It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being LIED to about Syria and Chemical Weapons Use

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have been preaching this for 6 months now. We are being lied to. Assad would not use chemical weapons -- he doesnt have to! He has plenty of conventional weapons at his disposal. Why would he risk being "taken out" by this rogue US White house that has taken out Mubarak, Quadafi, and even Hussein? 3 Dictators taken out so far. and now a forth?

How convenient for the White House. Look at the language they are using: Terms like "we must act" and "time is drawing near" and "we must prevent additional chemical weapons use"

“Based on the reported number of victims, reported symptoms of those who were killed or injured, witness accounts, and other facts,” a senior administration official tells ABC News, “There is very little doubt at this point that a chemical weapon was used by the Syrian regime against civilians in this incident. We are continuing to assess the facts so the President can make an informed decision about how to respond to this indiscriminate use of chemical weapons.”

SOURCE

Just take the time to watch this interview of Assad. Does this look like a tyrant? Does this man look like he would gas his own people? Don't you get a sense that Assad is more meek than he is a killer?

The White House or TPTB want this guy dead or exile or imprisoned because IMHO he is standing in someone's way of something. Is he standing in the way of taking down IRAN? Syria is heavily armed. Syria would stand by IRAN and provide IRAN with support. So what better way -- make Assad look like a killer -- plant the poison gas and make it look like HE did it, when it was in fact a CIA backed rebel movement that did it.

I am so sick and tired of this crap.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
S&F

Although I don't think there is much we can do about it. Syria will be attacked very soon and all hell will break loose. This won't be over soon and many many innocent people will die.

Not only in Syria!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack We are being lied to. Assad would not use chemical weapons -- he doesnt have to! He has plenty of conventional weapons at his disposal. Why would he risk being "taken out" by this rogue US White house that has taken out Mubarak, Quadafi, and even Hussein? 3 Dictators taken out so far. and now a forth?

The White House or TPTB want this guy dead or exile or imprisoned because IMHO he is standing in someone's way of something. Is he standing in the way of taking down IRAN? Syria is heavily armed. Syria would stand by IRAN and provide IRAN with support. So what better way -- make Assad look like a killer -- plant the poison gas and make it look like HE did it, when it was in fact a CIA backed rebel movement that did it.

Very well said. If the people of this world can't see this, then we truly are doomed. SnF.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Considering the media's track record is 95%+ lies consistently...

And weighing who wins and who loses....

I'm gonna have to agree that the Syria conflict was created by outside international forces for ??? unknown reasons.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Yes he is standing in the way. The way of Qatar's desire (and Saudi Arabia's support) to run a Natural Gas line through Syria and up through Turkey so they can become Europe's main supplier and not Russia. Currently Russia controls this resource and pipeline.

Others were not at all reticent about aiding and abbetting the murder of countless more by Qatari mercenaries.

The irony is that as has been known for a long time, and as the FT itself reported ten days ago, the Syrian "rebels" who actually have been Qatari mercenaries, have been receiving weapons shipments for years from the wealthy Persian Gulf country, with the implicit knowledge of both Europe and the US.

So why the rush by France and Britain to allow weapons armaments to resume by official channels, even if it means even more weaponization of the Assad regime by Russia and China, more bloodshed, and more death? Simple: natural gas.

Zero Hedge

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And yet we have this POS POTUS being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for Peace?

What a Farce!!!!!

POS = Piece of Sh&t -- there you go, NSA, come and get me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Yes he is standing in the way. The way of Qatar's desire (and Saudi Arabia's support) to run a Natural Gas line through Syria and up through Turkey so they can become Europe's main supplier and not Russia. Currently Russia controls this resource and pipeline.

Others were not at all reticent about aiding and abbetting the murder of countless more by Qatari mercenaries.

The irony is that as has been known for a long time, and as the FT itself reported ten days ago, the Syrian "rebels" who actually have been Qatari mercenaries, have been receiving weapons shipments for years from the wealthy Persian Gulf country, with the implicit knowledge of both Europe and the US.

So why the rush by France and Britain to allow weapons armaments to resume by official channels, even if it means even more weaponization of the Assad regime by Russia and China, more bloodshed, and more death? Simple: natural gas.

Zero Hedge

Interesting observation. I was not aware of this situation. Though I still hold tight to the theory that it has more to do with the upcoming conflict with Iran. By taking out Syria, Iran becomes weak.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Natural gas pipelines are a side benefit thinks me......
I believe we are seeing a simple precursor to the attack that's coming on Iran......
They are the BIG THORN, in the IMF/BIS/ agenda for the ME/world.......
Assad has to go because hes sitting in a great position to screw up an Iran attack......
That the Quataris benefit or the Isrealis do, or we secure our rear for further campaigns, its all win win...
Meanwhile we get Assad to blow away all kinds of radicals we would be fighting ourselves................

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let me add this.

I am Syrian by heritage. My great grandfather came to America in 1898, and lived until 1986 when he died and I was 31 years old.

So I lived in the culture, the food, the way of life, for a great deal of my life. And because I was submerged in the culture, you get to know the culture and the way Syrians think, the way they talk, the way they "are."

So when I watch Assad in that video that I posted, I am watching my Great Grandfather and his mannerisms. And just because of that, I can get a strong sense that Assad is telling the truth when he is asked if he gassed his people.

Just some insight as to why I have such a strong opinion on the subject.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If the trillions of dollars worth of US intelligence gathering system doesn't know who then scrap the whole thing and spend the money elsewhere.

