It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being LIED to about Syria and Chemical Weapons Use

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
Interesting and disturbing theory. That our government would do this. However, wouldn't UN inspectors find evidence of a sceme like this? Someone would tell...a forgotten piece of evidence, a camera somewhere days before showing something, etc. if they investigate well enough it would seem they would discover this.

Something is fishy about this whole thing IMO but it has to do with the Syrian government doing this. Its too convenient to pin it on them. Maybe they did but it seems more likely someone infiltrated their military or set them up - knowing they would be blamed. Media, as usual is shaping public opinion so we will probably never find out.

It can't be that hard to investigate:

Check known government weapons supplies. Is something missing? Who checked it out; approved it to leave security?

Is security equipped with surveillance? If so - look at it.

What other weapons like this have come up missing in recent years in the world (if any).

They found some chemicals in a cave so there must have been remnants. Track the parts back to manufacturer.

if the government has any security around their bases it won't be hard to see where these weapons went. If all are accounted for then forensic work needs to be done. I just hope they do it with care to insure the right people are held accountable.

Well, that depends on who is the puppet and who is the puppet master.

The UN may already be compromised.

And, if that is the case, we are going to see more of the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is definitely true. Check out this. The Russian Times is reporting that they are investigating the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Opposition, which, by the way, is a radical Muslim group while the Syrian Government is traditionally more Christian and Western supportive.

In case anyone is being misled, radical Muslims are entirely more hard-line and anti-feminist and stuff than Christians.

I already know we are being lied to, it's all over the Russian news media.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
according to press tv quatars al jazeera tv and reuters published this story 24 hours before it happened www.presstv.ir... i can see this getting nasty soon can somebody link this it is not working for me ?
edit on 25/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

bracket missing, first try for a fix....

nope, that wasn't it.
edit on 25-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

here...maybe this
edit on 25-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hmm, does the media use staged actors and CGI ?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I have to agree with your assessment. I believe the rebels used chemical weapons to sacrifice their own people to get sympathy from the U.S. and their allies. It's an evil strategy, but considering they have aligned themselves with Al-Qaeda, which have been known to kill their own women and children for their radical cause.

Syria is now allowing the United Nations access to investigate for chemical weapon use. If they were behind such atrocities, the last thing they would want is to give outside investigators access to the site. There's something going on behind the scenes, because the U.S. has been trying to enter that conflict for months.

I question why entering this conflict is so important to the U.S.. Neither side share U.S. interests and they definitely are not a threat to the United States nor our homeland.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy

Hmm, does the media use staged actors and CGI ?

interesting... important to always keep this in mind.

However, if all of it was fake then someone, somewhere... would know for sure.
With all the alleged dead, there should be plenty of relatives of the dead living to tell about it.
Who have seen the numerous refugees, I'm sure many have. We do need to look closely but if this was a completely victimless charade, then why even go to the trouble? They could save that effort for a more effective approach to deception. If it is all the enforce NWO or change government... they could do all that silently without us noticing if they are all working together.

No, there is division and in division, someone is going to suffer.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
And yet we have this POS POTUS being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for Peace?

What a Farce!!!!!

POS = Piece of Sh&t -- there you go, NSA, come and get me.

I had more pleasure to star this post than to flag your thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Maybe we should have made Assad the winner of the nobel peace prize instead?
lol...

You know this is a bit of a cliche, but perhaps many Assad lovers should just up and move to Syria.
You know, in order to escape the terribleness at home that you take for granted.

edit on 25-8-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Yeah, but the big question here is "Did anyone actually get gassed?"

As one other poster said, we have a billion dollar system in place, men on the ground satellites that can read the numbers off of a license plate,yet, all we get are these fake like photos of people in body bags.

Something isn't right here.

Our gangster "government" is stitched together like Frankenstein or perhaps a Picasso painting. Nothing about this diseased crew has been right for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's difficult to see who's wrong or right in this civil war. But when I watch this video he seems a nice person and with well spoken words, and honest about Syria. So I see now that further investigation about this grotesque attack on those harmless civilians should be done to find out who's really guilty on this attack.

