It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Aside from seeing a UFO when I was in my teens, this experience is definately the most interesting, most personal deep experience I have continually had in my life whenever I look for it. For me, it proves what I needed to know. Once you do this for years, and you see that it is consistent, you eventually realize through continual proof that SOMETHING SOMEWHERE is doing it. And that, again, is where the value lies in this topic.

Have you thought that this all might be a big computer program like the matrix?

and the things we are experiencing are related to that?

Tim,

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I suppose so, Tim, if you consider God to be a computer.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I expect God's mind to be more inclusive than a binary computer; probably works with simultaneous analog expressions and values instead.

The thought that keeps coming back to me is, "All prime numbers exist as perfect replicas of whole functions." Binary can't deal with prime numbers very easily.

But no doubt the idea of computers came up in God's Mind before it came up in ours.

[shrug]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I like that thought, Tim. Kinda like the deja vu scenario, eh?

I avoided this thread for a long time because it saddens me to see so many lost souls out there, searching for or denying the existence of a power greater than themselves. I thought you were another lost soul, and alas, I was wrong.

I have experienced this many, many times. I think that these coincidences were meant to happen in this way for us to use, once again, our free will. It is our choice to believe whether or not they have any significance to them. It is to only those who have a firm belief in that existence that proof no longer becomes a prerequisite; They see w/out doubt the presence that surrounds us.

Everyone that has some form of belief of this Higher Power, will be able to see how it manifests itself in their lives. Each individual will see it according to their belief. Christians will see visions of Jesus or Mary; Native Americans will see it in the skies, the animals, the trees...All of the living. They offer gratitude and respect for their environment; Thus, w/ the power of selfless deeds, they quite often live in that zone you referred to.

Each of us will only see what we want to see. Even is doubt, signs of that presence will occur for each individual - But it is the doubt that keeps us (them) from realizing the truth.

Continue to look around you for these signs, TrueAmerican; They will come and present themselves to you. All you have to do is respect the fact that your Higher Power is letting you know that It is there, has been there, and always will be there. Also, do as Majic suggests; Meditation is soooo good for you, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Emily - I follow the teachings of a Shaman whose roots lie w/in the Seneca people.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
. . . then you are not a lost soul either.

. . . Yet we can always move from one Way to another once we understand the rules: proceed by knowledge, by consent, and then by behavior.

. . . Only then does our path remain "straight."

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I dont get this. So you are saying if you concentrate and think you will things? I just read that whenever he was speaking or finished a thought some other random event happened. Please clarify.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I call what you are referring to 'environmental thought emphasis' and believe it is a form of synchronization, like deja-vu may be a sign that you are on track with your true purpose. An intersection or superimposition of realities hints at consciousness of multiple levels of simultaneous existence usually only perceived subconsciously, or in dreams.

I agree with your admonishment not to let it become some 'magic 8-ball', because it is definitely not. I feel that ete events are encouragement to stay on your immediate course of thought or action, a signal that what you are doing at the time of the event is of crucial import to your true purpose, and a challenge to you to maintain the level of concentration and quality of thought that brought you to this point.

May you find peace in your heart and share it with others.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hmmm. Never thought of it that way. Interesting idea, Tangofoxtrot.

If I get what you're saying, then, when a person is experiencing coincidences and deja vu, they're "hot on the trail" and on a path that will lead them where they're going to want to go. ... ?

Kinda like "milestones"?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This has happened to me. I don�t know if it proves the existence of god but it proves the existence of something else that has yet to be explained.

I have at times asked for a sign and got one. I don�t do it often as I feel it is inappropriate of me to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I have at times asked for a sign and got one. I don�t do it often as I feel it is inappropriate of me to do so.

You are right, there.

TangoFox - I like the way you worded your post; And yes, I do believe that if you get to the point where you can notice these things and not dismiss them, then you are on the right track. Obviously, you can't correlate everything you witness as a sign.

