It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Tens of Thousands Storm Mukata Compound; Arafat Buried Amidst Massive Gunfire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Anyways, back to the topic, it could have been just coincidence that CNN stopped reporting when quite a few ambulances were reaching the area of the compound. Perhaps it was just coincidence or the press could have been made to stop filming at that time by the Palestinian police. Has anyone been able to find some more info?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

banshee:
The reporter on scene is saying there are fears they may try to take the coffin and march it to Jerusalem

That'd be a pretty good way to wipe out the al aqsa brigade.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Gee, looks like I missed out on all the fun. I was sleeping while they buried him. Good thing is I didn't wake up to the news that they bum rushed his body into Jerusalem.

My big worry, even before he died, was that this moment in history would be a flash point for an even bigger and bloodier conflict.

Evening prayers should be soon, let's see if the mullahs whip up the people and incite violence. I sure hope not.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
CNN just reported that at least 9 people were wounded by bullets. The reporter also stated that he thought, just like i do, that this number is very low if we take into account the number of rounds that were fired and the amount of people involved. There is also a high possibility that many of those bullets also fell among the rest of the population in Palestine, so i am "expecting" to see a higher number of at least wounded Palestinians, if they were lucky enough not to have killed anyone.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Muaddib]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join