It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name's Nick Pope and I used to run the British Government's UFO project, Ask Me Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Is ATS under a DDOS attack due to the presence of Nick Pope? I keep timing out or is that many people trying to post on this thread? YIKES>

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
[Well, darn! Double post...]
edit on 26-8-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Holy freak'n cow .. I think this thread is going to crash ATS ...
or we are under an attack from somewhere .... or the MIBS are mad.

Seriously ... yikes .... something is going on ....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank you for coming here Mr. Pope.

Out of all of the reports you've been through involving UFOs, have you noticed any trends that people should be aware of?

(i.e. UFO flight behaviors, Alien abductee characteristic, Global Security concerns, UFO "hotspot" similarities, and such)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Glad to have you here Mr. Pope. I would like to hear more about how and why you were appointed to the position of determining the risk of UFO's. And at the time you were appointed, how seriously did you take the position?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello sir, thank you very very much for your time participating here. Hopefully you will visit back often and share your vast knowledge on this subject matter on the fullest spectrum possible.

Can you please tell us the full amount you know of Robert Bigelow, Bigelow Aerospace, and Skinwalker Ranch?

Also, in your personal opinion, if the possibility of advanced "alien" civilizations are real, do you think they would influence humanity, or work in a subversive way to do so?

Thank you so much for your time, and welcome to ATS =D

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I read the page on your website on Remote Viewing, and see that when you were involved in studies with this purported phenomenon the subjects results were unimpressive.

Despite that, have you ever come across anything that indicates that it is anything other than a false claim? What is the most intriguing or inexplainable thing you've encountered in regards to Remote Viewing?

Thank you for taking the time to consider these questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NickPope

Have you ever read/seen anything relating to the theory of UFOs as secret weapons developed from WWII German Nazi prototipes , known as Vrill, Haunebu and others?

link   
Nick, thank you for joining AboveTopSecret for this discussion. It is a pleasure and an honor to have your insights.

The field of UFOlogy is very confusing, as you now. Once you are convinced that something outside of a human explanation MUST result is some of the sightings, it is a question of how far you take it from there. You read stories and books about the vast cover-up, UFO crashes, and about ET contact. It is difficult to know when to draw the line.

My question for you government cover-up. I believe it to be extensive, and involving many nations. Do you agree? If so, did you see direct evidence of a UFO global task force, and MJ-12 globally so to speak?

Thank you in advance!

Joe
edit on 26-8-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: Word choice

link   
Wow! I love hearing what you have to say on television, cable, and dvd programs! It is all fascinating and I hope you continue your wonderful work for many years to come! Thank you for educating and enlightening the whole world! We all appreciate your efforts!

link   
Mr. Pope,

Have you ever been made aware of technology that could dramatically reduce/eliminate our dependence on oil (foreign and domestic)? If so, in what capacity were you made aware of such technology and was was the official/unofficial stance towards it.

Thanks for taking time to talk to all of us here on ATS.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well all my questions have been asked!

I just want to welcome you, and thanks for answering the questions in advance! Thank you to ATS as well, I cant wait to see how this unfolds

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi, Mr. Pope,

Is there anything I should be made aware of that you are at liberty to reveal?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickPope

I also help with the launch of various sci-fi movies and alien-themed video games, the latest of which is The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

Man! can you give us a bio on this part of you're work nick please .

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Pope! I've heard some of your past interviews on ATS Live Radio and I was very intrigued by some of the things you talked about. Skinwalker Ranch - that was you, right? Loved it. It amazes me that there may be layers to this reality which seem to defy everything we know about this world. Entities and powers that would be very at home in a fantasy novel. Very exciting stuff. It sounds like you know what you're doing and I don't think I'm alone when I thank you for doing it. As you say, UFOs deserve a fair amount of investigating, since there is evidence to believe we are not alone in this world...at least, not as alone as some may believe.

I'll try for some ORIGINAL questions, seeing as how you're getting a lot of the same stuff:

1. What has been the most rewarding experience in what you've done to date? What has made this career the most worthwhile to you?

2. You said you are neither a skeptic nor a believer. What is the closest you've ever been to believing in extraterrestrial life? How has that impacted your work and how you look at other projects?

3. There's a few aspiring (or so it would seem
) ufologists here on AboveTopSecret.com. What would you give them in terms of advice regarding their approach or mindset should they begin to take the field a little more seriously? Do you have anything you'd want them to remember or think would help them as they take on their own investigations? Maybe something you wish you'd known before you started out?

Again, thanks so much for your time. You have a lot of admirers on the forum, and I'm glad we have this opportunity to learn from you personally.

edit on 26-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thank you for your time!

Could you answer if the British Investigators took the alleged abduction reports as seriously as they did alleged craft possibly being other countries military craft or unknown (ET)?

Again, thank you for your consideration.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Mr. Pope,

I'd like to know your opinion on the Black Knight satellite and it's possible explanations. Talked about within the MoD? The consensus?

Thanks so much for doing this!
edit on 26-8-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Original Post:

reply to post by NickPope

There is no such thing as the 'Ministry of Defense' in Great Britain : do we take it that this was a spell-checker's faux pas, then ?!

Question : do you believe that your former MoD role may have led you possibly to understand what lay behind Margaret Thatcher 's comment to Georgina Bruni ("You can't tell the people") ; and, if so, is it of relevance to ATS?

edit on 26/8/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join