How can we still live this way in the 21th century . Nothings changed after WW2 we still kill each other with these masive destructible weapons.
And as always religion plays a major role in this part.
Will we ever grow up here on earth. ..?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In the balkan war, there was evidence that both sides fired on their own people to gain external support ( I cannot provide evidence but do remember the BBC news at the time).
I still think that the west would see a stalemate as a good result in Syria. Israel don't like Assad and his connections with Iran. They can hardly be pleased with elements of the opposition. So seeing both the Syrian army and the opposition weaken each other is a result - even if this means many innocent deaths.
If this proves to be the case then expect limited response by the US, enough to hurt Syria and redress the balance but not decisive enough to sway the war.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is definitely true. Check out this. The Russian Times is reporting that they are investigating the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian Opposition, which, by the way, is a radical Muslim group while the Syrian Government is traditionally more Christian and Western supportive.

In case anyone is being misled, radical Muslims are entirely more hard-line and anti-feminist and stuff than Christians.

I already know we are being lied to, it's all over the Russian news media.

Ill find this link but you know what this will mean - Russia finds evidence of this and suddenly Russia is covering for Syria.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Back during the first gulf war I remember seeing a lot of talk on the MSM about how complicated making and using chemical weapons is.
Apparently it`s a lot more complicated than just removing the explosives from say a mortar or artillery shell and putting a can of chemicals in and shooting the shell at your target area.Chemical weapons aren`t a "do it yourself" type of weapon like a car bomb is.
If it was the rebels that used chemical weapons on those people in Damascus I think it`s pretty safe to assume that they didn`t make those chemical weapons themselves, someone gave them the weapons and trained them in the proper handling and use of the weapons.
if the rebels do have chemical weapons then whoever provided them with the weapons and training them to use them did so with the expectation that they would use them.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The oil companies (seven sisters) have been working to control the mideast as needed for their benefit via proxy using the US government for more than half a century. He who controls the energy wields great power on our planet.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking along these lines...

Doesn't this remind anyone of all that "weapons of mass destruction" talk? That hyped up bs that got our foot in the door for Iraq? This is the same thing, only they have pictures and video footage of the affected people losing their minds. Much more powerful of a psychological attack on the American people.

Anyone who saw that footage knows what I mean.

Now, Americans will accept whatever the government decides to do overseas, because everyone who saw that footage will be thinking along the lines of "Something must be done!"

They won't take the time to truly think about what should be done.

They'll accept the ideas of invading and attacking Syria blindly, and it won't occur to any of them that you cannot justify murder with more murder.

This whole thing is another attempt at getting our foot in the door of invading yet another country.

Control, money, power, etc..

And sadly, human lives are nothing but collateral damage in the race to win the big prize.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It looks more and more that chemical weapons were used.

If Assad didn't use them...who did and where did they get them?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So who did it then? You are suggesting that the rebels somehow got a hold of a missile that they wouldn't normally have, and then killed their own children with it?

Naw.. I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
wasn't there some proof a while ago, that some chemical weapon attacks have been made by the rebels?
I still think, that this is no coincidence, that Syria is on the agenda now. The USA need Syria, because it is a strategic spot on the map.
I have met several Syrians in my life and they all have been pro-Assad.
It is like in Libya, most of the people have been pro-Gaddafi.... and what do we have now in all this countries that got invaded?
Do we have peace in Iraq? In Afghanistan?
What about all the countries that had a revolution?
Is it better now in Egypt? In Libya?
Do people feel better in Tunisia now?
Are all this people free now?
NO!

Nothing has changed and never will, you can invade this countries, you can drop a lot of bodies on the ground, but this will just make the countries more unstable! The more the west tries to take a role in this countries through military actions, the more hate will spread against the west in this countries. Soldiers kill other soldiers, that is war. BUT they also kill a lot ov civilians that just want to live their lifes.
We already have enough dead people arround the world in this new milenium.

F this BS, I just want to have children at some point in the future and they should be happy and living in a world where they dont have to see news on war everyday.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Evidence of Syria chemical attack may have been destroyed.

I added this to another thread, but those frequenting this one may find it interesting.
edit on 8/25/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I just saw this on drudge

www.france24.com...

it says the evidence of an attack may have been destroyed

I normally don't believe in denial threads, but this one, I think it may be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join