And Emily, I know that I am not a lost soul. I do understand the rules and I do move freely about w/in certain guidelines. I do not respond to certain threads because of those guides; But every now and then I feel it necessary to plant the seed.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Some very interesting answers and thoughts on this. Thank you very much guys (and girls). I have never before discussed this with anyone, because it is obviously too deep a subject for many people, and too difficult to convey properly. All your efforts are very much appreciated
...except for ahh, that one guy....ermm, never mind...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic for us TrueAmerican. Quite fascinateing to wonder about. Nevermind others who might not think the same way. We're all different after all.
I'm sure seeing that picture of a horse was no coincindence. I thought about it some more and now I'm even more sure that it was'nt.
Cool avatar by the way. I've always liked Ted Nugent.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lol, Ted Nugent? Someone else told me it was Kid Rock! Now I am really confused

I got it over at letsroll911... where I am also active, and just chose it because I liked the guy's expression and the fact that he wearing an American flag shirt. It seemed fitting sort of with my username and what I stand for. Thanks though

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL

Don't change it to Kidrock. Keep Ted.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
as you wish my dear

Now would you care to itch my Cat Scratch Fever?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

But have any of you seen the same people in your life again and again, they are strangers but you know they are the same people. I mean I see the same person everyday, but in random events, they are not friends they are just people.

Yes ...quite often and I have always wondered if it was coincidence,
I was always pretty sure that it wasn't, this thread has confirmed
it for me just that little bit more.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Lol, Ted Nugent? Someone else told me it was Kid Rock! Now I am really confused

It is Kid Rock...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
ya...maybe it is Kidrock...

Sorry TrueAmerican no scratchin' for you. lol

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
But, but...Elaine, I'm in the southeastern US too
Of course, that's just a coincidence...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanita
... All you have to do is respect the fact that your Higher Power is letting you know that It is there, has been there, and always will be there...

Juanita, nice post, and hey, next time you see a post like this one, don't avoid it, plant some more seeds will ya? It appears that your seeds seem to have grown into fruit bearing trees for you in your life.

Regarding the above which you said and I quoted, I want to point out a few things:

1) Your choice of the word IT is curious, but I have a less assuming word for IT than that: __________ (yes, you are viewing a blank space, because in reality, how can a mere human mind assign a word, implying any meaning, to something so vast, great, and all-powerful as __________ , which is in my opinion, not comprehensible to a human mind in its entirety until one dies, and maybe not even then either. I wouldn't know, for the obvious reason that I am sill alive).

2) This is exactly what I was seeking, just physical confirmation that something was there, and I got it in a way which was proven to me beyond any doubt after years and years of continual instantaneos synchronicity. So yeah, __________ exists for me beyond question. The problem is, now what? Does this mean the Bible, Koran, Dead Sea Scrolls, or anything written by a human hand is to be taken as the word of __________ ? No, it does not for me. For others that understand these or any similiar writings as the proof of __________, fine, if that's what floats their boat.

3) You mention meditation. And what does one have to do to achieve it? Interestingly, blank your mind, meaning again, __________. Any word thought while trying to truely meditate and achieve a oneness with __________ is in direct opposition to that goal. So you must literally stop thinking to achieve it.

4) __________ is also the portal way for achieving OBE's and Astral Projections.

5) Interestingly as well, some scientists claim that we only use up to about 12% of available brain power, which is about how much it takes to memorize, master, and use a language. It has been said that man's choice to use this method of communication is what stops us from being able to access the rest of one's brain. That bugs the heck outta me! 88% of my brain I am not using! What is really up there? What could I do with it? What things could I see or experience if we could access it?

6) Also interesting is that my proof came to me through no words, and instead the use of timing and physical events. All this ties together somehow, I just know it. But alas, I am only a mere human with no hope of figuring it out. And that's about where I sit. Hopeless.

I guess I am digressing with all this, sort of, but not really. Most of what I am stating here comes from conclusions drawn after experiencing in my own life this instananeous synchronicity I have titled the thread with, and only because I really couldn't think of a better term. Oh wait, yes I can:

Regards,
TA

[edit on 14-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join