Giving specifics could positively give away some of the how it's done, but more importantly, the truth is not always wanted to be let known in the conquer the country game that is being played.

It seems to take more evidence to convict someone of shop lifting or littering then to take out the leadership of a country. Demand the 8x10 color glossy photos with circle and arrows.
edit on 8/25/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

OP by phantomjack

So what better way -- make Assad look like a killer -- plant the poison gas and make it look like HE did it, when it was in fact a CIA backed rebel movement that did it.

If the circumstances were different, I wouldn't be surprised. The CIA has lent a helping hand in revolutions for decades.

But we're talking about civvies getting gassed without provocation, what would the C.I.A hope to achieve by these random acts of murder? Black Ops could remove the regime at any time if they wanted to, and there would be no need of a full scale intervention.

What I don't like is how the U.N constantly sits on their hands in situations like this, but that doesn't surprise me either. Four point plans and weapons inspections, that'll fix it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why do you think that Assad is not fool enough to use those weapons and open the ways to invasions ?

I think it is time for other American people to wake up too.

Was OBL fool enough to destroy two building to let the greatest army of the planet into Afghanistan ?

Was Saddam fool enough to let this happen to himself and to Iraq ?

Is Iran fool enough to make nuclear bombs and use it against the countries who have many many enhanced nuclear bombs ?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I do not think you or I or anyone on this board can really know with certainty what is going on. None of us are in a position to 'know' only guess and then we could be widely wrong. However, what if the UN inspectors confirm use of chemical weapons. What then? Do we advocate doing nothing or should we intervene? You talk of your Syrian heritage giving you a better gauge on reading Assad's character. Well, what if he didn't give the order and imagining that all sorts of power games are afoot in his regime, what if a rogue general decided his weapon of choice for the day would be gas? The truth is, we don't know how fractured the Assad regime is and nor do we know who is vying for power behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Why do you think that Assad is not fool enough to use those weapons and open the ways to invasions ?

Was OBL fool enough to destroy two building to let the greatest army of the planet into Afghanistan ?

Is Iran fool enough to make nuclear bombs and use it against the countries who have many many enhanced nuclear bombs ?

Yes they were, they did and they are! They always are because of the egos! They either dont realise their fates or they dont care anyway. Either way they did it and was easy for them! Ass-ad / his Generals did it because they were under pressure to regain control of all of the capital and using gas was the easiest way to progress that. Also they new that inspectors were around ish so did it and then planted a stash to blame the rebels. The kids that died were children of rebels were they not!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Originally posted by mideast

Yes they were, they did and they are! They always are because of the egos! They either dont realise their fates or they dont care anyway. Either way they did it and was easy for them! Ass-ad / his Generals did it because they were under pressure to regain control of all of the capital and using gas was the easiest way to progress that. Also they new that inspectors were around ish so did it and then planted a stash to blame the rebels. The kids that died were children of rebels were they not!

Yes they were under pressure while they were getting more towns free from rebels and driving them back

I think the ego problem is for the ones who think all other people have ego and bad intentions.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A video I saw on this suggested that the chemicals may have been used by the rebels, since they were found closer to (or in) their hands.

See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't put it past the rogue CIA planners to orchestrate that as a false flag pretext to start missile strikes. I want to see the UN prove that the chemicals were dispersed by Assad forces. What we are lacking here is proof- either way. Sound familiar? WMD's in Iraq, anyone?

I don't know what's worse- Assad gassing his own people- or- the rebels agreeing to gas all of their own people as part of a plan to sell missile strikes to the public outrage. It's ALL bad.

:shk:
edit on Sun Aug 25th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well yes of course the people in the west are being lied too by TV, Radio, Newspapers, our UK leaders are crying out for WW3 and have been for 5 years now, they need China & Russia to take Syria side so they can blow us all up, the west, NATO have gone bust, if your business you run has gone bankrupt the chances are you will try to get insurance by putting light to it right? get shut of it altogether.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Americans are too awake for this. 10% support intervention in Iran. Many who I have talked to who watched mainstream news now question them. They say something is fishy with all the footage of children.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjewell57
Americans are too awake for this. 10% support intervention in Iran. Many who I have talked to who watched mainstream news now question them. They say something is fishy with all the footage of children.

I think you my well act a bit 'fishy' if exposed to neurotoxins. The MSF feel something 'fishy' went on
MSF article

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know what's worse- Assad gassing his own people- or- the rebels agreeing to gas all of their own people as part of a plan to sell missile strikes to the public outrage. It's ALL bad.

Unless those rebels are mainly foreigners who are supported by Wahhabi leaders.

It is hard to forget that underwears were found in the pocket of dead rebels and it was proof that they were going to propose that to virgins they will met.

Syria is another version of Iraq.

In Iraq we see the Wahhabis kill people from both Shia and Sonni groups to make Iraq open the border to Syria.

In Syria we see that they are being exported from Turkey , Lybia , Afghanistan and Pakistan to fight for god sake and their sakes.

In Iraq these extremists are promised that they will be blessed after death and they can support their family by a big money.

In Syria they are told a similar story , and one of interesting Fatwa from a Wahhabi Mufti was that he was saying "it is a Jihad for Syrian girls to open their arms to the fighters".

I should add that Wahhabiat is a 300 year old sect to torn sonni groups from within , Bahayiat is the similar 300 year old sect to torn Shia groups from within. Iran doesn't recognize them as a religion and that is why Shia has not many fundamental Bahayi like Wahhabiat. I better add that Britain made these sects.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join