."

Munteaunu, wrote Pacepa, spent months pulling together secret reports from Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian intelligence agencies as well as Romanian files.

"I used to think I knew just about everything there was to know about Rahman al-Qudwa," Arafat's real name, "about the construction engineer who made a fortune in Kuwait, about the passionate collector of racing cars, about Abu Amman," Arafat's nom de guerre, "and about my friend Yasser, with all his hysterics," explained Munteaunu, handing Pacepa his final report on the PLO leader. "But I've got to admit that I didn't really know anything about him."

Wrote Pacepa: "The report was indeed an incredible account of fanaticism, of devotion to his cause, of tangled oriental political maneuvers, of lies, of embezzled PLO funds deposited in Swiss banks, and of homosexual relationships, beginning with his teacher when he was a teen-ager and ending with his current bodyguards. After reading the report, I felt a compulsion to take a shower whenever I had been kissed by Arafat, or even just shaken his hand."

[edit on 11/12/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Judge your own leader with the same rule mate.

I bet there have been hundred if not thousands more unnarmed civilian Iraqi's killed on the say so of Bush to protect his country and people, arrafat was doing the same for his people. Bush may have good intentions, but what is going on in iraq and more to the point fullujha with 50,000 iraqi civilians is bordering on Genocide....and what were his resons for invading this country?????/....the only valid reason was to get saddam....well they done that and there still in Iraq murdering thousands with depleted uranium poisoning, stray bullets, bombs and shrapnel wounds...lest we forget, these insurgents are only fighting for their counrty....what would you do if the Palestinians were occupying most of America agains your will? You would fight and die for what you believe in......dont be so rude or hypocritical....people in glass houses like u make me

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Im just writing to ask if any1 who has already posted in this news thread would be kind enough to keep us informedof whats going on in realtime, as I would hate to see the coffin of such a great statesman stolen and used to incite any violence if they tried to march the coffin to the temple mount for burial

No. No. There are no great statesmen here. We're talking about Arafat.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

dont be so rude or hypocritical....people in glass houses like u make me

It's not hypocritical or rude. It's the truth. Arafat was a
vampire. It all could have ended with the Clinton peace
talks in 2000.

I don't care if my speaking the truth about Arafat makes
you sick. It's the truth. Best take some Tums or Rolaids
and deal with it.

References given in the 'Arafat the Monster' thread here at ATS -

www.boston.com...

www.aim.org...

www.specialoperations.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.jcpa.org...

bushcountry.org...

[edit on 11/12/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Judge your own leader with the same rule mate.

I bet there have been hundred if not thousands more unnarmed civilian Iraqi's killed on the say so of Bush to protect his country and people, arrafat was doing the same for his people. Bush may have good intentions, but what is going on in iraq and more to the point fullujha with 50,000 iraqi civilians is bordering on Genocide.... You would fight and die for what you believe in......dont be so rude or hypocritical....people in glass houses like u make me

You obviously are not making those statements out of your incredible knowledge on what is happening in Iraq.... first if the coalition pulls now there will be a civil war between the true Iraqi people and those insurgents/terrorists who have gone there from Syria, Iran and other countries.....Iranians and others will try to take this chance and get a foothold on Iraq if they can....

Insurgents have been killing Iraqis just as they have been killing soldiers of the coalition....mate... soldiers in the coalition have also died defending Iraqi people against many attacks by the insurgents...

BTW iraqi troops have found slaughterhouses in Fallujah where foreign people were kept hostages and even murdered, documents and cds with info on the hostages and those they killed were found in the slaughterhouses. There is a thread on the forums with this info....

Anyways...this thread is about Arafat's burial....

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Muaddib]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join