It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name's Nick Pope and I used to run the British Government's UFO project, Ask Me Anything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
double post. blame the aliens
edit on 26-8-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
sheesh
edit on 26-8-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Folks, this is Nick Pope so please stop asking if it is really him.

Mr. Pope, welcome to ATS and thank you, in advance, for answering the questions posed by our members.

I'd like to narrow down someone else's question. In your opinion, what are the most compelling sightings/incidents in more recent (10 years) times?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NickPope

Nick...

What were your Security Clearances with the MOD..?

Answers to questions like this help validate your efforts...

link   

link   

edit on 26-8-2013 by FireMoon because: double post...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For those who aren't aware, this is the "real" Nick Pope and he's here as our invited guest so please ask your questions and be respectful.

You can read about our new "Ask Me Anything" efforts here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Pope,

With your experience investigating the UFO phenomenon, do you have any knowledge of advanced human technology that is commonly mistaken as UFOs? I'm not asking you to divulge that information, just a simple yes/no would suffice.

Also, as a side question, how far advanced are the governments of the world technology in years, 5 years ahead of what is commercially available, 10 years, more?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
HI Nick - this is Baz from ATS Live - great to see you on the site

I don't think I ever asked you this on the show -

When you worked for the MOD did you ever come across any historical documentation/hear any opinions relating to the WOW signal and/or any other signals that may have been received across the globe?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Welcome to the insanity LOL
Of course, you cant answer alot of our questions because of the laws your country has regarding classified materials, but I will ask you one question:

During your lifetime and during your career at the MoD, did you ever see something in the sky you couldnt explain, and did it make you think, hmm, I dunno about that...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Welcome, Mr. Pope.

Are there any classified UFO accounts -- unknown by the general public -- that you learned about during your time with the MoD that are completely baffling, and have no known Earthly explanation (and one earthly explanation could be false/mistaken eyewitness testimony)?

Obviously, if they are classified, then you may not be able to provide details, but to your knowledge, are there accounts known by the MoD that are unknown by the rest of us, and that completely baffle the MoD?

edit on 8/26/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

link   
There seems to be a lot of problems with ATS giving 503 and 504 errors right now so he may be having trouble accessing the site. downforeveryoneorjustme.com told me ATS was down for a few mins.

Its all a bit spooky maybe TPTB are listening in more than usual lol.

edit on 26-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

link   
Big Nick has entered the building, Awesomeness

Your opinions, based on your experience and expertise...............

1. Was the Roswell incident project Mogul?

2. What is your opinion on crop circles?

3. What is your opinion on the authenticity of of the contents delivered by all of the respondents during the disclosure project at the national press club in 2001?
edit on 26/8/13 by Strewth because:

link   
Welcome Mr. Pope!

I have seen many of your interviews on various shows, and i have always found you to be very intelligent, and credible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Do the TPTB/Illuminati (The Secret Rulers of the World) have any connection with the UFOs?

And when aliens abduct their subjects what specific traits are they looking for?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hello Mr. pope,

welcome to ats.
Did u ever used night vision goggles yourself and watched a clear night sky??

A real eye opener

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Welcome, Mr. Pope! I'm grateful to you, and to the ownership of ATS, for providing us with this opportunity to connect with you.

So far, the most asked question is "What is/are the most extraordinary UFO case(s) you've encountered?" and I will jump in on that bandwagon as well. I know we have some very strong-minded UFO skeptics who will be eager to know your answers, as well as True Believers and everything in between.

In addition, can you give your criteria for "real" unidentified sightings - in other words, how would you define a true UFO sighting?

I know that's a newbie question, but it would be a good one as there are many people new to UFO research on ATS, as well as the very experienced and knowledgable researchers. It would be good to have someone of your experience answer this, who has had to make that definition and use it in real-life on real-time cases for a government agency, for my own education and to possibly point to when needed...

(I've had a sighting that, so far, I have not been able to debunk, but no proof to back it up, so its meaningless except to myself. That's why I'm here.)

Thank you so much!

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello Mr Pope.

Given all of your experience in this field and possible knowledge that is not yet in the public domain, do you believe the ETH (Extraterrestrial Hypothesis) is tenable? Other so-called ufologists usually jump to that conclusion in cases where the evidence has never warranted it. Are you also of the opinion that it is simply impossible to determine the true nature of the phenomenon at this time?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
AWESOME!
Thanks for being here ...

QUESTIONS ...

- Although not 'British' ... what is your take on the Chicago/O'Hare incident?

- Have you encountered any difficulties from the MIBs??

- Crop circles? Mundane, other worldly, or both?

- In your opinion ... do you think that the 'temporary employees' that run countries (Tony Blair, Obama, etc) really know what is going on with all this or are they not 'up' on information because they really don't have a 'need to know'. (I say that they are 'temporary employees' because they are just elected for a short time and then run off doing other things and they don't seem to be deeply involved like 'lifers' are)

- Can you share with us what event (if any) you think would 'seal the deal' with folks as far as proof goes about UFO visits. Is there anything that was so absolutely undeniable that you were privy to that would completely blow away the deniers? Or is all the proof borderline ... on the fence .... fuzzy pictures ... etc??

- If there was an event or some evidence that was so undeniable ... who/what stopped us from seeing it?

- Do you think that the world can handle full disclosure?

- Have you got any personal thoughts on what we are to the aliens? A science project? Nothing? Pets? A food source? Any personal thoughts based on what you have come across? Is it good ... is it dark .... is it nothing and the aliens are rather neutral?

- Any thoughts on how many races are visiting earth?

- Did you personally handle any visitation relics? Your impressions? etc?

- And finally ... do they walk among us? (if so, that means we must be species related, right?)

Thanks again for being here. I hope I didn't come off as too 'out there'.
I look forward to hearing your responses .. if you do decide to answer.
Have a great day ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join