It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name's Nick Pope and I used to run the British Government's UFO project, Ask Me Anything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

The case that still haunts me from my time on the UFO project is the Cosford incident – a wave of sightings that took place over the UK over a six-hour period in March 1993. I led the investigation into those sightings personally. Though it predates my time on the UFO project, the other case that still haunts me is the Rendlesham Forest incident. I conducted a cold case review of these sightings in 1994.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Of all the cases I’ve either read about or investigated personally, the Rendlesham Forest incident remains the single most extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Nick, remember those Silent Vulcans here in the UK ? Do you think they were our's or something else, they were huge ?

link   

link   
reply to post by NickPope

Hi Nick! Welcome to ATS!

I would love to hear what your thoughts are on why or if any of the world's governments are hiding information on UFO's in the first place?

Or are they just as clueless as the man on the street?

You hear all of these crazy theories on abductions, and jet planes chasing UFO's around, or sightings of UFO's, but it makes me wonder if the world's Governments even know themselves what is going on other than something is.(the actual unexplained cases)

So what are your thoughts on the general UFO supposed cover-ups? Do they (Government) really know something? or do they not know what is going on?

edit on 26-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

link   

link   

Awesome, the "April Fool's" sighting....here is a link if anyone is interested.
April Fools

link   
Hello Nick, thanks for your time, I would like to ask if you know or are aware if the MOD are still investigating the UFO matter.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hi there.

What's your take on the Men In Black?

Are they real? Whether their Alien or Goverment have you ever come across them or suspected their presence due to the nature of your work?

Thanks.

eee.

(post by BennyTheBlade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Where are the answers?

I asked for proof of ID before I saw the mods postings verifying Mr Pop's ID. Apologies for that, but hey, it's the Internet, and everyone lies.

link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

With apologies, I’m not really able to comment on nuclear matters, aside from saying that I’m aware of instances where it’s alleged that nuclear weapons have been ‘shut down’ by UFOs, and they’re certainly fascinating cases. Though I left the MoD in 2006, my security oath is binding for life, and there are certain areas (e.g. nuclear issues and intelligence matters) where it’s safest not to comment.

link   
[SNIP]

As for Mr.Pope it is an honor to have you join our little piece of the conspiracy world.
edit on 8/26/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod Edit: Removed off topic comments.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Nick Pope! How decidedly exciting! I've seen much of your work through studying the UFO/Alien phenomenon. Thank you for taking the time to answer the ATS community's questions.

I'd like to ask about the abduction phenomenon. There is a large amount of users here on ATS who either remeber abduction or have strong markers that it may have occuered. Have there been any cases that you have found compelling in this area of the phenomenon?

Cirque

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dear Nick.

I would like to ask you what your thoughts are on Gary McKinnon the British Hacker whom hacked in to Nasa...

For those that don't know here is an interview with him.

Within this interview what I think I find shocking was that the security was so lax... But my Question to Mr. Pope...

Do you think that Gary McKinnon really found something or is he just sensationalizing his story for public opinion?

Many thanks for your time with us here btw!

Korg.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Korg Trinity because: to fix you tube link and spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join